Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, on that, why don't you check archives and find the thread I posted that in.........go ahead. I'll wait.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Cavedog, how are all your tribal myths (whatever the Hell is meant by that)? how well do they fly with your identity church (never figured my Lutheran Church to be an identity church, not ever the conservative MS)? Go figure.

you posted that you are a member of an identity church.

i'm sure you remember the thread.

would you like to retract that now?

or would you like to come clean?

or if i misinterpreted your comment, let me know and i won't mention it again.

Yeah, on that, why don't you check archives and find the thread I posted that in.........go ahead. I'll wait.

okay.

do i also need to remind you of the comments you made which reinforced "identity church" i.e. your admission that you really don't like black people?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

On a derp scale of 1-10, normalized based on GD postings.. he doesn't even register.

It's fascinating how some people fixate on him, and ignore the sea they swim in.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, because the defining trait of this board is to be a nonsensical moran, and we refuse to tolerate anyone who isn't!  Let's all wallow in filth and shun the non-believers!!!

Are you saying  2minkey isn't a nonsensical moran?

On a derp scale of 1-10, normalized based on GD postings.. he doesn't even register.

It's fascinating how some people fixate on him, and ignore the sea they swim in.  

Yes, we all know you and guys like 2minkey are the self-declared saviors of GD. If it wasn't for your superior intellect and knowledge liberals might misunderstand conservatives.

Every time 2minkey ejaculates all over a thread it sounds just like someone off his meds, not the voice of reason.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

i didn't build that. it was here long before me. i could phrase things in the nicest way possible and i'd still have a pack of dipshit assholes following me around posting in an incredibly arrogant, dismissive tone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As infuriating as his tone can be...

i didn't build that. it was here long before me. i could phrase things in the nicest way possible and i'd still have a pack of dipshit assholes following me around posting in an incredibly arrogant, dismissive tone.

You mean just like every time you open your suck hole?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

okay.

do i also need to remind you of the comments you made which reinforced "identity church" i.e. your admission that you really don't like black people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Cavedog, how are all your tribal myths (whatever the Hell is meant by that)? how well do they fly with your identity church (never figured my Lutheran Church to be an identity church, not ever the conservative MS)? Go figure.

okay.

That is not an admission of anything, bad typing, bad internet grammar, but admission of identity church membership no. Seven months later can't say exactly what I was trying to say in the sentence but I am emphatically  not identity church member.

What strikes me about many of your posts is that you set up a straw man argument that is often akin to a lawyer asking a plaintiff the question "just when did you stop beating your wife......." great for making waves but not effective for winning an argument on the merits of your evidence.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
well i guess we are talking about a couple different things, then.

as far as what you are talking about, i of course don't approve of that kinda shit going on, but is it really all that new?

power has not been abused before? is it just more visible 'cause the internets?

public manipulation by the media + gov is as old as the media itself.

abuse of power is almost inherent.
View Quote

Well, Nixon attempted to use the IRS as a political weapon, but the IRS refused to play ball. Either they had more scruples then, or else it is a matter of them being willing to work for one side only.

Yes, abuse of power isn't new, but what is bothering to me is how the administration, civil servents, a political party and media are willing to walk in lock step on this. And the targets were grass roots tea party types. Some of it is more visable due to the internet, but the result was to lie and deny with apparent impunity. Getting away with it after it is visable is one of the scary aspects, you expect some corruption, but you don't expect it to survive the light of day.  

And this is just one example, one of the worst, but only one of many.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ready.gov has always been a bit of an oxymoron.

The feds say "be prepared" while calling people who are "prepared" domestic terrorists or right-wing militia whack jobs.
View Quote

Has anyone called them out on it yet?  How many beans / how many bullets kind of thing?

Could be a tarp!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That is not an admission of anything, bad typing, bad internet grammar, but admission of identity church membership no. Seven months later can't say exactly what I was trying to say in the sentence but I am emphatically  not identity church member.

What strikes me about many of your posts is that you set up a straw man argument that is often akin to a lawyer asking a plaintiff the question "just when did you stop beating your wife......." great for making waves but not effective for winning an argument on the merits of your evidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

okay.

you said this - DIRECT QUOTE - in the thread i linked to:

"Well, an identity church member, I am not an unwashed bum or modern day hippie loser, so no I haven't shown up to protest them and I reject your comparison."

are you or are you not a member of an identity church? yes or no?

straw man? me? you, are telling me that i use straw men?

LMAO.

dude the threads you post have some of the most wild assertions of doom and intrigue i have ever read. spun from your feelings and almost invariably causally connected somehow to other kids of people, who do that shit because they are those kinds of people. in addition of course to a lot of generally unclear or even incoherent statements/assertions.

who are you trying to kid?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#8]
That is not an admission of anything, bad typing, bad internet grammar, but admission of identity church membership no. Seven months later can't say exactly what I was trying to say in the sentence but I am emphatically not an identity church member.

"Well, an identity church member, I am not an unwashed bum or modern day hippie loser, so no I haven't shown up to protest them and I reject your comparison."

View Quote

You have a tendency to read what you want and gloss over what you don't want to read.  The quote above was probably my attempt at sarcasm.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You have a tendency to read what you want and gloss over what you don't want read.  The quote above was probably my attempt at sarcasm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That is not an admission of anything, bad typing, bad internet grammar, but admission of identity church membership no. Seven months later can't say exactly what I was trying to say in the sentence but I am emphatically not an identity church member.

You have a tendency to read what you want and gloss over what you don't want read.  The quote above was probably my attempt at sarcasm.

LOL. yeah okay buddy.

it's not remotely a stretch to connect someone with your views, espoused many times, with an identity church, and then there's you saying you belong to one, but i'll just trust that it was sarcasm, as your subtle gifts with language are so obvious and well known.

it's funny but your avatar just seems to be shrinking on my screen... *poof*

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That is why the smart citizens start by stockpiling guns and ammo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure that the Progressives are thrilled at the idea of dumb citizens stockpiling resources on their own dime, so that the government can come take them by force when they're most needed.  

That is why the smart citizens start by stockpiling guns and ammo.

That and for those jackass thugs whose prepper plans are robbing and pillaging people that stockpiled said resources.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
words went here
View Quote

Mind if I start a gofundme for a new keyboard for you so you can capitalize properly?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:45:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
ISIS determined to strike in US
View Quote

please tell me they will land in DC and work their way west
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not playing 2minkey's game anymore.  He's a pathetic troll, whose only apparent joy in life is trying to convince himself that he is better than all those that ignore him.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

must be nice....all we got were the FEMA bags, not much more then trash bags really
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My unit just got 3000 FEMA coffins.

must be nice....all we got were the FEMA bags, not much more then trash bags really

The mall where I work has a huge basement area
It is marked Civil Defense  and stacked with body bags powdered milk and powdered eggs
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Mind if I start a gofundme for a new keyboard for you so you can capitalize properly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
words went here

Don't forget, he's the really, really smart one (or so he tells us)
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So, more Dinty Moore and TP?
View Quote
Those two go together like toothpaste and a toothbrush.

Hell, they ought to offer one of those combo deal coupons - Save $1 when you buy two cans of Dinty Moore Beef Stew and a 12 pack of Charmin!

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#17]
FSA would fight their way through mobs and crowds to get inside a FEMA camp ahead of anyone else in line. The FEMA workers would end up getting looted.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Don't forget the brownshirt army.  They've been massing in secret underground FEMA bunkers for 6 years now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.  

yeah, yeah, everybody else is a fool... yawn...

and what do you call it when you see things that are not there?

yes, mister delta elite, obama is gonna round you up and put you in camps. then he's gonna forcibly convert you to muslamic, and make you watch richard simmons tapes until you surrender all free will.

http://standpointmag.com/files/u28/Don-Quixote-Windmill.jpg

Don't forget the brownshirt army.  They've been massing in secret underground FEMA bunkers for 6 years now.

You can recognize them because of their pasty white skin from not having been in the sun for the last 6 years.

Then again, all of the arfcom basement dwellers have have that same pasty white skin....

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Load em if ya got em.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
http://www.ready.gov/september

My wife's been saying that they are doing a lot of emergency drills at the hospital lately -- and the other day speculated that someone "thinks something is coming."

Have there been previous "September is prepper month" notifications?

Yellowstone?   Asteroid?  Terrorism?

Seems weird to me.
View Quote

You mean you haven't heard??

It's over.
O.V.E.R.
ISIS invasion, EBOLA plague. EMP attacks. Life is over as we know it. Even the preppers won't be adequately prepared. Might as well give all your guns and ammo to me. They won't do you any good.

THis will be followed by an Asteroid strike resulting in the eruption of supervolcano Yellowstone. Oh, and did I mention the nuclear strike by Russia?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My unit just got 3000 FEMA coffins.

View Quote

They see me trolling, they hatin, trollin and tryin catch me trollin dirty!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm trying to hit three, myself...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One should always be prepped even if it's just a month with of food

I'm trying to hit three, myself...

Then six.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's over.
O.V.E.R.
ISIS invasion, EBOLA plague. EMP attacks. Life is over as we know it. Even the preppers won't be adequately prepared. Might as well give all your guns and ammo to me. They won't do you any good.

THis will be followed by an Asteroid strike resulting in the eruption of supervolcano Yellowstone. Oh, and did I mention the nuclear strike by Russia?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife's been saying that they are doing a lot of emergency drills at the hospital lately -- and the other day speculated that someone "thinks something is coming."

Seems weird to me.

It's over.
O.V.E.R.

Nice Reductio ad absurdum.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems weird to me.

It's over.
O.V.E.R.

Perhaps, in aggregate, discounting that it was likely meant in humor. But I've noticed some pretty imaginative speculation on several of those items here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Perhaps, in aggregate, discounting that it was likely meant in humor. But I've noticed some pretty imaginative speculation on several of those items here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems weird to me.

It's over.
O.V.E.R.

Maybe so, but even then, using humor to discount those events is exactly as I called it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

okay.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

okay.

Someone bragging about being a "christian identity" member? lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry, 2minkey, but anyone who can't see a government that labels me a greater terror threat than the beheading, marauding rats that have sworn to destroy us for what it is, is missing some critical thinking component. You're sharp and you make valid points, but as I near 40 years on this planet, I can say you'd have to have a traumatic injury OR be a member of one of the progressive/minority groups taking over to not see the progression towards whatever we are becoming as generally a bad thing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Cry babies.

Cry babies everywhere.

So about prepping....
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

One should always be prepped even if it's just a month with of food
View Quote
this

shtf could be far more simple than zombies/asteroid,the loss of a job or medical problems happen all day everyday to people..

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm not playing 2minkey's game anymore.  He's a pathetic troll, whose only apparent joy in life is trying to convince himself that he is better than all those that ignore him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:25:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed!  His condescension is infuriating yet laughable at the same time.  Next!
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:08:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sorry, 2minkey, but anyone who can't see a government that labels me a greater terror threat than the beheading, marauding rats that have sworn to destroy us for what it is, is missing some critical thinking component. You're sharp and you make valid points, but as I near 40 years on this planet, I can say you'd have to have a traumatic injury OR be a member of one of the progressive/minority groups taking over to not see the progression towards whatever we are becoming as generally a bad thing.
View Quote

The government thinks that you are a bigger threat than 'Islamic State?'

Is that what you are saying?

The direction the country is headed is wrong in many ways.

How seriously do you take Al Sharpton? Not very. At every turn the guy is a symbol of limp, slimy, self-sought victimhood.  

Not making a direct comparison with Al, but i just don't think carrying on with victim narratives is particularly effective. At least for the right, where it seems undignified. The left sure seems to do well with it though. Obama's second term is evidence enough of that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:11:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm sure that the Progressives are thrilled at the idea of dumb citizens stockpiling resources on their own dime, so that the government can come take them by force when they're most needed.  
View Quote

That's about the facts.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:24:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

How seriously do you take Al Sharpton? Not very. At every turn the guy is a symbol of limp, slimy, self-sought victimhood.  

Not making a direct comparison with Al, but i just don't think carrying on with victim narratives is particularly effective. At least for the right, where it seems undignified. The left sure seems to do well with it though. Obama's second term is evidence enough of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's right.  ISLAMIST TERRORISM ABSENT FROM FBI LIST OF DOMESTIC TERROR THREATS

Remember ol Janet "Big Sis" Napolitano's list of potential threats?  Ron Paul supporters, returning war veterans, christians, etc.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:49:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Did I miss the purse fight?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Remember ol Janet "Big Sis" Napolitano's list of potential threats?  Ron Paul supporters, returning war veterans, christians, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DOMESTIC is an important word.  Your assertion that the government considers you a bigger threat than Islamic terrorism is based on faulty logic.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

DOMESTIC is an important word.  Your assertion that the government considers you a bigger threat than Islamic terrorism is based on faulty logic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's hilarious what people pass off as "news" these days.  The Breitbart article cites a Fox news article which itself cites the Washington Free Beacon (http://freebeacon.com/national-security/fbi-national-domestic-threat-assessment-omits-islamist-terrorism/

None of the "sources" allow readers to read the key parts of the report and judge for themselves whether there has been a slight.  But, none of the readers of any of those sources seem to give a fuck - the headline is enough for them to rage on.  Independent thought is for libtards and faggots.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

FEMA camp is real.
View Quote
Prove it.

World Net Daily, Coast To Coast, and Alex Jones do not

count as credible sources.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:44:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Prove it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FEMA camp is real.
Prove it.  

Why do you hate America, freedom, and puppy dogs?

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Prove it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FEMA camp is real.
Prove it.  

It's a false flag operation.  Black ops.  Chemtrails.  Thermite paint.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

it's hilarious what people pass off as "news" these days.  The Breitbart article cites a Fox news article which itself cites the Washington Free Beacon (http://freebeacon.com/national-security/fbi-national-domestic-threat-assessment-omits-islamist-terrorism/

None of the "sources" allow readers to read the key parts of the report and judge for themselves whether there has been a slight.  But, none of the readers of any of those sources seem to give a fuck - the headline is enough for them to rage on.  Independent thought is for libtards and faggots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And googling doesn't turn up the report.  So based on the obvious lack of integrity present in these articles to begin with, I'm not even sure that Islamic Terrorism was omitted...
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Prove it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FEMA camp is real.
Prove it.  

Your petty mind can't handle the truth.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
All FEMA train loaders have been put on standby.

View Quote

Yup even called us in to grease the wheels on the train
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#45]
The chair is up against the mustache.  

John is on the wall.

Don't mess with the Jesus.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And googling doesn't turn up the report.  So based on the obvious lack of integrity present in these articles to begin with, I'm not even sure that Islamic Terrorism was omitted...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, Holy Shit, does Googling ever turn up a regular who's who of nutter "news" sites, each citing each other as reference!  Wow.  Absolutely no inkling of a desire to independently investigate, or ask the Washington Free Beacon to publish more of the report.  I guess they all have too much respect and regard for the sensitive nature of the report  .  Fuck, I'd be happy with something from the first few pages where they define the scope.  Somethign tells me, though, that such a revelation will not fit the narrative.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you look in the thread here on the report...

"Domestic terrorism" is defined by the gov as excluding groups/individuals under the influence of or inspired by groups with origins elsewhere.

Domestic terrorism includes animal rights loonies and eco-terrorists. Non-domestic is ISIS, Hamas, et al.    

Hmmm, now, is it a useful distinction? Perhaps in separating, say, a very serious threat from the likes of PETA, fuckwits that like to burn down condominiums, and, apparently, some unfairly persecuted arfcommers who are square in the gov's sights, termination imminent...

At least you have a front row seat to the whine-a-thon.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#48]
you know if everyone just stayed bitching about taxation and stopped giving a fuck about this trifling peripheral culture war bullshit, something just might actually get accomplished (see: 2010)

if the tea party was still about taxed enough already, they would be substantially more influential and resistant to marginalization attacks from the left

if you think culture matters more than $$$, then upon you sirs
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#49]
I don't agree with 2minkey most of the time, but in this thread, it looks like he's spot on. Can someone point to something he said that is worth all the angst??
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't agree with 2minkey most of the time, but in this thread, it looks like he's spot on. Can someone point to something he said that is worth all the angst??
View Quote

"Truther" types get all butthurt when faced with someone who denies their victimization/conspiracy fantasies. It's like they've got so much wrapped up in that identity that they take any denial of it as a big personal offense.

That, and they don't like being dismissed as readily as they typically dismiss those who disagree with them. They mock other viewpoints and those holding them endlessly, but making jest of their assertions is utterly intolerable.

When you know the truth, and sinister forces are aligned against you, it's all high drama.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top