Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Just annihilate them and don't advertise it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Links IM'd
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:48:02 PM EDT
[#3]
he wanted an easy scrimmage before he goes after the JV.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Would you mind explaining for the class where you think AS falls on the bad dude continuum then?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a guy kicking in your front door, another guy stealing your car from your driveway, a third guy sniping at you from across the street and you decide to ignore them all but take action against the guy peeping in your window.

The issue is the fucked-up priorities.    

Yeah, yeah.   Muslim terrorists.   Yay.     But why these jokers over all the other ones that are a more pressing threat to the US and her allies?

Would you mind explaining for the class where you think AS falls on the bad dude continuum then?

I too am interested...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just annihilate them and don't advertise it.
View Quote

I don't understand.... How does that buy votes?

Oh, you're one of 'those people' who believe that keeping America safe, to include our armed forces, is more important than staying in power.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Like going into the rough to spot his slices?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
unpossible.

obama would never do something like that to his fellow islamists.

I'm sure those responsible will be reprimanded

Like going into the rough to spot his slices?

pegging by wookie.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:58:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I too am interested...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a guy kicking in your front door, another guy stealing your car from your driveway, a third guy sniping at you from across the street and you decide to ignore them all but take action against the guy peeping in your window.

Yeah, yeah.   Muslim terrorists.   Yay.     But why these jokers over all the other ones that are a more pressing threat to the US and her allies?

I too am interested...

I'm the one that is interested in hearing how Al Shebab, with their delightful African small arms (AKs, PKMs, RPGs, et al) , are somehow, in the minds of you two guys, and Barack Obama, somehow more of a threat to the US and her allies than ISIS, with their SCUDs and shit tons of anti-aircraft missiles and armor that they have along the borders of two of our allies (Turkey and Israel).

I am ready to learn how a piranha in a bowl on a kitchen table is a more immediate threat than a crocodile sitting on the floor next to your wife as she sits on the couch.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm the one that is interested in hearing how Al Shebab, with their delightful African small arms (AKs, PKMs, RPGs, et al) , are somehow, in the minds of you two guys, and Barack Obama, somehow more of a threat to the US and her allies than ISIS, with their SCUDs and shit tons of anti-aircraft missiles and armor that they have along the borders of two of our allies (Turkey and Israel).

I am ready to learn how a piranha in a bowl on a kitchen table is a more immediate threat than a crocodile sitting on the floor next to your wife as she sits on the couch.
View Quote

so, you don't actually know and are just going off of what you know from the news..... check

lets try it this way - how many assets do you think we've moved into the area so we could carry out these attacks - how much manpower have we taken away from whatever the hell we're doing against ISIS to kick this one?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

so, you don't actually know and are just going off of what you know from the news..... check

lets try it this way - how many assets do you think we've moved into the area so we could carry out these attacks - how much manpower have we taken away from whatever the hell we're doing against ISIS to kick this one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're the one with the security clearance.    Detail all assets used in this Somalian operation and all assets currently in Iraq or supporting ops in Iraq.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're the one with the security clearance.    Detail all assets used in this Somalian operation and all assets currently in Iraq or supporting ops in Iraq.
View Quote

yea hold on let me jump right on that

you don't even know what happened but you have a problem with it - and whatever happened, it's not the first time we've done it there....

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

you don't even know what happened but you have a problem with it - and whatever happened, it's not the first time we've done it there....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don't know.   You were just being a leopard in the snow with your vague, super-secret operational knowledge.  Check or hold, comrade?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:15:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There, fixed it for you.  The only issue these days is that these operations are making the news instead of just going on in the background

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
BHO is gonna rack up more countries bombed than W if he's not careful.

He already has, right?

Bush:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Colombia
Philippines
CJTF HOA
Pan-SAHEL

Obama:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Somalia
Syria
Libya
Yemen
Uganda (vs Kony 2012)

There, fixed it for you.  The only issue these days is that these operations are making the news instead of just going on in the background

Yup. Just because it wasn't seen on Fox doesnt mean it never happened. The Bush list is longer than the Obama list.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So you don't know.   You were just being a leopard in the snow with your vague, super-secret operational knowledge.  Check or hold, comrade?
View Quote

You're the one who had the issue with whatever it is we did - I never said I had any sort of super-secret anything, you implied it.

simple question - do you think our current actions in the ME reduced at all to do this because we've never carried out small scale attacks against AS in the past
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too am interested...

I never once said that AS is a greater threat than ISIS.  I never said that they are a lesser threat.  They are an Islamist group hellbent on destroying Westerners, meaning killing them is tantamount to our security.  Just because you are not happy with Obama's response in Syria/Iraq doesn't mean that I am happy when you piss in the African punch bowl.  But anyways, here are a few:

America has interests In Africa.

al-Shabaab faces no organic threats to growth and/or success in Somalia.  

Reminder: AS is a branch of AQ.

AS has the means and desire to operate outside of Africa.

Somalia is full of Muslim assholes looking to make a quick buck.  Their standard of living is shit and there is no shortage of young men stepping up to the plate to risk life and limb for a chance at a few thousand USD.

Removing SCUDs is much easier than removing RPGs/AKs/PKMs.  Obama is a dumbass but that doesn't mean that our military leaders are.  ISIS is about taking land right now.  Iraq is casserole of Muslim nonsense that requires different strategy than Somalia, where the Government rules about 16 square blocks, when they make the proper bribes.

Simply put, don't fucking complain when Islamists die.  Unless your ass is out there shooting Islamists in the face, either spend your energy returning a man to the office of POTUS or STFU instead of whining that the US isn't killing the right ones.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
unpossible.

View Quote

Never heard of a Drug lord whacking out the competition?    You wanna make an omelet, you gotta break a few eggs.

I'm sorry if your savior let you down.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm guessing that's linked to the Helo that went down in the Gulf of Aden today that required a rescue of the Marines?  

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/01/all-25-aboard-rescued-after-us-helicopter-crashes-in-gulf-aden/?intcmp=latestnews  

WASHINGTON –  A Marine Corps helicopter with 25 aboard crashed Monday in the Gulf of Aden, and all aboard were rescued, the Navy said.

The 17 Marines and eight Navy sailors were recovered and were on board the USS Mesa Verde, and some who sustained minor injuries were treated on the ship.

The CH-53E Super Stallion helicopter crashed as it attempted to land on the ship, which has a big landing deck on the back. The Navy said the crash was not the result of hostile activity, but the aircraft was transferring troops back to the ship from training in nearby Djibouti.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ordered the USS Mesa Verde, an amphibious transport dock ship based at Norfolk, Virginia, into the Persian Gulf earlier this summer as concern grew over the Islamic State terrorist group's advance on Iraq's capital, Baghdad.

The ship transports and lands Marines and other troops, their equipment and supplies, aided by helicopters and vertical takeoff and landing aircraft.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm guessing that's linked to the Helo that went down in the Gulf of Aden today that required a rescue of the Marines?  

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/01/all-25-aboard-rescued-after-us-helicopter-crashes-in-gulf-aden/?intcmp=latestnews  

WASHINGTON –  A Marine Corps helicopter with 25 aboard crashed Monday in the Gulf of Aden, and all aboard were rescued, the Navy said.

The 17 Marines and eight Navy sailors were recovered and were on board the USS Mesa Verde, and some who sustained minor injuries were treated on the ship.

The CH-53E Super Stallion helicopter crashed as it attempted to land on the ship, which has a big landing deck on the back. The Navy said the crash was not the result of hostile activity, but the aircraft was transferring troops back to the ship from training in nearby Djibouti.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ordered the USS Mesa Verde, an amphibious transport dock ship based at Norfolk, Virginia, into the Persian Gulf earlier this summer as concern grew over the Islamic State terrorist group's advance on Iraq's capital, Baghdad.

The ship transports and lands Marines and other troops, their equipment and supplies, aided by helicopters and vertical takeoff and landing aircraft.
View Quote

not necessarily but anything is possible  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
IM inbound .....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have been ignoring us about where to find more info on her and I for one am getting quite pissed about that!
IM inbound .....

Oh ah?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
IM inbound .....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have been ignoring us about where to find more info on her and I for one am getting quite pissed about that!
IM inbound .....

double tap
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No idea

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dunno bout that, but you avatar FTW OP!!!!!
LoL!

Thanks ....Ive been getting a lot of good feedback on that little ginger waif

Who is it?
No idea
Quoted:

You should get her pic printed on a pillow.  You'd make a fortune.  

Looks like Jayme Langford to me ;)

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of all the people and places to attack, this is the one they selected.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Thanks, Obama.

yea? what's your issue with it

lol

derp
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Been here since 2003, never thought I would witness people upset that terrorists got killed.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Links IM'd
View Quote

Me too please
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#24]
There are a TON of Somali's living here and some have left to join ISIS.

Stay frosty.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/gregory-and-collin-gordon-calgary-brothers-join-ranks-of-canadians-fighting-for-isis-1.2749673
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
Thank God we didnt lose anyone

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Been here since 2003, never thought I would witness people upset that terrorists got killed.

View Quote

It's because now Obama can say he's tough on terrorism without going after ISIS.  He can be questioned on why he's not addressing the recent terror threats and he can say that he killed a bunch of Somalis.

Now he's not obligated to go after ISIS to avoid looking weak.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
Not from this camp

Crunch all ya want . . . . they'll make more

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
unpossible.

View Quote

Islamists hate each other almost as much as they hate life itself.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Obama could preach the True Word of Christ, causing all Islamists to throw down their weapons and become peace loving Christians and some people would in GD complain that they didn't become Catholics/Baptists/Mormons/Shakers/Whatever.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not upset about it.

I'm thrilled! Pickled tink as they say!

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Remove Kebab!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

THEY KILLED THE WRONG ONES!!! ISIS IS ON THE NEWS!!!!!!!!11111

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama could glass Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia and GD would still say that he was weak, and that Reagan would have gone over with a bible and a sword and handled it like a real man.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Obama could glass Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia and GD would still say that he was weak, and that Reagan would have gone over with a bible and a sword and handled it like a real man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the record, I'm not complaining. Any dead Jihadi is good news to me!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:26:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you so defensive about this?  Does the "Mo" in Motown really stand for Mohammad or something?  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:27:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Why are you so defensive about this?  Does the "Mo" in Motown really stand for Mohammad or something?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I want to make sure my position is well documented.

I like dead terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Wasn't there just one guy in this thread who complained?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#38]
"wacked Al Shabab" is code for something kinky.  Amiright?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:51:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wasn't there just one guy in this thread who complained?
View Quote

Well there was one who complained it was the "Wrong" terrorists, and then there were at least two big Obama fans who were bitching about Obama derangement syndrome.  

A couple more, who I suspect just wanted to sound sophisticated.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Sorry, OP, but I can't here shit over the the awesomeness of your avatar...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Whack me some shish kabob with a strong pilsner== I'm in!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Is the Shabaab gang the one with the leader who has the under folder ak on his chest while he's talking shit?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm just here for OP's avatar.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:03:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Obama had to help out his homeys ISIL,you cant have the competition taking away their street cred.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:05:32 PM EDT
[#46]

This
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:19:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Links IM'd
View Quote

wheres mine :)
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope obama will read about it in tomorrow's news paper
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:35:29 PM EDT
[#49]
They were just turning their lives around...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Is the Shabaab gang the one with the leader who has the under folder ak on his chest while he's talking shit?
View Quote

I believe you're thinking of Boko Haram.

BTW, Israeli news is reporting that the Somali operation was specifically targeting al-Shabaab's leader, Ahmed Godane.  It doesn't say if we smoked him or not.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top