Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/18/2014 2:10:04 PM EDT
But as it turns out the robbers are fucking morons, and the seller carries.

http://www.kpho.com/story/26566220/victim-turns-the-tables-on-would-be-craigslist-robbers

As the victim handed over rifle, one suspect took the gun and pointed it back at him. The victim then pulled out a pistol and told the suspect to drop the gun because it was not loaded.
View Quote

Officers responded and were able to apprehend the three suspects: Edvis Miquem Galloway, 24, Savon Khalif Hardaway, 18, and Kalmeaice Kawanna Williams, 38.
View Quote

lol

Galloway and Hardaway were among several suspects arrested in August on multiple drug and gun charges after police pulled their vehicle over for not having a tag or working brake lights.

Police searched the car and found a 357 revolver, 25 bags of marijuana each weighing 134 grams, and 2 red bandanas.

Galloway was also involved in a stabbing incident in April of this year
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
It's good to see our best and brightest getting what they deserve.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#2]
The names . Guess the race.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
The Occupier in Chief of the Whine Haus needs to leave the golf course and take care of his sons.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]
if they were arrested in August with that much drugs and guns, how were they on the street to be re-arrested the next month?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I'm going to bring a loaded rifle to sell to you so you can use it to rob me.

Stupid shitstains.

Glad he was carrying and got the bastids.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Guns and drugs, not surprised. But what were they planning with those red bandanas?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#8]
"Sons of (insert appropriate name here)"
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#9]
"Galloway and Hardaway were among several suspects arrested in August on multiple drug and gun charges after police pulled their vehicle over for not having a tag or working brake lights."

Well fuck, why are they back on the street.  This is why gun laws don't work because they keep putting the shit heads out on bail or getting plea deals/lesser charges.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

if they were arrested in August with that much drugs and guns, how were they on the street to be re-arrested the next month?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Stellar citizens, all 3 of them.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Sons of (insert appropriate name here)"
View Quote

Ding! Ding!! Ding!!! --- Katie Elder?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#13]
but my babi dint do nuffin!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do
Whatcha gonna do when they nail your ass maroon.

Good question though, why the hell are they back in the streets?

You wanna curb crime? Keep 'em locked up!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#15]
First post
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Seller is an idiot too.  I call it like I see it, and if I saw those 3 guys waiting to buy a firearm from me there would be no sale.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Larry,Curly & Moe

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:44:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Not enough body bags.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Seller is an idiot too.  I call it like I see it, and if I saw those 3 guys waiting to buy a firearm from me there would be no sale.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:47:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Police searched the car and found a 357 revolver, 25 bags of marijuana each weighing 134 grams, and 2 red bandanas.
View Quote

Are red bandannas still standard issue gang uniform?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you're a member of the Bloods, then yes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Arrested for carrying a .357 revolver, and 7.3 POUNDS of marijuana?! How in the shit were they out in a month? Why weren't they in a federal penitentiary?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Guns and drugs, not surprised. But what were they planning with those red bandanas?
View Quote

do you even gang yo? dem be da bluds!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Interesting.

An article in the local paper this week suggested that Craigslist sellers and buyers meet in the parking lot of a neighborhood police station.

And yes, the Police made this recommendation.  Although I didn't hear about it, or remember, there seems to have been a Craigslist robbery here recently

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Arrested for carrying a .357 revolver, and 7.3 POUNDS of marijuana?! How in the shit were they out in a month? Why weren't they in a federal penitentiary?
View Quote

Just imagine if they were white, they would have only gotten a ticket.  At least that is what I have been told by memes on facebook: that if a white person and a black person commit the exact same crime, the white boy will significantly less punishment.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someone has to have the link to the arfcommer who set up a buddy in overwatch plus had a buddy beside him for a CL deal.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would bet they were out the next day, it just took them a month to get arrested again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Someone has to have the link to the arfcommer who set up a buddy in overwatch plus had a buddy beside him for a CL deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

my sig came from that thread

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm going with this

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#30]

I guess there goes their EE score
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn my life is boring.  I need to start selling stuff on craigslist.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember that one
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Stupid is as stupid does.  And they had a revolver in the car.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm going with this

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going with this

Background check through a storefront dealer/FFL
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#35]
LOL morons
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#36]
If you are having a stranger come to your house to buy something always carry.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:44:08 PM EDT
[#37]
EDVIS
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#38]
I always carry when doing these transactions just in case I run into a real shit head like those in the OP. Figure I'm going to have the edge.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Does that count as welching?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Stellar citizens, all 3 of them.
View Quote

Aspiring rappers also!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:45:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I always carry when doing these transactions just in case I run into a real shit head like those in the OP. Figure I'm going to have the edge.
View Quote

If you drove up and saw those 3 guys, would you honestly stop and continue the transaction?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Wonder what the legal repercussions would have been if he'd just shot them. In the heat of the moment I could see how it would be possible to forget whether the gun you handed them was loaded or unloaded.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Wonder what the legal repercussions would have been if he'd just shot them. In the heat of the moment I could see how it would be possible to forget whether the gun you handed them was loaded or unloaded.
View Quote

My guess:  He would be crucified by the media, saying that he gave them the rifle to look at, he shot him and made up the story about them trying to rob him. Anybody that brought up their past would be labeled racist, and thus have anything they say dismissed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I am surprised that Craigslist did not quickly kill his ad ........

http://www.craigslist.org/about/prohibited

Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on craigslist:

* weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
* ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on craigslist:

* weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
* ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives

They've nuked my ads within minutes. My last attempt was to sell an empty surplus ammo can that was heavy for some reason. It got nuked before I could even view the page.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Last rifle I sold was to an Arfcommer, as it should be. I've bought and sold enough other things on Craigslist that I would never want to entertain the idea of a gun sale...

Fail all around, for the seller as well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#47]

This is my shocked face

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#48]
He should have taken a few knee caps and toes out of sheer principle.  Buncha idjits.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3z5CahJijO8-hTTO-p6pNGxzrST4mqZRdSVqRd9Qk099tD9Ml

Likely out on bond, they wouldn't of had court already.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Talk about fucking stupid.

I wonder if the argument that "treat every gun as if it were loaded" would have worked if he shot the guy pointing it at him.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top