BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Idk if you're being serious but I have pretty bad social anxiety. I was surprised I actually manned the fuck up and went and met up w/ some of these chicks.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth is, my text game is solid but I have aspies IRL. Give me the time and location of your next date, I'll bring a notebook and a sennheiser mic.
Idk if you're being serious but I have pretty bad social anxiety. I was surprised I actually manned the fuck up and went and met up w/ some of these chicks.  

You too?!

Basement dwellers unite! Bro hug!

ETA Oh fuck me, missed page ownage.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:46:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Heh, I'm almost the opposite. Conversation comes natural to me and I find it easy to talk to people but sometimes online I have no idea what to type back. "Cool" seems to be working though, sort of.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:49:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Heh, I'm almost the opposite. Conversation comes natural to me and I find it easy to talk to people but sometimes online I have no idea what to type back. "Cool" seems to be working though, sort of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel like being in the military helps with confidence which is why you can talk in person. Just text them a Warning Order and Op Order for your dates.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:50:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP lives close we are foing on a bro date. He just hasn't replied yet.  

Truth is, my text game is solid but I have aspies IRL. Give me the time and location of your next date, I'll bring a notebook and a sennheiser mic.

Not srs about the aspies, but yeah, I have some social anxiety.

Made this thread for the lulz after getting a few matches. Did not expect this level of success on it.

That's awesome that you've actually pulled some dates out of it. I haven't been pressing for numbers, too nervous to meet up
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:28:47 AM EDT
[#5]
1 more for tonight

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:42:52 AM EDT
[#6]

omg paper plates! lol
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:03:21 AM EDT
[#7]
i bet half of those chicks are other arfcommers...
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:33:33 AM EDT
[#8]
So it tricked me into logging in via Facebook and turning on my location function only to tell me there's nothing around. No kidding.

Just like eharmony...

"What do you like most to see in a woman?"
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:47:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Ru san's  

eta: This thread is awesome. Bravo op!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not likely.  Unless they went through the trouble of making a new FB page just for this, and listed their location as within 100 miles of OP.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I just want to say that, for us old, fat, married men, watching you young guys just piddle and play with the potential fun these young woman could provide, if you'd care ( and had the wisdom) to seal the deal, is just like watching someone take an original Colt SAA revolver in pristine condition and drive fucking 16 penny nails with it.

You should all be ashamed for wasting a valuable potential.

Serious.
View Quote
Yeah. One of the worst parts of being old is looking back and realizing when I missed the girls flirting with me, and the pussy I _turned down_ for whatever reason that doesn't matter anymore.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not likely.  Unless they went through the trouble of making a new FB page just for this, and listed their location as within 100 miles of OP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That pegging one is probably site staff...  

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aimless?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, I hate those fucking questions.    If I knew what the hell I wanted,  I wouldn't be shopping on the net you fools!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So it tricked me into logging in via Facebook and turning on my location function only to tell me there's nothing around. No kidding.

Just like eharmony...

"What do you like most to see in a woman?"

Yeah, I hate those fucking questions.    If I knew what the hell I wanted,  I wouldn't be shopping on the net you fools!

The proper answer to that question is YOUR COCK! DUH!!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Someone should start some silly threads just to give OP more material.

It's hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah. One of the worst parts of being old is looking back and realizing when I missed the girls flirting with me, and the pussy I _turned down_ for whatever reason that doesn't matter anymore.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just want to say that, for us old, fat, married men, watching you young guys just piddle and play with the potential fun these young woman could provide, if you'd care ( and had the wisdom) to seal the deal, is just like watching someone take an original Colt SAA revolver in pristine condition and drive fucking 16 penny nails with it.

Serious.

How old is "old" for you?  There are older women on Tinder.  You can set the age range you're looking for, and it will only show you women within that age range.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:34:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope not.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How old is "old" for you?  There are older women on Tinder.  You can set the age range you're looking for, and it will only show you women within that age range.

Are they DTF?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious.

Are they DTF?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Are they DTF?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious.

Are they DTF?

Probably.  IME, older women play less games.  Less drama.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:46:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious.

You crazy? We wouldn't want a woman who would want us.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tinder uses the GPS on your phone.

When you move around, the circle of matches moves around.  Once you match someone, if you take notice of their distance, it'll move the numbers if they get closer or farther.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:56:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

When you move around, the circle of matches moves around.  Once you match someone, if you take notice of their distance, it'll move the numbers if they get closer or farther.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wish there was a way to make it just use your home location on Facebook.

Oh well. I keep pinpoint GPS turned off anyways, so good luck finding me within the range of the three nearest cell towers.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#25]
NOOOOOOO i want more pages.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Forward them mother fuckers!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got all caught up, OP has mad skills.

So did the pics of Hannah in her stockings ever get PMed?

If so add me to the want to see that list!

They did. OP delivered.

Seriously! Pony them babies up!
ETA: Thanks! Nice to see a female Starwars fan!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did. OP delivered.

Check yer messages
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Check yer messages
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did. OP delivered.

Check yer messages

I'll bite.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone mind forwarding the picture this way too?
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:09:00 AM EDT
[#30]
When i was a single youngster we had to ply our trade on yahoo chatrooms and msn messenger. Texting wasnt a thing quite yet and webcams were still expensive options on computers.

The only way to truly get easy sex was go on a booze cruise and hope you could get them drunk on cheap box wine. If they got drunk enough you could park by an oil well in the middle of a field and do the deed. If her pussy stank you wouldnt even know because of the petro fumes wafting from the crude tanks. Back then it wasnt called date rape to get a girl drunk and take advantage.

It was called life.

Sadly though im 26 now, been married a long time and missed all the good stuff. Back in my day if you nailed 6 chicks a year you were walking in tall cotton. More poon than you could fit in a bushel basket. Sounds like now you could damn near nail 6 sloots in a day and still have time to catch the all-you-can-eat salad and breadsticks at olive garden before you head home.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:09:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#32]
New pics? Do share
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:16:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When i was a single youngster we had to ply our trade on yahoo chatrooms and msn messenger. Texting wasnt a thing quite yet and webcams were still expensive options on computers.

The only way to truly get easy sex was go on a booze cruise and hope you could get them drunk on cheap box wine. If they got drunk enough you could park by an oil well in the middle of a field and do the deed. If her pussy stank you wouldnt even know because of the petro fumes wafting from the crude tanks. Back then it wasnt called date rape to get a girl drunk and take advantage.

It was called life.

Sadly though im 26 now, been married a long time and missed all the good stuff. Back in my day if you nailed 6 chicks a year you were walking in tall cotton. More poon than you could fit in a bushel basket. Sounds like now you could damn near nail 6 sloots in a day and still have time to catch the all-you-can-eat salad and breadsticks at olive garden before you head home.
View Quote

What fucking rock did you live under?

Seriously you aren't even old enough to have a back in the day.

I'm 30, and in my early 20s I would keep 6 girls on rotation for a couple months, then fond new ones.  Shit, right before I met my current girlfriend I was pulling a new girl every week by just hanging out at the bar an making fun of them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#34]
In for updates. When you Ga. guys are making time find one with a single mother . I am on the southside and we can double date
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Things have slowed

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#36]
You need to ask Hannah out.

"I like putting blue gold bond on my junk"
"Urinating outside"
"What has been seen cannot be unseen"
"Tell me... how long has it been?"
"I will show you mine if you show me yours..."

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Try this:

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy.  But........... if I gave you my facebook would you friend me, maybe?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Try this:

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy.  But........... if I gave you my facebook would you friend me, maybe?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm 30, and in my early 20s I would keep 6 girls on rotation for a couple months, then fond new ones.  Shit, right before I met my current girlfriend I was pulling a new girl every week by just hanging out at the bar an making fun of them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was called life.

I did live pretty rural.

I got married when i was 20 so from 13 to 17 my options were my town and the 5 towns close by, population 7000 for all 6 combined.

From 18 to 20 i was a traveling construction foreman and mostly built dairies in areas just as sparsley populated. To put up the kind of numbers you speak of i would have had to eventually have intercourse with senior citizens after running out of young people. Lol.

I remember spending 9 months in an area where i had to drive 60 miles just to get enough signal to send email. Needless to say, young women were scare as hens teeth.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Check yer messages
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They did. OP delivered.

Check yer messages
Can I get in on the action?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Old video, but it's probably still true. Girls probably sees "hey, what's up" thousands of times. Got to get an edge somehow. Arf thread titles are that edge

Mobile: http://youtu.be/i71ucapje7I

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Holy crap, good idea ARFCOM.

I am pretty recently single, by choice (April 30), dated some ex most of this summer and then been using Tindr for entertainment.  Here is a convo earlier in the month, and another from last night

!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Serious.

LOL  remember, Nobody wants to date someone your age, not even you

Half +7 is the rule

Oh,and PM some pics, OP

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Ooh alki beach, there's a Starbucks there where sportbike park to pick up the local trashy sluts.

Worse than west seattle.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ooh alki beach, there's a Starbucks there where sportbike park to pick up the local trashy sluts.

Worse than west seattle.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Good to know, never been there before
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They did. OP delivered.

You guys still ain't sent me shit
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#47]
The greatest social experiment there ever was
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They did. OP delivered.

Same here. I contributed to this social experiment. I need some pics

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Holy crap, good idea ARFCOM.

I am pretty recently single, by choice (April 30), dated some ex most of this summer and then been using Tindr for entertainment.  Here is a convo earlier in the month, and another from last night

http://i.imgur.com/QbL63YP.jpg

!!!
http://i.imgur.com/XHQQi0O.jpg
View Quote

lol Christine
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Holy shit the crazy eyes in this area make me want to premptively pull the eject handle
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top