Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Better tag team than Big Time Wrastlin'

"You're a racist for asking a white man a question you wouldn't ask me cause I'm black."   Bang,Zoom.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Over 14 years ago and this interview could have been taken yesterday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Back then we were assured that the situation presented no problem because of the relatively small number of illegals entering and residing in the country, whereas these days, we're being told the number of them is so huge as to be uncorrectable.

Progressivism  in action.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Back then we were assured that the situation presented no problem because of the relatively small number of illegals entering and residing in the country, whereas these days, we're being told the number of them is so huge as to be uncorrectable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

To e honest over 14 years ago the demand for illegal labor wasn't as high. Every time the cost to hire an American worker (especially one that costs the employer a lot in benefits or taxes) goes up more illegals are hired and actively solicited.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#4]
If only the fellas had been a tad better spoken, it would have come across a little better.  Still good, but really could have been a dickpunch if they'd had a better command of their language.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hit that Latina ass

Same here.

Negative, she was nasty
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If only the fellas had been a tad better spoken, it would have come across a little better.  Still good, but really could have been a dickpunch if they'd had a better command of their language.
View Quote

And if I was more confident the reporter was catching half of what they were telling her. I don't think she hablas gringo-talk so good.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Like.......20 years ago.......man.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#8]
 Nice.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Racist is just a verbal weapon to be hurled at those you do not agree with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Racist is just a verbal weapon to be hurled at those you do not agree with.

In America, a "racist" is anyone winning an argument with a liberal.

When someone calls you a racist, that's usually code for "I've run out of coherent, fact-based points to make, and now I just hope you shut up.".

Quoted:
"Racist" has been thrown around so much in the last 6 years without any merit, that it has lost any value.

Six years? Did you just come out of a coma? I stopped paying attention to the word "racist" over 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Great smackdown. Wonder if they aired that on their station.

The mistake that the Univision reporter made was ASKING whether the man was a racist instead of doing what the rest of the Liberals and the Media do and just ASSUMING he's a racist and without even asking.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:58:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hit that Latina ass

Same here.

Really? I'd hit her face with my fist. I would like to flatten out her pointy nose.

Guess I am a violent racist.

Or just fed up with shitheads.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:00:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"Racist" has been thrown around so much in the last 6 years without any merit, that it has lost any value.

"Cry Wolf" syndrome
View Quote

AGREE.  Crybaby Al Sharpton and the other race-card baiters have gone to the well too  many times and the race card is worn out.  

I wonder what that bitch would have thought if she had asked me "Are you racist?"   My wife of many years is Portuguese and I would have switched over from English to Portuguese and told her ass off in that language pretty quickly.   And I know all of the nasty words in Portuguese too and would have used them on her.

I bet her ass would have been shocked to hear an old white man with blonde hair (well, mostly gray now) and blue eyes do that.  

I guess we are all just supposed to say "Open the border wide open and let them all come in."  Then we would be "good gringos."
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Racist is just a verbal weapon to be hurled at those white people you do not agree with.
http://youtu.be/D2cBwTe3g5c
It lost it's meaning a long time ago.
View Quote

Fixt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Negative, she was nasty
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hit that Latina ass

Same here.

Negative, she was nasty

I've done worse
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#15]
That guy needs to run for office.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
To e honest over 14 years ago the demand for illegal labor wasn't as high. Every time the cost to hire an American worker (especially one that costs the employer a lot in benefits or taxes) goes up more illegals are hired and actively solicited.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, but cost aside, that is tantamount to utilizing untaxed, or contraband,  materials on a construction job or selling untaxed gasoline at a gas station, or operating uninsured taxi cabs, clinics with unlicensed doctors, .........etc. and all of which not only engenders unfair competition, as well as impacting on public safety, but also would never be tolerated by government.

Use illegal, contraband, workers and the government looks the other way.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#17]
pwnd!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hit that Latina ass

Same here.

would smash
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I'd hit that Latina ass
View Quote

I'd ask her to get me backstage passes for Sabado Gigante.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
True, but cost aside, that is tantamount to utilizing untaxed, or contraband,  materials on a construction job or selling untaxed gasoline at a gas station, or operating uninsured taxi cabs, clinics with unlicensed doctors, .........etc. and all of which not only engenders unfair competition, as well as impacting on public safety, but also would never be tolerated by government.
View Quote

Democrats haven't figured out how to get a 2X4 to vote for them yet.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#21]
lol what year was that from?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Dumb bitch
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#24]
I've asked a number of Hispanics if they would mind if the invading horde from the south wasn't Latin people but say Chinese or Russian.
They've all replied yes.
But hey! I'm a racist.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Loved it!

Shut her up quick.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I've asked a number of Hispanics if they would mind if the invading horde from the south wasn't Latin people but say Chinese or Russian.
They've all replied yes.
But hey! I'm a racist.
View Quote

I wouldn't call that racist. It is more about culture then race.

But the fact is, they are placing their culture of origin over the interests of this country.

My mother in law is from South America. When we had the special election replacing Grey Davis, my mother in law supported Bustamonte in part because he was part of la cultura. I found that ironic, since the left the old country to escape policies of politicians from the same la cultura. Only to vote for them here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Negative, she was nasty
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hit that Latina ass

Same here.

Negative, she was nasty

Ugly on the outside, even uglier on the inside.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Irregardless of the language taught at the university it's still the same. For indoctrination only and she reflects it 100%.
View Quote

WAT?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Boom..!!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#31]
HAHA!

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Great video!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top