View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thread needs more Rachel.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lji2t5lcwa1qasqa8o1_500.jpg

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Mother of god she's hot!

I agree.  Its the girl in my avatar.  Former AAC emloyee.  I think shes a tattoo artist full time now.

Rachel Ann Aust.  Google her for more goodness.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
You keep bringing up questionable judgement.

2 tellers at a bank, one lady is 500 pounds and ink free and one lady is 140 but has a heart tattoo on her wrist. Which one is more likely to make a sound decision?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
When I see piercings, tatoos, etc., my private reaction is seething rage. But I manage to stifle my feelings for the sake of civil comity. Nevertheless, I could never be friends with such a person, or interact with him/her with anything other than icy "correctness." If I was an employer, I wouldn't hire such a person.

Such things are like spraying graffiti on a beautiful building. Utter vandalism. And it's an insult to God, who created the human body as a temple of the Holy Spirit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When I see piercings, tatoos, etc., my private reaction is seething rage. But I manage to stifle my feelings for the sake of civil comity. Nevertheless, I could never be friends with such a person, or interact with him/her with anything other than icy "correctness." If I was an employer, I wouldn't hire such a person.

Such things are like spraying graffiti on a beautiful building. Utter vandalism. And it's an insult to God, who created the human body as a temple of the Holy Spirit.
View Quote

Not sure if serious.

If so, all that anger is going to kill you.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
To each their own, but I don't find them attractive AT ALL.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm an inkie (sort of, just have the one), but I don't care whether or not anyone else has one. Not my body to worry about.

My first, not my last:
http://i57.tinypic.com/w1bsoz.jpg

View Quote

I got one sleeve done. Heading across the nation for the start of my second sleeve next month. Had to call ahead about four months because the dude is so busy.
Plan on a Gadsden on my leg, and a BFL too. So ar15 will always own me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I couldn't possibly care less, it's your body, do to it as you will.  Just don't come looking at my wallet when and if you need to unfuck yourself.  Same goes for just about everything else including obesity, drug addiction and extreme sports.  Cause that's how liberty works in my neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well of course, his are tastefully done.  The goose is almost lifelike!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they look okay on people like DKProf, but not on me.

Well of course, his are tastefully done.  The goose is almost lifelike!

Oh fuck!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They help to identify scumbags.
I have never met a single person who had tats and/or piercings that was a decent individual (they may have been wealthy, or had a decent job....but they were still scum).
View Quote

Oh, please, tell me more.

I can't want to hear more pearls of wisdom from YOU.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Im a inky.......but not dirty at all
View Quote

What's wrong with dirty?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:07:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a sleeve. On chicks, meh. Depends. Most chicks with a lot end up looking like shit. Girls just don't go in and say I want a sleeve and stick to the design. They get a pice on the bicep. A piece on the forearm. Leg piece. A piece on the ribs. A piece on the back. Birds, cars, hearts, stars, names, shapes, cartoons, all over randomly.
Like a serial killers ransom note.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have never met a single person who had tats and/or piercings that was a decent individual (they may have been wealthy, or had a decent job....but they were still scum).

Im 99% sure his whole persona is just a schtick.  Thats what I gather from his posts.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Just spent two and one half hours being marked by a witch two days ago.

Thinking about getting my nipple pierced next time I am there.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:11:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've. always gotten tattooed for myself but I have to say it is definitely a bonus knowing it bothers someone like you as much as it does.

ERic
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Im 99% sure his whole persona is just a schtick.  Thats what I gather from his posts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, gotta be. I should have checked that post for a hook.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's just hurtful.  

I sent you those photos in strict confidence!!!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they look okay on people like DKProf, but not on me.

That's just hurtful.  

I sent you those photos in strict confidence!!!  

Ya know TRG has been emailing those to anyone that asks him for them, right?   He said something about you owing him 5 bucks and never paying him back. I am not sure what he is on about.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#18]

These women are NOT better for the tats.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I kind of like chicks who have either / both.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#20]
I say go for it, but remember the that when someone gives you shit (and they will, BTDT), take into account how much time and effort they spend telling you how to live, and how little time they concentrate on their own lives. You'll find that the holier-than-thou busybodies that look down their "perfect" noses are likely wrestling with the memory of something regretful in their past that would far outshine a bit of ink, or a small hole in your ear. I know a few. They find every excuse possible to tell you that your tattoos and/or piercings are a huge mistake, but have no problem whatsoever with drinking heavily, abandoning their children, beating the shit out of their significant other, bitching about their job constantly, etc, or a combination of the above. It's highly likely that because I'm not a "team member", what I've just typed either won't be read, period, or just passed over because of it. Take it however you will.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:28:11 PM EDT
[#21]
I've joked about it but if a tattoo is done well I can appreciate it.

face and neck tattoos seem like a poor decision but its not my business unless im hiring you.

I've never really wanted ink but after my son was born I have thought a lot about getting his hand print on my upper left arm..
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I kind of like chicks who have either / both.
View Quote

If they have BOTH, they aren't really chicks. Wait, what?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Thought this thread would have more pics of inky gurlz. GD  I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hear that all the time. What I don't see anyone considering is that when we die, we don't take our bodies with us, and neither do we take tattoos and/or piercings.

FWIW, my next tattoo will likely be along the lines of this, on my upper left arm:

Now, say, hypothetically, we do take our bodies with us when we die. Obviously, it will be known what we've done with ourselves during our lives when we stand before judgement.  Do you think Jesus would be offended by me thinking that highly of him to physically, permanently label myself as a believer, during the time I am alive? He went through a lot of pain for us. Am I wrong to go through a bit myself, for Him? The ink may not be necessary, but my devotion to Him is.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:18:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Threads like this are why I have tough skin.

And some inky skin.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I hear that all the time. What I don't see anyone considering is that when we die, we don't take our bodies with us, and neither do we take tattoos and/or piercings.

FWIW, my next tattoo will likely be along the lines of this, on my upper left arm:

http://tattoopics.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/jesus.jpg

Now, say, hypothetically, we do take our bodies with us when we die. Obviously, it will be known what we've done with ourselves during our lives when we stand before judgement.  Do you think Jesus would be offended by me thinking that highly of him to physically, permanently label myself as a believer, during the time I am alive? He went through a lot of pain for us. Am I wrong to go through a bit myself, for Him? The ink may not be necessary, but my devotion to Him is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:28

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:17
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:28

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:17
View Quote

Do you cut the hair at the side of your head?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:22:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whaddya gonna do when JC shows up, looks like Ron Pearlman or Danny Devitto, and then say's "Nice Tat, who's the hippie?"

Folks in that region have much darker skin, and drasticly different features than depicted by 99.9% of the art work out there. Even Leonardo got it wrong.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, so disregard the rest of Leviticus 19, then?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:26:33 AM EDT
[#30]
I like the dirty ones...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:37:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Whaddya gonna do when JC shows up, looks like Ron Pearlman or Danny Devitto, and then say's "Nice Tat, who's the hippie?"

Folks in that region have much darker skin, and drasticly different features than depicted by 99.9% of the art work out there. Even Leonardo got it wrong.

Just sayin'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin'.

Thanks, but I'm aware of that as well. There's a pretty strong possibility that Jesus wasn't Caucasian. That goes without saying. Can you say for certain what He looks like? I know I can't.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:02:56 AM EDT
[#32]
I do not blink at ink or piercings. I have been in kitchens for 20 years and I have been in thrash metal bands...old hat to me.

I will say though, if you want to work in high level business or corporate, you better have them be coverable.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:10:30 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#34]
No, and I don't have any. Pureskins unite.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Don't care.  That being said I wish I had a removal machine and could profit off the look at me crowd.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

You live in NY, I'd imagine everyone you meet is scum.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:53:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't the bible itself frown on tattooing?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

The more you post, the more I lol.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View Quote

You've never met anybody in the military?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:01:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well shit.  That's not nice.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Ive never seen it make anyone look better. Might allow them to fit in with specific crowd but it didn't make them look better.

Plus that shits mad expensive, do you know how much ammo can be purchased with that kind of cheddar?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't have any, but they certainly don't bother me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:06:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:06:23 AM EDT
[#45]
People without tattoos are narcissists who think they are perfect. I avoid them at all costs because they are untrustworthy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you seriously saying there are no scumbags in the military?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Ive never seen it make anyone look better. Might allow them to fit in with specific crowd but it didn't make them look better.

Plus that shits mad expensive, do you know how much ammo can be purchased with that kind of cheddar?
View Quote

I hate when street urchins with tats all over them and a face full of metal ask me for money. You wasted your cash on ink ... go recycle all the metal in your face or get a job is the proper response
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:17:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Mother of god she's hot!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mother of god she's hot!

No, her ink ruined her and would be a constant visual reminder of how stupid she is.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No, her ink ruined her is awesome and would be a constant visual reminder of how stupid hot she is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mother of god she's hot!

No, her ink ruined her is awesome and would be a constant visual reminder of how stupid hot she is.

Fixed.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#50]
nope.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top