BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 49
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not only is 4Chan making history with the leaks they have also started a "solidarity for Jennifer Lawrence" movement on twitter and tumblr where females are posting nudes of themselves to support the celebrities involved.

This may be 4Chan's finest work yet.
View Quote

It's like throwing gasoline on a fire.  Brilliant!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:39:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone hit me up with the link please
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Please.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Linkage?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:44:39 AM EDT
[#5]
How many normal people who downloaded or torrented any of the wikileaks files were prosecuted?

I find it hard to believe that there will be prosecutions of people who share some mostly B list T&A shots. You cant stop teh internet.

That said the person or persons who stole this stuff and the ones who were responsible for securing the data should all have their nuts crushed.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:47:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why does that change anything? She sent nude pics to someone she trusted, and.they got out. That's more a shitty thing on the hacker than it is a negative character trait for her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jennifer Lawrence is the Ideal Role Model for Young Women

Added by Mary Kay Love on November 12, 2013.

"Jennifer Lawrence is not only beautiful and funny, she is the ideal role model for young women.  Listen up and take points if your name rhymes with Smiley."

<snip>

"Lawrence can do no wrong, it seems."

<snip>

"What makes Jennifer Lawrence the ideal role model for young women is her killer work ethic and the fact that she realizes just how ridiculous Hollywood can be.  When asked during a recent interview about how she felt about the sexualization of young actresses in Hollywood, Lawrence was quick with her condemnation.  She said that in the entertainment industry young sex sells and it’s disgusting.  She went on to add that she doesn’t really worry about it too much because everyone chooses their own path.  When asked if she would ever twerk with a dwarf or light up a joint on stage Lawrence replied, "to each his own.” She didn’t mention Miley Cyrus specifically, even when the interviewer mentioned her name."
http://guardianlv.com/2013/11/jennifer-lawrence-is-the-ideal-role-model-for-young-women/

Why does that change anything? She sent nude pics to someone she trusted, and.they got out. That's more a shitty thing on the hacker than it is a negative character trait for her.

The appearance of impropriety.  I personally completely agree that there is nothing wrong with a grown woman sending pictures of herself to her lover, but American society is very hung up on sexuality.  If she is advertising herself or the media is building her up as a role model, then nothing she does should be questionable.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:53:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'll be in my bunk
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:57:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nope.

What you can do is grab the people you can and hammer the living shit out of them. People obsess about this kind of shit. I've seen women fabricate rape cases against people over pictures, dude. Somebody is going to get it over this, and they're going to get it good and hard. If people are silly enough to share this stuff around they're putting themselves in the crosshairs when not sharing any of this shit around nicely avoids possible exposure.

That simple.

Lots of people do dumb shit online, but the magnitude of dumb shit doesn't stop somebody with an interest from finding specific people in that cloud of idiocy and going after them. Doesn't matter whether it's posts on ARFCOM, posts on Reddit, or participating in a torrent...individuals are usually a lot easier to identify than they think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You cant stop teh internet.

Nope.

What you can do is grab the people you can and hammer the living shit out of them. People obsess about this kind of shit. I've seen women fabricate rape cases against people over pictures, dude. Somebody is going to get it over this, and they're going to get it good and hard. If people are silly enough to share this stuff around they're putting themselves in the crosshairs when not sharing any of this shit around nicely avoids possible exposure.

That simple.

Lots of people do dumb shit online, but the magnitude of dumb shit doesn't stop somebody with an interest from finding specific people in that cloud of idiocy and going after them. Doesn't matter whether it's posts on ARFCOM, posts on Reddit, or participating in a torrent...individuals are usually a lot easier to identify than they think.

Relax Francis..............
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Who does Jennifer Lawrence work for?

Answer: The people who hire entire firms dedicated to seeking out those who steal intellectual property so they can be sued.

Whatever you'd like to tell yourself, sport.

It's not like there are people out there who are paid to pull up a torrent and note the IP addresses doing the sharing...or that there are programs which will do just that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And it's not like the criminal justice system likes low-hanging fruit or anything. And civil trials are cheap, efficient, and fast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's all well and good to say we ought to be better people and respect her privacy, but do you really think there's even a 1% chance they prosecute or sue anyone besides the hacker and original leaker(s)?

Who does Jennifer Lawrence work for?

Answer: The people who hire entire firms dedicated to seeking out those who steal intellectual property so they can be sued.

Seriously, the odds of Jennifer Lawrence suing you for participating in a torrent stream have got to be astronomically small, like, more likely to be hit by a meteorite small.

Whatever you'd like to tell yourself, sport.

It's not like there are people out there who are paid to pull up a torrent and note the IP addresses doing the sharing...or that there are programs which will do just that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And it's not like the criminal justice system likes low-hanging fruit or anything. And civil trials are cheap, efficient, and fast.

This is probably not the thread for an in-depth technical or legal discussion, but I suspect those hired firms are vastly more interested in pirated copies of "Hunger Games" which I presume are readily available online and being torrented 24x7, than Jennifer Lawrence's private photos, which cost the studio nothing, and some exec somewhere probably sees as a boon for sales anyways. The RIAA is the most active group in prosecuting / suing copyright violators that I know of. They've been at it for 10 years and seem to be losing the war. Revenues are down, P2P sharing is up, and they've only managed to send strongly worded letteres to a few tens of thousands of the millions of P2P violators. They've actually sued far fewer (thousands, maybe?). Just having an IP address is still several steps removed from proving to a jury that person X stole your IP. Anyways, not really looking to argue the point this morning. You're right. Copyright violations are bad, and there's some (small) chance violators could be harmed financially for doing it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:03:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Meh, I really don't care about the morality of it all but of this I am certain......JL is one fine looking young woman.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You know what is going to be interesting?

Watching people who painted that douchebag in St. Louis as some sort of innocent harmless child go after the 15 year old dork who released this stuff like he's Osama Bin Laden.

It's all about who's ox is getting gored.
View Quote

Dave Chapelle has a routine about this general topic, "How old is 15 really?"  It's all about the double standards used when a 15 year-old is involved.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:15:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
PROTIP!.. FIND THE FULL GOOGLE DRIVE LINK AND COPY TO YOUR DRIVE...

HOLY SHIT SEX VIDS

HOW ABOUT YOU PM US THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!

PM the link please!

Yup

Alright, I'm gonna cave.

Can someone PM me the Google Drive link? Please?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Please and thanks. To the big one.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#16]
I thought it was gone?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#17]
The Katie Perry one is still downloadable on imgur...zip if you must.  Not really attractive. At all.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:27:48 AM EDT
[#19]
So who had the curling iron in her hoo ha?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:29:25 AM EDT
[#20]
a little late to the party but can someone IM me the link?

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:31:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The Katie Perry one is still downloadable on imgur...zip if you must.  Not really attractive. At all.
View Quote

I think you are mistaken, sir.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#22]
OK, what did I miss? I was up to date until page 19 and passed out. Anything new since then?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I guess upon further inspection it is Katie Couric.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
28 pages of people asking for links

Here's a couple of hints -

People are calling this the fappening.

People are mentioning google drive.

Put those two things together and search google and you will find what you are looking for.
View Quote

There have been several links posted on 4chan... including one 580mb rar file.

So far all the pics and vids I've seen are "meh... no big deal, just another nude semi-attractive celebrity".

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:44:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

People knowingly distributing illegally boosted data are.

Don't fly with shitbirds and your chances of being shot down like a shitbird decrease significantly. Simple as that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
that's a pretty piss poor analogy. Those other ducks didn't do anything wrong

People knowingly distributing illegally boosted data are.

Don't fly with shitbirds and your chances of being shot down like a shitbird decrease significantly. Simple as that.

hey, calm down.

Governments do that all the time with stolen Swiss banks customers files....

so we are good to go
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY SHIT SEX VIDS

PM the link please!

Yup

link?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#27]
For all of you looking for links, go no farther than Twitter.

If you have twitter app on your phone just search Jennifer Lawrence and Victoria Justice.
NUDE Pics ALL OVER.  AND AS A FUN BONUS, THERE ARE OTHER CHICKS POSTING NUDES OF THEMSELVES IN SOLIDARITY.  IT'S FAPPENING!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#28]
I am embarrassed to say that I had to google Jennifer Laurence and now that I have seen her picture she does look pretty for a 15 year old.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:04:23 AM EDT
[#29]
I need a link please!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#30]
wow

Beautiful woman no doubt
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So who had the curling iron in her hoo ha?
View Quote

Supposedly Bar Refaeli.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Or if you really can't figure it out there is a CELEB who claimed she felt there was a JIHAD against her.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I am embarrassed to say that I had to google Jennifer Laurence and now that I have seen her picture she does look pretty for a 15 year old.
View Quote

She's 23, gramps.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

She's 23, gramps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's 23, gramps.

I saw the picture a couple of posts above yours and have to admit I am an IDIOT!!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:17:53 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The appearance of impropriety.  I personally completely agree that there is nothing wrong with a grown woman sending pictures of herself to her lover, but American society is very hung up on sexuality.  If she is advertising herself or the media is building her up as a role model, then nothing she does should be questionable.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Jennifer Lawrence is not only beautiful and funny, she is the ideal role model for young women.  Listen up and take points if your name rhymes with Smiley."

<snip>

<snip>

"What makes Jennifer Lawrence the ideal role model for young women is her killer work ethic and the fact that she realizes just how ridiculous Hollywood can be.  When asked during a recent interview about how she felt about the sexualization of young actresses in Hollywood, Lawrence was quick with her condemnation.  She said that in the entertainment industry young sex sells and it’s disgusting.  She went on to add that she doesn’t really worry about it too much because everyone chooses their own path.  When asked if she would ever twerk with a dwarf or light up a joint on stage Lawrence replied, "to each his own.” She didn’t mention Miley Cyrus specifically, even when the interviewer mentioned her name."

http://guardianlv.com/2013/11/jennifer-lawrence-is-the-ideal-role-model-for-young-women/

She may not have sent anything...all my photos are stored on the Cloud (along with my music and apps and contacts). Most of my photos are of my kids so, mine are pretty damn boring to most...but if the Cloud gets hacked and some twisted sick bastard uses the photos of my kids to whack off to, would ARFcom approve?
I really wonder....

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Nope.

That simple.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You cant stop teh internet.

Nope.

That simple.

After seeing some of those pictures, I'd say some of them got hit pretty hard already.   I know my dick got hit pretty hard over it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Shit, I woke up expecting to see most of this died down.  Whoever is leaking these photos is still at it and apparently there will be more today.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She may not have sent anything...all my photos are stored on the Cloud (along with my music and apps and contacts). Most of my photos are of my kids so, mine are pretty damn boring to most...but if the Cloud gets hacked and some twisted sick bastard uses the photos of my kids to whack off to, would ARFcom approve?I really wonder....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

<snip>

She may not have sent anything...all my photos are stored on the Cloud (along with my music and apps and contacts). Most of my photos are of my kids so, mine are pretty damn boring to most...but if the Cloud gets hacked and some twisted sick bastard uses the photos of my kids to whack off to, would ARFcom approve?I really wonder....

There's a reason I don't use iCloud to back up my pictures.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Man, is there still a link to this google drive? Please share.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I saw the picture a couple of posts above yours and have to admit I am an IDIOT!!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's 23, gramps.

yes you are.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Man, is there still a link to this google drive? Please share.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#42]
ok I want the google drive link!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#43]
This thread has over 82K views.  I wonder how many wrist injuries I'm sort of responsible for.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:31:45 AM EDT
[#44]

The Fappening had a wikipedia page, but it's been deleted.

It's everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Krysten Ritter is way hotter when shes not drowning in her own puke. (Breaking bad jane)
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Alright, I'm gonna cave.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY SHIT SEX VIDS

PM the link please!

Yup

Alright, I'm gonna cave.

Me too me too
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This thread has over 82K views.  I wonder how many wrist injuries I'm sort of responsible for.
View Quote

87k. I have to assume that at least 5k switched hands around page 15 and are now trying with their feet.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
28 pages of people asking for links

Here's a couple of hints -

People are calling this the fappening.

People are mentioning google drive.

Put those two things together and search google and you will find what you are looking for.
View Quote

Damn. I'm slow to the party, and its been viewed or downloaded too many times.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#49]
The beginning of the end of Icloud?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#50]
I have no sympathy for anyone who thinks your data is safe in the cloud
Page / 49
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top