Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Enjoy your timeout...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It's against the constitution for them to have an armored hummer?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP: Your thread title is dumb. Your thread and its content is dumb. You saying "the 'stan" is really fucking dumb. Everything about your existence here on Arfcom is utterly fucking stupid and you shouldve been either swallowed or spit out on the floorboards of the Ford Fiesta you were miraculously conceived. Your thread is trite,  unoriginal,  full of bias and intense burning faggotry. You commenting on the tired "militarization" topic is like how your sanitized tongue wants to probe a ghonerrhia infested hobos taint.
View Quote

Fucking. Awesome. Win.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Bet you did anyway, huh?

You can tell by your post. You carried on a civilized conversation with a JBT? You're either on our side or not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually had the opposite experience a few months ago during crime prevention week at our local mall. A State Police officer took the time to show me the gear they use and was very polite. I found it very interesting in how all the equipment functioned.

He never once asked me to lick his boots.

Bet you did anyway, huh?

You can tell by your post. You carried on a civilized conversation with a JBT? You're either on our side or not.

Either my sarcasm meter is broken, or my derp meter is well tuned.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I actually had the opposite experience a few months ago during crime prevention week at our local mall. A State Police officer took the time to show me the gear they use and was very polite. I found it very interesting in how all the equipment functioned.

He never once asked me to lick his boots.

Bet you did anyway, huh?

Srs post is srs.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OP: Your thread title is dumb. Your thread and its content is dumb. You saying "the 'stan" is really fucking dumb. Everything about your existence here on Arfcom is utterly fucking stupid and you shouldve been either swallowed or spit out on the floorboards of the Ford Fiesta you were miraculously conceived. Your thread is trite,  unoriginal,  full of bias and intense burning faggotry. You commenting on the tired "militarization" topic is like how your sanitized tongue wants to probe a ghonerrhia infested hobos taint.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Are you clammering back to your ows friends to tell them how you stuck it to the man?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm a firm believer that most lies hide within them a kernel of truth. I bet he actually did go to this thing and he may have even spoke with a deputy. I'll bet my left nut that the conversation didn't go anything like he said it did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The other day, local community college had a open house. They teach criminal justice so all the LEO agencies had a presence there,(city, county and state) The county had a table where they had all their "assult" gear laid out to impress the locals along with an armor plated hummer. I asked a skinny county deputy with bad teeth why it was necessary to go around dressed like they were in the 'Stan. What I got was a confused reply about needing protection from AK47's all the local drug dealers were packing, as well as; "I want to be able to go home to my family at the end of the day, (this theme seemed to be his main response throughout the discussion. I mentioned that I had been seeing a lot of instances where LEO went overboard in their dealings with civilians, and the things they could and couldn't do under the constitution. This really set him off, I never even brought up the 2nd admendment yet he kept yammering on about "no one's after your guns." Everytime I brought up the subject of the constitution he would go off on a tangent about being able to go home to the wife and kids at night. I also asked why they had to wear all that mollie gear as well as armor vests, he wasn't in the military anymore and that police work isn't the same as combat. "I used to be a marine," was his reply. "You're not in the marines anymore," I told him, this just brought on more arguement on his part, he never answered my questions concerning the constitution, always falling back on his "AK47" defense. I asked him why the county needed an armor plated "hummer." He then went into a bunch of BS about all the meth and drug dealers in the county toting AK's and AR's as well as one example of one dealer who had two Barrett .50 cal rifles which seemed to be the justification for the Hummer. I could see the conversation wasn't going anywhere so I just left, but the attitude even down to the local yokel level bothered me, obviously I was talking to someone who had no idea about the constitution much less cared.

Just admit it, this never happened.  You made up a story that you thought would win praise from GD.  Your life is a failure, and you thought lying on the internet to strangers would give you some purpose to go on.  Even in this endeavor, you failed.  Congrats.

I'm a firm believer that most lies hide within them a kernel of truth. I bet he actually did go to this thing and he may have even spoke with a deputy. I'll bet my left nut that the conversation didn't go anything like he said it did.

His mom gave him a flyer announcing the open house at the local technical college. He thought about going and asked mom for meatloaf.

Closer?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. Once in awhile I come up with something good
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#13]
They should be able to have anything civilian have except cargo pants. No cargo pants, that is over the line for sure.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your avatar makes me not take anything you say or will say in the future seriously.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#15]
BS

Quoted:

I never got rude, I was just curious to see where this guy stood on people's civil rights, I don't know, maybe the guy had been too long in the "bush" and simply wasn't aware that not everybody in the county is cooking meth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The other day, local community college had a open house. They teach criminal justice so all the LEO agencies had a presence there,(city, county and state) The county had a table where they had all their "assult" gear laid out to impress the locals along with an armor plated hummer. I asked a skinny county deputy with bad teeth why it was necessary to go around dressed like they were in the 'Stan. What I got was a confused reply about  needing protection from AK47's all the local drug dealers were packing, as well as; "I want to be able to go home to my family at the end of the day, (this theme seemed to be his main response throughout the discussion. I mentioned that I had been seeing a lot of instances where LEO went overboard in their dealings with civilians, and the things they could and couldn't do under the constitution. This really set him off, I never even brought up the 2nd admendment yet he kept yammering on about "no one's after your guns." Everytime I brought up the subject of the constitution he would go off on a tangent about being able to go home to the wife and kids at night. I also asked why they had to wear all that mollie gear as well as armor vests, he wasn't in the military anymore and that police work isn't the same as combat. "I used to be a marine," was his reply. "You're not in the marines anymore," I told him, this just brought on more arguement on his part, he never answered my questions concerning the constitution, always falling back on his "AK47" defense. I asked him why the county needed an armor plated "hummer." He then went into a bunch of BS about all the meth and drug dealers in the county toting AK's  and AR's  as well as one example of one dealer who had two Barrett .50 cal rifles which seemed to be the justification for the Hummer. I could see the conversation wasn't going anywhere so I just left, but the attitude even down to the local yokel level bothered me, obviously I was talking to someone who had no idea about the constitution much less cared.

The behavior you exhibited is indicative of a douche bag. Guys took time to interact and try and build a positive rapport...you are rude and pugnacious. Well done, well done.

I never got rude, I was just curious to see where this guy stood on people's civil rights, I don't know, maybe the guy had been too long in the "bush" and simply wasn't aware that not everybody in the county is cooking meth

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Location- check

OP is a moran- check

You fail buddy
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Your avatar makes me not take anything you say or will say in the future seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of dumb avatars. Nobody fucking asked you. And I don't like you and you don't like me so that pretty much covers everything. Is that "truth" enough for you?

And your avatar of a drunk fucking retard is the bastion of journalism
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I had a conversation with 2 LOEs yesterday.  One asked if I wanted cheese on my burger.  The other one held my 10 month old daughter so I could eat.
View Quote

How's your dog feeling though?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

the thing that bothered me the most was his attitude, he seemed obsessed with the idea that he needed all this gear because you never knew when he and his buddies were going to come up against a bunch of people all armed with AK's
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no issues with local LE having access to anything that makes them feel or look tacticool. I am old enough to remember the Hollywood bank robbery shoot-out and quite frankly that was an embarrassment for the LE community. And yes there have been shootouts with gangsters with AK's. Hell there was one in Stockton CA just this summer.

I do however have an issue with them when they cry and complain that citizens shouldn't have access to things like SBR's, suppressors, body armor because it might lead to whatever, fill in the blank.

This whole militarization of the police is a non issue and I for one wish it would just go away.

the thing that bothered me the most was his attitude, he seemed obsessed with the idea that he needed all this gear because you never knew when he and his buddies were going to come up against a bunch of people all armed with AK's

Would you rather that he said he needed the gear to oppress "civilians" and confiscate guns?  

As statistically unlikely as it is, it is a statement of fact that you really don't know when you are going to come up against one or more baddies armed with one or more rifles; after all its not like it's never happened before.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should write books, because I would buy them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He was speaking of the Barrett's as though they were full auto. In fact, I got him to admit that the cases he was citing in which they delt with AK's the weapons were semi-auto
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ask him why they don't go arrest the drug dealer with the 50 cal for being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm

He was speaking of the Barrett's as though they were full auto. In fact, I got him to admit that the cases he was citing in which they delt with AK's the weapons were semi-auto

Right, cuz semi ak's fire different, non-kevlar perforating bullets than automatic ones do.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Personal attacks.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top