User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't find anything about him being surrounded, sounds like some cops shot at shadows Friday night
View Quote

Yup. "most professional LEA in the country"
Newspaper ladies beware.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't find anything about him being surrounded, sounds like some cops shot at shadows Friday night
View Quote

I thought that last night CNN was saying that he was surrounded in some house......That is until he wasn't surrounded in some house.  But none the less they still got some anti gun jabs in to the coverage so they will still view it as a success.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.

Atta way to ASSume.  You're making shit up, I bet that you're a hero on your Facebook page.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:56:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.

Sure you could do so much better huh champ.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.

If we're defining better as NOT shooting at shadows then yes, I could probably manage that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:17:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If we're defining better as NOT shooting at shadows then yes, I could probably manage that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.

So, how many rounds were fired last night, and by what agency?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You really think that is what it is about ?

No, cops just care more when its one of them. I guess I can't blame them for that, I'd probably feel the same.

I don't think it is just because they feel this guy is more dangerous. Maybe part of that, but I think the larger reason it just becomes personal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate "shelter in place".

1. I'm going to go about my business.

2. Generally "shelter in place" means one of two things: a) cower where you are and hope the bad guy doesn't come after you, or b) stay out of our way so it's easier for us to work.

The perp is a bad guy, but there are a lot of murders in the world and a lot of police investigations. Why shut down everything that's going on, especially when you have the guy surrounded? What's so special about this particular perp?

Because most murders are not of a person in uniform.   Since it was one of their own, no overtime will be spared, and no rock will be unturned, even if it means ordering 78 square miles worth of people to shelter in place so they don't get in the way.

I wonder how long the hysteria campaign can keep going before people return to their normal lives.

Some lives are worth more than others...

No, the idea is that if a person is willing to kill armed officials, then they are that much more dangerous to the average citizenry who can't (or won't) protect themselves, and are more likely to harm others. Some criminals are just more dangerous than others.

You really think that is what it is about ?

No, cops just care more when its one of them. I guess I can't blame them for that, I'd probably feel the same.

I don't think it is just because they feel this guy is more dangerous. Maybe part of that, but I think the larger reason it just becomes personal.

When someone attacks LEO's they attack us all.

If scum bags like this guy get it into their deranged fucking heads that is OK to kill police it becomes anarchy.

That is why the response is as strong as it is.

People I worked with risked their lives for other Officers and they also did the same for everyday Folks, as a matter of fact more so.

I don't know what LEO's you came into contact with but they are not rule , more the reverse.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:37:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If scum bags like this guy get it into their deranged fucking heads that is OK to kill police it becomes anarchy.
That is why the response is as strong as it is.
People I worked with risked their lives for other Officers and they also did the same for everyday Folks, as a matter of fact more so.

I don't know what LEO's you came into contact with but they are not rule , more the reverse.

View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:37:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Killing a cop is worse than killing non-cops?  A guy who kidnaps, rapes and kills a woman deserves the same level of response as this cop killer.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:38:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Put down sure. We don't put near enough animalized humans down.

Torture is another thing. It is disgusting in my opinion, and anyone who honestly wishes to torture another human is disturbed.
View All Quotes

Some people were abused when they were kids?
And some would be creative for those that would rape and murder a child, because that is what I was talking about, extreme punishment for extreme scum bag murderers.
And no I wasn't abused and I had a very happy childhood and am still having a great life.

I had an idyllic childhood, but two decades as a cop has taught me that there are animals who simply need to be put down.

Put down sure. We don't put near enough animalized humans down.

Torture is another thing. It is disgusting in my opinion, and anyone who honestly wishes to torture another human is disturbed.
Get back to me if (God forbid) you ever have a loved one killed by some scum bag.
What I typed is mild compared to what I would want to do if this ever happened to us.

And notice I said want to, not that I would act on it, I would hope I have enough self control to keep it together for the rest of my Family.

If not CNN would have a field day

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Does anybody have any updates regarding the situation?......that and only that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:39:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.

I am also in breathless suspense waiting for this answer..
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Dont think so, this thread is mostly people trying to show how big their internet dick is
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I haven't read the entire thread...

Have they smoked him yet?

Dont think so, this thread is mostly people trying to show how big their internet dick is
Jealous?

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:42:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Jealous?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jealous?

Jealous of people with small dicks?!?!

Ummm, no...
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:43:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Right!  And this thread is a dupe to the original anyways.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just saw that the State Police lifted the shelter in place order about one hour ago.  Looks like the sighting last night turned out to be a false lead.  They also asked for people to stay out of the woods, probably hoping everybody won't keep calling sightings of the shooter on people are out walking their dogs.

Perhaps OP should update the thread title to "they do not have shooter of PA troopers surrounded."  

So do they want people to stay out of the woods during hunting season?  That shoulod go well.  

Right!  And this thread is a dupe to the original anyways.

BS, it was about breaking news (so called) that they had the guy surrounded, turned out is was false, so fucking what, sue me and I am not changing the title so now what?

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Does anybody have any updates regarding the situation?......that and only that.
View Quote

Nothing new-still searching for him.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:51:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
The local (LEO) I talked to today said they had a "credible tip" the guy was near his old home.

I don't know if you guys can see this, it's the FBI searching near where they thought they had him last night.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10201554927594605&fref=nf  

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.
Seems like you just have something bad to say about any LEO"s huh?

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:52:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Newspaper ladies beware.

And how the fuck do you know they were searching at shadows or even fired their guns?

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:54:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Killing a cop is worse than killing non-cops?  A guy who kidnaps, rapes and kills a woman deserves the same level of response as this cop killer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You missed the point and put words in my mouth.

No one said any fucking such thing.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Ummm, no...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jealous?

Ummm, no...
You know what I meant and it must have struck a nerve huh shorty

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:28:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:18:13 AM EDT
[#24]
[b]Originally Posted By jrzy

Yeah because you're the fucking thought police huh?
I said a proposed new LEGAL punishment for extreme cases.
If you're wondering if I would do such a thing to someone who killed my Wife or one of my Children?

I might do worse so judge me after, and then only judge me if your Wife is taken from you by murder.
Mine is still at my side thank God , because he (God) may forgive but I would go to the ends of the earth to find some scum bag who killed her.

View All Quotes
[b]Originally Posted By jrzy

I proposed a new punishment for child killer and others who belong in hell, I got called a barbarian too.
After conviction:
Surgically cut vocal cords
Surgically disconnect ear drums
Surgically sever optic nerves
Surgically sever spinal cord at neck ht
Place encapsulated convicted scum bag in Iron lung for as long as he lives
Give him a feeding tube and all medical care he needs to sustain life.
No senses, no touch, no outside stimuli, just your own mind for as long as it survives

The sentence is life trapped in your own skull to think about what to have done to the world who bore you  

What the hell is wrong with you that you'd even imagine something like that. Offing monsters should be plain and simple and cheap. They aren't special, and they shouldn't get special attention

Sounds like your mind is sicker than the people who shoot at cops.  Maybe you shouldn't own guns or pointy objects.
If you're wondering if I would do such a thing to someone who killed my Wife or one of my Children?

I might do worse so judge me after, and then only judge me if your Wife is taken from you by murder.
Mine is still at my side thank God , because he (God) may forgive but I would go to the ends of the earth to find some scum bag who killed her.

Now really.

Sometimes you post some far out, off the wall crazy shit and then get pissed when someone tells you that it's  far out off the wall crazy shit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:23:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the first few pages.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

It's definitely not worse for the deceased or their family. But otherwise, yeah, it's a much worse hit to justice and domestic tranquility when a cop gets killed. A known ambush cop-killer on the loose DOES deserve a higher response. He's killing the very people you think should be out looking for the other murderer. That's a pretty simple math problem that completely resolves the morality or self-importance issues you seem to allege at the LEO's out there.  ..of course you could always go put on a trooper suit and investigate the rape/murder you think is being unjustly ignored. ...and pay no nevermind about the guy with a big boner for offing guys who dress like you. MAN UP, right?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Monroe co 911 dispatcher reported shots were fire 6:40 on friday in an associated press report  
View All Quotes

Newspaper ladies beware.

And how the fuck do you know they were searching at shadows or even fired their guns?

Monroe co 911 dispatcher reported shots were fire 6:40 on friday in an associated press report  
I knew that

But who says they were shooting at shadows though?

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Now really.

Sometimes you post some far out, off the wall crazy shit and then get pissed when someone tells you that it's  far out off the wall crazy shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Originally Posted By jrzy

I proposed a new punishment for child killer and others who belong in hell, I got called a barbarian too.

After conviction:

No senses, no touch, no outside stimuli, just your own mind for as long as it survives

The sentence is life trapped in your own skull to think about what to have done to the world who bore you  

What the hell is wrong with you that you'd even imagine something like that. Offing monsters should be plain and simple and cheap. They aren't special, and they shouldn't get special attention

Sounds like your mind is sicker than the people who shoot at cops.  Maybe you shouldn't own guns or pointy objects.

Now really.

Gimme a for instance?

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's definitely not worse for the deceased or their family. But otherwise, yeah, it's a much worse hit to justice and domestic tranquility when a cop gets killed. A known ambush cop-killer on the loose DOES deserve a higher response. He's killing the very people you think should be out looking for the other murderer. That's a pretty simple math problem that completely resolves the morality or self-importance issues you seem to allege at the LEO's out there.  ..of course you could always go put on a trooper suit and investigate the rape/murder you think is being unjustly ignored. ...and pay no nevermind about the guy with a big boner for offing guys who dress like you. MAN UP, right?
View Quote

Theoretically, murder is murder and they should all be investigated with equal vigor. The truth is, it will never be that way. LE will never let themselves be an ongoing target as they are representatives of the government. Governments don't last long if threats to it are ignored.

Oh... and in before NorCal.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#30]
miss me yet meme

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Theoretically, murder is murder and they should all be investigated with equal vigor. The truth is, it will never be that way. LE will never let themselves be an ongoing target as they are representatives of the government. Governments don't last long if threats to it are ignored.

Oh... and in before NorCal.
View Quote

Yeah, I agree with your "Theoretically" BigDAM ....in theory I do. Like in a case where they're REAL sure is was some personal issue between a kilt cop and someone known to him, and the bad guy has fled the coop. In that case the guy might not be gunning for LE any more than a garden variety killer hoping to stay out of handcuffs. But there's always the circular argument that since it's well known that cops pursue extra aggressively when one of their own is killed, a person has to be a little extra crazy and dangerous to do such a killing knowing full well he's selecting a greatly diminished life expectancy. Dead-Man-Running does more desperate and dangerous stuff, etc. Also, ambush-killers / snipers tend to bubble up the priority list generally in any event (See John Allen Muhammad, Islamic Jihad DC Sniper.) ....or even as a force protection issue, or a resource issue, or any other of quite a few more reasons whereby the theory (on which I think you and I agree) mostly never finds itself a test case in actual practice. Perhaps if a cop was REALLY dirty and all the other cops knew it AND they hated him AND it was a personal / non-job-related beef; maybe then they'd justifiably look for excuses to deprioritize the hunt for a cop killer. otherwise, I really hope this particular dude in the current situation gives them a reason and they get to smoke him with extreme prejudice, a whole bunch of times with no collateral damage.... and toot-sweet so people can go back to their homes.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:Monroe co 911 dispatcher reported shots were fire 6:40 on friday in an associated press report  
View Quote

This is PA, "shots fired" is a typical rural night. Hearing more and more tannerite, too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:07:38 PM EDT
[#34]
this is guy is long gone from PA
he's probably panhandling on a street corner in vegas by now
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Pennsylvania State Police say they have found an AK 47 and magazine clips during manhunt for accused shooter Eric Frein - @Ben_Finley

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pennsylvania State Police say they have found an AK 47 and magazine clips during manhunt for accused shooter Eric Frein - @Ben_Finley

Did they actually say "magazine clips"? Would that make them "30 Caliber Magazine Clips" like the one Jerry Miculek taped together in his YouTube video? Someone alert Kevin DeLeon, (D)umb(a)(s)(s), Ca. that there's a "Shoulder Thingy That Goes Up" on the scene too. The emergence of these big arse caliber clips and shoulder thingies raises this to a WHOLE new level. /Sarc Off/ Seriously, I'll bet Nanny Bloomberg thinks this is mostly over now that they arrested such an evil gun.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Did I make it?

Did they deploy burners yet?

Are the cones OK?

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Where's this from??

Seems if he was a "survivalist",he would of at least cached it somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#39]
There was a live news press conference today and the Police said they
found one of his hidden stashes with an AK47 and a bunch of ammo so they
are definitely closing in on him and finding his stashes. That whole
area they said covers 250 square miles so its BIG and dense wooden area.
They also said they believe he prepared for this for months up to a
year of planning so who knows what else he has hidden up there. They
also said they suspect he was acting out being some Serb militia
fighting in a war. The guy is nuts.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There was a live news press conference today and the Police said they found one of his hidden stashes with an AK47 and a bunch of ammo so they are definitely closing in on him and finding his stashes. That whole area they said covers 250 square miles so its BIG and dense wooden area. They also said they believe he prepared for this for months up to a year of planning so who knows what else he has hidden up there. They also said they suspect he was acting out being some Serb militia fighting in a war. The guy is nuts.
View Quote

Damn.Hope he doesn't have any traps set out there......
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Did I make it?

Did they deploy burners yet?

Are the cones OK?

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

There was a live news press conference today and the Police said they found one of his hidden stashes with an AK47 and a bunch of ammo so they are definitely closing in on him and finding his stashes. That whole area they said covers 250 square miles so its BIG and dense wooden area. They also said they believe he prepared for this for months up to a year of planning so who knows what else he has hidden up there. They also said they suspect he was acting out being some Serb militia fighting in a war. The guy is nuts.
View Quote

Sweet fucking Jesus... just think if this was a coordinated attack by an armed group.

This guy is a major threat to folks. I pray the PSP get him and it is done safely.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Sweet fucking Jesus... just think if this was a coordinated attack by an armed group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This guy is a major threat to folks. I pray the PSP get him and it is done safely.
An armed group would be easier to track.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

An armed group would be easier to track.

Track yes.... but if they did so as a terror attack and didn't give a shit about dying. Hit a place and then run off into the woods playing hunt the cops wouldn't be good.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Were those tactical magazine clips or standard?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-close-accused-cop-shooter-eric-frein/story?id=25667006

sounds like the gun and magazines they found were dumped by Frein, not a cache.
View Quote

Looks like a WASR but I can't tell from the picture if it has the dimples or not.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

As soon as you have 2 or more people, there's a good chance one of them could be a police informant. Therefore, unlike groups, a true "lone wolf" is almost impossible to guard against. That's actually a greater threat.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#49]
In on 8 or whatever it is by now....
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

A local guy killed three people, and shot a 10 year old boy three times.  
The cops gave him a pretty good beat down.     Then the night before last they found him in his cell hanging from his jeans.

http://www.kztv10.com/images/thumbnails/BA5B46C430EC4E2D3E519489E45F6A3A_787_442.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has the Pennsylvania State Police killed the fucker yet?

Patience sir, Patience.

Fuck Patience... I've buried enough friends of mine that wear the badge. I want fucking revenge. Thia shiftless meatsacks of shitty fuck failure killed a Husband and a Father.

I want him splayed open and his head on a fucking pike.

After conviction:

A local guy killed three people, and shot a 10 year old boy three times.  
The cops gave him a pretty good beat down.     Then the night before last they found him in his cell hanging from his jeans.

http://www.kztv10.com/images/thumbnails/BA5B46C430EC4E2D3E519489E45F6A3A_787_442.jpg

You from Corpus?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top