[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll vote for the sonofabitch........... IF I have to...........

then I'll go gag myself..........

Me too.

They would love you two over at DU

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz314/Umbrarian/Silly%20People/ChrisChristieOnGuns.png

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So when does the chess game start?  I've been waiting for about 3 decades now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any R is better than a D.

A vote for a third party is a vote for Hillary.

Chess, not checkers.

So when does the chess game start?  I've been waiting for about 3 decades now.

Sarcasm is lost on this site.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm amazed by how many here prefer Billary over Chrispy...
View Quote

Sure, I should just triple down on RINOS.  Fuck, maybe next go around we can nominate Bloomberg! Change you can REALLY believe in!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?

Voting R is the only way to save America.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll vote third party if that assbag is the nominee.

You have to vote R or your vote is wasted.

I'd rather punch myself in the balls than vote for that New Jersey POS. Nothing worth a shit has ever came out of NJ.

Why do you hate America?

Keep voting for East Coast and old RINOS, see how that works out for you.

Let me let you in on a little secret, it hasn't THE LAST TWO ELECTIONS.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Now is the time to let the GOP know you won't support him.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd rather punch myself in the balls than vote for that New Jersey POS. Nothing worth a shit has ever came out of NJ.

Why do you hate America?

I'm willing to bet I'm more true red blooded American than yourself. If the GOP is so fucking stupid to put a full blown retard in as their front runner like "Fat Man With Tits" then I'm sure as Hell not voting for him! He does not have the same vision as I do and other Republicans, for our country. Christie would be a twin for Billary and you think our freedoms would be upheld by him as well? WOW! Just fucking WOW!
GOP needs to quit putting douche bags as their front men. I'm actually hoping Rand Paul beets the POS NJ trash.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's the Judas Goat.  The GOP won't nominate him.

His role is to make whomever they do eventually nominate look better by comparison.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Say hello to having Christie as the candidate, I guarantee this is going to happen. The powers that be want it to

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/09/19/attention-gop-2016-hopefuls-chris-christie-is-poised-to-reclaim-frontrunner-status/

Christie vs. Hilldog

Yuck
View Quote
You do you will have more than one choice in the Primaries right?

If its Christie vs Hillary, its because the base of Republican voters chose it to be so.

Myself? I have no faith in my fellow voters.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

People are not going to get out and vote for Krispy.

Hilldog will have an army or fervent voters.

What could go wrong?
View Quote
It does not matter who runs against her. She is unbeatable like Obama was.Its all about having a woman in the White House for many voters.

Obamas saving grace was his ethnicity. Hillarys will be her lady bits.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

His role is to make whomever they do eventually nominate look better by comparison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Better" as in more to the Right than Hillery but still more to the Left than Tip O'Neill was?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't think that Krispy Kreme, will get the nomination. If he does I don't really know what I'll do.
Personally I don't believe out country will ever recover from King 0bamuslim's reign.
If Hillery, or Warren wins in 16. It will be assured.

What to do.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't think that Krispy Kreme, will get the nomination. If he does I don't really know what I'll do.
Personally I don't believe out country will ever recover from King 0bamuslim's reign.

What to do.
View Quote

Buy ammo

Buy weapons

When the country finally splits.   We will need them
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?

But...but...but...Deejay...

...Republicans man, you gotta vote Republican.  Don't think about it, just vote Republican.

Sarcasm aside, if Christie IS the candidate, and at this point I'm not going to get my nickers in a twist because I don't think it will happen, but IF he is I will not vote for him.  Full Stop.  

If the GOP tries to pull that shit on us than they can go right ahead and fuck themselves.  I'll vote third party or just not vote at all.  I'm tired of voting for the least squishy turd in the toilet.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Buy ammo

Buy weapons

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What to do.

Buy ammo

Buy weapons

Buy in cash, stack it deep and keep it secret.  Hell, you may want to consider splitting some of it up and hiding half of your stash just in case.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Chess, not checkers.

View Quote

So your answer is to keep voting for the same two parties that keep fucking us over and over again and expect a different result?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:09:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Translation;

bungholeputter gets to finish raping this country over so liarbitch can get elected in 2 years to make us grab our ankles harder and lower and stuff more anal cream in our a-holes.

[img]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:11:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Bitching about Krispy Crème does not in any way depress me about the upcoming mid-terms. Bring November ON!

I just can't stand Christie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So does this thread inspire you to support the Republicans in taking back the Senate or not?

What exactly changed to make everyone rant and rave about the GOP, today?

Bitching about Krispy Crème does not in any way depress me about the upcoming mid-terms. Bring November ON!

I just can't stand Christie.

I agree.  But you'll note that SOME people here see Christie as another reason to condemn the entire GOP.

The Democrats and the Libertarians both play this game.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I've been known to hold my nose and vote Republican in the pass; however, if Christie is the GOP nominee I will be voting 3rd party for sure.
View Quote
Yep, as much as I know it would be a losing vote I can't bring myself to vote for fat boy.

This is just more of the media trying to control the vote. Something to keep in mind.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Again, conservatives aren't talking about Christie for prez in 2016-only libtards and "libertarians".  You do the math.
View Quote

Where are there libertarians talking up Christie? Not happening.

Republicans are talking about Christie, and he's been making appearances in places like Iowa and Oklahoma where a liberal New Jersey governor shouldn't really be unless he's up to something.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:23:04 PM EDT
[#21]
I just won't vote for Christie.  AWB candidate can suck it.  I would rather have Hillary whom I know to be a freedom hating asshat and a rep. congress.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Can't picture christe doing too well outside of ca and the northeast
View Quote

Me neither.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Republicans are talking about Christie, and he's been making appearances in places like Iowa and Oklahoma where a liberal New Jersey governor shouldn't really be unless he's up to something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Again, conservatives aren't talking about Christie for prez in 2016-only libtards and "libertarians".  You do the math.

USMCTanker thinks the MSM Reds he sees on TV like Bill Maher pretending to be Libertarians are the real deal.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#25]
If it's not Rand Paul or Ted Cruz I'm staying home.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

What are you doing to ensure that your candidate is successful, aside from just casting a vote?

You wouldn't vote for Scott Walker if he ran and won the primaries?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's kind of foolish, isn't it?  Lots of other races on ballots, and you're going to not vote for any congressional or senatorial, let alone state or local elections, because of the name at the top of the ballot?  Fine, don't vote on that one item, but staying home and neglecting the rest of the races seems like a really dumb flavor of obstinate.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Christie is a self-centered egomaniac.  He'd be a terrible president.

He's not ideologically conservative and he's not even a team player for the GOP.  I don't understand why the establishment loves him so much.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

While it would be extremely difficult to vote for him, it would be the lesser of two evils.  I certainly wouldn't donate any money and as soon as he had the nomination wrapped up I'd dump a pile on money on magazines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While it would be extremely difficult to vote for him, it would be the lesser of two evils.  I certainly wouldn't donate any money and as soon as he had the nomination wrapped up I'd dump a pile on money on magazines.

+1 and stand with rand.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?

lol

I figured people would pick up on my sarcasm.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Once again, it's the lesser of two evils. This is one reason why I hate the parties.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Chess, not checkers.

View Quote

Ya whatever. It was Republicans who allowed the SafeAct to pass in NY. Christie is also for an AWB so there's that too
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Once again, it's the lesser of two evils. This is one reason why I hate the parties.
View Quote

Every election is about the lesser of two evils.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Then fuck them both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said he'd sign it if Congress passed it.  He neither spoke out in favor of a new ban, nor did he pressure anyone in Congress to pass one.

I've written two letters to politicians in my life.  I wrote GWB and Karl Rove in 2004 pleading that they not to renew the AWB if the bill reaches their desk.  Both responses were obviously form letters; both said that they specifically support the AWB becoming permanent and they will sign it if it reaches their desk.

Then fuck them both.

I agree.  However, some members here are so blindly loyal to the RNC establishment that they can't reconcile clear and unambiguous anti-2A rhetoric from republican politicians. They bitch and moan about libertarians rather than getting their own fucked up political house in order.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#37]

I still don't understand why the party pushes/supports "moderate" candidates when the liberals keep pushing forward their most progressive, left leaning (commie)  candidates.  Heaven forbid Krispy goes up against Hitlery in a general election, I don't see the outcome of the election going in our favor.  On top of that, we can absolutely count on the gotdamned mainstream media constantly running bridgegate propaganda while constantly ignoring Hitlery's true Benghazigate scandal. Fucking progressive cocksucking fucking fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Folks who live in la-la land cannot wrap their head around the fact that there is no such thing as a "perfect" ideologically-pure conservative.

They do not exist.

Which is why I am highly suspect of so many so-called "libertarians" who get-together for, "Might as well vote straight-party anti-gun liberal Democrat or stay at home" circle jerks... A month away from a huge, huge mid-term election... With Democrat balance in the Senate on the line...

Knowing full-well that there is no such thing as a perfect ideologically pure electable conservative. They do not exist. They are the unicorn of retards, DU trolls, and idiot so-called GD "libertarians."

Ronald Reagan had massive, huge, humongous, oozing warts. He had taken hard-core anti-gun stances as Governor. He had signed into-law the first (pre R v W) pro-abortion bill into law. He had his warts.

But he was still a conservative at heart, and he was a good conservative... The *perfect* example that the perfect ideologically-pure conservative does not exist in reality.

They do not exist in the real-world.

The best you can get is... Reagan. Warts and all. Former Union President. Campaigned on a pro-Union, big-tent platform. The perfect conservative is like the Unicorn.

That is why I sincerely believe much of the, "Might as well vote anti-gun liberal Democrat or stay at home." Are really just DU trolls...

No. It is not an accident that balance of the US Senate hangs in the balance of a vote that takes place in a month... And there are DU trolls saying, "Stay home! Stay home! Vote anti-gun Democrat, they are the same as a pro-gun Republican, or just stay home! If in doubt, stay home!"

The truth... Reagan was absolutely, unequivocally,  no-doubt, not-perfect. He had signed anti-gun legislation into law. He had signed pro-abortion legislation into law. He was a million miles from perfect.

The "perfect" conservative only exists in the minds of retarded people and DU trolls...

Reagan (warts and all) was the lesser-evil against anti-gun, super-liberal Jimmy Carter.

Chris Christie is never going to win the South in the Republican Primary. He will never win any state or area outside the Northeast. Giuliani ran back in 2008, and got his teeth handed to him. The liberal media painted Giuliani as the front-runner, and he came-in last among the handful of early runners in the early Primaries. He was the first one to drop-out. Just like Giuliani, Christie is not a real conservative, so DU trolls and retards like pointing to him as "this is what Republicans believe." But in reality Christie polls terribly among conservatives. He polls terribly in Republican circles.

The truth... Reagan was the lesser-evil against Carter...

And that is how it works... Only DU trolls and retards cannot wrap their heads around the real-world...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Again, those of you who complain about GOP candidates...

...what are you doing at the grassroots level to support viable, alternative Republican candidates?

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#40]
not voting for christie. nope, not going to do it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck Chris Christie.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I agree.  However, some members here are so blindly loyal to the RNC establishment that they can't reconcile clear and unambiguous anti-2A rhetoric from republican politicians. They bitch and moan about libertarians rather than getting their own fucked up political house in order.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said he'd sign it if Congress passed it.  He neither spoke out in favor of a new ban, nor did he pressure anyone in Congress to pass one.

I've written two letters to politicians in my life.  I wrote GWB and Karl Rove in 2004 pleading that they not to renew the AWB if the bill reaches their desk.  Both responses were obviously form letters; both said that they specifically support the AWB becoming permanent and they will sign it if it reaches their desk.

Then fuck them both.

Or... You can read what the NRA has said about it. The NRA defended Bush.

I can see why the NRA told Bush to play his cards like he did.

Bush and the NRA was able to keep the argument out of the National-level... And at the congressional-level... Where (drum-roll, please) pro-gun NRA candidates had the majority.

Rest assured... If anti-gun Democrats controlled the House and the Senate, the NRA would take the debate to the National-level... To try to win the debate.

The NRA was wise to keep guns out of the Presidential debates. It would not do the NRA any good, any good at all to get the Presidential debates centered on the verbology of a new gun-ban...

The NRA was strategic in their thinking... And I agree with the NRA. Bush saying, "I will sign it if it gets to my desk." Knowing full-well that it will never get to his desk...

Ends the debate, ends his role in the argument... And allows the NRA to send money to congressional candidates, instead of spending millions of dollars on network national-level advertising.

The NRA was thinking strategically... While losing a tactical debate on the national level, they were able to be effectively positioned for a strategic battle.

A network advert on *national* network TV during prime-time viewing can cost millions. One advertisement on network TV during prime-time can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars... While a donation of $20K-$50K can make a massive difference on a race for a seat in the House... The NRA was smart in keeping the argument at the House and Senate level... And *out* of the Presidential race...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
lol
I figured people would pick up on my sarcasm.
View Quote

You have to use one of these.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Chess, not checkers.

View Quote

Pure horsecrap, this thinking is how we got where we are. I will not bend on this. Voting for that fat gasbag is the same as voting for hillary. No more compromise.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Good thing there's 2 more years to decide
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Good thing there's 2 more years to decide
View Quote

There are two more years..

And neighborhood caucuses... And conventions... And state conventions...

Keep in mind, last-go-around, Romney was extremely popular in some conservative circles... In the Republican West, there has never been a more-popular conservative.

And Romney made it on the state ballots in every state that there was a Republican Primary.

The only other Republican who did that was Ron Paul.

Retard Santorum? Philanderer Gingrich? Their names were not on the ballots of each of the Primary states... Some, yeah. But not all...

Why? Because they thought they could win by throwing money at the race. It didn't cost Romney or Paul any money to get on each of the Primary state ballots for the Primary... It took gathering signatures at neighborhood caucuses.

The reason the retard and the philanderer were not on each of the state ballots was pure-laziness, and complete-disinterest not money...

Folks who are not DU trolls or retards... GO TO YOUR CAUCUSES.

SUPPORT HALEY, BREWER, OR PAUL, (ETC.)... IT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE JUST VOICING YOUR OPPINION OR SIGNING YOUR NAME TO SUPPORT A CANDIDATE TO GET THEM ON A PRIMARY BALLOT.

It is **not** rocket science. DU Trolls will say, "stay home or vote Democrat, it doesn't make a difference."

Yes... Getting out of mammas basement to go to a caucus or neighborhood or state meeting makes a huge difference. Encouraging your favorite candidate (or candidate*s*) to run makes a difference...

Keep in mind... The retard and the philanderer were both from *inside* the party. The philanderer had Palin's money and support. The retard was, like Gingrich, awash with cash at the beginning... But they still didn't have the support to get on the ballots... Because no one liked them, really, and no one signed petitions for them to get on Primary ballots...

It was just Paul vs. Romney on several ballots in the Primary... Last go-around.

It truly, honestly, genuinely *is* that simple...

And that is why the, "might as well vote anti-gun Democrat or stay at home..." argument is more-than-likely coming from DU trolls... Or genuine bone fide retarded people...

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

wow..you have been brainwashed

how about a candidate that supports the 2nd Amendment....????  Of have you given up on that too.

Have you already turned in your guns comrade?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
any person here who supports Crispy Creme should immediately turn in all high capacity magazines, and semi-auto firearms.  You also should ask your state to implement firearms ID cards complete with purchase limitations.  

you cannot be for the 2nd Amendment and support Crispy Cream at the same time.  They are opposite ends of the spectrum.

so let's hear from the Crispy Cream supporters WHY they feel he would be good for the 2nd Amendment

put up or shut up

A national candidate who publicly supports semi auto rifles and high capacity magazines will NEVER win a national election in the US.

wow..you have been brainwashed

how about a candidate that supports the 2nd Amendment....????  Of have you given up on that too.

Have you already turned in your guns comrade?

Not brainwashed just stating a fact. Hopefully it changes.......someday.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Chess, not checkers? I used to buy into this but the more and more I see how the Rs actually do shit and fuck us just as good I have a hard time believing that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chess, not checkers.

Chess, not checkers? I used to buy into this but the more and more I see how the Rs actually do shit and fuck us just as good I have a hard time believing that.

So if this is chess, then all that's left on the board are a few pawns. The knights, bishops and rooks are off the table. Chess requires a good plan to win, not just holding out, hoping not to lose. Everyone talks about Obama not having a plan, hell, look at the republican party. They brag about how they "saved" us from the democrat plan by only giving up part of our freedom or our money.

Keep voting for losers, keep on losing...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I would once again find myself voting Libertarian, to much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the GOP
faithful on this very forum. "Wasted vote", " you let the Dem win", Blah, blah, blah...

I don't care. A vote for a Decepticon is the same thing as voting for a far leftist. No difference.
View Quote

This, I can't and won't vote for Chris Christy.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top