User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What the blue fuck does UNESCO have to to with anything we are discussing, other than that it falls under the auspices of the UN?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Global Governance thing just sucks. It brings us IPCC/ Climate Change/ AGW. Always felt that way.

UN honors Che Guevara

(WASHINGTON) – Today U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL), Chairman of the Middle East and North Africa Subcommittee, commented on the decision by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to include “The Life and Works of Ernesto Che Guevara” in this year’s additions to the Memory of the World Register. Statement by Ros-Lehtinen:

“UNESCO continued its longstanding tradition of making a mockery of its own institution when it opted to venerate and memorialize the life of a blood thirsty, murderous sadist, Che Guevara, by including his works as an entry in its ‘Memory of the World Register.’ This decision is more than an insult to the families of those Cubans who were lined up and summarily executed by Che and his merciless cronies but it also serves as a direct contradiction to the UNESCO ideals of encouraging peace and universal respect for human rights.

What the blue fuck does UNESCO have to to with anything we are discussing, other than that it falls under the auspices of the UN?

Shenanigans. Bureaucratic shenanigans. Shows the underlying culture....
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Global Governance thing just sucks. It brings us IPCC/ Climate Change/ AGW. Always felt that way.

UN honors Che Guevara

(WASHINGTON) – Today U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL), Chairman of the Middle East and North Africa Subcommittee, commented on the decision by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to include “The Life and Works of Ernesto Che Guevara” in this year’s additions to the Memory of the World Register. Statement by Ros-Lehtinen:

“UNESCO continued its longstanding tradition of making a mockery of its own institution when it opted to venerate and memorialize the life of a blood thirsty, murderous sadist, Che Guevara, by including his works as an entry in its ‘Memory of the World Register.’ This decision is more than an insult to the families of those Cubans who were lined up and summarily executed by Che and his merciless cronies but it also serves as a direct contradiction to the UNESCO ideals of encouraging peace and universal respect for human rights.

It's delegates from the various countries.  What culture?  It's like saying Congress has a "culture."  UNESCO and the UNSC have completely different mandates, completely different focuses, and I'd be surprised if whatever countries pushed that Che nonsense have any influence at at at the UNSC.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

All the information is there, yet you still don't see it.  Fascinating.  Where are these UN peacekeepers?  How many were there?  How were they armed?  When did they arrive? What was their mission?  Why was ECOMOG tasked to be their security force if they were an armed peacekeeping force in their own right?  Why do your quotes refer to ECOWAS brokering the agreements if it was the UN?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  The peace was negotiated by ECOWAS, and the peacekeeping forces were provided by the same.  The UN had pretty much no role, other than some envoy that was down there to take notes.  Those peacekeeping forces were the same ones that fought the RUF back when they re-took Freetown after the original truce.  Not sure if they had outside help from "Executive Outcomes or not - who are you suggesting hired these mercenaries?

http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/rwmain?docid=3b00f21b44

I read that link Wikipedia cites, it refers to a time even before the UN observer mission was established!  Sheesh, you're embarassing yourself.

Now you're just making stuff up for your convenience.

I concede that the UN brokered the supposed peace and fell back to ECOWAS, accompanied by UN military observers,  to enforce it (with no success in the long run forcing the UN to send in another peacekeeping force after ECOWAS was preparing to leave)...

All this planning by the UN resulted in the RUF recapturing Freetown (with the raping, pillaging and murdering associated with that "Operation No Living Thing") and the reinstalled civilian government having to sue again for a modified peace that resulted in the RUF commander being forgiven for treason and all war crimes as well as being installed as vice president and still being given possession of the diamond fields.

The UN/ IMF was involved all along.

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missions/past/unamsil/background.html

On 23 October, the ECOWAS Committee of Five on Sierra Leone and a delegation representing the chairman of the junta held talks at Conakry and signed a peace plan which, among other things, called for a ceasefire to be monitored by ECOMOG and -- if approved by the UN Security Council -- assisted by UN military observers. On 5 November, President Kabbah issued a statement indicating his acceptance of the agreement, and stated his Government's willingness to cooperate with ECOWAS, ECOMOG, the United Nations and UNHCR in the implementation of their respective roles.

On June 1998, the Security Council established the United Nations Observer Mission in Sierra Leone (UNOMSIL) ...

Fighting continued with the rebel alliance gaining control of more than half the country. In December 1998 the rebel alliance began an offensive to retake Freetown and in January overran most of the city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone_Civil_War

In March 1995, Executive Outcomes (EO), a South Africa-based private military company, was hired to repel the RUF. Sierra Leone installed an elected civilian government in March 1996, and the retreating RUF signed the Abidjan Peace Accord. Under UN pressure, the government terminated its contract with EO before the accord could be implemented, and hostilities recommenced.

In May 1997 a group of disgruntled SLA officers staged a coup and established the Armed Forces Revolutionary Council (AFRC) as the new government of Sierra Leone.[9] The RUF joined with the AFRC to capture Freetown with little resistance. The new government, led by Johnny Paul Koroma, declared the war over. A wave of looting, rape, and murder followed the announcement

In January 1999, world leaders intervened diplomatically to promote negotiations between the RUF and the government.[11] The Lome Peace Accord, signed on 27 March 1999, was the result. Lome gave Foday Sankoh, the commander of the RUF, the vice presidency and control of Sierra Leone's diamond mines in return for a cessation of the fighting and the deployment of a UN peacekeeping force to monitor the disarmament process.

Executive Outcomes

In March 1995, with the RUF within twenty miles of Freetown, Executive Outcomes, a paramilitary group from South Africa, arrived in Sierra Leone. For $1.8 million per month (financed primarily by the International Monetary Fund), EO was paid to accomplish three goals: return the diamond and mineral mines to the government, locate and destroy the RUF’s headquarters, and operate a successful propaganda program that would encourage local Sierra Leoneans to support the government of Sierra Leone.[13] EO’s military force consisted of 500 military advisers and 3,000 highly trained and well-equipped combat-ready soldiers, backed by tactical air support and transport

The Abidjan Peace Accord mandated that Executive Outcomes was to pull out within five weeks after the arrival of a neutral peacekeeping force...

...in January 1997, the Kabbah government – beset by demands to reduce expenditures by the International Monetary Fund – ordered EO to leave the country, even though a neutral monitoring force had yet to arrive.[57] The departure of EO opened up an opportunity for the RUF to regroup for renewed military attacks...

... By the end of March 1997, the peace accord had collapsed.[61]

ECOMOG’s offensive ground to a halt just outside Freetown. ECOMOG’s forces suffered from several weakness, the most important being, poor command and control, low morale, poor training in counterinsurgency, low manpower, limited air and sea capability, and poor funding.

In January 1999 the AFRC/RUF again set upon Freetown in a bloody assault known as "Operation No Living Thing"

Unable to consistently defend itself against the AFRC/RUFrebels, the Kabbah regime was forced to make serious concessions in the Lome Peace Agreement of July 1999

Given that Nigeria was due to recall its ECOMOG forces without achieving a tactical victory over the RUF, the international community intervened diplomatically to promote negotiations between the AFRC/RUF rebels and the Kabbah regime.[77] The Lome Peace Accord, signed on 7 July 1999, is controversial in that Sankoh was pardoned for treason, granted the position of Vice President, and made chairman of the commission that oversaw Sierra Leone’s diamond mines...

... In return, the RUF was ordered to demobilize and disarm its armies under the supervision of an international peacekeeping force which would initially be under the authority of both ECOMOG and the United Nations.

In October 1999 the UN established the United Nations Mission to Sierra Leone (UNAMSIL). The main objective of UNAMSIL was to assist with the disarmament process and enforce the terms established under the Lome Peace Agreement.[11] Unlike other previous neutral peacekeeping forces, UNAMSIL brought serious military power.[citation needed] The original multi-national force was commanded by General Vijay Jetley of India.[82] Jetley later resigned and was replaced by Lieutenant General Daniel Opande of Kenya in November 2000.[83]

All the information is there, yet you still don't see it.  Fascinating.  Where are these UN peacekeepers?  How many were there?  How were they armed?  When did they arrive? What was their mission?  Why was ECOMOG tasked to be their security force if they were an armed peacekeeping force in their own right?  Why do your quotes refer to ECOWAS brokering the agreements if it was the UN?

I conceded the point they weren't there right away as exclusive peace keepers, but the were there with observers over the ECOMOG group. The half assed effort just resulted in more bloodshed and concessions to RUF to have positions in the Sierre Leone government, with the UN forces taking over 2 years later. EO had shut them down and restored the government quickly. UN trashed that and the civilian government had to concede to an even more inferior position...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He was a junior officer at the time, and when on to make General.  I'd venture to say he must have done OK.

As for why, I already posited why.  He established contact with the nuts, they probably told him all they wanted was the weapons and territory, neither of which was worth anyone's lives from his point of view.  His mission was to inspect and observe Syrian national forces that seem to not even be in control of the region anymore. Why should he refuse to hand over weapons for his Fijians soldiers out of some sense of obligation to... what, exactly?  Not his fight.  Not the Fijians fight.  Get his men back, get the fuck away from the insanity - that would be his priority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This un commander could he have been Muslim by any chance?

Iqbal is a Muslim name, too, even though the guy is apparently a Sikh.  It's Farsi/Dari for "Lucky".

Edited to show the guy's a Sikh.  Well, dresses like one, anyway.

Sikhs under the Raj weren't known for surrendering.

He's a Sikh with a background including operations in Kashmir.

http://www.undof.unmissions.org/Default.aspx?tabid=9230&ctl=Details&mid=12279&ItemID=10442&language=en-US

I'm not at all qualified to judge his background, so I'll ask...was he effective in Kashmir? All it really says is that he was in command of a unit there during a time of insurgency. Why the hell would he (especially being a Sikh) tell those under his command to turn over their weapons to jihadists? I just don't get it, especially if they already had UN troops taken captive.

He was a junior officer at the time, and when on to make General.  I'd venture to say he must have done OK.

As for why, I already posited why.  He established contact with the nuts, they probably told him all they wanted was the weapons and territory, neither of which was worth anyone's lives from his point of view.  His mission was to inspect and observe Syrian national forces that seem to not even be in control of the region anymore. Why should he refuse to hand over weapons for his Fijians soldiers out of some sense of obligation to... what, exactly?  Not his fight.  Not the Fijians fight.  Get his men back, get the fuck away from the insanity - that would be his priority.

I agree with wanting to get the Fijians back, I just don't think that turning over weapons to fanatics is going to do it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I conceded the point they weren't there right away as exclusive peace keepers, but the were there with observers over the ECOMOG group. The half assed effort just resulted in more bloodshed and concessions to RUF to have positions in the Sierre Leone government, with the UN forces taking over 2 years later. EO had shut them down and restored the government quickly. UN trashed that and the civilian government had to concede to an even more inferior position...
View Quote

The UNSC sent about 70 unarmed military and civilian observers to help facilitate the truce agreement.

They didn't hash out the agreement, they didn't set out to defend squat.

You might as well blame the Red Cross.  They were there too.

But... UN.  I bet Obama was involved, too!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I agree with wanting to get the Fijians back, I just don't think that turning over weapons to fanatics is going to do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iqbal is a Muslim name, too, even though the guy is apparently a Sikh.  It's Farsi/Dari for "Lucky".

Edited to show the guy's a Sikh.  Well, dresses like one, anyway.

Sikhs under the Raj weren't known for surrendering.

http://www.undof.unmissions.org/Default.aspx?tabid=9230&ctl=Details&mid=12279&ItemID=10442&language=en-US

I'm not at all qualified to judge his background, so I'll ask...was he effective in Kashmir? All it really says is that he was in command of a unit there during a time of insurgency. Why the hell would he (especially being a Sikh) tell those under his command to turn over their weapons to jihadists? I just don't get it, especially if they already had UN troops taken captive.

Well, he seemed to think so, and the Filipinos didn't seem to like the idea.  Meanwhile, nobody's really offered up a feasible alternative to what he agreed to.  And, unless I missed some news, those Fijians soldiers remain vulnerable to losing their heads.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Put a Gurhka in charge...............then see what happens
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Am I confusing two posters who all repeat the same tired old memes?  Go figure, I mean you all show so much original thought and insight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except, that's not what the UNSCR established.  Must be great to have all the answers.  Meanwhile, the Israelis and Syrians both seem to have been OK with what was established, the and participating countries as well.  As for how a mob of AQ or what not got the the Fijians?  Like I said, that is where I'd fault Lt Gen Singha more than anything.  That happened on his watch.  But, maybe the Fijians were just incompetent, and failed to secure their area.

I don't have all the answers, far from it. I just know that blue helmets are never the answer.

And yet, time and time again, UN missions are sought, pieced together, manned, and deployed.  But, the guy who gets them confused just knows they don't work.  

Feelings.... nothing more than feelings... trying to forget my... feelings of love...

What did I get confused? I think you got confused in the midst of all of your UN love.

Am I confusing two posters who all repeat the same tired old memes?  Go figure, I mean you all show so much original thought and insight.

You are easily confused, apparently. Here you are arguing how effective the UN is while the fact of this matter is troops under UN command were captured and the UN commanders answer to that was to surrender more troops. A commander who is responsible for his troops organizes a rescue or a counter assault, not more captives. The only reason it stopped there is because the Filipinos were smart and ballsy enough to ignore UN orders for their own self preservation. The UN troops are authorized to defend themselves, are they not? Why are they armed?

Free guns?

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You are easily confused, apparently. Here you are arguing how effective the UN is while the fact of this matter is troops under UN command were captured and the UN commanders answer to that was to surrender more troops. A commander who is responsible for his troops organizes a rescue or a counter assault, not more captives. The only reason it stopped there is because the Filipinos were smart and ballsy enough to ignore UN orders for their own self preservation. The UN troops are authorized to defend themselves, are they not? Why are they armed?

Free guns?

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=68202
View Quote

When have I argued about how effective the UN is?  The UN is no more or less effective than the countries supporting a given UN operation, and the mandate the mission is given by the decree that established it.  That's all.  The fucking Korean war was UN mission, for pete's sake.

I'm just arguing against the derp here, and it's thick.  It's all over your posts.  Derp.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#10]
When the Rangers raided the UN compound in Mogadishu, the Ranger PAO was quite comfortable telling the word's press corps that it was not by accident. The clinton admin tried to spin it, as though the Rangers hit the wrong building. In fact, the Rangers went in, made arrests, and seized all computers and paperwork. The UN staffers had been giving intel to the enemy.

The UN is not the friend of any peace loving people.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:14:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When have I argued about how effective the UN is?  The UN is no more or less effective than the countries supporting a given UN operation, and the mandate the mission is given by the decree that established it.  That's all.  The fucking Korean war was UN mission, for pete's sake.

I'm just arguing against the derp here, and it's thick.  It's all over your posts.  Derp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Free guns?

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=68202

Did you read my last post? You probably did because you edited out the quote where that is exactly what you were doing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:14:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Why the fuck do they even carry rifles?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Surrender to the Al Queda, lay down arms, get head lopped off for your troubles. Sounds like a plan. Why does the UN even still exist?
View Quote

Because we did not learn from the failure of the League of Nations.

The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over again and expecting a different result.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:24:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do you even know what they man's mission is?  Do you care?  Is the UN helmet all you need to know?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over again and expecting a different result.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surrender to the Al Queda, lay down arms, get head lopped off for your troubles. Sounds like a plan. Why does the UN even still exist?

Like anyone trying to spread reason in a UN thread, I fear.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The UN building needs to be turned into Section 8 housing....It would be cheaper than what we pay to have the enemies of our country congregate there.
View Quote

Well F me,  I am pretty sure IT IS SECTION 8 HOUSING.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Since when did the Irish ignore the opportunity for a fight?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This would be unbelievable if it wasn't SOP for the UN, so long as the sacrificed troops aren't from a powerful nation.  

Now did the Irish ignore orders by helping the Filipino breakout, or did the UN CO get forced into ordering the rescue when the Filipinos decided not to get beheaded without a fight?
Since when did the Irish ignore the opportunity for a fight?

WWII.

ETA: Beat... by a lot.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Filipinos have their own muslim problems in their country. They know the score.
View Quote

Took the words out of my mouth.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:12:39 AM EDT
[#19]

I think the animosity towards the UN is based on some of its failed peace keeping missions, which I know are different than UNDOF.  Rwanda, Congo, Srebenica, Darfur, Somalia, and the accusations of sexual abuse including gang rape and child rape by UN peacekeepers in Congo, Haiti, Liberia, etc don't generate a lot of confidence in the UN.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:32:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Horrible for those Filipinos.  I'm glad their general advised against laying down their arms.

Makes me think if the UN comes here, it won't be too hard to disarm them and get better toys. Anyone want a tanki or an armored car?  
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:03:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The UN is not the friend of any peace loving people.
View Quote

The UN is an organization of governments, serving the interests of governments.  

People ain't got nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:18:43 AM EDT
[#22]
So the UN retards actually agreed to "give us even more hostages, and we'll release the hostages?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:24:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Surrending to an enemy that likes to torture, and execute prisoners in the most *GRUESOME* manner? Yeah,... not a great idea.

I'd prefer to die in combat, thank you very much!

Then again, the UN has a fucked up idea of Peace. "Peace at all costs", even if it means one side massacres the other. They'd rather have a holocaust than a war.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:41:02 AM EDT
[#24]
I hate the UN because my prophet tells me that they are interfering with humanity's chance at ascension.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:52:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Filipinos have their own muslim problems in their country. They know the score.
View Quote

Yahtzee.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:03:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fiji tends to use UN missions as a form of welfare, as it injects money into their economy.  I've never heard of their forces being especially competent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Fijians are any thing like Samoans they be tuff

I had a couple of Samoans in my OUT class they were tireless and handled the training with ease. Tough as nails.

I don't see surrender as an option being a warrior culture and all .

Bet I'm a racist now...

The ones I met gave off the vibe that you would much rather be their friends than enemies, with either one being easy to achieve.

The only thing more stout than a Fijian man is a Fijian woman...

Fiji tends to use UN missions as a form of welfare, as it injects money into their economy.  I've never heard of their forces being especially competent.

I could be wrong but isn't that true of most of the countries that send peace keepers, india, pakistan, philipines etc. They get reimbursed more $$$ by the UN than they put into it?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:23:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, he seemed to think so, and the Filipinos didn't seem to like the idea.  Meanwhile, nobody's really offered up a feasible alternative to what he agreed to.  And, unless I missed some news, those Fijians soldiers remain vulnerable to losing their heads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he truly thought that was a viable course, he would appear to be rather naïve.  We could well be talking about both Fijians and Filipinos remaining at risk of losing their heads or of having already lost their heads.  Seems like a crappy situation, but laying down arms in the face of that sort of threat would appear to be monumentally stupid.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:26:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

A good first rule of operations is to not create a PR situation for your relief.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:31:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I could be wrong but isn't that true of most of the countries that send peace keepers, india, pakistan, philipines etc. They get reimbursed more $$$ by the UN than they put into it?
View Quote

Yes.

There are also large programs funded by the US that help professionalize forces via the auspices of the UN.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:34:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thing is, we had sense enough not to ratify the League............Despite Wilson's efforts to establish and promote the League, for which he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in October 1919, the United States did not join. Opposition in the Senate, particularly from two Republican politicians, Henry Cabot Lodge and William Borah, and especially in regard to Article X of the Covenant, ensured that the United States would not ratify the agreement As per Wiki
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:01:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Surrending to an enemy that likes to torture, and execute prisoners in the most *GRUESOME* manner? Yeah,... not a great idea.

I'd prefer to die in combat, thank you very much!

Then again, the UN has a fucked up idea of Peace. "Peace at all costs", even if it means one side massacres the other. They'd rather have a holocaust than a war.
View Quote

Tell me more about this UN idea.  It fascinates me.  Who has this idea, and how is it implemented?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:59:54 AM EDT
[#32]
To be fair, it does seem sometimes that our Congress has a culture of greed and self-empowerment.

There are notable exceptions to this, of course, but the impression does exist.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:18:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
To be fair, it does seem sometimes that our Congress has a culture of greed and self-empowerment.

There are notable exceptions to this, of course, but the impression does exist.
View Quote

Everybody loves to hate "congress" but they all like to re-elect their own guy.  I guess that's like how we have people masturbating about how badass and kool the Filipino Army was in this story, while in the next paragraph sayign they can't wait to shoot those nasty blue hemets.  Somehow, it seems they miss that those Filipino and Irish soldiers were "blue helmets" in this story.  Abstract hatred for meaningless collective labels, while maintaining cognitive dissonance - or complete lack of give a shit - about how that collective is formed, has more to do with political conditioning than thought.  But, the commander had a funny name.  So, Muslim.  FBHO.  Look, I'm cool now.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Surrender to Al Queda?

You gotta be out of your fucking mind!
View Quote

LOL Is that the translation from Tagalog?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#38]
fuck him with a rusty back-hoe
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top