Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I await the lock.

Stop the lock, can't stop the lock.

Yeah, I say about page 9. We still have folks waking from their sofa beds in mom's basement and it's going to be awhile before they consume a few lil Debbie's cakes and drink two to three monster drinks to blow this thread up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:32:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Since I don't have the facts in hand, I can't say with any certainty whether he is guilty or not. That what the trial is (supposedly) for.

That said, it doesn't look good. As far back as the beginning of the show, his interactions with his daughter were just creepy. Now that daughter has joined the fray, and folks in the know who have nothing to gain (unless there are some financial shenanigans going on in the background) are saying there is a ton of evidence.

Something tells me it's worse than it sounds, and that this guy is just a smarmy as he came across on the show....

If he's innocent, I hope the false accusers get crucified. If he's guilty, I hope he gets worse.

Either way, this is a horrible thing to happen to a family, and if really feel bad for the innocent and the victims.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But if he fails to make bail will  he will be in genpop till convicted?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Child pervs are never sent to general population, why doe's everybody forget this?

It is rare that they are placed into GenPop. Will Hayden, if convicted, will likely be placed into segregation immediately.

most jails have a seperate housing unit as well.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't think he did it. I think they want him out of the company and this is the easiest way to do it.
View Quote

exactly my first thought. pretty odd for all the victims to just come out at once especially if she says she thought she was the only one or something?

Edit I havent followed the case at all, so I am pretty out of the loop.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
exactly my first thought. pretty odd for all the victims to just come out at once especially if she says she thought she was the only one or something?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't think he did it. I think they want him out of the company and this is the easiest way to do it.

That's a pretty ugly hostile take over IMO.  It's not uncommon for victims of sexual abuse to try and block it out or keep it a secret.  I'm no expert but it seems that in most cases it takes another persons coming out before they feel the strength to do it themselves.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's a pretty ugly hostile take over IMO.  It's not uncommon for victims of sexual abuse to try and block it out or keep it a secret.  I'm no expert but it seems that in most cases it takes another persons coming out before they feel the strength to do it themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats very true. the way he talked to everyone was insane though on the few episodes i saw. just telling them to get out of his sight etc if they made a mistake.
who knows...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I certainly believe that the justice system must operate on "Innocent until proven guilty" however my personal opinion doesn't have to unless I'm selected for the jury.

I believe that he's guilty based on what Steph and Kris posted(assuming those are legit).

It certainly appears that something terrible happened in the past in regards to Steph and that she believed that he had changed and was no longer the monster she had seen.  It's clear from the show that she loves her father and had forgiven him for whatever he had done to her.  And is now struggling mightily having to face what appears to be a repeat of this monstrous behavior.  She may be dealing with some guilt as to not reporting him before and maybe feeling as if she's partially responsible for another child being victimized.

Steph if you see this remember that you are a victim as well.  Likely in more ways than just his acts.  People like Will are not only monsters but master manipulators.

For everyone's sake I hope that either he admits what he did, pleads guilty and receives LWOP.  Or if it goes to trial it goes properly and everyone involved receives a fair shake in the outcome.

Right now my thoughts and prayers are with the victims.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I knew there was something wrong with Will in one of the very first shows where he stepped out the door and fired a grenade up into the air near the high power transmission lines without even a second thought.   If he'd have hit one of those power lines the electric company would have crucified him.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Stephanie coming out against him is definitely damning.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I certainly believe that the justice system must operate on "Innocent until proven guilty" however my personal opinion doesn't have to unless I'm selected for the jury.

I believe that he's guilty based on what Steph and Kris posted(assuming those are legit).

It certainly appears that something terrible happened in the past in regards to Steph and that she believed that he had changed and was no longer the monster she had seen. It's clear from the show that she loves her father and had forgiven him for whatever he had done to her. And is now struggling mightily having to face what appears to be a repeat of this monstrous behavior. She may be dealing with some guilt as to not reporting him before and maybe feeling as if she's partially responsible for another child being victimized.

Steph if you see this remember that you are a victim as well. Likely in more ways than just his acts. People like Will are not only monsters but master manipulators.

For everyone's sake I hope that either he admits what he did, pleads guilty and receives LWOP. Or if it goes to trial it goes properly and everyone involved receives a fair shake in the outcome.

View Quote

Do you have a link to Steph and Kris's posts?

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:49:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Child pervs are never sent to general population, why doe's everybody forget this?

It is rare that they are placed into GenPop. Will Hayden, if convicted, will likely be placed into segregation immediately.

Unlikely, due to his celebrity status and the nature of his offense. Other factors such as available jail space also come into play.

ETA: Non-convicted offenders are segregated from convicted offenders. I should have clarified---it's been a long day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Maybe they learned something and left while they still had reputations left?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flem and Vince was wise to so long before this came out.

No.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Welcome.

Interesting place to make a first post though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It certainly appears that something terrible happened in the past in regards to Steph and that she believed that he had changed and was no longer the monster she had seen. It's clear from the show that she loves her father and had forgiven him for whatever he had done to her. And is now struggling mightily having to face what appears to be a repeat of this monstrous behavior. She may be dealing with some guilt as to not reporting him before and maybe feeling as if she's partially responsible for another child being victimized.

Steph if you see this remember that you are a victim as well. Likely in more ways than just his acts. People like Will are not only monsters but master manipulators.

For everyone's sake I hope that either he admits what he did, pleads guilty and receives LWOP. Or if it goes to trial it goes properly and everyone involved receives a fair shake in the outcome.

Welcome.

Interesting place to make a first post though.

I didn't even notice that.  I find it peculiar as well.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free...

May justice prevail.
View Quote

The truth?

GD?

GD can't handle the truth...nor is it willing to wait for the truth.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, this is new for everyone outside of the victims.

Flem and Vince left before the show could do damage to them.  It was something you could see coming with all of the attacks against the gun industry that being in the spot light isn't going to end well.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Read the statements from others including Stephanie, Kris, and Flem. I highly doubt it is one big lie to get money out of him. When this first broke I believed that, I'm not buying it now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read the statements from others including Stephanie, Kris, and Flem. I highly doubt it is one big lie to get money out of him. When this first broke I believed that, I'm not buying it now.

Where can one see these statements?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The truth?

GD?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free...

May justice prevail.

The truth?

GD?

Sadly, that is true.

Thoughts and prayers to all the victims of this monster.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

in the 22 page locked thread around page 14

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

in the 22 page locked thread around page 14

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1654559_Will_Hayden_Child_Molestation_Saga____Disturbing_Update__3.html

Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A terrible situation for all involved. I can only hope that the truth comes out in court, and those affected by this can receive the help they need.
View Quote

^
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:33:41 PM EDT
[#24]
If he is found guilty the left media will run with this and pro train firearm owners are like this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:38:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

SCOTUS tossed it out in '08, unfortunately:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_v._Louisiana
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, after that I guess is when Kris found out about it, and went on his musical attempt as his way of dealing with it.

She came out after the 12yo did, she said "I thought he was better". Sounds a little like Stockholm in a way.

Red Jacket brand is dead, they need to close shop, and go their separate ways I think.

Well I heard the penalty for this type of thing in LA is death if found guilty. Fucking animal.

Supremes put the kibosh on that a few years back.

ETA: any sentence that amounts to LWOP at Angola as a white chomo is likely as bad as death.

The penalty for rape of a child under 13 is punishable by death or life imprisonment here in LA.  I think most here will agree those are totally appropriate for the crime.

SCOTUS tossed it out in '08, unfortunately:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_v._Louisiana

Well that's some bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#27]
I had another account years ago but I don't remember which email address it was linked to. I tried to recover it via all the ones I use now.  I'm assuming it's linked to an old email address I no longer have access to.

Someone on Fark referred to the earlier locked thread and I keep checking back as this site seemed to be finding information on the case faster than any other I have seen.  I almost posted in the locked thread but it had already jumped ugly by then so I refrained.

I built a lefty AR a number of years ago and this site was invaluable in that effort.  That's how I originally found arfcom.  The below explains why I haven't been active on many of the boards I used to be.

Something similar to this case occurred in my family and the whole miserable legal nightmare has been playing out over the course of the past 2 years.  Believe me the arrest is by no stretch of the imagination the end for anyone.  Thankfully the physical abuse is over for the victims but the mental is far from over.  They could be forced to face him and his defense attorney/ies in court should he decide to go to trial.  Even if he doesn't it could still take a couple years to resolve just the legal proceedings.  In our case it took over a year and a half from when he was arrested and charged before he plead to the charges and it will be over two years before he's sentenced and actually imprisoned.  It's amazing all the legal games they can play to drag it out.  In the mean time you get to hope ROs are enough to prevent someone out on bail from doing something terrible.  All the while there has been incidents indicating his mental state is deteriorating.  So needless to say I really feel for this family for what they have been through and what they are going to go through.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Let's just put it this way:

I would be surprised if he's found Not Guilty.

I would NOT be surprised if he's found Guilty.

Don't put me on the jury, either: I've thought he's- at minimum- an idiot, and someone far unworthy of the attention and money he's gained, long before this incident.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Posted by Vince

This was posted by Vince two hours ago on Will's Facebook page,

"Vince Knuckles I knew it was only a matter of time before some brainwashed idiot who watched too much TV and believes it all accused me of master minding this nefarious plot to ruin Will's character. First off this isn't TV. This is real life. I have a wife and four kids of my own to worry about. I've made more money since I left Red Jacket than I ever did before in my life. I was a happy camper and actually mending my relationship with Will when this happened. This isn't a joke. I've been in close contact with all the other cast members about this since it went down. Everyone knows the dude is guilty and they all know the only person responsible is the man in the mugshot. Keep believing it's a false allegation if you want but don't make false allegations against me. Get a life"

And,

" I hate to get involved in this back and form shit talk circus of those who only know the media story but I was told my name was on here. Here is the God's honest truth right here: there's so much solid evidence that i don't need 12 people to convince me he's guilty. Testimony from 2 victims and one unrelated and unbiased witness who has passed 2 polygraphs is more than enough. You guys will never see a trial. This carries a death sentence in Louisiana and he's gonna have to plead. If it goes to trial it will not be a grand affair. It will be two weeks of solid evidence followed by not a single defense witness unless he takes the stand and believe me.... The man can't give a solid TV one liner without 5 takes. I wanted so bad for the initial arrest to be bullshit. I knew it would ruin so much if it was true. But I won't defend a guilty man just because I wish it wasn't true."

And finally,

This is the only complaint I have about his statement: there is no good reason to trust in polygraphs.

" I just have one more thing to add. To all the people asking Will questions on here and wanting to get a response..... I will say this the nicest way possible. They don't have Facebook in Louisiana jails and the fact that you expect a response frightens me that you may also vote. This is not a TV episode , it's real life, and Will won't be taking questions from fans anymore."
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:09:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A trial, quickly and fairly with a jury of his peers, and if found guilty, nail him to the fucking wall.  
View Quote

Jury verdicts and the truth are sometimes two different things.

ETA:
I have the luxury of writing him off as guilty - because I am not the State.  Even if a not guilty verdict is returned, that may not be enough to sway my beliefs on the matter - because we get to see a whole lot more than the jury does.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#31]
This thread is a game changa, this topic is a game changa, this IBTL is a game changa, that dude is a game changa, this game changa is a game changa....
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Will and his family are train wrecks on many different levels.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Let's just put it this way:

I would be surprised if he's found Not Guilty.

I would NOT be surprised if he's found Guilty.

Don't put me on the jury, either: I've thought he's- at minimum- an idiot, and someone far unworthy of the attention and money he's gained, long before this incident.
View Quote

I've watched the show a few times and always thought he was a bit peculiar and his relationship with Steph was unusual.

I'd never get put on a jury in a case like this once I told them about the case my family is dealing with.  While I truly believe that every defendant deserves a fair trial and that they are "innocent until proven guilty" I can't promise I would be unbiased and certainly wouldn't want to become the basis for an appeal.  That would only put the victims through more hell.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would now appear he was the locomotive in and the cause of that train wreck.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#35]
I bet he bails out and puts a bullet in his head...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Any chance of getting Court TV to do live courtroom coverage if it goes to trial?

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Any chance of getting Court TV to do live courtroom coverage if it goes to trial?

View Quote

I don't think court tv is even around anymore.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I said in the other thread, someone posted on here that Stephanie stabbed Will with a knife years ago

ETA: I'd stab him too if the fatass tried to rape me
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#39]
It all makes a little more sense now, one of the episodes that sticks in my mind is when a coworker
was wanting to date his daughter, Will was trying to make like a protective father but something
still wasn't quite right, I guess we now know.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rebranded to TruTV.  I don't think they do any court proceedings anymore.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Where (who) is the ARCOMer that was actually in one an RJF episode?

Not a call out or anything, but this member (can't remember his username) said they were not nearly as bad IRL as they appeared on TV and that they were all good people.

Just wondering if someone who actually knows them has any input.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Where (who) is he ARCOMer that was actually in one an RJF episode?

Not a call out or anything, but this member (can't remember his username) said they were not nearly as bad IRL as they appeared on TV and that they were all good people.

Just wondering if someone who actually knows them has any input.
View Quote
Hard_Rock was in an episode.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#43]

Damn, I heard it got locked, but I thought maybe someone had suggested that she consented to the sex or something.

But the 'She'd like it if I had done it' and 'Would it be bestiality?' comments are out of
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posted by Vince

This was posted by Vince two hours ago on Will's Facebook page,

"Vince Knuckles I knew it was only a matter of time before some brainwashed idiot who watched too much TV and believes it all accused me of master minding this nefarious plot to ruin Will's character. First off this isn't TV. This is real life. I have a wife and four kids of my own to worry about. I've made more money since I left Red Jacket than I ever did before in my life. I was a happy camper and actually mending my relationship with Will when this happened. This isn't a joke. I've been in close contact with all the other cast members about this since it went down. Everyone knows the dude is guilty and they all know the only person responsible is the man in the mugshot. Keep believing it's a false allegation if you want but don't make false allegations against me. Get a life"

And,

" I hate to get involved in this back and form shit talk circus of those who only know the media story but I was told my name was on here. Here is the God's honest truth right here: there's so much solid evidence that i don't need 12 people to convince me he's guilty. Testimony from 2 victims and one unrelated and unbiased witness who has passed 2 polygraphs is more than enough. You guys will never see a trial. This carries a death sentence in Louisiana and he's gonna have to plead. If it goes to trial it will not be a grand affair. It will be two weeks of solid evidence followed by not a single defense witness unless he takes the stand and believe me.... The man can't give a solid TV one liner without 5 takes. I wanted so bad for the initial arrest to be bullshit. I knew it would ruin so much if it was true. But I won't defend a guilty man just because I wish it wasn't true."

And finally,

This is the only complaint I have about his statement: there is no good reason to trust in polygraphs.

" I just have one more thing to add. To all the people asking Will questions on here and wanting to get a response..... I will say this the nicest way possible. They don't have Facebook in Louisiana jails and the fact that you expect a response frightens me that you may also vote. This is not a TV episode , it's real life, and Will won't be taking questions from fans anymore."

Ohsnap.jpg
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Damn, I heard it got locked, but I thought maybe someone had suggested that she consented to the sex or something.

But the 'She'd like it if I had done it' and 'Would it be bestiality?' comments are out of
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Real shitshow.

The pit thread won't restore your faith in arfcom either.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They got bought by truTV years ago the guys who bring you Hard Core Pawn, all the Lawyers went to CNN & Fox etc.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Since I don't have the facts in hand, I can't say with any certainty whether he is guilty or not. That what the trial is (supposedly) for.

That said, it doesn't look good. As far back as the beginning of the show, his interactions with his daughter were just creepy. Now that daughter has joined the fray, and folks in the know who have nothing to gain (unless there are some financial shenanigans going on in the background) are saying there is a ton of evidence.

Something tells me it's worse than it sounds, and that this guy is just a smarmy as he came across on the show....

If he's innocent, I hope the false accusers get crucified. If he's guilty, I hope he gets worse.

Either way, this is a horrible thing to happen to a family, and if really feel bad for the innocent and the victims.
View Quote

I feel the same way.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Guilty or Innocent the world is a better place now that they have cancelled that stupid show.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#49]
While I had strong disdain for the show, I always did like that Hayden had a business that gave him the opportunity to work with his daughter.  My recollection is that Stephanie had some life-complicating issues, an out-of-wedlock child at a young age, if memory serves - but her father's business gave her stability and opportunity for growth.

Now that the molestation and rape accusations have come to light - it looks like it was her own father who screwed up the trajectory of her life.

Meglamaniac?  Is that the right word for somebody who does something so horrible to his daughter[s], and then drags her into the national spotlight thinking that none of this would ever see the light of day?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top