Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 50
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Any locals want to go hunting?  I'm really close to. We can setup camp at my place
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:09:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Big turn out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I didn't know they had that many Troopers in Pa?

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:10:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Any locals want to go hunting?  I'm really close to. We can setup camp at my place
View Quote
Yeah with the amount of the people in the woods now you might end up shot or shoot someone innocent.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:17:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This happened a few miles from where we live.
You would not believe how this has upended peoples lives here.
The schools are closed, people are afraid to go to the grocery store.

This is one POS cowardly shooter and has almost paralyzed an area of Pa
I don't know what the hell would happen if a team of isis attacks us here
Except they can't hide that easy.
Well I guess I should be carrying more than my CCW handgun, time to up the cal of the carry gun and put a rifle in the truck.    
View Quote

On WNEP's FB page, people are wondering why schools 2 counties away aren't closing.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:38:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yeah with the amount of the people in the woods now you might end up shot or shoot someone innocent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My thoughts as well..    

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:49:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

My thoughts as well..      
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My thoughts as well..      
Yep.  Fuck that.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:42:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yep.  Fuck that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My thoughts as well..      
Yep.  Fuck that.  

Yes, let me gear up and run around.

Not like there are hundreds of blood thirsty police roaming the woods right now.

Hells no!

I do hear the reward is up to 100K.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Not like there are hundreds of blood thirsty police roaming the woods right now.

Hells no!

View Quote
I heard he made the FBI Ten Most Wanted and the reward is $175K on the radio this morning.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:35:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
About 16 hours before the shooting there was a bank robbery involving two men in camo and a stolen Jeep about 50 miles away.  The Jeep was found burning 10 miles from the bank and a witness reported two men in camo leaving the area in another vehicle.  Two vehicles fitting those descriptions were stolen about 15 miles from the shooting site.

I'm wondering if one of the robbers isn't the shooter and if he dumped his parents' Jeep, then left the area with his robbery accomplice.  My source at the bank has expressed similar thoughts about such a possible connection, but no news back if the FBI is taking it seriously.   They've been very tight lipped about both events and I imagine that any proven connection would be held even tighter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:Quoted:

About 16 hours before the shooting there was a bank robbery involving two men in camo and a stolen Jeep about 50 miles away.  The Jeep was found burning 10 miles from the bank and a witness reported two men in camo leaving the area in another vehicle.  Two vehicles fitting those descriptions were stolen about 15 miles from the shooting site.

I'm wondering if one of the robbers isn't the shooter and if he dumped his parents' Jeep, then left the area with his robbery accomplice.  My source at the bank has expressed similar thoughts about such a possible connection, but no news back if the FBI is taking it seriously.   They've been very tight lipped about both events and I imagine that any proven connection would be held even tighter.
That's a possibility, and like my own theories if true the people involved are hundreds if not thousands of miles away already.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#10]
wow guys i was joking about going hunting. ill let the police get their justice, i just hope they get that pos soon
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A little over 4,600.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Another pic.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#14]

They might cancel soccer for my kids this weekend.

Hope the Scarecrows in the Park isn't canceled.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#16]
How did they find out it was Eric Frein who did the shooting?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Those of us that live around DC at the time of the DC Snipers certainly do. It get's crazy, pumping gas while scanning the area for potential threats/sniper hides.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This happened a few miles from where we live.
You would not believe how this has upended peoples lives here.
The schools are closed, people are afraid to go to the grocery store.

Those of us that live around DC at the time of the DC Snipers certainly do. It get's crazy, pumping gas while scanning the area for potential threats/sniper hides.

Fuck yeah we do, those were some fucked up days.

On the other hand, this Eric fella ...... seems he has it on for LEO.

I would not wanna be standing to close to them at the moment, or get pulled over for something mundane.

There was no rhyme or reason to John Muhammad and Lee Malvo though ...... they just picked targets of opportunity.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm close as well ..... I'll leave it to the LEO though.

Hate to be an 'accident' of theirs in the woods.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Think about this ...... they found his car and his ID abandoned.

What are the chances he is out cruising about in another car, and with new ID ???

Just because he is said to be a "survivalist" does not mean he took to the woods.

I pray LEO are considering that possibility as well.

I'm sure they are.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

His vehicle was stuck and abandoned nearby and it had his ID and shell casings which matched those at the scene of the murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His vehicle was stuck and abandoned nearby and it had his ID and shell casings which matched those at the scene of the murder.

ahh.. ok thank you.

I was searching online and couldnt find anything.

I didnt think they would know until the guy did more attacks. Like a DC sniper type thing.

Random attacks like that are difficult to determine who the shooter is, since there were no witnesses.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Think about this ...... they found his car and his ID abandoned.

What are the chances he is out cruising about in another car, and with new ID ???

Just because he is said to be a "survivalist" does not mean he took to the woods.

I pray LEO are considering that possibility as well.

I'm sure they are.

View Quote

So very true..... It would be smart to set up a diversion in that manner. He planned this out and could certainly be apart of his plan. I hope we dont see any other random attacks on LE.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
The compliment is 4,200.  They've been a few hundred below that for several years now.

The 4,200 is not including non sworn personnel.  ( I could have used the word civillian personnel - but I didn't want to start that hand wringing )

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I heard they had troopers form 38 states show up for the memorial service.  If you look at the photo of all the police lined up out in the street, there must be over one hundred NJ troopers out there alone.  NY had a big turnout as well.

eta:  NJ is the group with the blue uniforms and peaked hats next to the PA troopers in the foreground.  NY is the group in the tan hats beyond the NJ group.

Of course, it's like the NY trooper who was deliberately hit by a driver.  The turnout for that was almost as large and they came from more than half the states in the union.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or be the cause of a massive, pointless rush by cops to lockdown a location based on someone seeing you. They had a lockdown last night for someone reporting a hunter they saw.  There was a serious traffic accident during the police response to that call and we're lucky nobody got seriously injured because of it.

If this idiot isn't found, I can see a very disrupted hunting season as either no one will want to go into the woods over in the counties involved, or libtards calling the cops on every hunter they see near the woods.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's a possibility, and like my own theories if true the people involved are hundreds if not thousands of miles away already.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rumors and propaganda time.  Someone who has seen the bank's security tapes says they were puzzled about a vehicle that appeared to be casing the bank in the days/weeks before the robbery.  It was not the Jeep that was found burning shortly after the robbery, because it had not be stolen at that point.  But that person thinks it was a Jeep.

Interestingly, there have been no photos released of the Jeep found in the pond.  When they do release them, I wonder if the people who have seen the bank video might not recognize it as the one casing the bank?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Rumors and propaganda time.  Someone who has seen the bank's security tapes says they were puzzled about a vehicle that appeared to be casing the bank in the days/weeks before the robbery.  It was not the Jeep that was found burning shortly after the robbery, because it had not be stolen at that point.  But that person thinks it was a Jeep.

Interestingly, there have been no photos released of the Jeep found in the pond.  When they do release them, I wonder if the people who have seen the bank video might not recognize it as the one casing the bank?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am with you guys  Atleast 2 involved maybe more. the EMS folks were taking fire 30 minutes into it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I am with you guys  Atleast 2 involved maybe more. the EMS folks were taking fire 30 minutes into it.
View Quote

Wasn't the ems being shot at and the report of 20-30 shots fired bad initial info?  It thought the state police said 4 shots were fired.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wasn't the ems being shot at and the report of 20-30 shots fired bad initial info?  It thought the state police said 4 shots were fired.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

All those news conferences and no mention of EMS being shot at.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 shots fired in about 90 seconds.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if he is being set up and the actual killer has already taken him out?

Real killer making his getaway nice and smooth in the meantime.

I'm sure someone has considered this already though (I hope).
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm sure someone has considered this already though (I hope).
View Quote

This was my thought.

His bank robbery accomplice (if they did it) took him out, shot the cops, dumped his Jeep with his now dead buddies ID and shell casings in the woods.  Accomplice created a diversion and slips out while the heat is on someone else for a shooting now, rather than looking for a couple of bank robbery suspects.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

That's not what the EMS transcripts say. I suppose some guys could call in that they were under fire and be completely wrong about it, but I find it much more believable that certain details are purposefully not being released.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:52:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

No Such Luck

- Dingman Township cancelled its Scarecrows in the Park event scheduled for Saturday at the Dingman Township Park, Log Tavern Road, Dingman Township. The event will be rescheduled at later date. Information, 570-296-8455.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

The only thing counter to that is the notion this was the act of a deranged nutbag (killing innocent cops who have done NOTHING to him), and that level of planning and execution isn't the mark of a deranged nutbag.  If you wanted some kind of revenge against a specific individual I could see it, but not for a random.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This was my thought.

His bank robbery accomplice (if they did it) took him out, shot the cops, dumped his Jeep with his now dead buddies ID and shell casings in the woods.  Accomplice created a diversion and slips out while the heat is on someone else for a shooting now, rather than looking for a couple of bank robbery suspects.

The only thing counter to that is the notion this was the act of a deranged nutbag (killing innocent cops who have done NOTHING to him), and that level of planning and execution isn't the mark of a deranged nutbag.  If you wanted some kind of revenge against a specific individual I could see it, but not for a random.
Random theory: What if the cop he killed was on to something about the bank robbery?

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No Such Luck

- Dingman Township cancelled its Scarecrows in the Park event scheduled for Saturday at the Dingman Township Park, Log Tavern Road, Dingman Township. The event will be rescheduled at later date. Information, 570-296-8455.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No Such Luck

Lame.

I heard through the East Pike soccer peeps.

They gonna cancel the Milford Music Festival next?

This is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

During one of the news conferences, Lt. Col. Bivens specifically said that EMS was not shot at, and the talk on the transcript about "We're being shot at" was EMS referring to the fact that the PSP was being shot at.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That's not what the EMS transcripts say. I suppose some guys could call in that they were under fire and be completely wrong about it, but I find it much more believable that certain details are purposefully not being released.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

That is also a possibility.  But I also think reporters would love to talk about it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

During one of the news conferences, Lt. Col. Bivens specifically said that EMS was not shot at, and the talk on the transcript about "We're being shot at" was EMS referring to the fact that the PSP was being shot at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I missed that.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

There's a lot about the shooting and the bank robbery that are not being released, and I find it puzzling unless they are thinking the same as I do.  I wonder why there have been no photos (that I know of) released of the stuck Jeep or the shot up ambulance.  And there has been zero news of the bank robbery since it occurred.

I'm starting to wonder if the shooting might not have been planned as a diversion for the bank robbers to leave the area and travel under the radar, knowing that law enforcement will search harder for a cop killer than they will for a bank robber.

I also find two other points very interesting.

1)  According to reports I've read the shooter moved out of his parents' house one month before the shooting.  Where did he move to?  Did he move in with someone?  If so, what is that person doing/where are they right now?

2)  Are there any persons in either his re-enactors group or any on-line groups he belonged to who have disappeared/gone silent recently?  Did they have a known on-line relationship/friendship with the shooter?

I think there are a lot of angles to this case and the robbery that seem to tie together and a lot of possibilities that are not too far off from being very plausible.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#43]

All Eastern Pike Soccer practices/games are cancelled on Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There's a lot about the shooting and the bank robbery that are not being released, and I find it puzzling unless they are thinking the same as I do.  I wonder why there have been no photos (that I know of) released of the stuck Jeep or the shot up ambulance.  And there has been zero news of the bank robbery since it occurred.

I'm starting to wonder if the shooting might not have been planned as a diversion for the bank robbers to leave the area and travel under the radar, knowing that law enforcement will search harder for a cop killer than they will for a bank robber.

1)  According to reports I've read the shooter moved out of his parents' house one month before the shooting.  Where did he move to?  Did he move in with someone?  If so, what is that person doing/where are they right now?

2)  Are there any persons in either his re-enactors group or any on-line groups he belonged to who have disappeared/gone silent recently?  Did they have a known on-line relationship/friendship with the shooter?

I think there are a lot of angles to this case and the robbery that seem to tie together and a lot of possibilities that are not too far off from being very plausible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

The jeep is fully described in the PC affidavit. You need a photo to see what a 2001 Jeep Cherokee looks like?

The Ambulance was not shot at nor were the medics. RIF.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The jeep is fully described in the PC affidavit. You need a photo to see what a 2001 Jeep Cherokee looks like?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be good for the people viewing the bank robbery and previous weeks' video to see if that particular Jeep Cherokee is the vehicle seen possibly casing the bank.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

wow guys i was joking about going hunting. ill let the police get their justice, i just hope they get that pos soon
View Quote
I know...   Thats why you didn't just get      as a reply  

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I heard he made the FBI Ten Most Wanted and the reward is $175K on the radio this morning.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hells no!

"That's a tidy sum."

They should make that dead or alive.  They would have his corpse inside a week.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#48]
This is just ridiculous now.

The have the NWS issuing a "shelter in place" warning for all of Monroe County until 8am tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Or be the cause of a massive, pointless rush by cops to lockdown a location based on someone seeing you. They had a lockdown last night for someone reporting a hunter they saw.  There was a serious traffic accident during the police response to that call and we're lucky nobody got seriously injured because of it.

If this idiot isn't found, I can see a very disrupted hunting season as either no one will want to go into the woods over in the counties involved, or libtards calling the cops on every hunter they see near the woods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had to test fire guns today and Thought a SWAT team was going to end up coming out.

They already know what we do, I should have called them so they didn't waste the effort.

They didn't come out , thats good!

Tomorrow I will call before test firing

Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top