Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/1/2014 12:14:02 AM EDT
edited for brevity and COC

Rotherham: In the face of such evil, who is the racist now?

The Yorkshire town where 1,400 girls have been sexually abused by Asian men is a byword for depravity – all because people wouldn’t rock the multicultural boat

Let’s start with a riddle. If South Yorkshire Police can mount a raid on Sir Cliff Richard’s home in pursuit of evidence linked to a single allegation of child sex abuse 30 years ago, why were South Yorkshire Police incapable of pursuing multiple allegations against multiple men who raped 1,400 children over 16 years?

One thousand four hundred. Consider the weight of that number, feel its tragic heft. Picture 50 junior-school classes of little girls in Rotherham, once a respectable northern town, now a byword for depravity. We have seen child-grooming cases before, but the disgusting stories revealed in the report by Professor Alexis Jay amount to evidence of abuse on an industrial scale.

Men of Pakistani heritage treated white girls like toilet paper. They picked children up from schools and care homes and trafficked them across northern cities for other men to join in the fun. They doused a 15-year-old in petrol and threatened to set her alight should she dare to report them. They menaced entire families and made young girls watch as they raped other children.

On Channel 4 News on Tuesday, Javed Khan, the chief executive of Barnardo’s, refused to give a straight answer to a question about the part that "ethnicity” played in the abuse of girls in Rotherham. As the presenter Jackie Long persisted, Mr Khan insisted that we should not be focusing on the identity of the perpetrators because it "distracted attention” from the children who were their victims.

On the contrary. It is of the utmost importance that wider society wakes up to the fact that there is what the inquiry found to be a "deep-rooted problem of Pakistani-heritage perpetrators targeting young white girls”. Many of us who have been saying this for a long time have been shouted down as racist. Thanks to Prof Jay, it has been stated publicly for the first time that the fear of appearing racist was more pressing in official minds than enforcing the law of the land or rescuing terrified children. It is one of the great scandals of our lifetime.

The Labour council of Rotherham stands accused of ignoring child sex abuse on an unimaginable scale for 16 years. There can be no more serious charge against a public body. Former councillors who dismissed evidence or otherwise attempted to pervert the course of justice should be arrested. Officers who snubbed appeals from desperate children and their families have no place in our police force.

To avoid rocking the multicultural boat, they fed 1,400 children to the sharks. No just God would stand for what they did.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:23:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Why are their family members not taking matters into their own hands?  I can't fathom allowing this to happen.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why are their family members not taking matters into their own hands?  I can't fathom allowing this to happen.
View Quote

Noticeable lack of privately owned firearms??????????????  Just sayin'.................
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:37:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Why is no one dead?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:39:37 AM EDT
[#4]
A gun is just a tool.  Their are other tools in the toolbox.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:50:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

because in many instances the family members participated.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Cant trust the dirty fucking Pakis, four years in the Stan proved that shit to be true more than once.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Sometime in the next  decade  all of western europe will be bosnia in the 90's.

The beginning of the Dark Ages part II.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a storm on the horizon and it is fast approaching.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why are their family members not taking matters into their own hands?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No effective means to do anything about it (e.g., firearms, knifes)

I can't fathom allowing this to happen.

Neither can I and probably 70 million other Americans with the means to do something about it (e.g., firearms, knives)

If there is a lesson here, it is not that "multiculturalism" is bad, it is that a people disarmed are a people enslaved.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Neither can I and probably 70 million other Americans with the means to do something about it (e.g., firearms, knives)

If there is a lesson here, it is not that "multiculturalism" is bad, it is that a people disarmed are a people enslaved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

multiculturalism isn't bad.

but some cultures are.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to another article that clarifies your assertion?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

. This was mainly children at risk in foster homes  etc or very poor girls although it may be true in a few cases. But mostly parents who didn't ask or didn't care or who were scared. Other cases have come to light with parents being threatened.

What is known is that parents were going to the police and were sent away.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. This one story from Rotherham ( I live near by) is just one small town

This is happening in every British town, major charities said that years ago. It's been known for over 20 years this has been going on. Everybody knew.

I've been telling people of things like this since I first became in contact with Pakistani males. It's nothing new, it's not hidden moreover they are proud of it. You are either Muslim or not. If you are not you are meat to be used.

At least they were not fed to the public.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Thank you for the correction.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#16]
All I will say is, if you took the exact same circumstances and staggering numbers involved, but swapped the races of the victims and the perpetrators, there would be riots in every major city in Britain.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, have they ran out of rope or cricket bats?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

. This was mainly children at risk in foster homes  etc or very poor girls although it may be true in a few cases. But mostly parents who didn't ask or didn't care or who were scared. Other cases have come to light with parents being threatened.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. This one story from Rotherham ( I live near by) is just one small town

This is happening in every British town, major charities said that years ago. It's been known for over 20 years this has been going on. Everybody knew.

I've been telling people of things like this since I first became in contact with Pakistani males. It's nothing new, it's not hidden moreover they are proud of it. You are either Muslim or not. If you are not you are meat to be used.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the fuck aren't people dealing with these fucks then? If the cops get in the way well they need dealt with as well.

I honestly couldn't imagine this happening anywhere here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Asian = Pakistani
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now THEY would be punished for going after those who harmed family members.

You know, in the same of cultural diversity, blah blah blah......................................................
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:38:07 AM EDT
[#23]
I cannot believe there wasn't someone in one of those police departments that would have blown the whistle. WTF is going on there?

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Girls as young as 14 could be prostitutes in vermaont until a few years ago.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This..

1400 children that authorities are aware of and mos likely countless other unknown victims

God help those children
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:43:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Why the fuck aren't people dealing with these fucks then? If the cops get in the way well they need dealt with as well.

View Quote

British subjects don't have firearms like we do in the US.

If something like this were to happen here I can imagine quite a few people going Dorner on various government agencies. So they better hope nothing is going on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Why is no one dead?
View Quote

Maybe I'm just prone to violence when it comes to my kids.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
A gun is not the proper tool for such animals, I think pliers, hammers, shears, torch, and drill would be more appropriate.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Noticeable lack of privately owned firearms??????????????  Just sayin'.................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of Firearms has nothing to do with it, it is lack of BALLS caused by the state sponsored brainwashing that has been going on for decades.
These people are SUBJECTS not CITIZENS!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#31]
What I wonder is if the British spirit is such that this is nearing a boiling point, or if the people will simply continue to capitulate. Where's Hugo Weaving?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are probably right. One of the reasons I would love to move to wyoming ( and be able to own an AR)

It's a strange thing. People in the uk have been beaten by the PC stick so hard that they are scared if their own shadows. As others have said it's not just these third world pieces of shit we are fighting.
The police are so politically correct that anybody who even said anything to them would get locked up before you could say Trayvon.

The courts, judges,cps all doing there best to hide the problem and blame whitey.

The other issue is. And it's one I know well and know through experience is that Pakistanis keep to themselves most people inbritain hardly come into contact with them. So they don't know what they are like.

I didn't know until I moved to the midlands so you tend to belive the media which are always pretending to show them in a good light.

I've been called a racist for years for telling people about their culture and their hatred of the other. Apparently not tolerating their intolerance makes me a bad person.

Now ask why liberals side with Muslims all the time when the very heart idf being a Muslim goes against every liberal left principle.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Collectivist thought and scapegoating just don't allow it. We're all in this together. Diversity is at war with traditional western values. Personal responsibility, private property ownership, right to self-defense, etc...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Generations of brainwashing in public schools and no gun ownership?

Their leaders are wicked to the core
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#36]
This is why hate can save lives. Would it be so horrible to see a nuke detonate over pakistan? As for Britain, it's dead, died a lont time ago,  probably no hope for them now, they've been sheep for too long.  I've always felt a new crusades has been a long time coming,  let's get to the rat killing, the quicker the better.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If something like this were to happen here I can imagine quite a few people going Dorner on various government agencies. So they better hope nothing is going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of firearms doesn't mean you can't set a motherfucker on fire in the town square.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:53:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

but some cultures are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but some cultures are.

A term of inclusion transformed. It's a dog whistle now. Code word. Same for the term 'diversity'.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#39]
in before the - well, you know...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#40]

sickening. The public officials who did nothing to stop this should be buried alive.
 The animals who committed this atrocity should be crucified and burned at the stake.
There is nothing I hate more than scum who abuse children.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The perps aren't those dirty papist priests, so this isn't news.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#42]
What is up with calling them "Asian" gangs...they are Pakistan Muslims.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:58:57 AM EDT
[#43]
I imagine a scene of dead government officials hanging by their necks from lampposts, with wounds from bayonets that appear to have been inflicted for the purpose of pain and not compliance, and left there to rot so that every other government official can see how the citizenry handles such creatures. Some of them would appear to have been set on fire before the ropes were placed around their necks.

I imagine this because if I said that it should happen, I'd get in trouble with the coc.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This is why hate can save lives. Would it be so horrible to see a nuke detonate over pakistan? As for Britain, it's dead, died a lont time ago,  probably no hope for them now, they've been sheep for too long.  I've always felt a new crusades has been a long time coming,  let's get to the rat killing, the quicker the better.
View Quote

Don't rule us out yet.  Not just yet anyway.

I have noticed hardening of attitudes and the more people see them for what they really are the more angry they will be at the government for selling them down the river.

The biggest problem though is the media. Much like the US they cover up the truth where things like this are concerned. UKIP are gaining ground despite media hate campaign towards them although they are still not the answer. They go on about polish immigrants but never third world immigrants, if they did the media would slaughter them.

Personally I'd repatriate every Muslim then build a big fucking wall around the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
It's one thing to beat the stuffing out of the dude who raped your daughter.

It's another when the dude and a bunch of his thug buddies do it right in front of you and Bob next door who tried to get his daughter away from these fucksticks got arrested by the cops. The Pakistani fuckwits doing this shit were violent gangs. The cops were covering shit up and arresting people who tried to do anything about it. People fighting it had to fight the gangs AND their own government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, have they ran out of rope or cricket bats?

It's one thing to beat the stuffing out of the dude who raped your daughter.

It's another when the dude and a bunch of his thug buddies do it right in front of you and Bob next door who tried to get his daughter away from these fucksticks got arrested by the cops. The Pakistani fuckwits doing this shit were violent gangs. The cops were covering shit up and arresting people who tried to do anything about it. People fighting it had to fight the gangs AND their own government.
It's a shame when you have to murder the police first to protect your family.  What in the blue blaze f(*& is going on?

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Asian = Pakistani
View Quote

I know that Pakistan is considered Asia, but nice job on the newspapers part covering for them............
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#47]
A story you may have missed.

Rotherham council removed children from foster parents because they voted ukip and therefore were racist.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120

These are the same people who covered up this abuse.

Gives you an idea as to their mindset.

Also FYI up here all councils and politicians are labour/ lib dem. So socialist and anti racist, pro third world immigration.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I have noticed hardening of attitudes and the more people see them for what they really are the more angry they will be at the government for selling them down the river.

The biggest problem though is the media. Much like the US they cover up the truth where things like this are concerned. UKIP are gaining ground despite media hate campaign towards them although they are still not the answer. They go on about polish immigrants but never third world immigrants, if they did the media would slaughter them.

Personally I'd repatriate every Muslim then build a big fucking wall around the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes a very effective way to build up hatred in the host country the parasites are preying on....very effective........

The real enemy of course are the ptb that are foisting this off on us who will most benefit by such chaos.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#49]

This is merely the price to pay as we work towards global social justice and equality.

Would anyone be less upset if those girls were raped by fellow whites?

Come on people, your blatant xenophobia and racism is getting in the way of achieving a harmonious integration of cultures and creating real social progress!

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Only bolsters the fact that "racism" as it is used to today is simply an anti-white hate tool as it was designed.
Reverse the roles...1,400, no let say 14 non white girls were raped, beaten, doused with gas, tortured by white child molesters all while the authorities not only knew about and looked the other way, but arrested the fathers of the children if they dared inquire about their daughters being raped as happened here.
There would be a UN statement, wall to wall media coverage. An entire victim industry would take shape "hate laws" enacted to target evil whites. Public leaders would have press conferences. The first lady would have some hash tag saying to pass on. Museums would open showing the horrors of race hate, special classroom studies for all students would be put in place to show how evil "hate" is (as whites as the perps).
As this story is...Meh, so 1,400 underage white girls were tortured and forced into sex slavery specifically targeted because of their white race, by another race acting as pedophiles all the while with complacent authorities. No real story, just crime, racist to say otherwise...
Bolsters the fact too that the whole "hate crime" PC bullshit is indeed actually deep rooted race hate against whites only when they are the only ones targeted yet cannot use those same protections. Those "protections" are reserved for non whites and certain privileged ethnic groups, making the whole concept a twisted anti-white ideology in of itself.
The whole "anti-racism" hysteria that led to this mass child rape in this case is rooted to in Marxism as a way to control and overrun white (Western) countries with 3rd world scum as a slow racial genocide. Their have been volumes written about it by Marxists. Which is why it was the communist/socialists that pushed for changes in immigration laws into "targeted nations" in the 1960's. We are witnessing this here in the US as we speak.
If you want to get rid of a race of people you can line up 100 million of them and machine gun them into ditches (too messy) or you can force "diversity", open borders, encourage mixing and quell the native population with "hate laws" and "hate speech" if they protest so they can not defend themselves or even speak out.
In the end they are bred out of existence...racial genocide is accomplished, only it took a few generations rather then the "messy old way".
Every other race can have their own protective homeland...except one - the "racist" one, they must diversify, but only them. That alone says it all.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top