User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I would not sell those three clowns a firearm. Seller is a tard
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Edvis Miquem,  Savon Khalif  and Kalmeaice Kawanna.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seller is an idiot too.  I call it like I see it, and if I saw those 3 guys waiting to buy a firearm from me there would be no sale.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Arrested for carrying a .357 revolver, and 7.3 POUNDS of marijuana?! How in the shit were they out in a month? Why weren't they in a federal penitentiary?
View Quote

Because Eric Holder said so.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would not sell those three clowns a firearm. Seller is a tard
View Quote

Smuckateli is spot on.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Edvis Miquem,  Savon Khalif  and Kalmeaice Kawanna.

View Quote

Can only use part of the old sprinkler joke here, spic spic chink chink, n.........................
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Arrested for carrying a .357 revolver, and 7.3 POUNDS of marijuana?! How in the shit were they out in a month? Why weren't they in a federal penitentiary?
View Quote

134 GRAMS, not ounces. It was just over 1/4lb.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

read it again.

a bunch of bags each containing XXX amount of grams.

Was a lot of weed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Idiots
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#11]
"The gun wasn't loaded?? Huh.. coulda sworn it was when I shot them in defense!"
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#12]
If you absolutely have to sell a firearm via craigslist, remove the firing pin and hand it over after the transaction is complete (assuming the buyer doesn't try and rob you). You could even bait him a little bit by leaving the mag full.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#14]
This is EXACTLY why I prefer to sell guns at gun shows!

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

My guess:  He would be crucified by the media, saying that he gave them the rifle to look at, he shot him and made up the story about them trying to rob him. Anybody that brought up their past would be labeled racist, and thus have anything they say dismissed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder what the legal repercussions would have been if he'd just shot them. In the heat of the moment I could see how it would be possible to forget whether the gun you handed them was loaded or unloaded.

My guess:  He would be crucified by the media, saying that he gave them the rifle to look at, he shot him and made up the story about them trying to rob him. Anybody that brought up their past would be labeled racist, and thus have anything they say dismissed.

Bullshit. Good shoot
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Two red bananas? Scary stuff.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

read it again.

Was a lot of weed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

read it again.

Was a lot of weed.

I just re-read...I think the reporter fucked it up. I'm guessing it was a QP divided up into nickel or dime bags. That's the only explanation for them being out on anything less than a gigantic bail.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#18]
So 3 hood rats with names made from a handful of scrabble tiles tried to rob a CCW holder . I would think the guy pointing the gun should have gotten new lead interior pieces .  These guys will be out and back singing in the church choir in a month .
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Two red bananas? Scary stuff.
View Quote

If the owner had shot those three, then he would have the Bloods all over him.  No win there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So 3 hood rats with names made from a handful of scrabble tiles tried to rob a CCW holder . I would think the guy pointing the gun should have gotten new lead interior pieces .  These guys will be out and back singing in the church choir in a month .
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:24:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

if they were arrested in August with that much drugs and guns, how were they on the street to be re-arrested the next month?
View Quote
'Cause their mommas explained to the police that their babies didnt do nuffin wrong and that they were turning their lives around.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top