Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I am hoping Number 3 caught a bullet and died of gangrene and his rotting corpse had not be found yet.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Two more victims of gun violence. I bet their names will be mentioned when Mayors against illegal Guns or Moms demand Action read the list of victims of gun violence this year.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Feel good story o' the day

Edit to add wishes for a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What's interesting to me is how far each of the deceased managed to run, with lethal wounds.   One was found in the 700 block of Dryden Avenue Southwest (top-right circle), while the second was found in the 800 block of Smith Ave SouthWest (left circle).  The shooting scene is the building circled in the lower right.

That's a respectable distance to cover when you're leakin'

<a href="http://s251.photobucket.com/user/TGrayman/media/CantonRobbery3_zps347bdb6c.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/TGrayman/CantonRobbery3_zps347bdb6c.jpg</a>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for posting those pic's TheGrayMan.

What's interesting to me is how far each of the deceased managed to run, with lethal wounds.   One was found in the 700 block of Dryden Avenue Southwest (top-right circle), while the second was found in the 800 block of Smith Ave SouthWest (left circle).  The shooting scene is the building circled in the lower right.

That's a respectable distance to cover when you're leakin'

<a href="http://s251.photobucket.com/user/TGrayman/media/CantonRobbery3_zps347bdb6c.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/TGrayman/CantonRobbery3_zps347bdb6c.jpg</a>

To paraphrase Rick James, adrenaline is a hell of a drug.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:39:11 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm in if we are getting the clerk something good.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:43:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good shoot. And good shootin'.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 7:30:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Report yesterday said he had no CCL, hopefully this doesnt cause too much trouble.
View Quote

The local news interviewed a witness who claimed the clerk was carrying open.  He seemed to not comprehend how the robbers could not have seen the gun on the clerks hip, before they decided to knock off the convenience store.  News showed a surveilence video showing them walking into the store and running and crawling out of the store after getting shot.  All three made it out of the store, two were found later, dead. I assume the fastest one out of the store was the one who didn't get hit.  He looked like OJ in those old Hertz car rental commercials.  The other two, not so much.  I believe I heard last night that they had arrested the third one yesterday somewhere down in Canton.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#9]
The surviving perp has been captured, and is being charged with 2 counts of aggravated murder (felony murder).

No link, just saw it in passing on TV.

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

a .667 average would get you into Cooperstown. First ballot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1/3 bad shoot

Yeah, it's a real shame, he wasn't able to get the 3rd guy.  

Good shooting under duress none the less.

a .667 average would get you into Cooperstown. First ballot.

My "good shooting under duress" was not a later edit.  

Good shoot and good shooting, lest there be any misunderstanding.  

BTW, would it make sense to start a fund raiser to replace the pistol that is probably impounded as evidence and provide the good guy with some replacement ammo and enough practice ammo to get used to the new gun?  Other than getting Strikers approval, I don't really know the procedure.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:14:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not even sure we know who the guy is, or where to send the donation.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:51:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll remember to "pack" extra heavy on my road trip to Medina County in November.

Alert clerk regardless of public opinion.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top