Quoted:
check out Provident metals  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pictures don't so these things justice….they are bad ass!   I lost the info that came with them…if you were the one that donated these please IM me so you can get the credit you deserve!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q85/icemunkee/Mobile%20Uploads/B874FD32-329D-40B7-9910-BCC8AF72D542_zpst04yt3eb.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q85/icemunkee/Mobile%20Uploads/E721F659-A1BB-470B-B42C-B8D2BAD209FB_zps5mmhz3wa.jpg

If I dont win, I want to know where to buy these!
check out Provident metals  

Thank ya!

And Great job T-1!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

This was allot of fun when does the next raffle start?
View Quote
I'm betting t-1 will defer that to you.

I can't even imagine all the effort he has put into this.

I want to thank everyone for donating but we really need to give a big giant slap on the back to t-1.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]
To T-1 & his helpers that put this all together!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't wait to see the prize packages.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.

(Did I do that right?) :)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for all the hard work and time/money donated.

This place constantly amazes me.

This.

(Did I do that right?) :)

Dead right.

And I am in agreement. As much as I get a headache coming here sometimes, when the chips are down for a deserving person then the awesomeness of human beings shows up to allay my fears.

You guys are in my thoughts each and every day.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

HINT! HINT! HINT!
If we can win this HiPoint Carbine, it'd get us a starting point.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1666024_HiPoint_Haters_don_t_click__OPEN_MINDS_ONLY__Enter_to_get_a_free_carbine_.html
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I want to thank everyone for donating but we really need to give a big giant slap on the back to t-1.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish I had the time. I will just give more. But the energy with this was more fun than just giving.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I just wanted to give a shout out to the entire ARF family that's gotten behind this amazing show of support for one of their own. You all are AWESOME and I've never been prouder of the shooting community than I am right now.

I'd also like to give a special shout out to T1 and NorCal for all they've done behind the scenes. It's been a monster undertaking, I'm sure, to spearhead this raffle... You guys are great for taking on such a worthy cause.

If my name/tickets are drawn during the raffle, I want to donate the prize(s) to T1 and NorCal for all their hard work and efforts. You guys deserve it... THANK YOU for all that you've done for Jeep and his family!

As always, Gig'em & God Bless!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just wanted to give a shout out to the entire ARF family that's gotten behind this amazing show of support for one of their own. You all are AWESOME and I've never been prouder of the shooting community than I am right now.

I'd also like to give a special shout out to T1 and NorCal for all they've done behind the scenes. It's been a monster undertaking, I'm sure, to spearhead this raffle... You guys are great for taking on such a worthy cause.

If my name/tickets are drawn during the raffle, I want to donate the prize(s) to T1 and NorCal for all their hard work and efforts. You guys deserve it... THANK YOU for all that you've done for Jeep and his family!

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
don't forget AndrewS in there.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm with NorCal on this..A very generous offer but one I'd have to respectfully pass on.  This raffle belongs to the members for the benefit of a member. It doesn't really get any better than that!

I'm confident we as a forum will find some other way to embarrass ourselves, but on this one----we're champions!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Rock on brothers!

This site and it's members never cease to amaze when a brother is in need.  Thanks T-1 and all who donated prizes.  Best of luck to all who donated by purchasing raffle tickets.  And most of all, prayers, love, support, and strength to jeep and his amazing family!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No thanks are necessary.  I was just the list monkey. It was my way to contribute a little more than I did financially to jeep's family. Big list = more ticket sales/donations for them. If you want to thank me you can kick in some extra cash to them
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Some of the prize package winners are going to be getting packages from all over the place for maybe 2-3 weeks!

How about a winner's thread?

With Pics!!

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Minor correction to the  list, please change willganz 1--250 to wganz 1--250

ETA: Stupid tablet, couldn't select anything with it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
No thanks are necessary.  I was just the list monkey. It was my way to contribute a little more than I did financially to jeep's family. Big list = more ticket sales/donations for them. If you want to thank me you can kick in some extra cash to them
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, I did. I got trigger #47!

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Come on lucky  #14
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm checking back into this thread. Can someone update me on the raffle date? I have my part of the first prize ready to ship out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Now that our community service for Brandon and his family is done and considering this post might be the longest AR15 post without a fight....... it's time to go back to being true AR15'commers.  So with that said....

All of you guys can suck it, I'm wining the grand prize.  You suckers can fight over the remains!

Still pulling for you Brandon!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Some of the prize package winners are going to be getting packages from all over the place for maybe 2-3 weeks!

How about a winner's thread?

With Pics!!

View Quote

I would def follow a winners thread!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:22:09 PM EDT
[#22]
late to reply, though I did pm t-1 with check sent by the deadline (that's how I roll). I'm in for one ticket under my screen name
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Awesome prize packages,  this is truly amazing.

T-1, this is all thanks to you. Over $10,000 raised, wow. And a huge thanks to everyone that donated prizes as well, it couldn't have gotten this big without you guys.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:39:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Fuck. Forgot to send out my check

Any way to still to paypal?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Fuck. Forgot to send out my check

Any way to still to paypal?
View Quote

No on Paypal. They pulled a huge fuck up on his. You can still send a check, it just won't be included as part of the raffle drawning. The funds you send will still go to Brandon.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Are you still planning on a live youtube event or something like that?

The packages look good so far! If you need help with anything, just ask.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Live" in the sense I'd like to tape it--then post it so people know it's a square drawing..my 6 year old keep bugging me "is it time yet, is it time yet?"  So he's all in.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:39:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
"Live" in the sense I'd like to tape it--then post it so people know it's a square drawing..my 6 year old keep bugging me "is it time yet, is it time yet?"  So he's all in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im with the kid!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#30]
I know the drawing is coming up soon but I'm leaving to finish out archery season so I won't be back for a week or so. So if I'm fortunate enough to be drawn for anything, I will be back, just may be a few days late.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Is it still on for tomorrow? Any idea when the winners will be posted time wise?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#32]
*******UPDATE***********

So this is what's it's come down too! With any luck I'll have numbers pulled tonight! I'll make one last trip to the mail box when I get home and post w hatever payments hit.

What I need out of you guys:
-check the OP for your name, number of tickets and raffle numbers(s). If you're not there or there is a mistake IM me immediately. Please don't IM me at this time for anything other than a mistake, you're not on there or some other inaccuracy. I get roughly 50 IM's a day thanking me for what we've been able to do and while it's appreciated, it takes up a ton of time, and as I've said before, this isn't my raffle, it belongs to you folks, the members.

-be patient. Once I get a final count, I'll draw numbers. This is gonna entail me wrangling a 6 and 3 year old, some form of recording device (iPhone probably) and YOUTUBE.

-be even more patient. I got so many double post/double email, confirm-reconfirm messages it's not even funny for the prize list. The prize packages have been divided as best I could (and NorCal, thank bro). Some folks may win stuff they don't want. Welcome to a raffle.

-Complaining is frowned upon, but trading is encouraged. The final winners (and the respective donors) will be made plain and clear. If you got something someone else wants, re-gift that thing! Swap, exchange, barter--whatever. The prizes are awesome, but what we did for Brandon and his family to me, is nothing short of amazing.

-I'm gonna fuck something up.  There are just to many moving pieces to not miss something. It won't be intentional. I will keep all tickets together until all the swag is accounted for. If at the end of this we find there is still stuff on the table, I'll grab as many tickets as needed to do this thing right.

-This raffle is for you. What that means is winners and donors are gonna have to communicate (no homo). That's right, talk about your wants, hope, dreams and fear of a bean-free future. No, seriously. Please communicate with each other. If you've offered a prize, THANK YOU. Please reach out to the respective winner of that prize and vice-versa. Please utilize me and the mods as a last resort. Figure out what works best for both of you and honor Brandon's raffle accordingly.

I'm tallying final numbers, but this is sitting at just about

$11,000.00
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Oh yeah..lastly, some of you didn't put your screen name on your checks or electronic payments. In those cases I listed (and will list) you by the name associated with your account. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:10:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Once again, Thank you for all your hard work T-1, NorCal and AndrewS!

$11000 is a huge number. You wouldn't believe that could happen out of this group reading GD some days.....

T-1, if you need extra help, I'll send my 4.5 and 2.5 year old to help. They are well behaved, some of the time....

That being said, get to picking some numbers and let the shit talking and bartering begin!

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Awesome! Hope everything goes smoothly for the drawing.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Once again, Thank you for all your hard work T-1, NorCal and AndrewS!

View Quote

$11000 is a huge number. You wouldn't believe that could happen out of this group reading GD some days.....

T-1, if you need extra help, I'll send my 4.5 and 2.5 year old to help. They are well behaved, some of the time....

That being said, get to picking some numbers and let the shit talking and bartering begin!

I agree with Comrade ejeviking!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#37]
As to bartering, I hope it's understood that prize providers are responsible for shipping only to a designated winner of that prize.

After that, you're on your own

This is going to be fun for a while.

Thanks to all, and Good Luck!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
*******UPDATE***********

$11,000.00
View Quote

UNFLIPPING REAL!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
*******UPDATE***********

So this is what's it's come down too! With any luck I'll have numbers pulled tonight! I'll make one last trip to the mail box when I get home and post w hatever payments hit.

-check the OP for your name, number of tickets and raffle numbers(s). If you're not there or there is a mistake IM me immediately. Please don't IM me at this time for anything other than a mistake, you're not on there or some other inaccuracy. I get roughly 50 IM's a day thanking me for what we've been able to do and while it's appreciated, it takes up a ton of time, and as I've said before, this isn't my raffle, it belongs to you folks, the members.

-be patient. Once I get a final count, I'll draw numbers. This is gonna entail me wrangling a 6 and 3 year old, some form of recording device (iPhone probably) and YOUTUBE.

-be even more patient. I got so many double post/double email, confirm-reconfirm messages it's not even funny for the prize list. The prize packages have been divided as best I could (and NorCal, thank bro). Some folks may win stuff they don't want. Welcome to a raffle.

-Complaining is frowned upon, but trading is encouraged. The final winners (and the respective donors) will be made plain and clear. If you got something someone else wants, re-gift that thing! Swap, exchange, barter--whatever. The prizes are awesome, but what we did for Brandon and his family to me, is nothing short of amazing.

-I'm gonna fuck something up.  There are just to many moving pieces to not miss something. It won't be intentional. I will keep all tickets together until all the swag is accounted for. If at the end of this we find there is still stuff on the table, I'll grab as many tickets as needed to do this thing right.

-This raffle is for you. What that means is winners and donors are gonna have to communicate (no homo). That's right, talk about your wants, hope, dreams and fear of a bean-free future. No, seriously. Please communicate with each other. If you've offered a prize, THANK YOU. Please reach out to the respective winner of that prize and vice-versa. Please utilize me and the mods as a last resort. Figure out what works best for both of you and honor Brandon's raffle accordingly.

$11,000.00
View Quote

T-1 I bought tickets to support YOU in your desire to help Brandon which is a something I agree with.
I am fully prepared to laugh with you at all the craziness that ensues with your crew. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#40]
t-1, you're a rockstar.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
t-1, you're a rockstar.  
View Quote

Basically

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
*******UPDATE***********

$11,000.00
View Quote

Thank you T-1, AndrewS and NorCal_LEO as well as the many donors for all that you have done to make this raffle successful.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

UNFLIPPING REAL!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
*******UPDATE***********

$11,000.00

UNFLIPPING REAL!!!

That is awesome!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
t-1, you're a rockstar.  
View Quote

THIS and all the guys that donated.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
*******UPDATE***********

$11,000.00
View Quote

If you fuck it up, I will forgive you. Believe it or not I think ALL of GD will forgive you.

I said it before and I will say it again.

THANK YOU, FOR DOING THIS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If you fuck it up, I will forgive you. Believe it or not I think ALL of GD will forgive you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
*******UPDATE***********

$11,000.00

That means a lot to me...and there's actually gonna be a pretty funny "oh really" when all is said and done..it's a small thing, but GD's head may collectively implode--in a good way..
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#48]
OOOOOOhhhhhhh, plot twist!

C'mon 238!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:36:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Thank you guys for doing this. I know it's a lot of work, and kudos to you all involved.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks to everyone who made this happen. Wish I could have done more but I a broke college student. The support this community gives is remarkable! Keep it up guys.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top