Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/18/2014 11:03:20 AM EDT
All my fellow Hispanic Arfcommers... Let's educate the rest of the world that there isn't one "Hispanic Culture". In reality we all hate each other and are fiercely nationalistic. So on that note....

As a Cuban, we are like Texas except we're louder and more annoying than Texans. Fuck you all.... we're the best out of the Spanish speaking population. We have the best music, food, dancing, women (I agree that Venezuela and Brazil produces primo quality T&A that can be compared to Cuban women), and alcoholic drinks!

Also Wet Foot / Dry Foot Bitches!

Next!

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#1]
When I lived in New Mexico I noticed the exact thing.

Hispanic New Mexicans hated Mexicans even though some were cousins
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#2]
you are so right. i had a Mexican cowboy in the office the other day and he went on a Rant about some Hondurans and Guatamalans.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#3]
What happens when a Cuban gets a flat tire?

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Nicaragua is best agua!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:08:25 AM EDT
[#5]
My wife is Puerto Rican and I'm Cuban.... Lets just say that add some spice to the bedroom. Lot of anger to work out.

We both agree.... Argentinians are assholes and Columbians are fucking crazy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Orale, guey!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:09:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

My wife is Puerto Rican and I'm Cuban.... Lets just say that add some spice to the bedroom. Lot of anger to work out.

View Quote

Columbians have some beautiful women though
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Pfffft, please, Cuban women do not compare to Venezuelans.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I am SOOOOO happy for you

Enjoy your month....

And i mean it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

++

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Columbians have some beautiful women though

Still fucking crazy. I had an Ex that was Columbian... I had to have her deported. I narc'ed on her to ICE. She was here on an expired student visa. If I didn't she'd go stabby stabby and give me a neck tie.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I am SOOOOO happy for you

Enjoy your month....

And i mean it.
View Quote

I don't want a shared month.... I want a Cuban Heritage Month damn it!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/lq8xIe3.jpg?1

I fucking love that one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#16]
It funny to me how decisive Spanish and French speaking countries are yet the Anglosphere is fairly united and friendly with one another.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:14:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Hispanic?   Well I guess it beats learning specific details about people.   So much easier to lump a giant portion of the world's people together according to an artificial and meaningless criteria.

Why do you consider Brazilians "hispanic?"  They speak Portuguese and are a former colony of Portugal.  Not Spain.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#18]
My aunt is Mexican (met and married my uncle when he was in the Navy in Viet Nam.)  Man, she hates some Cubans and Puerto Ricans like a mofo.  She would always make comments when we were little kids.  What is the beef between Mexicans and Cubans/Puerto Ricans or is she just odd?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#19]
All I know is that Cubans get testy when you call them mexicans.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My aunt is Mexican (met and married my uncle when he was in the Navy in Viet Nam.)  Man, she hates some Cubans and Puerto Ricans like a mofo.  She would always make comments when we were little kids.  What is the beef between Mexicans and Cubans/Puerto Ricans or is she just odd?
View Quote

The most racist people that I've met have been Latin Americans.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#21]
What about Herpanic?        

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Never been to Asia?

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:18:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Never been to Asia?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never been to Asia?

Not yet.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

All I know is that Cubans get testy when you call them mexicans.
View Quote

Si
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Hispanic?   Well I guess it beats learning specific details about people.   So much easier to lump a giant portion of the world's people together according to an artificial and meaningless criteria.

Why do you consider Brazilians "hispanic?"  They speak Portuguese and are a former colony of Portugal.  Not Spain.
View Quote

Hispania doesn't just refer to Spain. It's another name for the Iberian peninsula, which Portugal also happens to sit on.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

I don't and neither does my wife. We both look at Brazil as that odd place that's really fun and wild.

Though Brazil is Hispanic since they come from the Iberian Peninsula which in Roman times was known as Hispania.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
As a Cuban, we are like Texas except we're louder and more annoying than Texans.

View Quote

CHALLENGE FUCKING ACCEPTED.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

His truck sinks?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Hispania doesn't just refer to Spain. It's another name for the Iberian peninsula, which Portugal also happens to sit on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that case, the only hispanics in the world live or were born in Europe.  In which case, they're just dirty Europeans.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
In that case, the only hispanics in the world live or were born in Europe.  In which case, they're just dirty Europeans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well you could call them Latin Americans but that wouldn't be accurate either. Their language is descended from the Vulgar Latin.

So we should call them Vulgar Latin descended Americans.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a Cuban, we are like Texas except we're louder and more annoying than Texans.

Used by Carlos Manuel de Cespedes, Father of the Cuban Independence Movement, in his uprising "Grito de Yara" of October 10, 1868

The original and best.... designed in 1848 and used by General Narciso López, made in 1848 the first serious attempt to help Cuba break away from Spanish rule. He carried 'La Estrella Solitaria' -'The Lone Star'-banner.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
When I lived in New Mexico I noticed the exact thing.

Hispanic New Mexicans hated Mexicans even though some were cousins
View Quote

Dude my mother came from Mexico and she hates Mexicans....

She hate that they try to bring the third world corruption to the U.S. even though that's what most of them are fleeing....
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

He drowns
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

http://www.cubaflags.com/images/flags/cespedes-flag.jpg

Used by Carlos Manuel de Cespedes, Father of the Cuban Independence Movement, in his uprising "Grito de Yara" of October 10, 1868

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he was a color blind Chilean?

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
All my fellow Hispanic Arfcommers... Let's educate the rest of the world that there isn't one "Hispanic Culture". In reality we all hate each other and are fiercely nationalistic.
View Quote

Growing up in Puerto Amboy, NJ, it was common knowledge that the local Puerto Ricans and Dominicans hated each other.  Couple of years after I left heard  of street gangs duking it out.

Later in life in West New York / Guttenberg I didn't notice such animosity, but the local Cubans were much more likely to be conservative / Republican than Obamabots.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Is thread where I claim my Spanish ancestry?

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

Si Hermano
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Ever see two Latina's fight?  They could be sisters and they're still gonna try to kill one another.  In fact, in my experience, they fight harder when the opponent is family.  And if its Columbian gals, there is gonna be a knives.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So he was a color blind Chilean?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/78/Flag_of_Chile.svg

The original and best.... designed in 1848 and used by General Narciso López, made in 1848 the first serious attempt to help Cuba break away from Spanish rule. He carried 'La Estrella Solitaria' -'The Lone Star'-banner.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am scotish, but origionally my family was from near Barclona...  there is one side that own a valley in Brazil.... my cousin is very pretty... the rest not so
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#43]

I JUST PISSED MY PANTS
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#45]
had no idea on this until an El Salvadorian friend explained the different nationalities and how much she hated them and why

All of her prejudices had some truth to them though... she was pointing people out based on their clothing and cars.... sure enough they would have they're county's flag hanging somewhere in their car and she was 100% spot on
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:42:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
All my fellow Hispanic Arfcommers... Let's educate the rest of the world that there isn't one "Hispanic Culture". In reality we all hate each other and are fiercely nationalistic. So on that note....

As a Cuban, we are like Texas except we're louder and more annoying than Texans. Fuck you all.... we're the best out of the Spanish speaking population. We have the best music, food, dancing, women (I agree that Venezuela and Brazil produces primo quality T&A that can be compared to Cuban women), and alcoholic drinks!

Next!

View Quote

Dude dont even go there, it is a universally accepted fact that Colombian women are by far the finest latinas.

Cuban food is okay ( I do like ropa vieja ) but colombian food is by far more tasty, the coffee richer and our spanish clearly the best enunciated and clearest of all

PS; that said I'm American first and foremost
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Dude dont even go there, it is a universally accepted fact that Colombian women are by far the finest latinas.

Cuban food is okay ( I do like ropa vieja ) but colombian food is by far more tasty, the coffee richer and our spanish clearly the best enunciated and clearest of all

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Next!

We're all American....

But no.... Columbians are nuts, the women are 2nd place, and your coffee and food is a step below Cuban.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:49:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We're all American....[url]http://forums.cincybengals.com/images/smilies/14_1_106[1].gif[/url]

But no.... Columbians are nuts, the women are 2nd place, and your coffee and food is a step below Cuban.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next!

We're all American....[url]http://forums.cincybengals.com/images/smilies/14_1_106[1].gif[/url]

I love Cuban coffee, rum, and cigars. HOWEVER, your food's a tad bland.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jealousy.  

Like Miami JBT said for Cubans it's a foot on dry land, Puerto Ricans are citizens.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top