Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought my first wolly pully from them.

I also remember buying a bunch of stuff from them before my Desert Storm deployment.

Good times! !
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to the store in Radcliff, KY when I was stationed at Ft. Knox in the 1980's.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't have to catalog. U S Cavalry opened a store right across from the main gate (Gate 4) at Ft Campbell (Oak Grove) KY. I used to drive the 10 miles from my hometown of Hopkinsville to browse the aisles. Twas a clean, very well-lit place. Never bought a lot but I sure wore the hell out of it with my eyes!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:39:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh hell yes. I loved those things, and Brigade Quartermaster.

View Quote

this

I miss those days

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:43:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought I was the only one who wore out the pages of each and every uscav catalog.  I remember giving my dad probably 75% of my allowance money as a kid for him to phone in my orders for me.
I still have some Alice gear from back then. The belt and suspenders are too small now though.

I even bought the m16 3 mag pouch thinking I really wish I had 3 m16 mags to go with my dummy grenades at the time.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:06:26 AM EDT
[#6]
used to love pouring over those magazines for hours.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm wearing a pair of bdu pants right now that I bought out of that catalog at least 20 years ago. They're starting to get worn out. I'll need some replacement dirty-chore pants when these go...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top