Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2014 7:19:08 PM EDT
Given that at least once or twice a week there seems to be a thread about teachers having inappropriate relations with students, should we teach our children that teachers could sexually assault them? Should we train our children to ask every teacher "Are you going to rape me?" whenever the teacher attempts to be alone with the child? Should we establish something like this: http://www.sapr.mil/ for schools?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as they keep teaching that all gun owners are going to shoot up a theater and schools and trash the 2a, we might as well.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL

I wonder which is higher: the percentage of teachers who have raped students or the number of non-teaching men who have committed rape.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Sexual predators are not exclusive to the education system!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL

I wonder which is higher: the percentage of teachers who have raped students or the number of non-teaching men who have committed rape.
View Quote

you mean the number of teachers who have admited to and have been charged with a crime compared to the number of women who have gotten drunk and regretted a decision?  The word rape has about as wide a definition as possible now.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Given that at least once or twice a week there seems to be a thread about teachers having inappropriate relations with students, should we teach our children that teachers could sexually assault them? Should we train our children to ask every teacher "Are you going to rape me?" whenever the teacher attempts to be alone with the child? Should we establish something like this: http://www.sapr.mil/ for schools?
View Quote

I like it.

If all gun owners are criminals then all teachers are child molesters.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Teach them that Democrats/liberals are destroyers of wealth, initiative and everything that was good about America.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Do you teach your kids that all men are potential rapists?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#8]
This is common in GD, people lose all perspective.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Should we train our children to ask every teacher "Are you going to rape me?" whenever the teacher attempts to be alone with the child?

View Quote

Good call. If you ask, they have to tell you. Otherwise its entrapment or something.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

you mean the number of teachers who have admited to and have been charged with a crime compared to the number of women who have gotten drunk and regretted a decision?  The word rape has about as wide a definition as possible now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

We could call it rapism since it's comically generic use is rapidly approaching that of the NAACPs token catch phrase.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll take "The Rapists" for $200. Alex
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

When a R candidate spouts off stupid shit about rape during elections AGAIN, I'll just point here

Nothing like disenfranchising voters, not just women but the on the fence liberals.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

When a R candidate spouts off stupid shit about rape during elections AGAIN, I'll just point here

Nothing like disenfranchising voters, not just women but the on the fence liberals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nu uh. Libertarians did it
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean to tell me that there are hard and fast rules? If so, please elaborate.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:25:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who has been prevented from voting?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:30:19 AM EDT
[#16]
teach your kids all humans are potential predators in some way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top