Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 25
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
In honor of the Dallas Cowboys winning the NFC East, I present the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_142/1698161_Sexy_Cheerleaders.html

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Where's the haters at now?

Haha fuck you.  This is Americas team
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Always nice when you can pull the starters with 10+ minutes left in the game.

And another Dallas TD.

42-0 Cowboys.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Nana Nana Boo BOO, stick your head in doo doo 42-0
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've been a season ticket holder since 1990.  I fear this may be the worst team they've had in that period.  I think the offense is probably mediocre-good.  But the defense is so bad, it will not matter.  Overall, they are bad...almost mid-70's Tampa Bay bad.  I predict 3-13.
View Quote

From page 1....what now?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Gov Christie grew up a huge Cowboys fan and now he's just huge....
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I was really thinking after the loss to Philly that the Cowboys had little chance for the post season. The way they have played the last 3 weeks I think they can go all the way.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Long time fan and always will be I guess.  

4-12, Romo out around five games in, Garrett gone shortly after Thanksgiving.
Jerry Jones will never hire a football GM as long as he lives because he is still livid that Jimmy Johnson got all the credit for those first two Super Bowls.
View Quote

Nope
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Meh. The Colts.

Good win Cowboys!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:54:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

+1. With predictions like these, you might as well buy a Powerball ticket.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Long time fan and always will be I guess.  

4-12, Romo out around five games in, Garrett gone shortly after Thanksgiving.
Jerry Jones will never hire a football GM as long as he lives because he is still livid that Jimmy Johnson got all the credit for those first two Super Bowls.

+1. With predictions like these, you might as well buy a Powerball ticket.

Nope
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I was hoping for a shut out
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

It woukd have been nice but I can live with the current outcome.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Division Champs and a home playoff game.

All after 15 games.  We don't even have to worry about the Redskins game next week.  Rest everybody up and put in the cheerleaders.

Chris
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Where are all the haters at now?

We dem boyz.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Colts couldn't catch Ebola.
View Quote

See, I told you!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They're certainly in a race to the bottom of the division.

My Redskins aren't looking too hot, but I think we're going to be better than Dallas and New York...lol, like that's an accomplishment.

Fucking Philly will win the division again.
View Quote

Nope
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#20]
The Cowboy and Romo hater parrots are quiet.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I just came here to mention that the Vikings are 4-0 6-9.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:23:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

151.7 passer rating this game. They can't say much

Also - 3-0 in December.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:23:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I was really thinking after the loss to Philly that the Cowboys had little chance for the post season. The way they have played the last 3 weeks I think they can go all the way.
View Quote

they where finished. and then mark sanchez imploded and lost 3 straight games for the eagles.if nick foles where playing dallas would have lost twice to philly the seahawk game would have been much closer  and the eagles would have blown out washington yesterday. the mark sanchez turnover machine had a lot to do with the cowboys making the playoffs. i will enjoy watching tony romo collapse in the playoffs.has he ever won a playoff game? i can see the cowboys only beating arizona . green bay, detroit, or seattle will destroy the cowboys. i am an eagle fan but i call it how i see it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Colts made playoffs last week... I'm not impressed with how they played, but game didn't mean squat. Congrats, you made it to the playoffs, now win the games that matter next month.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:25:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

they where finished. and then mark sanchez imploded and lost 3 straight games for the eagles.if nick foles where playing dallas would have lost twice to philly the seahawk game would have been much closer  and the eagles would have blown out washington yesterday. the mark sanchez turnover machine had a lot to do with the cowboys making the playoffs. i will enjoy watching tony romo collapse in the playoffs.has he ever won a playoff game? i can see the cowboys only beating arizona . green bay, detroit, or seattle will destroy the cowboys. i am an eagle fan but i call it how i see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just to elaborate. Both with 8 games played.

Foles : TD - 13, INT - 10, FUM - 3

Sanchez : TD - 12, INT - 10, FUM - 3
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#28]
How's it taste, Eagles?

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How's it taste, Eagles?

View Quote

Like crow!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Foles wasn't exactly turnover free before his injury.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#31]
I want to see them advance, at least to the NFC Championship Game.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Also - 3-0 in December.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also - 3-0 in December.

Since 2009 the only QB's with a higher passer rating in December than Romo are Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.

If only Romo would stop sucking in December.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Colts made playoffs last week... I'm not impressed with how they played, but game didn't mean squat. Congrats, you made it to the playoffs, now win the games that matter next month.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There it is.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Since 2009 the only QB's with a higher passer rating in December than Romo are Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also - 3-0 in December.

Get out of there with that logic! All that matters are superbowl rings!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There it is.

I'm a colts fan, I'm used to losing early in the playoffs, but unlike Dallas fans I know what's it's like not to have to worry about winning in week 16 and 17, because we've already clinched our division

Nor did I say anything bad about Dallas. Played great and colts looked like a team who didn't have any heart in it. Wasn't fun to watch, but I'll hope it lights a fire under the Colts asses to atleast play with some heart when it counts for us.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm a colts fan, I'm used to losing early in the playoffs, but unlike Dallas fans I know what's it's like not to have to worry about winning in week 16 and 17, because we've already clinched our division

Nor did I say anything bad about Dallas. Played great and colts looked like a team who didn't have any heart in it. Wasn't fun to watch, but I'll hope it lights a fire under the Colts asses to atleast play with some heart when it counts for us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There it is.

Um, Dallas clinched NFC east tonight...
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#37]
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! NFC EAST CHAMPS!

BYE EAGLES, BYE

On that note, next week rest the starters and let our backups beat up on the redskins.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:24:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you're bragging that the Colts clinched their division one week before the Cowboys did right after the Colts got destroyed by the Cowboys 42-7.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:28:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So you're bragging that the Colts clinched their division one week before the Cowboys did right after the Colts got destroyed by the Cowboys 42-7.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People usually like to make excuses when they do not get the results they expected.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Colts may end up having to play the Texans a third time. That usually doesn't end well.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what you're saying is you're blind as a bat.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:38:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

And if they win next weekend, they'll be #1 seed in the NFC!

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just going to assume you're joking.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, true story.

Oops. Maybe not. I thought I heard one of the talking heads last week say if Dallas wins out they'd be the #1 seed. Looks like if the Cards win, they will.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nope, true story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, true story.

It's impossible for the Cowboys to get the #1 seed.

They get the #2 seed if the Cardinals lose their last two games and the Seahawks lose next week.  If that were to happen the Cowboys would get it regardless of whether they win or lose next week.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:21:13 AM EDT
[#47]
that was...convincing.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:20:40 AM EDT
[#48]
There is no scenario in which a Cowboys' win or loss effects their seeding in anyway.  So if Romo and/or Murray play next Sunday Jason Garrett should be drug tested.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:22:19 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

...and the Seahawks lose next week.

View Quote
No way the Seahawks are going to lose next week.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:24:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...and the Seahawks lose next week.

Of course it's not likely, but people said the same thing when the Cowboys played the Seahawks.
Page / 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top