Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2014 1:28:38 PM EDT
I bought a 1946 CJ2A last spring and finally got it on the road this weekend for the first time.  I loaded up and went out for a quick weekend camping trip.  What a great time!  I love my little Jeep.  I think I may have been bit by the Jeep bug, because I can foresee a few more of these in my future now.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Great looking rig.....I would love to have on someday!

When I was a kid, I spent a lot of time at my best friend's ranch. They had the Ford version of the Willy's jeep made in 1943 or so. I was 11 years old when I learned to drive it. I have lost touch with my childhood buddy, but it is my understanding that he still has that old Jeep:

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You know they make tents now, right? You don't have to prop up your bedsheets with a stick.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:09:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know they make tents now, right? You don't have to prop up your bedsheets with a stick.
View Quote

I like my canvas hunting tent!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#4]
sweet!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They even have floors in them.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I checked out Ebay... didnt know the prices on them have gone up so much
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#7]
nice jeep
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I checked out Ebay... didnt know the prices on them have gone up so much
View Quote

I got mine for $2000.00 and it came with a matching Bantam 1/4 ton trailer.  I found it at a garage sale of all places.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#9]
It's all original except for the paint.  That little Go-Devil! 4 cylinder runs like a top!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#10]
How far did you drive it to your camping spot?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

with floors too....lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top