BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A lot of the complaining about Yankees on this board sounds suspiciously like Rev Sharpton blaming whitey for everything
View Quote

Found a map of the US according to Southerners.

Red= the south

White= New York

Did I get this correct?

Oh and Page 3 is owned by war winners

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
People vote like idiots here.  We finally get a republican Governor for the first time in 20 year or more, but the same counties who went republican for the Governor and President, will vote in a democratic sheriff.  It blows my mind how many times I've asked some goofball around here if they are a republican or democrat and they say democrat and I asked them if they like Obama and they go into a tirade about him and how they didn't vote for him, but they are a democrat because thats what their dad was.

Old people around here are fond of saying "there ought to be a law against that" when they see something they don't like, and judging by all the stupid laws, they must have gotten their way at some point in time.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't edit own a page Ohio boy.

Now you know why we hate Yankees.  Always breaking the rules.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.

Well played, Sir. Well, played
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ohioans don't count as Yankees. They're the Florida of the not-South, which makes them below even the Yankees, and roughly even with the damned Yankees.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
fuck nc.
I lived in that fucking state for 8 years and swore id never live there again.. fucking HATE that state and all their stupid laws.

south carolina is best carolina, they got it all right down there. great gun laws, they tell odumbo to get fucked, no gas tax, tons of golf courses.. I could live in sc no problem.
View Quote

SC sucks for carry reciprocity.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Permission slip to buy a pistol; yep, nanny state.

Doesn't your state run a background check on you every year to see if you can still have your CCW whether you re-applied or bought a gun or not?

No.

Doh. yea that was Kentucky. My bad ;-)
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Permission slip to buy a pistol; yep, nanny state.
View Quote

Doesn't your state run a background check on you every year to see if you can still have your CCW whether you re-applied or bought a gun or not?
View Quote

No.
View Quote

Doh. yea that was Kentucky. My bad ;-)
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#10]
NC is ok except for the illegals . it seems like they're taking over !!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:51:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Can't wait to head back there for the winter and see my other grand kids.

The people really are friendly there.  

The most nanny state thing I saw is they like to hide their liquor stores

like it is some kind of game.
View Quote
Cheat sheet.

http://abc.nc.gov/stores/

I have noticed that in cities right off of a major hwy like 40 the abc stores are located near the exits/on ramps. I don't drink much at all, but do when I'm staying away from home on my trips. I like a few sips before bed time to help me sleep

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Red= the south

White= New York

Did I get this correct?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Map_of_USA_highlighting_South.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of the complaining about Yankees on this board sounds suspiciously like Rev Sharpton blaming whitey for everything

Red= the south

White= New York

Did I get this correct?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Map_of_USA_highlighting_South.png

Maryland and Delaware are not "The South."  West Virginia is debatable.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:04:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red= the south

White= New York

Did I get this correct?

They are more south than Florida

Florida is just a different country
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:13:00 AM EDT
[#14]
so OH has awesome traffic lights?  that's what you came up with to compare?  dont get me wrong, fuck the NCDOT, they've been stupid shit for my entire life.  

the pistol permit thing is a jim crow law to keep blacks from buying guns.  of all the racist shit that the libs here bitch about, i'm not sure why they havent jumped on that.  i have my CCP so it doesnt bother me but i agree it's fucking stupid.  they've gotta be losing money on that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Sales taxes on groceries.

Pistol permits to even LOOK at one.

Screwy alcohol laws. They are better than 1980 when I was first stationed there though.

Odd laws about incorporating a town. Two counties have no incorporated towns. Currituck and Pamlico.

High taxes
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The pistol purchase permit was enacted at a time when no poor (black) man could afford the five dollars for the permit. It is a Jim Crow law.
View Quote
Kinda like like the FOID in Il?

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Screwy alcohol laws. They are better than 1980 when I was first stationed there though.

Odd laws about incorporating a town. Two counties have no incorporated towns. Currituck and Pamlico.

High taxes
View Quote

I've never heard or seen that one. Sounds like gun shop BS to keep someone from fingerfucking something.

The rest I agree about, NC has suffered heavily from its years under Democrat rule, although the Repubs haven't rolled back much of it...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Just remember that transport of more than 9 liters of spirits requires a permit (the ABC stores here will print it on demand).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Happy Hour drink specials are illegal in NC, unless Happy Hour lasts all day.

It's always Bummer Hour in NC.

http://abc.nc.gov/education/permittee/faq.aspx
There are some counties that prohibit the sale of alcohol You can easily get around it though. I always stop and pick up a lil something in Black Mountain before going further west

Just remember that transport of more than 9 liters of spirits requires a permit (the ABC stores here will print it on demand).
ABC store?  Yeah , I saw some in Va, and Utah.  Then fuck the Blue laws shit.   Some in Il.   and Texas are just stoopid.  Minn. too.

Just be prepared if you go into one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:32:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Stationed at Bragg from 95-01

The Pistol Permit thing has been covered, but what about the "Scientific Research" clause for NFA possession?  Seems pretty nanny state to me.

I also seem to remember that being drunk in your own home, and shooting an intruder is a bad shoot.  Would have been a good shoot except that there was presence of alcohol in the blood.....

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Yes it is

There is a reason why it is the only southern state with the name North in its official name
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Maryland and Delaware are not "The South." West Virginia is debatable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Red= the south

White= New York

Did I get this correct?

Maryland and Delaware are not "The South." West Virginia is debatable.

And one third of Viginia and half of Florida.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
so OH has awesome traffic lights?  that's what you came up with to compare?  dont get me wrong, fuck the NCDOT, they've been stupid shit for my entire life.  

the pistol permit thing is a jim crow law to keep blacks from buying guns.  of all the racist shit that the libs here bitch about, i'm not sure why they havent jumped on that.  i have my CCP so it doesnt bother me but i agree it's fucking stupid.  they've gotta be losing money on that.
View Quote

There is no such thing as a CCP in NC it's a CHP and applies to handguns  only
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

High taxes
View Quote

There is no such law in NC as what you posted in red .
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Every town In South Carolina looks like an episode of the walking dead is being filmed there and rebar randomly grows out of the random shitty unkempt roads. At least North Carolina recovered from Sherman's march through ..

I went into Cheraw a few weeks ago and everyone was aimlessly walking around looking lost and high. The highest concentration of population was at the Tigermart where people were all buying maddog 20/20 to drink with a side of funions. Every other house had moss growing on it and the windows boarded up.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The Pistol Permit thing has been covered, but what about the "Scientific Research" clause for NFA possession?  Seems pretty nanny state to me.

I also seem to remember that being drunk in your own home, and shooting an intruder is a bad shoot.  Would have been a good shoot except that there was presence of alcohol in the blood.....

View Quote

Not sure where you came up with the part in red but its not the law.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Every town In South Carolina looks like an episode of the walking dead is being filmed there and rebar randomly grows out of the random shitty unkempt roads. At least North Carolina recovered from Sherman's march through ..

I went into Cheraw a few weeks ago and everyone was aimlessly walking around looking lost and high. The highest concentration of population was at the Tigermart where people were all buying maddog 20/20 to drink with a side of funions. Every other house had moss growing on it and the windows boarded up.

http://media.giphy.com/media/5ZosQz0wbTcCA/giphy.gif
That's dead on. Inland SC gets pretty depressing.

In SC's defense, the foothills of SC are some of the most beautiful country I have ever laid eyes on, though. Lakes Keowee, Oconee, etc. are beautiful.

I escaped The People's Demokratik Rebuplik of Kalifornia to come to NC, so some of the laws here are minor annoyances, but this place has nothing on my former residence.

I hope McCrory and the legislature make good on more tax reform. Communist heads will explode throughout the state. That always makes me happy.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#27]
I just recently moved from DC area(VA) back to Charlotte NC....Last time I was here I guess I didnt pay much attention to how much of a fucking nanny state this is. It dawned on me last night when I was at a club for a friends birthday party, we order several thousand dollars worth of drink, and guesss what...Cant pour your own drinks....LOL, completely forgot about that one.

NC's Nanny Bullshit

-Cant pour your own drinks...which means you are at the mercy of the worlds most retarded people...club/nightlife workers.
-Cant get red meat cooked under medium...Thats right...My favorite steak house(Chima) cant serve me my favorite dish the way I want it, and the way it was meant to be enjoyed, medium rare.
-Need a pistol purchasing permit(if you do not have a resident CCW) Just fucking horrendous law, I mean WTF, this is supposed to be Da Souf'?

Not to mention the gun prices in my local area a fucking ridiculous too, one good thing, seems like everyone stocks my favorite CZ pistols...Too bad all this has me thinking, maybe I will just go become an SC resident soon, Fuck the BS here in NC.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

In SC's defense, the foothills of SC are some of the most beautiful country I have ever laid eyes on, though. Lakes Keowee, Oconee, etc. are beautiful.

I escaped The People's Demokratik Rebuplik of Kalifornia to come to NC, so some of the laws here are minor annoyances, but this place has nothing on my former residence.

I hope McCrory and the legislature make good on more tax reform. Communist heads will explode throughout the state. That always makes me happy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes when I drive through I wonder what the hell those people to do for a living ..sitting on the porch drinking Milwaukees Beast can't be a job
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I just recently moved from DC area(VA) back to Charlotte NC....Last time I was here I guess I didnt pay much attention to how much of a fucking nanny state this is. It dawned on me last night when I was at a club for a friends birthday party, we order several thousand dollars worth of drink, and guesss what...Cant pour your own drinks....LOL, completely forgot about that one.

NC's Nanny Bullshit

-Cant pour your own drinks...which means you are at the mercy of the worlds most retarded people...club/nightlife workers.
-Cant get red meat cooked under medium...Thats right...My favorite steak house(Chima) cant serve me my favorite dish the way I want it, and the way it was meant to be enjoyed, medium rare.
-Need a pistol purchasing permit(if you do not have a resident CCW) Just fucking horrendous law, I mean WTF, this is supposed to be Da Souf'?

Not to mention the gun prices in my local area a fucking ridiculous too, one good thing, seems like everyone stocks my favorite CZ pistols...Too bad all this has me thinking, maybe I will just go become an SC resident soon, Fuck the BS here in NC.
View Quote

This is true.....We were out there visiting some friends and stopped in a local shop.  Holy shit!  $650 for a g27 I had been shopping for.
I ended up getting it locally for $515
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

NC's Nanny Bullshit

View Quote

.. That's the epicenter bro.. And you can't pour your drinks because they want the sluts pouring your drinks to tip out. That's not a state policy that is a club trying to make money policy . Maybe you were at label .. I have a solution . Hang out at a bar . Your several thousand dollars worth of drinks is of no concern to these clubs when panthers players regularly drop multi K in them.. Your not important to them

I just had a steak cooked for me medium rare for lunch an hour ago . Once again these are high end places downtown at the centrifuge of rich pompous Fagatry  Go to South Carolina and enjoy homeless people throwing themselves Infront of your car or rebar growing out of the road

Sounds like your new in town once again.. Learn your way around

ETA: I'm a Charlotte native... we don't hang out downtown. that's a tourist trap for Yankees to spend money at and feel special , Charlotte is full of awesome bars, districts and micro breweries that are not in the heart of downtown . Try Noda, Plaza , South end , dilworth , Montford, Thomas street
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

High taxes
View Quote

That is not even remotely true
A quick google search shows they are much lower than OH
Here
Here

It's not a perfect conservative utopia; but we are making progress after decades of Dem rule
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This is true.....We were out there visiting some friends and stopped in a local shop.  Holy shit!  $650 for a g27 I had been shopping for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NC's Nanny Bullshit

Hyatt?

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Here

Here

It's not a perfect conservative utopia; but we are making progress after decades of Dem rule
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

High taxes

Here

Here

Going by you second link the difference between them in overall tax rate 0.21%

ie: 1/5 of 1 percent

NC= 6.90%

OH= 7.11%

Hardly what I would consider "much" lower as you stated.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

NC= 6.90%
OH= 7.11%

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

High taxes

Here
Here

NC= 6.90%
OH= 7.11%

Maybe not a huge difference, but still ranked lower
Is it true that local cities in OH can enact there own income tax on top of the states?  I had a friend who recently moved back from living there for a couple of years; he complained about having to pay income tax because he either worked or lived in an area that was taxed differently.  Don't remember the specifics of his gripe
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Is it true that local cities in OH can enact there own income tax on top of the states?  I had a friend who recently moved back from living there for a couple of years; he complained about having to pay income tax because he either worked or lived in an area that was taxed differently.  Don't remember the specifics of his gripe

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here

Here

NC= 6.90%

OH= 7.11%

Yeah RITA I think its called. Only a few bucks a year but yep its real.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#36]
All of you who seem to have no problem with the pistol permit thing and are telling everyone you can avoid it by getting your CCW are missing the point here. I shouldn't have to get a sign off from the Sheriff to purchase any handgun at all. They do the same damn checks that the gun dealer does when you purchase the gun. It's a dumb law and needs to be repealed.

Yeah, yeah I know it's an old Jim Crow era law that has now been used as a money generation law. All the more reason to get this shit repealed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
All of you who seem to have no problem with the pistol permit thing and are telling everyone you can avoid it by getting your CCW are missing the point here. I shouldn't have to get a sign off from the Sheriff to purchase any handgun at all. They do the same damn checks that the gun dealer does when you purchase the gun. It's a dumb law and needs to be repealed.

Yeah, yeah I know it's an old Jim Crow era law that has now been used as a money generation law. All the more reason to get this shit repealed.
View Quote

There's a lot of dumb laws that need to be repealed ... State and federally , I don't think the sheriffs association wants that pistol permit revenue to go anywhere however
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It had to do with this particular part of the law.  

"It is unlawful for the permittee to carry a concealed handgun while consuming alcohol, or at any time while the permittee has remaining in his or her body any alcohol or controlled
substance previously consumed. However, a permittee does not violate this law if a controlled substance in his or her blood was lawfully obtained and taken in therapeutically appropriate
amounts. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 14-415.11(c)"

I specifically remember an incident like what I posted.  Where a good shoot was considered bad because the person doing the shooting was "Drunk" in his own home.   The shooter at least was charged, cooler heads or a jury may have prevailed,  but bottom line he was charged.  

I spent a large amount of my time assigned to Bragg TDY overseas, so was not able to follow the whole case.  

Does not change the fact that NC really is a Nanny State.  I dont lose my rights just because I had a beer here in Indiana.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:12:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You're in the wrong Carolina.

South Caroline is awesome. If you get the chance to go backpacking, Max Patch on the AT is incredible at sunset. The pictures don't do it justice.
View Quote

I do have a little man crush on Trey Gowdy.

But our move here isn't by choice (which doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it and wouldn't stick around)
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Hyatt?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NC's Nanny Bullshit

Hyatt?

yep
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
CLEO sign-off for a can? You're doing it wrong. TRUST me...
View Quote

Who said that?  I gots my trust already.  Just haven't done any class 3 stuff here......yet.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red= the south

White= New York

Did I get this correct?

That's because Florida has been overrun by Yankees. Everyone is Ft "Lada-dale" has a disgusting Brooklyn accent.

In Fl, the further south you go, the more northern it gets.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

"It is unlawful for the permittee to carry a concealed handgun while consuming alcohol, or at any time while the permittee has remaining in his or her body any alcohol or controlled
substance previously consumed. However, a permittee does not violate this law if a controlled substance in his or her blood was lawfully obtained and taken in therapeutically appropriate

I specifically remember an incident like what I posted.  Where a good shoot was considered bad because the person doing the shooting was "Drunk" in his own home.   The shooter at least was charged, cooler heads or a jury may have prevailed,  but bottom line he was charged.  

I spent a large amount of my time assigned to Bragg TDY overseas, so was not able to follow the whole case.  

Does not change the fact that NC really is a Nanny State.  I dont lose my rights just because I had a beer here in Indiana.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That statute has to do with Concealed Carry while drinking it has nothing to do with defending your home period. And you don't lose your rights in NC because you had a beer either you just can't CC however you can still Open carry. Just so you know in NC due to  NC Supreme Court decisions open carry is a right where CC is a privilege.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NC's Nanny Bullshit

Hyatt?

yep

Noob mistake ... Everyone knows Hyatt holds high prices to keep the drug rats out.. Have you looked at the neighborhood it's in? My dad said they have been. Notoriously overpriced for 30 + years
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:25:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Sorry bud, but Max Patch is in North Carolina! We are home to the highest mountains east of west Texas, and beautiful scenery statewide.

There are SMALL pockets of progressivism restricted to the college towns/metropolitan cities. Urban transplants from my hometown joke that if you leave the county you go back in time 5 decades. It's a sad fact, but 45% of NC residents are not from here! That's right, New York and Mexico have occupied the Old North State

Here lies the Old North State, 1775-2008
-First declaration of independence in US

-turning point of Revolution (Guilford Courthouse)

--Contributed more men to the Confederacy than any other state

-One of the first dog breeds in US created here to hunt bear

-created bluegrass music and NASCAR

-very good at keeping a low political profile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're in the wrong Carolina.

South Caroline is awesome. If you get the chance to go backpacking, Max Patch on the AT is incredible at sunset. The pictures don't do it justice.

Sorry bud, but Max Patch is in North Carolina! We are home to the highest mountains east of west Texas, and beautiful scenery statewide.

There are SMALL pockets of progressivism restricted to the college towns/metropolitan cities. Urban transplants from my hometown joke that if you leave the county you go back in time 5 decades. It's a sad fact, but 45% of NC residents are not from here! That's right, New York and Mexico have occupied the Old North State

Here lies the Old North State, 1775-2008
-First declaration of independence in US

-turning point of Revolution (Guilford Courthouse)

--Contributed more men to the Confederacy than any other state

-One of the first dog breeds in US created here to hunt bear

-created bluegrass music and NASCAR

-very good at keeping a low political profile

I am looking forward to hitting up a lot of the state parks around here.  They're everywhere.  What I loved when we were house hunting on Google before our PCS date was that when you look on Google Maps (and this holds true -- at least for around here) at neighborhoods, they're all cutouts of big wooded areas.  Every neighborhood is like a collection of cul-de-sacs tied together, that exit out to one main road.  It cuts out a lot of through traffic and keeps them close nit.  

The area is definitely diverse.  I have a great black family that lives next door, I couldn't be happier.  They're the only ones who came and introduced themselves.  The kids all behave and help out around the house.  It's just the Hispanic home across the street that irks me a little.  There's 2-3 families living there, they're always loud, and they have a fucking bird that chirps day and night as they leave the windows open.

But overall, everyone is super nice out here.  I've enjoyed it (just hate my daily commute).  When I was in Oklahoma, I was expecting Southern Hospitality and good down home cooking.  The people were rude, and even the McDonald's set a new low.  North Carolina has been good to me so far.  I'm planning on making this a very successful and pleasant assignment.  It may be our last if we extend this special duty assignment for 2 more years until she hits her 20.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

NC's Nanny Bullshit

View Quote

That's not true anymore.  Was repealed for stupidity several years ago.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y'all are judging SC based on Cheraw?  Do you want me to judge NC based on some of the inbred E. NC towns I have visited?  

I have lived in both NC and SC.  SC is just better IMO, in every single way. NC is pretty nice though overall.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#49]
You haters can just keep on going down the road; we don't like you, neither.

It IS going to take a bit to unfuck over 100 years of Democratic rule. Our lawmakers are working very hard on that score.

There is nowhere else I'd rather be than the western NC Piedmont.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Y'all are judging SC based on Cheraw?  Do you want me to judge NC based on some of the inbred E. NC towns I have visited?  

I have lived in both NC and SC.  SC is just better IMO, in every single way. NC is pretty nice though overall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We already established parts of Charleston are nice, but once your outside the city limits.. Holy shit

Also I hate dealing with South Carolina cops.. Shady as hell and always want to write revenue tickets to North Carolina folks passing through . Only ticket I've ever gotten was I. South Carolina doing the same speed as everyone else ...white mustang pulled my black mustang over..guy was a huge fag and didn't even know the law
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top