BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 81
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got a DJI drone I can bring to get some aerial footage. Any interest?
View Quote

That would be awesome and I don't even know what it is.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll bring it and see what we want to do with it. I'm not too tech savy but some aerial footage of the course would be cool to share on the thread afterwards.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote
Damn right.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:21:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Put peeps on a string and make the competitor chase it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Put peeps on a string and make the competitor chase it

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:24:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

The terrain is ideal for it, no vegetation to interfere with field-of-view, not very many houses to interfere with, clear line-of-sight for transmission...

I'd say ask permission, but it'd add quite a bit to the experience.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:37:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The terrain is ideal for it, no vegetation to interfere with field-of-view, not very many houses to interfere with, clear line-of-sight for transmission...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch a run from birdseye?  That would be cool.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it wasn't a fire hazard, this would be awesome.

I wonder what the rules would look like on that...  
Excerpt from Official Rules for FEMA Drone Badminton: ...the runner must use a tennis racket to swat x number of fireballs without being hit, upon completion, the runner gives x number of beers to the drone operator for each time a hit with a roman candle fireball is accomplished.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Full auto airsoft shooting at you while you're trying to traverse the slosh pipe obstacle
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm out
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Knife is almost finished. I just have to make the thumb stud and sharpen it. Probably have is done next weekend.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Knife is almost finished. I just have to make the thumb stud and sharpen it. Probably have is done next weekend.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=72791
View Quote

That looks very nice.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you get my name engraved into the blade beforehand? That way it's all done when I win it
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can you get my name engraved into the blade beforehand? That way it's all done when I win it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think there is enough room to put "mk4dubbin the loser" on the the blade.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't think there is enough room to put "mk4dubbin the loser" on the the blade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about "Stutz the loser"?  I'm fine with the stigma.  That's a bad assed knife.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How about "Stutz the loser"?  I'm fine with the stigma.  That's a bad assed knife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard it's actually "Stutz the looser."

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn it.  Sylvanette is out.  can't make plane tickets and school work.
I'm still in.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm quite tight.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm gonna need more batteries! Instead of chasing the drone, we could hang a dead squirrel from a string and chase participants.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm gonna need more batteries! Instead of chasing the drone, we could hang a dead squirrel from a string and chase participants.
View Quote

More AZ.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More AZ.
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a8/08/4f/a8084f075088eb37f01a558e7830cd22.jpg

More fallout

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:26:08 AM EDT
[#21]
I blame Krak3n for this. We have a 50 BMG for the event. One shot each, required target.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:05:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Id say no penalties for that, do it, have it for bragging rights, but without it being someones personal weapon, their dope on it, etc. It isn't really something someone could strive to improve in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I blame Krak3n for this. We have a 50 BMG for the event. One shot each, required target.

Id say no penalties for that, do it, have it for bragging rights, but without it being someones personal weapon, their dope on it, etc. It isn't really something someone could strive to improve in the future.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're the final word, Ayatollah. My plan was to have it zeroed for the target, so that the shooter would only have to do their part behind the trigger, no messing with holdover, and be given the drift if applicable. More of a test for flinching behind a big fucking gun than anything else. :D

The way I figure, some of the east and PNW guys may never have shot past 500 yards, and this could be a good opprotunity to do so.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Agreed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Bragging rights or points, I don't care. I just want to shoot a fifty.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

It will rock your world, literally.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

More AZ.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a8/08/4f/a8084f075088eb37f01a558e7830cd22.jpg

More fallout

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101102192007/fallout/images/8/86/Cazadores.jpg
Fuck Cazadores.  First time I ran into one, I couldn't believe the damage it did.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Aw yiss .50BMG How about its the very last part of the stage, and it has to be shot offhand

Quoted:
]Fuck Cazadores.  First time I ran into one, I couldn't believe the damage it did.  
View Quote

They're like flying Deathclaws
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Are there any openings for a minion or a  lackey? I can help with whatever needs helping.
I can arive a day or two early to help set up and leave a day after to help clean up if needed.
Sure would like to meet a few of you guys.
View Quote

Yes. If you show up and look bored, you will be forced to do something. But...you need to ask yourself, "how far am I willing to go?"
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes. If you show up and look bored, you will be forced to do something. But...you need to ask yourself, "how far am I willing to go?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there any openings for a minion or a  lackey? I can help with whatever needs helping.
I can arive a day or two early to help set up and leave a day after to help clean up if needed.

I think this dude owes me a beer.  Might be contingent on me going to San Felipe but that can be overlooked.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I just want to kick your ass on the dueling tree!

The .50 would fucking rock!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#33]
I've made some updates to the OP: we will have 2 porta-potties and an RV with an outdoor shower. We have also made some progress on obstacles, but I've had too much Bourbon to go into details on that. Also, today the packages began to roll in....

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
an outdoor shower.

View Quote

Hell yes

Edit: woop whoop I'm on the attendee list finally
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#35]
I am really excited about this! When do we get the coordinates to the location?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I've made some updates to the OP: we will have 2 porta-potties and an RV with an outdoor shower. We have also made some progress on obstacles, but I've had too much Bourbon to go into details on that. Also, today the packages began to roll in....

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/p2tharizo/Arfcom/S5001706_zpsvtoji2c8.jpg

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/p2tharizo/Arfcom/S5001711_zpsir3dtthd.jpg

View Quote

Koala bear of death!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:55:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Sweet baby Jesus! The spousal unit just informed me that the inlaws are flying in on the 20, STILL IN, but I might be dragging some non English speaking smelly Europeans along. Man if they do come they're gonna shit watching us crazy Americans

Might have t rent an RV now.

Oh yea, got the green light, more batteries, charger and 128GB card for the drone.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:57:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Going to need an address I can list on the bullshit ATF form, to bring my SCWAR along.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:03:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sweet baby Jesus! The spousal unit just informed me that the inlaws are flying in on the 20, STILL IN, but I might be dragging some non English speaking smelly Europeans along. Man if they do come they're gonna shit watching us crazy Americans

Oh yea, got the green light, more batteries, charger and 128GB card for the drone.
View Quote

sounds like we'll have our very own Gyspie troop at CWW.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:13:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Going to need an address I can list on the bullshit ATF form, to bring my SCWAR along.
View Quote

Better hurry...You're pushing the deadline.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm pretty sure this is going to be an epically good time
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#42]
So I know theres been minimal talk about it throughout the thread, but will there be a side range for the people that just want to go do some shooting and all that? I know I'll be bringing some stuff besides what I'll be running (like the 16" mosin ).
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

11SQV23? The last 2 digits are optional, they don't need to get any closer than that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:31:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I think this dude owes me a beer.  Might be contingent on me going to San Felipe but that can be overlooked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you go down there around September or October we might tag along.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:35:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where are they from and what do they speak?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Ha ha, they're definately not Roma. They're Czech.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:18:25 AM EDT
[#47]
I'M EMPLOYED AGAIN!!!!!  Actually they changed their minds yesterday and realized I was a very valuable employee.....now I want more money.  Anyhow I gave up my spot at CWW fair and square so please throw me on the stand by list.  Even if I don't make it into the 50, ill still show up and help with cooking and feeding folks or whatever else is needed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:21:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

What part of Europe?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:22:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe just bring the upper and borrow someones lower?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:23:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'M EMPLOYED AGAIN!!!!!  Actually they changed there mind yesterday and realized I was a very valuable employee.....now I want more money.  Anyhow I gave up my spot at CWW fair and square so please throw me on the stand by list.  Even if I don't make it into the 50, ill still show up and do what I do and help with cooking and feeding folks and whatever else is needed.
View Quote

Awesome. Glad you've still got your job man, glad you're coming.
Page / 81
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top