BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/22/2014 9:37:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.adn.com/article/are-guns-more-effective-pepper-spray-alaska-bear-attack

2011 article by a former Alasaka Dept of Fish and Wildlife Biologist

-author is a former junior high .22 competitor, former Marine and owns firearms (ie doesn't sound like a gun hating libtard if you believe him)
-in 70 percent of maulings by bears in Alaska in the time period studied someone in the group was armed with a firearm-NOTE-study did not include bear encounters where the bear was shot to giblets before mauling anyone, so take that with a grain of salt
-in 92% of grizzly attacks and 90% of black bear attacks where pepper spray was used the pepper spray stopped the attack and in the other cases it looks like there were minor injuries and no deaths
-1983 test of firearms by forest service-did not involve actually shooting bears: 44 magnum handgun considered minimally effective, 357 and 45 (I assume 45acp) were inadequate. The newer 460 454 etc where not tested (obviously because they did not exist in 83). 458 Magnum with 510 grain was highest ranked in effectiveness for rifles, 375 H and H and 338 Win Mag also did well 30-06 220 grain considered marginelly effective. 12 gauge was deemed effective with slugs, but not with buckshot

I read up on all this years ago when my wife and I were going to western Canada and hiking in the rockies in areas heavily populated by bears. I wasn't crazy about not being able to carry a firearm but I think there is a lot of hullabaloo posted here claiming that bear spray is ineffective and not taking into account the difficulty most people have in getting a firearm ready and hitting a charging bear effectively with a firearm.

An interesting flip side to this is my wife did not give two shits about anything I told her and basically had said I should try to sneak a gun into Canada or try to, er, get one there. Everytime we saw a "bear warning sign" (and there seemed to be lots of warning signs about bears, fire, avalanches, and logging trucks that I expected to see a burnging, run away logging truck barrelling down on me driven by grizzlies) she would look at the bear spray I had (we should have had two or more, not sure why we only bought one-also you can rent it but we were not returning to the same location) and mutter "should have brought a gun"

View Quote

If you like you're bear spray, you can keep you're bear spray but I like my gun and will keep my gun.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#2]
My problem isn't spray vs firearm.  I have had two occasions to use bear spray against dogs in the neighborhood.  It worked both times.  And both times, I suffered the effects of the spray.  All it takes is a very light breeze to blow the fog back at you.  Now, if I could find bear spray that was deployed in a stream not a fog, I would carry it into bear country along with a gun.  Until then......

When I went to Canada last summer, there was a story about a biologist that was attacked by a bear.  The attack lasted 45 minutes he says.  He had spray and used it in short bursts until the can was empty.  He lived.  It almost sounded like the bear was playing with him despite the spray.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#3]
ADFG and USFW train their employees in the use of firearms for bear protection. Alaskans are mauled more often because collectively they spend more time in bear country.If you think its hard to hit a charging bear with a bullet try it with a can of bear spray. You hear this debate all the time, The Alaska Dispatch News is a liberal,progressive mouthpiece with a not exactly favorable view of guns.Bear spray can be good, bears love Cajun flavored tourists.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ADFG and USFW train their employees in the use of firearms for bear protection. Alaskans are mauled more often because collectively they spend more time in bear country.If you think its hard to hit a charging bear with a bullet try it with a can of bear spray. You hear this debate all the time, The Alaska Dispatch News is a liberal,progressive mouthpiece with a not exactly favorable view of guns.Bear spray can be good, bears love Cajun flavored tourists.
View Quote

all valid points.
if ADFG, USFW, USGS and USDA/F didn't believe in the use of firearms for protection they wouldn't train their employees in their use and allow them to carry them in the course of their duties.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:49:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I took the USGS firearms training for bear protection.  The instructors considered the OC spray to be human marinade.  They also cited the small problem of being UPWIND when deploying said bear spray.  "Excuse me Mr. .. pardon me Mrs. Bear.  Stay put while I move upwind"

I carried a 12 ga.  Rem. 870 with slugs

They did not have any .44 mag revolvers without front sights.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:55:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I could have told you pepper spray is a somewhat indiscriminating weapon. Never seen an application of it in an enclosed space like a liquor store or an apartment that didn't bug bomb the entire area for fifteen minutes or so. Many uses that got everyone within ten feet, worse with any wind.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#7]
You carry bear spray for the bears and a 10mm for the meth fueled rage zombies.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Bear spray works, but you have to hit the bear with it. Bears that are committed to a charge aren't going to be deterred by a can of Udap on your belt or a hog leg on your hip. They come in fast and it's only a couple of seconds before your at the bottom of the pile.  it's probably too late then for anything but prayer.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I took the USGS firearms training for bear protection.  The instructors considered the OC spray to be human marinade.  They also cited the small problem of being UPWIND when deploying said bear spray.  "Excuse me Mr. .. pardon me Mrs. Bear.  Stay put while I move upwind"

they did not have any .44 mag revolvers without front sights.
View Quote

ouch; that'll leave a mark.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:11:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I am not in Alaska..., but we have Grizzly bears in MT, just not as big.  At least here, groups of people are way way less likely to be attacked by a bear than lone individuals.  So first off, hike in a group.  I believe there was a recent study done here that showed ZERO bear attacks on groups of 3 (possibly it was 4) or more people.  The vast majority of attacks were on people alone.  

I carry both spray and a gun.  If I have the chance, I would much rather spray a bear than shoot one.  But you are very unlikely to come up on and surprise a bear if you are upwind of where they are.  Think about that for a minute.  If you would suddenly surprise a bear and have an encounter, chances are very high that the bear is upwind of you or he/she would have scented you and not been there for you to meet.  So if you used spray, guess what direction that ultra strong pepper spray is going to float with the wind.  Right back into your face.  Not a good thing as then you would likely need your eyesight to help you remove yourself from a confrontation situation.

If I lived and hiked in AK, I likely would carry a 12 gauge with slugs.

One other thought about that report.  It says that 70% of people involved in bear attacks were armed.  Well duh.  It is AK.  Virtually EVERYONE is armed when outside of the city.  I am surprised it was only 70%.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Black bear poop has berries and nuts in it, Grizzly bear poop has little bells and smells like pepper spray.

ETA: I am truly sorry for starting a poop but after a pot of coffee and one hell of a stressful test I am a little hyper.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I say, get both.

Especially if you are going with a partner.  Why leave yourself with only 1 tool?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm thinking if one is going to use a firearm or pepper spray on a charging bear one had best be able to accurately deploy it in less than 2 seconds.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://www.adn.com/article/are-guns-more-effective-pepper-spray-alaska-bear-attack

-author is a former junior high .22 competitor, former Marine and owns firearms (ie doesn't sound like a gun hating libtard if you believe him)
-in 70 percent of maulings by bears in Alaska in the time period studied someone in the group was armed with a firearm-NOTE-study did not include bear encounters where the bear was shot to giblets before mauling anyone, so take that with a grain of salt
-in 92% of grizzly attacks and 90% of black bear attacks where pepper spray was used the pepper spray stopped the attack and in the other cases it looks like there were minor injuries and no deaths
-1983 test of firearms by forest service-did not involve actually shooting bears: 44 magnum handgun considered minimally effective, 357 and 45 (I assume 45acp) were inadequate. The newer 460 454 etc where not tested (obviously because they did not exist in 83). 458 Magnum with 510 grain was highest ranked in effectiveness for rifles, 375 H and H and 338 Win Mag also did well 30-06 220 grain considered marginelly effective. 12 gauge was deemed effective with slugs, but not with buckshot

I read up on all this years ago when my wife and I were going to western Canada and hiking in the rockies in areas heavily populated by bears. I wasn't crazy about not being able to carry a firearm but I think there is a lot of hullabaloo posted here claiming that bear spray is ineffective and not taking into account the difficulty most people have in getting a firearm ready and hitting a charging bear effectively with a firearm.

An interesting flip side to this is my wife did not give two shits about anything I told her and basically had said I should try to sneak a gun into Canada or try to, er, get one there. Everytime we saw a "bear warning sign" (and there seemed to be lots of warning signs about bears, fire, avalanches, and logging trucks that I expected to see a burnging, run away logging truck barrelling down on me driven by grizzlies) she would look at the bear spray I had (we should have had two or more, not sure why we only bought one-also you can rent it but we were not returning to the same location) and mutter "should have brought a gun"

View Quote

As the bear is starting his charge spray yourself in the face with the bear spray....the result just might help the bear rethink his life choices at that last
milisecond.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

............ Everytime we saw a "bear warning sign" (and there seemed to be lots of warning signs about bears, fire, avalanches, and logging trucks that I expected to see a burnging, run away logging truck barrelling down on me driven by grizzlies) she would look at the bear spray I had (we should have had two or more, not sure why we only bought one-also you can rent it but we were not returning to the same location) and mutter "should have brought a gun"  
View Quote

Upshot: Aimless can outrun Mrs. Aimless.

I've done some sailing and I've always wondered if one of these would be a good idea. Would the bear be curious, frightened or pissed off?

I saw a program on the Outdoor Channel once and the Alaskan DNR guy said they preferred 12 gauge / slugs.

and I'd opt for a mag extension.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I met a tough old lady once who successfully used to gun to stop a charging bear.  She worked as a geologist in some mountain states and carried a 41 Mag Ruger super blackhawk in the field.  Definately wouldn't have been my choice, but that's just what she had.

Bear dropped on the fifth shot and she said she was debating to use that 6th and final round on herself at that point.  In big bear country I'd feel pretty naked with anything but a big bore rifle.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I'll try to find all the articles over the years  where the biologist said they should have had a gun and they may not have been mauled.  

Also, just having a gun with you doesn't cut it.  it has to be on you and you need to be fast on the draw.   Situational awareness is key.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#19]

In brown bear country, I'd take the pepper spray over a handgun.  

Black bears?  I'll take the gun.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yet how many bears had they sprayed or shot? Pepper spray has a good track record of stopping bear attacks.  

I've never sprayed a bear, I shot some raccoons with pepper spray and didn't have a problem with spray until I walked into it. However I was also using regular personal pepper spray, not the big bear canister.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I took the USGS firearms training for bear protection.  The instructors considered the OC spray to be human marinade. They also cited the small problem of being UPWIND when deploying said bear spray.  "Excuse me Mr. .. pardon me Mrs. Bear.  Stay put while I move upwind"

Yet how many bears had they sprayed or shot? Pepper spray has a good track record of stopping bear attacks.  

I've never sprayed a bear, I shot some raccoons with pepper spray and didn't have a problem with spray until I walked into it. However I was also using regular personal pepper spray, not the big bear canister.

These studies don't mean shit.  I know a few dozen people who have used weapons and/or spray at one time or another, myself included.   None of them were reported.   Statistics don't mean anything.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My problem isn't spray vs firearm.  I have had two occasions to use bear spray against dogs in the neighborhood.  It worked both times.  And both times, I suffered the effects of the spray.  All it takes is a very light breeze to blow the fog back at you.  Now, if I could find bear spray that was deployed in a stream not a fog, I would carry it into bear country along with a gun.  Until then......

When I went to Canada last summer, there was a story about a biologist that was attacked by a bear.  The attack lasted 45 minutes he says.  He had spray and used it in short bursts until the can was empty.  He lived.  It almost sounded like the bear was playing with him despite the spray.

View Quote

maybe the bear was playing with him because of the spray, not despite it ?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
These studies don't mean shit.  I know a few dozen people who have used weapons and/or spray at one time or another, myself included.   None of them were reported.   Statistics don't mean anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I took the USGS firearms training for bear protection.  The instructors considered the OC spray to be human marinade. They also cited the small problem of being UPWIND when deploying said bear spray.  "Excuse me Mr. .. pardon me Mrs. Bear.  Stay put while I move upwind"

Please, compile this data for us and present your results here.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:02:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Would you please post that track record. I've never seen it.  I don't know anyone personally that makes their living outdoors  in Alaska that carries pepper spray. They carry guns,big guns. Lets see that record your referring to.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Grizzlies are territorial; they attack because you're in their space.  Unless they're distracted by having plenty of food, they'll probably attack.  Bush pigs, black bears are he ones that are shy and head off when they detect people; unless they've learned they're a food source.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#26]
"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well he eats you."
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Always travel with someone you can outrun and your chances of bear death are small.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Aside for polar bears up around Baffin Island, I don't foresee a scenario where I would carry a firearm for protection against bears.

It's the weight.  I can't recall a time where I said, "Gee, I wish I was carrying more stuff."  I can recall burning stuff, hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, just to make things more manageable to pack out of the mountains.

If I was afforded the luxury of mechanized ingress and egress, sure, I'd consider bringing a firearm.  But, I've never had that luxury.  Either through penny pinching, or lack of comms, it's always been mechanized ingress, and self-powered egress.
- a shotgun would get ditched ASAP on the hike out
-- happily bury it and let it rust away
-- continue on with the miserable, agonize hike back to civilization
- a pistol might make the whole trip, but
-- the thought of even three extra pounds makes me wither
-- the idea of being able to effectively and accurately deploy the pistol when physically exhausted - that doesn't leave me with a warm and fuzzy
- bear spray
-- it's lighter
-- I can employ it in situations where taking shots with a pistol would seriously endanger myself or someone else
--- how in hell can you shoot yourself?  imagine turtle'ing with a 90 pound pack during an encounter with a brown bear, and being unable to free your arms from the pack straps; I'm pretty sure I'd be ok with accidentally shooting myself in the knee with bear spray; not so much with a .44 mag.
-- I know a number of people for whom it's been effective

YMMV
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Every alaska sbow I see it is big guns.  I watched an episode of AK state troopers and saw them ising a Marlin 1895 going to a place called bear mountain.  I would be happy with that.  I have one and no bear problema in MO now
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#31]
University of Montana along with Montana fish and game did a pretty interesting study and the findings showed that bear spray and pistols were about as equal at deterring a bear attack, long guns fell way behind due to time in deployment and difficulty in being shot accurately during panic.

Article made lots of sense and the numbers were convincing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It might not be possible.

People who are successful in using firearms to defend themselves against bear, are probably outdoors in bear country a lot, and are probably profecient with firearms.

They are also probably unlikely to file reports if they don't have to.  And in some cases, they may be worried about legal hassles by unserving and unreasonable government employees.

Some tourist with nothing but an empty can of pepper spray is going to be on the cell phone or otherwise looking for armed government employees after a bear attack.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#33]
I had a bear encounter on the Kenai last month on vacation. The big brown bear was pissed that we were in his fishing spot and growling angrily. I pulled my puny 44 4" Smith with Garrett heavy hard-cast loads and never felt so outgunned in my life. So glad I didn't have the pull the trigger. 44 is definitely not enough. Bring a shotgun with slugs. That's what many carry up here along with the spray. After that encounter, I would carry both.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Would you please post that track record. I've never seen it.  I don't know anyone personally that makes their living outdoors  in Alaska that carries pepper spray. They carry guns,big guns. Lets see that record your referring to.
View Quote

You can add me to the same list, the only people I see carrying bear spray are Tourists.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#35]

(a) rifle
(b) handgun
(c) grenade
(d) toothbrush

The .gif has be wavering between (c) and (d).
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I say, get both.

Especially if you are going with a partner.  Why leave yourself with only 1 tool?
View Quote

This.  Gun people tend to exaggerate the practical effectiveness of guns, and downplay alternatives.  Anti-gun people do the opposite.  Nothing new under the sun.

Thinking people should look at things objectively, realize every situation is different, and accept that more tools is always better than less tools.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
<snip statistics references>
People who are successful in using firearms to defend themselves against bear, are probably outdoors in bear country a lot, and are probably profecient with firearms.
They are also probably unlikely to file reports if they don't have to.  And in some cases, they may be worried about legal hassles by unserving and unreasonable government employees.
Some tourist with nothing but an empty can of pepper spray is going to be on the cell phone or otherwise looking for armed government employees after a bear attack.
View Quote

And that is why any published statistics are supposed to have a Methods section that describes how the data was collected, so you can try to identify issues with data collection, such as the one described here.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

(a) rifle
(b) handgun
(c) grenade
(d) toothbrush

View All Quotes
Quoted:

(a) rifle
(b) handgun
(c) grenade
(d) toothbrush

Here's the entire video.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Aside for polar bears up around Baffin Island, I don't foresee a scenario where I would carry a firearm for protection against bears.

It's the weight.  I can't recall a time where I said, "Gee, I wish I was carrying more stuff."  I can recall burning stuff, hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, just to make things more manageable to pack out of the mountains.

If I was afforded the luxury of mechanized ingress and egress, sure, I'd consider bringing a firearm.  But, I've never had that luxury.  Either through penny pinching, or lack of comms, it's always been mechanized ingress, and self-powered egress.
- a shotgun would get ditched ASAP on the hike out
-- happily bury it and let it rust away
-- continue on with the miserable, agonize hike back to civilization
- a pistol might make the whole trip, but
-- the thought of even three extra pounds makes me wither
-- the idea of being able to effectively and accurately deploy the pistol when physically exhausted - that doesn't leave me with a warm and fuzzy
- bear spray
-- it's lighter
-- I can employ it in situations where taking shots with a pistol would seriously endanger myself or someone else
--- how in hell can you shoot yourself?  imagine turtle'ing with a 90 pound pack during an encounter with a brown bear, and being unable to free your arms from the pack straps; I'm pretty sure I'd be ok with accidentally shooting myself in the knee with bear spray; not so much with a .44 mag.
-- I know a number of people for whom it's been effective

YMMV
View Quote

I will not go into the wilderness without a firearm...period....if I can not take a firearm I wont go...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Here's the entire video.

http://youtu.be/81DCfygJWwU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(a) rifle
(b) handgun
(c) grenade
(d) toothbrush

Here's the entire video.

http://youtu.be/81DCfygJWwU

look how fast it moves to catch a fish....
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

-1983 test of firearms by forest service-did not involve actually shooting bears: 44 magnum handgun considered minimally effective, 357 and 45 (I assume 45acp) were inadequate. The newer 460 454 etc where not tested (obviously because they did not exist in 83). 458 Magnum with 510 grain was highest ranked in effectiveness for rifles, 375 H and H and 338 Win Mag also did well 30-06 220 grain considered marginelly effective. 12 gauge was deemed effective with slugs, but not with buckshot.
View Quote

I think I remember this study and it had a lot of flaws. The criteria seemed to sort against incidents in which the bear was wounded or killed before it mauled the victim. That leaves a situation that's obvious when examined critically. People tend to conceal handguns. Those large cans of bear mace do not conceal very well. They tend to be carried openly, as in in the hand. The delay matters.

The attitude of the user matters, too. It may be affected by the user's fear that he'll be prosecuted if his defense is perceived to be wrong. The user may not shoot if he's in a group. The use of a rifle compared to a handgun separates the people who are really intent on defending themselves from a large bear from those who compromised. They study also explains, perhaps inadvertently, that rifles are better than handguns. Marksmanship with a handgun, while under pressure, is an important factor. Most of us think we are much better shots than we are.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#42]
ARFcom answer bring both, personally I like a the bear spray option because it is extremely painful to them, but doesn't do long tern damage, so they get to live another day, particularly if the reason for the attack is the human, scaring or encroaching on their space. But a firearm should a be an option of last resort the spray didn't work, because the last thing you want to do is shoot a bear and piss it off.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Whatever is chosen for protection in bear country, you better have practice in quickly deploying it.

Watch this video and keep in mind that they already were on alert. Imagine if you were hiking

or hunting and this happened. I think you would be leaking blood at a minimum.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
he intentionally missed that bear?  

We can't legally carry firearms during bow season in NY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whatever is chosen for protection in bear country, you better have practice in quickly deploying it.
Watch this video and keep in mind that they already were on alert. Imagine if you were hiking
or hunting and this happened. I think you would be leaking blood at a minimum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYs8Dnef3s

he intentionally missed that bear?  

We can't legally carry firearms during bow season in NY

In MO you have to have a carry permit. Actual carry method is irrelevant.

Such a strange rule...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#48]
I did some studying on this before I went up there in 08 to salmon fish...

Seems both spray and a large caliber firearm can be effective.

In usual Arfcom style why not get both?

I think the big bear spray cans are less then $50 anyway.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#50]
On  my recent trip to Colorado (collegiate peaks area) I carried a Glock 22 with spare mag, bear spray on a chest harness, and a bell.

My biggest concern was how quiet I was when I moved by myself. I walked right up on many deer and rabbit and even a beaver.

I found a fresh bear track (assumed black by the smaller size) near one of my camps. Scarier yet, found a fresh mountain lion track one day as well.

Options....have them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top