Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2014 9:29:56 PM EDT
I hear that the geopolitical information is so accurate that corporations use it as their daily security brief. Like POTUS has. Who gets it and is it worth it?

Does it have the political slant like main stream media? Need more reliable news.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, worth every penny.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep....even better to work for them .
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Any political slant? Left or right?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any political slant? Left or right?
View Quote

Realist
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:41:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

By the way, I appreciate the college student discount.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
Do you think the ISIS threat is real on the southern border? Supposedly they are in CD. Juarez across the rio from El Paso 45-50 minutes from my front door.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd love to subscribe. I don't think I would read it enough to justify it though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Fox 7 news here has the founder on at least once a week to discuss current events.

Seems to be very accurate assessments.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do you think the ISIS threat is real on the southern border? Supposedly they are in CD. Juarez across the rio from El Paso 45-50 minutes from my front door.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL that's not the stuff I cover, my last submission was on U.S/Russia/Ukraine and how the EU chooses sides.  

My work is via freelance only, same with Politico.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Used to, now just read the reports from time to time when something catches my eye.  Good stuff
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:21:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Two years ago, they were a victim of illegal computer hacking which breached customer information. Hundreds of subscribers had their payment information extracted. Be careful.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:39:06 PM EDT
[#12]
what are they saying about possible ISIS attacks in the upcoming weeks/months?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:46:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
LOL that's not the stuff I cover, my last submission was on U.S/Russia/Ukraine and how the EU chooses sides.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotcha. The whole Russia, Ukraine turmoil is of interest, but not as worrysome to me as ISIS and the Islamic threat that it poses.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:48:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

what are they saying about possible ISIS attacks in the upcoming weeks/months?
View Quote
Supposedly they are planning an attack in the next couple of weeks here in the U.S. via Mexico and the open border. One side of me wants to take my family and run for the hills, one side of me wants to go and fight, and the other side of me just laughs.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Consider the question:
"What party would gain advantage by a physical act of war against the mainland USA ?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top