Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#1]
"$10,000.00 fine..."  

Camera phone holder is just as big a douchebag as the dumper...couldn't he have at least lied and said he was an "off-duty cop" (like 50% of GD would have...)
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Came here to post this.  Who the fuck wears and t-shirt and a blazer to dump trash?!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must have been dumping the truck too. Snazzy dude in a spiffy jacket surely isn't driving a vehicle like that

Came here to post this.  Who the fuck wears and t-shirt and a blazer to dump trash?!  

Same guys who wear Fedora's or Treble's and say "Milady"
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Good god that video is annoying...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good god that video is annoying...

At least it's short.

Quoted:

Quoted:

That truck is in excellent condition it seems.  Those are getting hard to find these days.

Old cars survive pretty well in California and Arizona.

Yes.  Road salt kills cars in much of the USA.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'd slammed that motherfucker between my bumper and his and lit up his recorder
View Quote

So you would commit a felony while being recorded over him recording you committing a misdemenor?  GENIUS!

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So you would commit a felony while being recorded over him recording you committing a misdemenor?  GENIUS!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just lie and tell him you're a cop!

...an "off-duty" cop?

...a mall cop?

...a podunk town reserve cop, that has to drive 60 miles one way from your metro area home just so you can carry a badge one time a month in some rural community with 211 population and no actual paid cops?

...you were a "CI" to a real cop once?

...you gave a description of a road rage car to a cop one time?

...you have a family member who is a cop?

...you did a "JAFO" ride-along with a cop once?

...you had lunch with a cop one time?

dammit, do somenthing!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Last time I went to the dump with misc yard waste, it was $65.00 FUCKING DOLLARS.  Yep.  No kidding.  No paint, washer etc..... just yard waste piled up as high as the bed, in a short bed 3/4T.

As I was paying the woman, I straight up told her that was rediculous and rates like that WILL cause illegal dumping.

This was a local gov't run facility, WA state.  No surprise.
View Quote

The local dump here has similar rates.  I asked why it was so much.  I forget the exact answer, but that's the rate for anything up to dump truck size.  Basically, that's the "fuck you we're charging it because we can" rate.

+1 on it causing illegal dumping.  I have some stuff I want to take to the dump, but I don't want to get raped.  It's just piling up now like a good redneck, but I'm gonna have to bend over and pay at some point.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stay classy!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:58:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I
Quoted:

The local dump here has similar rates.  I asked why it was so much.  I forget the exact answer, but that's the rate for anything up to dump truck size.  Basically, that's the "fuck you we're charging it because we can" rate.

+1 on it causing illegal dumping.  I have some stuff I want to take to the dump, but I don't want to get raped.  It's just piling up now like a good redneck, but I'm gonna have to bend over and pay at some point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Last time I went to the dump with misc yard waste, it was $65.00 FUCKING DOLLARS.  Yep.  No kidding.  No paint, washer etc..... just yard waste piled up as high as the bed, in a short bed 3/4T.

As I was paying the woman, I straight up told her that was rediculous and rates like that WILL cause illegal dumping.

Here we have zero dump fees.  I owned 20 acres a couple miles from the landfill entrance.  Sold it due to the shitstain dirt bikers and shitbag dumpers.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol at the apologists and justifiers....

This fuckin place
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Guy's not very smart confronting some random guy in a seemingly desolate area...especially with his kid.
View Quote

That fedora wearing neckbeard douche who was dumping isn't exactly a huge thread.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Makes me want to eat at Alice's Restaurant.  
View Quote

I used to live near there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"$10,000.00 fine..."  

Camera phone holder is just as big a douchebag as the dumper...couldn't he have at least lied and said he was an "off-duty cop" (like 50% of GD would have...)
View Quote

$10k is believable.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This fuckin place
View Quote

Not hard to spot the illegal dumpers, is it?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
His trash, his rules?  

People who dump their trash on back roads need to pick up every scrap, and then pay a big-ass fine to the property owner.  Friggin' cheapskates can take it to the dump like the rest of us.

As an aside, I can't believe we have people in this thread advocating murder over a bag of trash.
View Quote

Right?

So much for the moral high road.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Camera guy is having a major Adrenaline dump!  Imagine how bad it is in a gunfight.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Camera guy is having a major Adrenaline dump!  Imagine how bad it is in a gunfight.
View Quote

It's probably his land, or borders his property.     He seems pretty pissed for someone not directly affected.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This fuckin place

Nope

I realize there are a lot of "I'm free to do whatever I want" types around here....which I can get behind in some ways.  But this....come on.  We don't all have to be tree huggers, but at least respect the world we live in, especially when it's private property.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#21]
I hope the dumper gets busted, but the camera man's shaking so bad there's no way  he has the dexterity to dial the cops
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Im callin the cops lol
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Dumped his girlfriend and got drunk and was throwing out her shit.
Guy was having a bad day.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

The closing of the small town dumps has created a shit ton of roadside pollution.

Around here "yard waste" is grass, sticks, leaves, etc and can be dumped for free at the compost site.  Trash is 85$ a ton.  So now we get fucktards dumping furniture, rolls of carpet, tires, old roofing, electronics, etc along the road side..

This spring I picked a pile of it up and took it to the transfer station on my dime.
I also picked up 40+ lbs of aluminum (mostly beer) cans on a two mile stretch of backroad that I walk the dogs along.

So fuck yeah, if I see someone dumping, I'm turning their ass in.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Are there really people in this thread trying to justify dumping?

Fuck that. Anyone who does this is a low life piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#26]
According to Youtube the dumper was arrested for DUI.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:42:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy. I had dipshits dump on me a couple years ago. Stupidly, they dumped out trash that had their names and address on it.

ETA: Being GD and all...I better clarify that they didn't dump on me...they dumped on my property!
View Quote

A friend of mine dumped a load of trash at a spot people had been dumping at for years. Some of the trash had his name & address on it.
The cops went to his house & made him clean up ALL the trash in the area or they were going to charge him. It took him 20+ truckloads to the dump to get it all.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If the camera douche witnessed it and was willing to swear out a warrant.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, cameraman was a douche, and there was no video evidence of the dude dumping.

After today, I'm pretty burnt out on people as a whole, so fuck them both,

If the camera douche witnessed it and was willing to swear out a warrant.......

Yup.  Take the time to swear out a warrant, show up in court, and the judge will generally be more than happy to level the max at the guy.  No video evidence needed.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:00:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dumped his girlfriend and got drunk and was throwing out her shit.
Guy was having a bad day.
View Quote

And I'm glad his day got ... worse.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

According to Youtube the dumper was arrested for DUI.
View Quote

And littering, and creating a nuisance.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#31]
What kind of a dumbass confronts a criminal in an isolated area when he has his kid with him?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Last time I caught someone I made him load all his garbage up and the rest that was on the hillside too.
View Quote
LOL!

Epic.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

What kind of a dumbass confronts a criminal in an isolated area when he has his kid with him?

View Quote

One that doesn't want to teach his child to be a pussy.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Good!  Fuck those scumbag assholes that dump their shit on the back roads
View Quote

this!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if the dumper turns out to be a wanted criminal, feels boxed in, and shoots the guy... maybe even the kid too.  That would have taught the kid a lesson to be sure.

When you have children with you it's not about challenging strangers to show what a "man" you are.  It's about looking out for the children's well being.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:50:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You would have murdered a guy for calling you on your bullshit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You would have murdered a guy for calling you on your bullshit?

Don't feed the troll.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#37]
So now we know who the illegal dumpers on GD are. I'm disappointed there are so many.

I despise those scumbags. Any property owner catching them dumping on his/her property should be allowed to do as he pleases with them, and then be awarded at least a $5000 bounty. The same should apply to poachers
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That would be the "why you're against freedom, bro?" crowd

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure half of ARFCOM is wondering what the problem is with dumping garbage wherever the fuck they feel like it....  

That would be the "why you're against freedom, bro?" crowd

Some people confuse freedom with, "do whatever the fuck they want," without regard to anyone else.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And if the dumper turns out to be a wanted criminal, feels boxed in, and shoots the guy... maybe even the kid too.  That would have taught the kid a lesson to be sure.

When you have children with you it's not about challenging strangers to show what a "man" you are.  It's about looking out for the children's well being.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you teach them to hide and avoid till they are grown or close to it that will be the lesson that sticks.

Shit, I rode with dad plenty of times while he did home visits on KNOWN criminals out in the sticks in eastern KY.   Confronting people on our land, absolutely.

If you expect your kids to grow up to be tough you can't hide the world from them and the world is not always safe.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If you teach them to hide and avoid till they are grown or close to it that will be the lesson that sticks.

Shit, I rode with dad plenty of times while he did home visits on KNOWN criminals out in the sticks in eastern KY.   Confronting people on our land, absolutely.

If you expect your kids to grow up to be tough you can't hide the world from them and the world is not always safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apples and oranges.

And personally I don't consider failing to challenge criminals in isolated public areas that are no direct threat to you or anyone else when you have your child present as "hiding them from the world."

YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:48:28 PM EDT
[#41]
HAHA!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
... it amazes me how people confront others over shit like this,  what if the guy killed him and his kid.

... why not just get his tag and call the police.  

View Quote

The pussification of America continues.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:52:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He means he would have murdered the guy recording the crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF does that even mean?

He means he would have murdered the guy recording the crime.

Doesn't that make it a capital offense ie. killing someone to conceal another crime?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#44]
That's got to be the worst fucking video on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Beat me to it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Instant Karma? That shit's gonna get you! Gonna knock you right on the head.
Michael J. Fox holding the camera?

Beat me to it

I giggled.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Fuck that guy. I had dipshits dump on me a couple years ago. Stupidly, they dumped out trash that had their names and address on it.

ETA: Being GD and all...I better clarify that they didn't dump on me...they dumped on my property!
View Quote

LOL! We had an illegal roadside dump out in the sticks, some of it was definitely haz mat, called out the haz mat team (they needed the practice anyway) for identification and determination of hazard.  

Whoever dumped it left boxes with address labels on them.  All the same address.  Probably some old guy hired someone to dispose of the stuff. Who knows.  

The deputies and CHP on scene were ecstatic!  Somebody got a citation, maybe an arrest and probably a really big bill.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The camera guy needs punched in the throat for being a faggot.
View Quote

Your avatar held the camera.....
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't.

Fuck people who think they can dump their trash anywhere they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel sorry for the kid.

I don't.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It means he does not want to get recorded when he is illegally dumping.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF does that even mean?

It means he does not want to get recorded when he is illegally dumping.

Everyone knows you're supposed to illegally dump in the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel sorry for the kid.

I don't.

By the kid, I meant the poor kid sitting in the car while his dad is trying to be billy badass holding the camera. Not the dumping guy screw him.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top