Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2014 9:02:54 PM EDT
I've been wondering about how to broach the subject of Republican incompetence and the way Libertarians inability to gather more than handful of votes come Primary Times or November.

On the one hand it isn't hard to understand: You need Both Sides of the aisle to govern properly.  To use one of my favorite metaphors: An eagle with only one wing ain't gonna fly.

Then I saw This Thread tonight.

He's very right.  Short of a Studly Republican can get the people who DON'T want to be on Welfare to gather him I don't see a chance for nearly any Republican to become President in 2016.

But I have an even Worse Nightmare that keeps me awake.  Follow these facts:

1> Slick Willie CANNOT run for President in 2016
2> Current President Obungler CANNOT run for President in 2016 either
3> Hitlery Clinton CAN run for President in 2016
4> Michelle Obungler CAN run for President in 2016

With that in mind:

What could be worse than a Clinton/Obungler Democratic Ticket in 2016 with those two winning?

No Poll.  Just say what could be worse for the World let alone America if they're elected President and Vice-President
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#1]
We are going to need a better topic for Tinder
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]
let's all just write in our favorite vegetables on the ballots in the next election.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
let's all just write in our favorite vegetables on the ballots in the next election.
View Quote

I plan on voting "squirrel"
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck the Thad Cochran!  That is all.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice call, Sir.  Well played!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Nobamma CANNOT run for President in 2016?  Rules matter now?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly, the most reasonable course of action, if we can't get everything we want in one fell swoop, is to throw it all away.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:51:57 PM EDT
[#9]

I cant fap to this!

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
/snip
On the one hand it isn't hard to understand: You need Both Sides of the aisle to govern properly.  To use one of my favorite metaphors: An eagle with only one wing ain't gonna fly.

View Quote

IMHO, the Re-pubican party is trying to find the right RINO to reach out and connect on all of the issues.  Someone warm and soft, willing to give a hand job across the isle.  Instead of someone who goes against the grain and finally stand up and says "Enough of this shit, you built it you keep it."  

"Both sides of the aisle", went out with the "We have to pass it to see what is in it "  Look at the split, controlling majority "won".

Realistically, Libertarians will never see the light of day.  Neither party wants any opposition and the lame steam media will not cover the "kooks"  

Last election came down to: Do you want the white guy or the black one.  Two heads, same beast.

[/rant]  
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I think Partisan Primaries are a big part of the problem here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:47:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Better results if we flipped through the phone book and picked names to run.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think Partisan Primaries are a big part of the problem here.
View Quote

Schumer wants open primaries.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
IMHO, the Re-pubican party is trying to find the right RINO to reach out and connect on all of the issues.  Someone warm and soft, willing to give a hand job across the isle.  Instead of someone who goes against the grain and finally stand up and says "Enough of this shit, you built it you keep it."  

"Both sides of the aisle", went out with the "We have to pass it to see what is in it "  Look at the split, controlling majority "won".

Realistically, Libertarians will never see the light of day.  Neither party wants any opposition and the lame steam media will not cover the "kooks"  

Last election came down to: Do you want the white guy or the black one.  Two heads, same beast.

[/rant]  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

/snip

[/rant]  
If you can't find any difference between Romney and FBHO than you are part of the problem.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:23:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nobamma CANNOT run for President in 2016?  Rules matter now?
View Quote

I was just thinking the same damn thing....
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you can't find any difference between Romney and FBHO than you are part of the problem.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
/snip

[/rant]  

Indeed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Better results if we flipped through the phone book and picked names to run.  
View Quote

Right. What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#18]
OP, your question isn't stupid.

Fortunately, Hillary and Moochelle probably hate each other so much that would never happen.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What could be worse than a Clinton/Obungler Democratic Ticket in 2016 with those two winning?

No Poll.  Just say what could be worse for the World let alone America if they're elected President and Vice-President
View Quote

Hillary president
Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) VP
Wookie replaces Feinstein

Bloomberg will finance Jeb Bush to run for Republicans, and Cowboy Joe Visconti for the Libertarian Tea Party, to guarantee the Hillary win.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Indeed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
/snip

[/snip]

[/rant]  

Indeed.

[/snip]

OK, I'll bite.  Not to start a storm, but a polite conversation.  I really saw two heads of the same coin:
FBHOcare or Romneycare, Neither are 2A friendly. For a giggle, blindly place the voting record side by side. FBHO (thankfully) has not signed any binding bill into law outside of half ass EO's, Romney has.

You studied  and watched the debates, as did I,  I did not get a warm fuzzy feeling.  2 elections, (r)epublicans put up weak "play the middle" candidates.  John 'I have a Boner for Bamma' talked a big game until he became Speaker of the House.  Now what? Meow.  McCain, as a big voice. Meow. Etc, etc.  

I'll still punch the right side of the ticket, but the "choose between which evil" makes me sick.  Or, I am just tired of seeing the Constitution used as toilet paper.

But, I could be wrong on all fronts.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:10:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

[/snip]

OK, I'll bite.  Not to start a storm, but a polite conversation.  I really saw two heads of the same coin:
FBHOcare or Romneycare, Neither are 2A friendly. For a giggle, blindly place the voting record side by side. FBHO (thankfully) has not signed any binding bill into law outside of half ass EO's, Romney has.

You studied  and watched the debates, as did I,  I did not get a warm fuzzy feeling.  2 elections, (r)epublicans put up weak "play the middle" candidates.  John 'I have a Boner for Bamma' talked a big game until he became Speaker of the House.  Now what? Meow.  McCain, as a big voice. Meow. Etc, etc.  

I'll still punch the right side of the ticket, but the "choose between which evil" makes me sick.  Or, I am just tired of seeing the Constitution used as toilet paper.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
/snip

[/snip]

[/rant]  

Indeed.

[/snip]

It's not that Romney was an awesome candidate, although I say he was decent, it's that 0bama was (and is) one of the worst possible options for president, ever. 0bama really was The 0ne; he's as extreme left as they get, but he was not well enough known that his extremism couldn't be largely obscured, he's black, so the race card could be played whenever necessary, he would have control of the House for at least two years, and he would have a super-majority in the Senate for at least two years.

That Ted Kennedy decided to sober up as soon as he did and a Republican was elected to replace him was a Godsend.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:15:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
Why don't male strippers pole dance?

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's not that Romney was an awesome candidate, although I say he was decent, it's that 0bama was (and is) one of the worst possible options for president, ever. 0bama really was The 0ne; he's as extreme left as they get, but he was not well enough known that his extremism couldn't be largely obscured, he's black, so the race card could be played whenever necessary, he would have control of the House for at least two years, and he would have a super-majority in the Senate for at least two years.

That Ted Kennedy decided to sober up as soon as he did and a Republican was elected to replace him was a Godsend.
View Quote

On same page then. " Preacher meet choir"

FBHO
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you get or hear about Madonna's book Sex  They do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top