Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/21/2014 4:45:10 PM EDT
Going to look at an overly expensive English Bulldog puppy in about 30 minutes. Besides insane vet bills, what else should I know?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure you are going to a quality breeder.

You should be able to meet the mother and puppies. All should be clean and appear healthy. You should be asked to wash your hands and possibly remove your shoes before playing with the puppies (depending on their age).

The breeder should be able to answer why they bred this litter, what their goal of breeding these particular dogs (sire and dam) was, and have pedigrees and health testing results available to you. Both site and dam should have been tested for patellar luxation (x-rays) and possibly hip and elbow dysplasia (also x-days). They should also have been examined by a Board-certified Cardiologist, and have had x-rays for tracheal hypoplasia. Optional testing includes a CERF eye examination, autoimmune thyroiditis testing, and BAER testing for deafness. Your breeder should be familiar with these tests and willing to explain them to you, including what they test for and how his or her lines have done.

A quality breeder will want to know about you as well. They should ask about your family, home, lifestyle, previous dog ownership experience, etc. They may even pick your puppy for you, since they will have a better idea of which puppy suits you best, given that they have known the puppies for 8 weeks and you will have just met them.

As for more about the breed, well, they're lazy, stubborn, gassy, sweet-natured, and adorable.

ETA: their goals should have something to do with improving their lines and the breed as a whole, not just making and selling puppies. They should have very specific reasons for choosing these particular dogs to breed together, and should be able to explain why they expect that particular pairing to improve the breed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#2]
English Bulldogs are a genetic catastrophe, that aside from human intervention, would be incapable of breeding. I feel bad for one everytime I see one, because it has to exist in a body that's so fucked in every way.

That said, they're really friendly dogs, expect to have hips replaced before the dog is 2 years old, and possible surgery to help the dog breathe.

ETA: English Bulldogs is the one breed I would spend money to have BSL introduced against, just because they are so unnatural, and I feel it's cruel to breed a dog riddled with genetic issues that are detrimental to a healthy life.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Very limited personal experience but from what I've observed and heard from a well respected dog trainer is they are DUMB.  But I'm a dag lover and it's a good thing we all don't want the same thing! Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very limited personal experience but from what I've observed and heard from a well respected dog trainer is they are DUMB.  But I'm a dag lover and it's a good thing we all don't want the same thing! Good luck!
View Quote

Boy oh boy. Just wait til Fluffy gets here! You're gonna get it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not at all smart.  Cherry eye, ear and skin infections, breathing issues.  Way better options out there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he reads my post, he's gonna direct it all at me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He better pepper his angus.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I have an American Bulldog.  Just here for the post count

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Stubborn, stinky, infected wrinkles, white color that won't stay clean, eye boogers, can't breath, hates water, allergies, can't take heat, etc

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t232/jomal206/IMG_20131103_100334_zpsaeccbf39.jpg
View Quote

Good looking dog!

American Bulldogs, and French bulldogs are the only good bulldogs.

English bulldogs are unnatural.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t232/jomal206/IMG_20131103_100334_zpsaeccbf39.jpg

Good looking dog!

Oh, there are lots of good bulldog breeds. They just aren't very well known, and most aren't AKC recognized.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#12]
College roommate had one. Friendly dog

I HATED it!  Smelly and loud.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh, there are lots of good bulldog breeds. They just aren't very well known, and most aren't AKC recognized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

True, English Bulldogs though are an abomination. Dogs bred purely for cosmetic looks, with no concern to health...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

True, English Bulldogs though are an abomination. Dogs bred purely for cosmetic looks, with no concern to health...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

Yeah.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

I have a 6 year old English bulldog He is laying on the floor right now sleeping which is what he does when he isn't eating, shitting and getting petted. Will do anything for an ice cube or cantaloupe. He is perfectly healthy and the only time he has seen the inside of a vet's office is for shots and one time he broke his dew claw due to some over active play and bad luck. They are not grey hounds or GSD's.  He can't run long distances and doesn't care much for temps above 85 but your acting like they are born some grotesque abomination that wants to die.

He is just like any other dog.  You walk in from work and his butt wiggles.  If he had a tail on the end of it it would be wagging.  He licks your face and loves to meet new people....well he runs up to new people hopping they will pet him or have an ice cube.  My example of the bread at least, is a happy dog and lives a pretty cushy life.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Useless dog, neighbors 2 piece of shits run crazy and shit in everybody else's lawn but his. Dumb as a rock...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

Thanks. Roc could lose a little weight but most domesticated dogs could.

Someday we'll likely get a French but I'm certainly not paying $2k for a puppy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have a 6 year old English bulldog He is laying on the floor right now sleeping which is what he does when he isn't eating, shitting and getting petted. Will do anything for an ice cube or cantaloupe. He is perfectly healthy and the only time he has seen the inside of a vet's office is for shots and one time he broke his dew claw due to some over active play and bad luck. They are not grey hounds or GSD's.  He can't run long distances and doesn't care much for temps above 85 but your acting like they are born some grotesque abomination that wants to die.

He is just like any other dog.  You walk in from work and his butt wiggles.  If he had a tail on the end of it it would be wagging.  He licks your face and loves to meet new people....well he runs up to new people hopping they will pet him or have an ice cube.  My example of the bread at least, is a happy dog and lives a pretty cushy life.

http://i.imgur.com/nzL80jn.jpg
View Quote

They are dogs bred purely for cosmetic appearance. They are incapable of normal reproduction. The reproduction cycle for them is artificial insemination, and C-section birth, because their bodies don't allow for natural pregnancies and birthings.

They are also plagued with issues, and most EB's are incredibly unhealthy.

I'm not going to knock someone who has the funds to get one, but as a whole, English Bulldogs are completely unnatural, and their existence is based solely on humans continuing to put out dogs with shitloads of genetic issues.

ETA: they are a grotesque example of how humans have fucked up dogs. They are the most extreme example. If you would like me to cite other breeds I have a large issue with due to popularity, and how they've been fucked up because of humans, please IM me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#19]
They always have something coming out of them.  Belching, farting, drooling, and some kind of gelatinous vomit after they drink water.  You also need to know how to clean their tail hole.  I have had 2 with no medical problems.  My male died last month....RIP Nitro
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They are dogs bred purely for cosmetic appearance. They are incapable of normal reproduction. The reproduction cycle for them is artificial insemination, and C-section birth, because their bodies don't allow for natural pregnancies and birthings.

I'm not going to knock someone who has the funds to get one, but as a whole, English Bulldogs are completely unnatural, and their existence is based solely on humans continuing to put out dogs with shitloads of genetic issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost every breed in existence other than the wolf is a result of humans tampering with dogs to get specific traits. None of them are perfect and they are all subject to different known negative tendencies. Knowing the history of the stud and bitch and family prior to that goes a long way in creating litters that are less likely to suffer from the breeds known issues.  This often requires finding breeders with good reputations and sometimes unfortunately, a lot of money.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They always have something coming out of them.  Belching, farting, drooling, and some kind of gelatinous vomit after they drink water.  You also need to know how to clean their tail hole.  I have had 2 with no medical problems.  My male died last month....RIP Nitro
View Quote

Truer words, never spoken.

RIP Nitro
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Stubborn, stinky, infected wrinkles, white color that won't stay clean, eye boogers, can't breath, hates water, allergies, can't take heat, etc  
View Quote

Basically just a shit factory then
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#23]
I had one for awhile, great dog...pure bred $3500.

$1500 eye operation, which is common in the breed. Something with pupils popping out.

They are a genetic mess, but they're cool.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Almost every breed in existence other than the wolf is a result of humans tampering with dogs to get specific traits. None of them are perfect and they are all subject to different known negative tendencies. Knowing the history of the stud and bitch and family prior to that goes a long way in creating litters that are less likely to suffer from the breeds known issues.  This often requires finding breeders with good reputations and sometimes unfortunately, a lot of money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true. English Bulldogs are the worst example of what humans do to animals.

I can cite plenty of other breeds I have an issue with, if you want to discuss it further, IM me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I've had 2 and most of what has been said regarding medical issues and other problems that seem the norm.  That said, one of them was the best dog I ever owned and only had medical issues that any other dog would have.  Mine was athletic / powerful enough to climb slides on the playground or jump into the back of a lifted truck with no runway.  True they can't take the heat and have hideous GI issues but I would do it all again.  Every once in a while you get on the same wave length as an animal / pet where sometimes words need not be spoken and it is magic.  That is what I had with my BD.  Good luck with your new best friend.

BTW, second bulldog was dumber than a bag of hammers but was still a good dog.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I've had 2 and most of what has been said regarding medical issues and other problems that seem the norm.  That said, one of them was the best dog I ever owned and only had medical issues that any other dog would have.  Mine was athletic / powerful enough to climb slides on the playground or jump into the back of a lifted truck with no runway.  True they can't take the heat and have hideous GI issues but I would do it all again.  Every once in a while you get on the same wave length as an animal / pet where sometimes words need not be spoken and it is magic.  That is what I had with my BD.  Good luck with your new best friend.

BTW, second bulldog was dumber than a bag of hammers but was still a good dog.
View Quote

My papillon mix I got from a puppy mill raid has a lot of health issues. Had I known the costs associated with a dog from shit breeding practices, I would not have taken him in.

That said, English Bulldogs are bred from shit lines, and I am amazed that in this day and age of awareness for animals, their isn't more of an outcry for them as a breed.

A lot of the health issues those up in arms against puppy mills advocate against, are genetic in EB's.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

RIP Nitro
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RIP Nitro

I miss all 65lbs of furry farting fury.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Snoring, farting, allergies, etc...  Ours had cherry eye on both eyes within a couple of months. Make sure to keep their wrinkles clean.  We love our bully.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Going to look at an overly expensive English Bulldog puppy in about 30 minutes. Besides insane vet bills, what else should I know?
View Quote

Only dog I like better is a Olde English Bulldogge, our 2 English Bulldogs didn't have big vet bills. And you'll find them to be very smart, smart enough to fool those without a clue
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#30]
7 years so far and hardly an issue.

OP, get a good limited ingredient gluten free food that agrees with your bully and NEVER change it. That right there will save you from all kinds of gastrointestinal and allergy issues. Keep weight under control.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Only dog I like better is a Olde English Bulldogge, our 2 English Bulldogs didn't have big vet bills. And you'll find them to be very smart, smart enough to fool those without a clue
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

X87.

The oldies are healthier, we've had both.  Also look at Valley Bulldogs.

The dark one is an English, the lighter one is an Oldie.  RIP, both laying together again, out by the birch tree.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

OP, get a good limited ingredient gluten free food that agrees with your bully and NEVER change it. That right there will save you from all kinds of gastrointestinal and allergy issues. Keep weight under control.
View Quote

Not switching proteins on a dog can lead to lots of digestive issues, and possible allergy issues.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Not switching proteins on a dog can lead to lots of digestive issues, and possible allergy issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please don't tell mine that, and this pair of bullys I'm not feeding the high end food and they are doing Great,
the EB is 9 plus and doing about the same as she was at 3 when we got her
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Useless dog, neighbors 2 piece of shits run crazy and shit in everybody else's lawn but his. Dumb as a rock...
View Quote

Dog are like kids if a piece of shit raises them what do you think you'll get ?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Please don't tell mine that, and this pair of bullys I'm not feeding the high end food and they are doing Great,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been proven that over exposure to protein sources can result in allergies and intolerance to that protein source.

Another benefit to switching up protein sources is it promotes a stronger digestive system, as opposed to breaking down the same protein all the time, the system learns how to adapt to different proteins, making switching much easier.

Of course a dog that always eats chicken day in and day out will get the shits when you try and switch it to beef, the digestive system is trying to adapt to the new protein source. That's why a slow transition is always recommended.

Try this, you, as a human, eat the exact same meal every day for every meal. No variation. Pick the meal, but it's the only meal you will eat day in, day out, for every meal. Do that for a few years. Then eat something completely different one meal. You're going to be having all sorts of issues digesting that. Nothing wrong with the food, but your digestive system hasn't been trained to process different foods.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:55:43 PM EDT
[#36]
I have had the pleasure of owning two bullies. Both made it over 10 yrs. My boy almost made 12.

Our girl had nose surgery when she was a pup, not too expensive. She also had "pillow" ear twice. Cost $300 a pop, only because it was at emergency vet. Other than that just normal shots.

Our boy had entropian surgery on one eye. Cost around $300 at an eye specialist. He had food troubles that took about a year to find a food that was good for him.

They loved people, and people loved them. RIP my little bullies. You have not lived until you have been sung to sleep by three bulldogs snoring, LOL
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Listen up and don't be a schmoe.

Bimba is an Italian Bulldog.  This rare breed is also known as a Continental Bulldog and you have to go to Switzerland or Italy to get one.

Bimba is from La Maddalena in Sardinia, Italy.   She is very strong and athletic and she can run, jump and swim.  She also knows how to fight.  Last year at the dog park, there was pitbull that growled at me.  Bimba charged and routed the pitbull.

Bimba is very intelligent and she will sit at attention if you salute her and say, "Semper Fi".  She will also hang her head in shame if you call her, "a communist".  She is very obedient and she is smart.  She will not run away and she waits for me on my front porch.

If tell her, "Obama", she will take a dump.

She is a very healthy dog and on November 22, she will be 9 years old.  She does not have any health problems.

She does not eat dog food.  She enjoys barbecued chicken, turkey, steak, roast beef, rice, apples, bananas and Pellegrino water.  She is a solid 51 pounds and look at her picture and decide for yourself.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:02:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
English Bulldogs are a genetic catastrophe, that aside from human intervention, would be incapable of breeding. I feel bad for one everytime I see one, because it has to exist in a body that's so fucked in every way.

That said, they're really friendly dogs, expect to have hips replaced before the dog is 2 years old, and possible surgery to help the dog breathe.

ETA: English Bulldogs is the one breed I would spend money to have BSL introduced against, just because they are so unnatural, and I feel it's cruel to breed a dog riddled with genetic issues that are detrimental to a healthy life.

View Quote

Our EB looks like she was used to breed then dumped.  She went from owner to owner, even spent time in a Humane Society.  She is now 9 y/o, just had her senior wellness exam and is very healthy.  She's cost us way less than the OEB we got from a reputable breeder.  She is not a rocket surgeon but when it comes to getting her own way, she is a genius.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Bimba is an Italian Bulldog.  This rare breed is also known as a Continental Bulldog and you have to go to Switzerland or Italy to get one.

Bimba is from La Maddalena in Sardinia, Italy.   She is very strong and athletic and she can run, jump and swim.  She also knows how to fight.  Last year at the dog park, there was pitbull that growled at me.  Bimba charged and routed the pitbull.

Bimba is very intelligent and she will sit at attention if you salute her and say, "Semper Fi".  She will also hang her head in shame if you call her, "a communist".  She is very obedient and she is smart.  She will not run away and she waits for me on my front porch.

She is a very healthy dog and on November 22, she will be 9 years old.  She does not have any health problems.

She does not eat dog food.  She enjoys barbecued chicken, turkey, steak, roast beef, rice, apples, bananas and Pellegrino water.  She is a solid 51 pounds and look at her picture and decide for yourself.

<a href="http://s641.photobucket.com/user/Fluffy9lives/media/IMG_6898_zps04e4d790.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu138/Fluffy9lives/IMG_6898_zps04e4d790.jpg</a>
View Quote

Bimba is magnificent.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Now look these pictures.  Look at Bimba.  See her determined war face.  She is a focused, squared away dog intent on fulfilling her mission.

She will sit at attention next to those rifles until I tell her to stand down.    And heaven help the schmoe who tries to touch either gun.

Bimba is a credit to the Corps.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#42]
I had one.  He had all the health issues that have been listed and may be a few more.

He showed up one morning and banged on the front door to be let in.   Opened the door and he headed straight for the food bowl.

He was without a doubt the most expensive " free dog " I ever had.

but he's gone now and we still miss the rascal.

gd
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:35:13 PM EDT
[#43]
I haven't read through the tread so my suggestions may have already been covered.

1). May or may not respond well to heat.  Mine can't take high heat.  She'll stroke out in a heart beat.
2). I've been lucky with vet bills.  No real health issues with mine.  Only recurring issue has been irritation around the tail area.  One ear infection but we try to keep ears and wrinkles clean.
3). Attention.  Aside from 20 hours a day sleep and their body weight in food, the need attention.
4) sweetest dogs ever.  Only time mine ever got aggressive was when my neighbors pits got after our other dog.  Montana (the bulldog) took them both on.  Lost that one and got tore up but damn if she didn't 'splode.
5). They fart a lot.  Not good for 8 hour road trips.

Pic of bully:

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyone have experience breeding English Bulldogs?

How often are the bitches impregnated by artificial insemination, and how often are pups delivered by C-section?

ETA: http://www.bulldoginformation.com/bulldogs-artificial-insemination.html

even this resource states that they rarely can reproduce on their own without human assistance and supervision.

If an animal cannot reproduce naturally, it is unnatural, and its existence should be left to its ability as a breed to survive.

I maintain my claim that English Bulldogs are unnatural genetic abominations, and I support any BSL that leads them from the genetic nightmare they are. Whether that makes them extinct, or allows the ones with good traits to continue breeding the shit traits out (as fucked up as this breed is, extinction is their best hope), whatever happens happens.

They are the only breed I support BSL against, and purely for the reason that I feel it's cruel to breed a dog that is physically incapable of breeding itself.

I am making no statements against their temperament, my statements in this thread have always been health based.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How often are the bitches impregnated by artificial insemination, and how often are pups delivered by C-section?
View Quote

I'm not a breeder.  But my vet explained that almost all English Bulldogs are conceived by AI and delivered by C section
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good looking dog!

Yes, they are. My neighbor's always tries to wrestle me.  He gives it good for a minute or two.  Then he's so out of breath that his gums are turning blue, and he just kind of gives up, lays down, and pants for 4 or 5 minutes.  Then he gets up for more.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s641.photobucket.com/user/Fluffy9lives/media/IMG_6898_zps04e4d790.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu138/Fluffy9lives/IMG_6898_zps04e4d790.jpg</a>
View Quote

This is a quality dog.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:54:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm not a breeder.  But my vet explained that almost all English Bulldogs are conceived by AI and delivered by C section
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I edited my prior post to include a link to an English Bulldog site about breeding. It confirms what your vet stated, and backs up my beliefs about letting the breed go into extinction peacefully based on my beliefs about health of dogs.

No offense to Bimba, or any other bulldogs on this board, but we have a lot of members who get wrapped up in fighting for breeds based on how media portrays them.

I would like to see BSL that allows English Bulldogs to go away, purely based on health reason, and the fact that their entire existence is unnatural.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am also not a breeder, though I know several. Their bitches are all AI'd and have scheduled c-sections. They are not at all free whelpers. That is, incidentally, why they are so expensive in relation to other breeds. That's also why they don't tend to be common puppy mill dogs, even though they are very popular and do command such high prices.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I edited my prior post to include a link to an English Bulldog site about breeding. It confirms what your vet stated, and backs up my beliefs about letting the breed go into extinction peacefully based on my beliefs about health of dogs.

No offense to Bimba, or any other bulldogs on this board, but we have a lot of members who get wrapped up in fighting for breeds based on how media portrays them.

I would like to see BSL that allows English Bulldogs to go away, purely based on health reason, and the fact that their entire existence is unnatural.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

North American breeders just have to do a better job   Why can't bulldog breeders here produce quality dogs?  If European breeders can produce a quality bulldog, then there is no reason that breeders here can't get it right.

When most people here see Bimba, they are unsure about what kind of dog she is.  But like I said, she can run and jump and behave like a real dog.

Earlier today, I was out in the woods with her.  We were inspecting a tree stand and she walked through some very thick brush with me.  She can jump into my truck and jump out.  She does not have any gas and she is just like any other healthy dog.

There is no reason why bulldogs should be ill and miserable.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top