Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/23/2014 1:18:31 AM EDT
As stated, my penis alien avatar apparently offended some douche who reported it to a Mod who asked that I change it. I changed it back to my original avatar, but it needs a BFL. Could someone with mad PS skillz add it between Frog and Bandit so she is looking at the BFL with her "oh" face?

Thanks, I apperciate it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:22:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As stated, my penis alien avatar apparently offended some douche who reported it to a Mod who asked that I change it. I changed it back to my original avatar, but it needs a BFL. Could someone with mad PS skillz add it between Frog and Bandit so she is looking at the BFL with her "oh" face?

Thanks, I apperciate it.
View Quote

ibtb
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:23:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Reported.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#3]
In before your other avatar is in her mouth.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:25:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Take more drugs.

Or less.

Either way would probably help.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Smokey and the Bandit > Penis

Of course, some here may disagree.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:25:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Reported.

View Quote
Reported you reporting

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:28:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't know what your old avatar was, but I, too, offended a vmangina once with an avatar.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:31:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Did you ask if you were being detained?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:32:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thanks, I apperciate it.
View Quote

That douche probably got abducted by aliens and probed in his cornhole.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:33:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Why do people get offended over stupid shit? What was your old, offensive avatar?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:39:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ibtb
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, I apperciate it.

ibtb

As I made clear, this is NOT an attack on the mod or any other site staff. I respected his request and changed it back no questions asked. I had to boot up my nine year old barely functioning laptop to find my old avatar.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:40:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Did you ask if you were being detained?
View Quote

Are you being anti-LEO?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:40:41 AM EDT
[#13]
After 11.5 years in this place I finally got an avatar.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:49:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Who ratted on you?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:50:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why do people get offended over stupid shit? What was your old, offensive avatar?
View Quote

It was just a picture my 5 year old son drew of an "alien". I think he meant to emulate Randall on Monsters Inc, the results were kinda funny. tc2k11 added a BFL and flipped it on it's side. I didn't feel it was a COC violation along the lines of dickbutt, and apparently nobody else did until yesterday when it was reported. A mod asked me to change it, so I did.

Link to thread
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:51:36 AM EDT
[#16]
I had to change my first avatar as well...  I feel your pain bro.

RIP stick man humping the words "Your Mom"  

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:53:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Did you tell the Mod it was peer pressure?

Quoted:
Turn sideways and turn it into an avatar.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:55:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It was just a picture my 5 year old son drew of an "alien". I think he meant to emulate Randall on Monsters Inc, the results were kinda funny. tc2k11 added a BFL and flipped it on it's side. I didn't feel it was a COC violation along the lines of dickbutt, and apparently nobody else did until yesterday when it was reported. A mod asked me to change it, so I did.

Link to thread
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

I'd like to see who was 'offended' by that.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:58:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I had to change my first avatar as well...  I feel your pain bro.

RIP stick man humping the words "Your Mom"  

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:00:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:01:10 AM EDT
[#21]
If only ARFCOM could get spikes tactical to change the logo on their dueling penis lower.

Additionally, this smiley offends cock gobblers.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:02:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Who ratted on you?
View Quote

Wish I knew, I'd add them to my very short ignore list.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:03:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:03:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

I imagine whoever was would be too cowardly to admit it, though I'm welcome to being wrong.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:03:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

is right.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:05:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
After 11.5 years in this place I finally got an avatar.
View Quote

...and that's what you came up with?

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:06:38 AM EDT
[#27]
A single offended person just needs to suck it up, shut up, and get back to work, mods should just tell them to fuck off-in a kind gentle way . Too many whiners get paid attention to nowadays, makes them whine more when they feel special and get attention for whining.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:07:37 AM EDT
[#28]
I had cleavage in mine but it was deemed too much.... a gun site for adult men and women and some skin is too much.  LOL
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:08:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A single offended person just needs to suck it up, shut up, and get back to work. Too many whiners get paid attention to nowadays, makes them whine more when they feel special and get attention for whining.
View Quote

They're liberals.  They don't suck it up.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:09:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:11:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Anyone want to use this one? Feel free.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:12:11 AM EDT
[#32]
BUCC_Guy  
^^^This guys fault!

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:13:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I hope the original drawing was saved for a later date.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

It is, of his own volition he gave it to his kindergarten teacher as a gift when she did her home visits before the start of the school year. We went to open house at the school a week later and she had HUNG IT ON THE WALL next to her desk in the classroom.

I can't make this shit up folks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#34]
I had "F*ck Obama" as my avatar and was told to change it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:14:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Is it a personal attack to call a certain member unkind words if I don't actually know which member I'm talking about?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:21:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A single offended person just needs to suck it up, shut up, and get back to work, mods should just tell them to fuck off-in a kind gentle way . Too many whiners get paid attention to nowadays, makes them whine more when they feel special and get attention for whining.
View Quote

One complaint should not be enough to get an avatar changed.  Especially a kids drawing.  I guess I could see one complaint if it was an ACTUAL cock, but there's a lot more 'offensive' avatars out there that are OK.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:22:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Sorry to hear of your avatar issues!! I remember your original post about it, and can't see why the picture is offensive! Some people have filthy minds I guess!

Now Dickbutt is the stupidest fuk ing thing I have ever had the displeasure of seeing!

But I still wouldn't complain about it as an avatar!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:54:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:28:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It is, of his own volition he gave it to his kindergarten teacher as a gift when she did her home visits before the start of the school year. We went to open house at the school a week later and she had HUNG IT ON THE WALL next to her desk in the classroom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

Sorry....."home visits?" As in the teacher visits your home? Before the school year?

Do you get to visit the teachers home? I hope I am misunderstanding this. I really do.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:40:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was an alien that his kid drew that looked like a dick, IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:58:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn't even a good dick pic......it was 'average'.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

for the love of god.

this place can be ass backwards about some stuff.

gore and horribly violent images ? sure, why not.
kids picture that simply resembles a human body part ? oh teh noooooosss, cant be havin that.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:08:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

for the love of god.

kids picture that simply resembles a human body part ? oh teh noooooosss, cant be havin that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

for the love of god.

What's new?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:27:47 AM EDT
[#44]
You need one like mine...
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:28:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

One of our dick obsessed, fag hating, latents most likely. IOW, could any one of hundred thousand or so guys.  Pretty sure it wasn't one of the ARFettes; we all like dick.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:33:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

One of our dick obsessed, fag hating, latents most likely. IOW, could any one of hundred thousand or so guys.  Pretty sure it wasn't one of the ARFettes; we all like dick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread

oh yes
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:48:45 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't remember the offending one. Now I want to know.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:03:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:09:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen.

I think the avatar was awesome!

eta: as a mother of six children blessed with natural artistic talent...    I can attest that one can see a "dick" anywhere, if one is looking for a dick.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:14:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Amen.

I think the avatar was awesome!

eta: as a mother of six children blessed with natural artistic talent...    I can attest that one can see a "dick" anywhere, if one is looking for a dick.
View Quote

Came to post pretty much this.

Kind of like those people who categorize every structure that is taller than it is wide as "phallic".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top