BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Obama je glup. A gluplji su oni koji su glasali za njega. Demokrati ce unistiti ovu ljepu zemlju. Neka idu svi u govna.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I absolutely support the destruction of ISIS and terrorists alike, that are currently murdering people in Iraq and around the region. That, and Obama has no balls.

To je dobro.  Hvala.

I Obama? Jebiga.

Obama je glup. A gluplji su oni koji su glasali za njega. Demokrati ce unistiti ovu ljepu zemlju. Neka idu svi u govna.

Slažem se. Volio bih da su on i sva njegova administracija su se na ulicama gdje su mogli uciniti više zla.
Ja stvarno ne mogu cekati da njegov mandat biti završen.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Istina.  To je istina.    Trebam slivovicu.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I absolutely support the destruction of ISIS and terrorists alike, that are currently murdering people in Iraq and around the region. That, and Obama has no balls.

To je dobro.  Hvala.

I Obama? Jebiga.

što u picka materina vas dva govorite od?

Didn't realize so many on Arf spoke the language(s)...
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Only way the islam problem is going away is if it is completely eliminated. As long as islam exist the problems associated with them will exist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forgive me if what I write is offensive, it's certainly not intended to be. But, this very thread already contains what most people would say is their "problem" with Muslim/Islam/Koran. You see, we all very much want to believe that there are 2 general factions of practicing Muslims....those that are peaceful and those that are militant. The problem, at least as I see it.....is that the very religion & book that you practice and hold dear, says that it's ok to lie to non Muslims to further your goals/religion and, that your religion is the supreme religion and it's followers must fight those that don't believe in order to elevate your religion to that status (world domination). VERY few Muslims speak out about the atrocities perpetrated by their religious zealots on a daily basis....and we have no way of telling if the ones that do are sincere since your holy book says it's ok to lie to is non-believers.

Can you see the problem here?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Only way the islam problem is going away is if it is completely eliminated. As long as islam exist the problems associated with them will exist.

You do realize how much of an idiot you sound like, right?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Everyone complains that no Muslims stand up to denounce terrorism yet when one shows up and does just that, we denounce their religion anyway.

View Quote

And why should they even bother denouncing it if morons are just going to accuse them of lying to advance their religion (Taqiyya)?

It's hilarious.

Critic: Muslims never denounce the actions of the radicals.

Normal muslim: I denounce their actions.  Bastards be cray cray.

Critic: Taqiyya! Taqiyya I say!

Lol!  There is no winning with these bigots.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To je dobro.  Hvala.

I Obama? Jebiga.

Slavforum.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There is a problem, no doubt. However, I live my life peacefully by the Quran as do billions of other Muslims. Certain cultures have more of an effect on the religion than Quran itself. I discussed this on the Radio show with Denis Prager, and Michael Medved (both Jewish) on air. I actually called in couple of years ago opposing the building of a Mosque next to the trade center live on Medved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forgive me if what I write is offensive, it's certainly not intended to be. But, this very thread already contains what most people would say is their "problem" with Muslim/Islam/Koran. You see, we all very much want to believe that there are 2 general factions of practicing Muslims....those that are peaceful and those that are militant. The problem, at least as I see it.....is that the very religion & book that you practice and hold dear, says that it's ok to lie to non Muslims to further your goals/religion and, that your religion is the supreme religion and it's followers must fight those that don't believe in order to elevate your religion to that status (world domination). VERY few Muslims speak out about the atrocities perpetrated by their religious zealots on a daily basis....and we have no way of telling if the ones that do are sincere since your holy book says it's ok to lie to is non-believers.

Can you see the problem here?

There is a problem, no doubt. However, I live my life peacefully by the Quran as do billions of other Muslims. Certain cultures have more of an effect on the religion than Quran itself. I discussed this on the Radio show with Denis Prager, and Michael Medved (both Jewish) on air. I actually called in couple of years ago opposing the building of a Mosque next to the trade center live on Medved.

The problem with Islam is that it was, is and always will be a war religion. Since it's inception it has never been spread by emissaries of peace teaching the love of the Koran for all people. Just the opposite! It had to be spread by the sword, convert or die! Today 27 August 2014 it still has to be spread the same way. It relies on for the most part(not all) illiterate, poor and very disenfranchised people to make up their ranks and spread the word at all costs.

The prophet Mohammed was nothing more than a land pirate and the historical record bears that out.( I may get banned for this but it is true) he spread conversion at the tip of a sword. The Christian church went through the dark ages and burning people at the stake for all kinds of offensive from witchcraft to being a heretic. Then they moved on and left the slaughter and evil perpetrated in the dark ages to the dust bin of history. Islam (which actually means submission)has never come out of 900AD it is stuck their like a land locked Flying Dutchman.

I have no problem with people that want to practice Islam as long as they can understand I want no fucking part of it and they accept that and go on their marry way!. If not then the hammer must be brought down on them without mercy. This is coming from a person who is does not have a religious bone in his body. The followers of Islam must move out of the dark ages and realise that times have changed an Islam must stand on it's own merits and not on the tip of a sword. Until that day comes I will oppose it with to the last with my own blood if necessary. Islam must change  at all costs or must be relocated to the dustbin of history like Hitler, Mao or Stalin. Probably my last post on this site so ya"ll take care!

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To je dobro.  Hvala.

I Obama? Jebiga.

Varao sam.
Ima jedna stvar se zove Google Translate.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This.  How about we talk about guns with him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone complains that no Muslims stand up to denounce terrorism yet when one shows up and does just that, we denounce their religion anyway.

This.  How about we talk about guns with him?

I have to agree. The OP seems like he's good peeps.

I have a coworker who is muslim and from Iraq (I think he said that he's Sunni). He helped our side during the war. He just got full citizenship for he and his family last week. He's a gun guy too. He's been nothing but a top-shelf guy since he came to work for us in February. We do IT support for local law enforcement and court systems. His background has been extensively researched to achieve proper clearances. Though I don't pretend to know what makes a muslim tick in regards to religion, he's good-to-go in my book and miles better than most of the previous guys who sat in his chair.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And why should they even bother denouncing it if morons are just going to accuse them of lying to advance their religion (Taqiyya)?

It's hilarious.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's hilarious.

I certainly understand your point. However, the Muslim faith has not and does not do enough to disprove the belief held by skeptics. For example, the Islamic society of North America insisted for years that it is no way related or involved with the Muslim brotherhood. They still remain steadfast in that assertion today.....despite 8 or so of it's founders being charged with supporting terrorism and evidence that shows it may have actually been created BY the Muslim brotherhood. There is also evidence showing they bankroll Hamas.

I don't really care one way or the other...but an honest discussion about the issues should include such info.

Also, I can't get into a lot of details...but I'm an investigator for the state of michigan and part of our office assigned territory includes Dearborn. I routinely look into the background of and have discussions with Arabic Muslims. I see first hand the dislike, distrust, disgust, and hatred the majority of the people I deal with have for America and Americans. This doesn't apply as much to kids that were born here....mostly those that have come as adults. Hell, one of the preachers followed by ISIS is right down the road here. I pulled into a parking lot to make some notes a few weeks ago and looked up at the sign on the strip mall I was sitting in - ISIS. WTF!!

There are huge issues with at least some Muslims....and IMHO, not enough is said or done by the peaceful, American loving Muslims to allay those concerns.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Slažem se. Volio bih da su on i sva njegova administracija su se na ulicama gdje su mogli uciniti više zla.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To je dobro.  Hvala.

I Obama? Jebiga.

Nisam znao da mi svi govorimo na Srpsko Hrvatski ovdje.  Zaboravio sam premnogo.  Tesko je sada.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To je dobro.  Hvala.

I Obama? Jebiga.

Govorimo o tvojoj majci.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Govorimo o tvojoj majci.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Govorimo o tvojoj majci.  

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn nice collection OP.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In order for your account to remain in good standing and not be locked, I will require the following:

Copious amounts of Cevaps.
50 large pljeskavica.
2 gallons of ajvar.
5 pounds of djuvec.
Enough lepinja for it all.

View Quote

No Kajmak?  

ETA, No Kajjmak is a good call.  Yer ass is gonna be twice the size of mine if you eat all that anyway.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In order for your account to remain in good standing and not be locked, I will require the following:

50 large pljeskavica.
2 gallons of ajvar.
5 pounds of djuvec.

View Quote

Ajvar is fantastic. Don't forget Vegeta.

I grill cevapi twice a month. All my neighbors love it. Just swing by. I also make some good Pita (cheese, potato, spinach, etc).

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I grill cevapi twice a month. All my neighbors love it. Just swing by. I also make some good Pita (cheese, potato, spinach, etc).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

50 large pljeskavica.
2 gallons of ajvar.
5 pounds of djuvec.

God dammit now I'm hungry for a big pljeskavica stuffed with cheese........   Must find Balkan restaurant in St Pete.   Anybody?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Given that Muslims are very socially conservative, why do they overwhelmingly vote democrat instead of establishment Republican?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Given that Muslims are very socially conservative, why do they overwhelmingly vote democrat instead of establishment Republican?
View Quote

Why does anybody vote Democrat?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Aaaah.......They blow up so fast don't they?  

ETA Sorry OP.  Saw the pics and had to make the joke.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have compassion, the US, Israel and the West are the Great Satan............

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/InjuredKid.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/InjuredKid.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/InjuredKid2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/InjuredKid2.jpg</a>

American children go to schools to learn tolerance and respect for other cultures.   Muslim/Islamist kids need time to grow and develop too.

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/teachrespectforthemartyrs.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/teachrespectforthemartyrs.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/howtoinfiltrate.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/howtoinfiltrate.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/Igiveupreally.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/Igiveupreally.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/anyonecandoit.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/anyonecandoit.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/hatetheinfidels.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/hatetheinfidels.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/weaponsed2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/weaponsed2.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/weaponsed.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/weaponsed.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/teachthemtoshoot.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/teachthemtoshoot.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/Teachthem2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/Teachthem2.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/marksmanship.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/marksmanship.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/KidsLearning4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/KidsLearning4.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/armedanddangerous.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/armedanddangerous.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/KidsArmy.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/KidsArmy.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/Kidslearning2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/Kidslearning2.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/ma96782/media/Muslim%20Kids/AlahaKaBar.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/Muslim%20Kids/AlahaKaBar.jpg</a>

Aloha, Mark

Aaaah.......They blow up so fast don't they?  

ETA Sorry OP.  Saw the pics and had to make the joke.  

joke of the DAY

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Translated for the non-speakers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Copious amounts of Cevaps. (Zima)
50 large pljeskavica. (word for Men, can also mean boys past puberty)
2 gallons of ajvar. (Lubricant)
5 pounds of djuvec. (Rodents {usually means hamsters})
Enough lepinja for it all.  (Paper towels)

Picturing Ajvar used as lubricant.......

And NorCal's translation puts me in mind of XCR's artwork.  Just sayin'....

Translated in picture form:

Cevapi, aka grilled cow sticks.

Pljeskavica, aka a gigantic grilled chunk of ground beef and or lamb.

Ajvar, aka Bosnian Salsa with tons of roasted peppers and eggplant.

Djuvec, aka Yugo Gumbo.

Lepinja, aka Pita bread on roids

Kajmak, aka something in between labneh and cream cheese and butter.  It's made by heating milk until it thickens and then chilling it.  MEGA milk flavor and they smear it on just about anything.  It's awesome but it doesn't ship well.  Best fresh made by your grandma.

And last but not least, when you take a plumb, let the bastard ferment and then run it through a still before sitting it in a charred oak barrel for a few, you get the main reason the Serbs had the balls to keep fighting the Turks for 500 odd years.  

Slivovica, aka Slavic tequila.  Manastirka is made by monks and that says something when your monks run a still.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

50 large pljeskavica.

2 gallons of ajvar.

5 pounds of djuvec.

View Quote
You forgot 25 loaves of povitica.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#25]
nice pics
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nisam znao da mi svi govorimo na Srpsko Hrvatski ovdje.  Zaboravio sam premnogo.  Tesko je sada.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To je dobro.  Hvala.

I Obama? Jebiga.

Google Translate je divna igracka.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spice up your... Life.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You are not my friend any more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are not my friend any more.

What if he brings the paper towels?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scroll back up.  I translated with pictures.  DAMN I'm fookin hungry now.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't know what any of that shit is, but finally this God-forsaken thread is moving in the right direction.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Translated in picture form:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0xFLf9tHxrU/UCbXcDQYojI/AAAAAAAAAJE/LnkO--oCqUI/s1600/cevapi.jpg
Cevapi, aka grilled cow sticks.
http://www.restoranbosna.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/pljeskavica.jpg
Pljeskavica, aka a gigantic grilled chunk of ground beef and or lamb.
http://vegfusion.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Ajvar-1280x960.jpg
Ajvar, aka Bosnian Salsa with tons of roasted peppers and eggplant.
http://secanja.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/djuvec.jpg
Djuvec, aka Yugo Gumbo.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku1i62fVkj1qznde7.jpg
Lepinja, aka Pita bread on roids
http://tanjascookingcorner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ITrznica_kajmak-Bl_MG_3940.jpg
Kajmak, aka something in between labneh and cream cheese and butter.  It's made by heating milk until it thickens and then chilling it.  MEGA milk flavor and they smear it on just about anything.  It's awesome but it doesn't ship well.  Best fresh made by your grandma.

And last but not least, when you take a plumb, let the bastard ferment and then run it through a still before sitting it in a charred oak barrel for a few, you get the main reason the Serbs had the balls to keep fighting the Turks for 500 odd years.  

http://www.balkanstore.de/out/pictures/generated/product/1/250_200_75/prokupacmanastirka.jpg
Slivovica, aka Slavic tequila.  Manastirka is made by monks and that says something when your monks run a still.
View Quote

that stuff looks delicious, I need to find a place that serves balkan food around here
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Bosnian/Serbian food strikes all the right chords: Meat, with more meat, served with a side of meat.

Last time at a Serbian place in Germany:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=47951

Bosnian place in Houston, mixed grill platter (included stuffed pljeskavica):

http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/48b7I5lzjQpXg89QGEwZkg/l.jpg
View Quote

Was that in Garmisch?  If so I miss that place.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:28:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's not going to happen. I am not going to get into further philosophical Q&A in this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is your stance on world wide domination by your religion (as stated in the Koran)??

That's not going to happen. I am not going to get into further philosophical Q&A in this thread.

You brought it up.  I want to know how non violent Muslims explain the violent parts of your guiding documents.  Don't start an I'm a Muslim thread and say no Muslim questions.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Just because I love a good Polandball.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You brought it up.  I want to know how non violent Muslims explain the violent parts of your guiding documents.  Don't start an I'm a Muslim thread and say no Muslim questions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is your stance on world wide domination by your religion (as stated in the Koran)??

Eye for an Eye.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:33:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#39]
We are in a religious war started by the Muslims and unacknowledged by Christianity.
In the final conclusion, the majority of Muslims will stand with the Muslim faith, no matter how radical the war faction is.
Until the Muslim faith itself eliminates the radical war faction, then I must consider all Muslims a potential enemy.
They simply can't be trusted.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

We are in a religious war started by the Muslims and unacknowledged by Christianity.

In the final conclusion, the majority of Muslims will stand with the Muslim faith, no matter how radical the war faction is.

Until the Muslim faith itself eliminates the radical war faction, then I must consider all Muslims a potential enemy.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bosnian/Serbian food strikes all the right chords: Meat, with more meat, served with a side of meat.

Last time at a Serbian place in Germany:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=47951

Bosnian place in Houston, mixed grill platter (included stuffed pljeskavica):

http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/48b7I5lzjQpXg89QGEwZkg/l.jpg
View Quote

Where in Houston?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Eye for an Eye.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eye for an Eye.

If that is a Christian reference, I'm not religious.So it doesn't really help me understand why anyone would support a belief structure that involves unnecessary harm to others.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Live long and prosper.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with this with all of my heart!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If that is a Christian reference, I'm not religious.So it doesn't really help me understand why anyone would support a belief structure that involves unnecessary harm to others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eye for an Eye.

To answer your question; I live a non-violent life in the same manner a Christian lives a non violent life. Muslims that murder innocent life will have to answer for themselves in front of Allah. And it won't involve 72 virgins.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He doesn't owe anyone here explanations or his opinions on his religious beliefs.  He posted that he opposed terrorism and extremism by members of his faith.  There are extremists in every religion... denouncing something doesn't oblige someone to delve into their personal beliefs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As do I. But the OP didn't start a thread about his firearms he started a thread about Moderate Muslims opposed to terrorist. Too bad he doesn't wish to answer a few of the tough questions asked by some interested posters.

He doesn't owe anyone here explanations or his opinions on his religious beliefs.  He posted that he opposed terrorism and extremism by members of his faith.  There are extremists in every religion... denouncing something doesn't oblige someone to delve into their personal beliefs.

True and I can respect that. But he is missing an opportunity to further educate us.

I meant no disrespect to the OP here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Look at me! Look at me!

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:34:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Look at me! Look at me!    
View Quote

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top