Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/18/2014 5:35:55 PM EDT
Police in Albany, Georgia have determined that the house in which a 6-month-old boy died of “natural causes” was so filthy, it was criminal.

Police have arrested Tessa Soilberry, the mother of 6-month-old Kingston, who was found dead at the home on Thursday, and charged her with five counts of reckless conduct.

The coroner ruled the 6-month-old boy’s death to be from “natural causes.” When investigators examined the home, they charged Soilberry with endangering her son’s life.

http://defund.com/6-month-old-dies-because-of-homes-horrifically-filthy-condition-family-wants-public-to-donate-new-home/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
“She’s not employed. She don’t have no income.”
View Quote

Here's a crazy idea. If you're unemployed and have no income then don't have four kids! Or at least put them up for adoption to someone who can and will raise them properly.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
My nasty neglectful baby didn't do nuffin?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Good Lord!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Worthless bitch needs to spend the rest of her life making big rocks into small rocks with a rubber hose.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here's a crazy idea. If you're unemployed and have no income then don't have four kids! Or at least put them up for adoption to someone who can and will raise them properly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Somebody gotta be responsible for all them babies!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"She’s not employed. She don’t have no income.”

Or spend your time cleaning your disgusting hovel.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Stop being racist.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#8]
A burden on society.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#9]
No job and a filthy house? My mom worked over 70 hours a week and yet kept our house immaculate, disgusting lazy fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Let's get the community and/or Govt to buy every "homeless person" a home.   That way, there will be no homeless people anymore.  The Govt has already gone a long way towards that.  So, let's finish the job.

LOL.  And IF no one cleans it.....they can get a new one.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll donate her something.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#12]

OBAMA !!!  OBAMA !!!! OBAMA !!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Filthy, dirty home, baby dead from neglect, no job, wants a new, free house and a job. Must have voted for Romney.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#14]
In for cause of death.
I'll assume Ebola until I'm told otherwise
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I know of a tax payer funded home that they should go to.

Federal, pound me in the ass prison, that's where.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Jail
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Nothing I have to say about that situation or people like her is within COC

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#19]
yuck

Needed tall shows to get around the trash

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:57:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I fully believe it will get much worse before it gets better.

We have large numbers of upcoming generations that lack the desire to care for themselves and their families.

Poor kid.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Kill her.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No job and a filthy house? My mom worked over 70 hours a week and yet kept our house immaculate, disgusting lazy fucking bitch.
View Quote

That. You'd think she'd have lots of time to clean. Being poor doesn't keep you from taking out the trash.

I'd like to see pictures and an inventory of the house's contents.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Police in Albany, Georgia have determined that the house in which a 6-month-old boy died of "natural causes” was so filthy, it was criminal.

Police have arrested Tessa Soilberry, the mother of 6-month-old Kingston, who was found dead at the home on Thursday, and charged her with five counts of reckless conduct.

The coroner ruled the 6-month-old boy’s death to be from "natural causes.” When investigators examined the home, they charged Soilberry with endangering her son’s life.

http://defund.com/6-month-old-dies-because-of-homes-horrifically-filthy-condition-family-wants-public-to-donate-new-home/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

http://defund.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/tessa-soilberry-770x348.jpg
View Quote
Name says it all.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm sure that if our lord and master had a daughter ............... oh wait, wrong thread.  
There is a blog spot:  Fred on Everything.  He makes a good case for culture ............ and I'll leave it at that ............
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Only a matter of time before a plague runs rampant in the increasingly filthy population centers...

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
“The family said they hope the community can donate a better home for Soilberry and her children, and help her find a job. They would also like someone to help pay her $5,000 bond, so she can get out of jail, and mourn her child’s death.”

Wow... just wow...

wow...

wow...

I'm going to /0 pondering that...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#29]
As a special ed (Behavioral) high school instructor for 20 years I could tell of many such homes that I visited in the course of my family contacts. One such home was so filthy that when a team of us went to bring a student to school one morning we noticed the floor actually moving from all the vermin and bugs covering the floor. Interesting to note, there was a very decent sound system and a very large screen TV in one corner of the house. I wouldn't have raised a pig in the house, but they had a big screen TV, sound system, and a brand new game system.

When I got home from work that day I undressed in the garage and disposed of my shoes and clothes for fear of bringing anything into the house, another member of the team also changed out of his clothes before he got home to his then pregnant wife. I often wondered how any child raised in such a home could ever be expected to grow to  a healthy adult.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I was wondering how big the TV would be. Nice XBox too.
View All Quotes

Money for flat screen & games . . . . .
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Unemployed, no job,  yet can't find time to clean.

"Madam, and I use the term loosely, you are too goddamn stupid to live".
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#32]

Y'all are a bunch of cultural imperialists, imposing your Euro-centric standards of cleanliness and not killing your infant children.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Their votes cancel ours...

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Tax payer funded prison.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Y'all are a bunch of cultural imperialists, imposing your Euro-centric standards of cleanliness and not killing your infant children.

View Quote

Next thing you know there will be cases of them eating their kids.  Because the EBT card was out of moneys and dey wus hungry.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
“The family said they hope the community can donate a better home for Soilberry and her children, and help her find a job. They would also like someone to help pay her $5,000 bond, so she can get out of jail, and mourn her child’s death.”

It's quotes like that, that stop me from doing Habitat for Humanity and such things. I just feel I'd be taken advantage of.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, just wait till the dems, and rinos start  pushing for retroactive abortions.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's quotes like that, that stop me from doing Habitat for Humanity and such things. I just feel I'd be taken advantage of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Habitat for Humanity should be rebranded as SLUMS R US.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#39]
People like that should not be allowed to breed...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Tessa Soilberry??

Am I the only one who picked up on this?

eta Win_88 got there first.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#41]
I probably shouldn't write a letter to the editor expressing my opinion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Next thing you know there will be cases of them eating their kids.  Because the EBT card was out of moneys and dey wus hungry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think this would be very far from the truth when the US really can't afford to refill EBT. It will start happening after the last grocery store and convenience store were looted bare and the last gallon of gas ran out.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

More kids equals more welfare benefits.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#44]
A complete disconnect between cause and effect in some cultures.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"The family said they hope the community can donate a better home for Soilberry and her children, and help her find a job. They would also like someone to help pay her $5,000 bond, so she can get out of jail, and mourn her child’s death.”

Agreed, after helping do some of the framing on two homes, and seeing the... people... that were going to be living in them afterward, I lost a LOT of faith in that program.  

Motherfucker can't afford to pay rent, but he sure has a nice caddy and some brand new Air Jordans with the fucking tags still on them.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Trash
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm still unsure about how "filth" kills someone.

I would like to know the specific cause of death. People live in filth all the time and don't die from it. There is more to the story.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#49]
I'd rather she get a hysterectomy if she is incapable of creating liveable conditions for a family.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:35:34 PM EDT
[#50]
It doesn't take money to be clean. Bleach and paper towels are cheap and the garbage truck comes once a week.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top