Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's shockingly high.Where does the propensity for violence come from,false interpritation?Product of a bad environment?Or is it the letter of the law within the faith?Every other religon has it's fringe,but not like this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Based upon your experience,what percentage of the Muslim faith is radical?Be honest.

About 30%. I'd say probably around 1.5% are extremely radical and would most likely join forces with groups like ISIS or Taliban. I would also say Pakistan is not your ally.
Edit: speaking of population

That's shockingly high.Where does the propensity for violence come from,false interpritation?Product of a bad environment?Or is it the letter of the law within the faith?Every other religon has it's fringe,but not like this.

Yes, that is exactly what I thought.  Radical Islam is a huge problem.  OP seems on the level and I appreciate that but unfortunately he is in the vocal minority.  The killers get all the headlines and they are shockingly efficient and brutal.....  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
OP, I want to apologize for the postures I took with you before. I was unnecessarily rude and direct, neither of which you deserved.  I saw first hand what Muslims endured in BH, having worked in Banja Luka and Sarajevo in the mid '90s and as I re-read my posts I realized how very rude I sounded.  Again, my apoligies.
View Quote

It's fine. I know, it's a sensitive subject to some. It's very hard for me having a conversation with people that think you're an enemy. I know what my convictions are. And they don't include jihad or some sort of violence, that some keyboard redneck would want you to believe. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for volunteers like you. Thanks for helping people like me get a shot at the opportunity to come here and make a better life.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:06:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No, it is from my experience with multiple cultures from the Middle East.
You must be from there if you take offense at it.
It is the truth as I see it, none the less, like it or not.

Here is an example:
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/29/video-this-altercation-in-the-uk-should-act-as-a-wake-up-call-about-the-islamic-threat-in-america/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can discuss it all you want. It will not change the fact that a whole religion or race will follow a small percentage of that group into war.
They may not want to individually but they will.
I do not understand the paranoia and aggression practiced by so many of those from the Middle East but there is no middle path with them.
They do not argue, they go to war.
They will follow a corrupt and incorrect theocracy no matter what.
There is no winning with them except for killing them.
They will lie to you very convincingly. They consider that ability a social necessity.
They owe an "infidel" nothing morally and will try to profit from them if they can, then cut their head off because they are an infidel.
I do not know if the race made the religion or the religion made the race but it is ignorant to trust where they say their loyalties are when battle lines are drawn.
We ARE in a war, make no mistke.

This is just trolling right? No one can be this ignorant without it being willful.

Here is an example:
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/29/video-this-altercation-in-the-uk-should-act-as-a-wake-up-call-about-the-islamic-threat-in-america/

Lol. I was born and raised in the U.S.

I don't take offense; your line of thinking is just ignorant.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do not confuse arrogance with what may actually just be knowledge that you are uncomfortable with someone else having and using.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, which is why I'd like to see Islam make to to where Christianity is today: Bitching and moaning about the gays and heretics instead of killing them or destroying "pagan" symbols.

I don't understand why anyone would try to convince a Muslim that 'you are practicing your religion wrong' when that muslim comes out and denounces terrorists.

Makes no sense.

Again, it makes no sense to you because you're ignorant on the topic.

Actually, your bigotry is what doesn't make sense to him, and it's not his ignorance that is the problem. It's yours.

I can't imagine the amount of arrogance it takes to tell someone they are practicing their religion wrong, and that you have a better understanding their religion than they do.

Do not confuse arrogance with what may actually just be knowledge that you are uncomfortable with someone else having and using.

No, it is arrogance. A "Muslim scholar" can't even purport to speak for all Muslims, because there is no central authority that is empowered to speak on their behalf or declare an official interpretation of the Koran. A non-Muslim thinking they can do what even Muslims cannot, is just ridiculous. Lol.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, he probably isn't.
I think it is more of a cultural thing. Most Arabs are Shi'ites and are tremendously good at being deceitful if they need to be to protect their interests.
But the Saudi royals are Sunni and they are tremendously deceitful and have been for generations.
But my belief is that Muslims will align with Muslims, right or wrong, if the extremists push things to all out religious war.
And they are being totally merciless in doing it.
ETA Obama was raised in the Wahhabi schools. He is an extremely good liar....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's lying to all of you ! It says he can in the Koran!

No, he probably isn't.
I think it is more of a cultural thing. Most Arabs are Shi'ites and are tremendously good at being deceitful if they need to be to protect their interests.
But the Saudi royals are Sunni and they are tremendously deceitful and have been for generations.
But my belief is that Muslims will align with Muslims, right or wrong, if the extremists push things to all out religious war.

Muslims are being killed by extremists everyday because they will not join with them. What you believe is stupid.

The only way non-radical Muslims would ever join with them is if we stopped engaging in target discrimination, and began targeting Muslims as a whole regardless of their views. I can't see anyone in government ever being stupid enough to allow that to happen, despite the wishes of many in GD.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can discuss it all you want. It will not change the fact that a whole religion or race will follow a small percentage of that group into war.

I do not understand the paranoia and aggression practiced by so many of those from the Middle East but there is no middle path with them.

They will lie to you very convincingly. They consider that ability a social necessity.

They owe an "infidel" nothing morally and will try to profit from them if they can, then cut their head off because they are an infidel.

I do not know if the race made the religion or the religion made the race but it is ignorant to trust where they say their loyalties are when battle lines are drawn.

This is just trolling right? No one can be this ignorant without it being willful.

Here is an example:

I used to hang out with some Saudis that were housemates with a girl I was banging. They had her totally fooled and were super nice. They would magically have $20,000-30,000 deposited in each of their (the Saudis') bank accounts each month and they blew though it on expensive dinners and partying. I say the money magically appeared because they claimed that they didn't know who was depositing it. They were training here in the USA to be pilots.

Anyways, they would take us to hooka bar and stuff (places that were filled with Muslims) and they would tell me to say something out loud in Arabic. Of course I would refuse so they would say something like, "It's means "what's up."" So since the chick I was banging was with us I would give in and repeat what they said (because pie). It turned out they were having me say "behold, God" or "Praise God" or something in Arabic.

They are gone now (moved to a different city to continue their flight training) and I am not hooking up with that chick anymore but I'm still pissed they deceived me into saying whatever it was they told me to say. I guess I'm lucky they didn't come in and cut my head off when I was banging the girl.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't trust this guy
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Don't trust this guy
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I used to hang out with some Saudis that were housemates with a girl I was banging. They had her totally fooled and were super nice. They would magically have $20,000-30,000 deposited in each of their (the Saudis') bank accounts each month and they blew though it on expensive dinners and partying. I say the money magically appeared because they claimed that they didn't know who was depositing it. They were training here in the USA to be pilots.

Anyways, they would take us to hooka bar and stuff (places that were filled with Muslims) and they would tell me to say something out loud in Arabic. Of course I would refuse so they would say something like, "It's means "what's up."" So since the chick I was banging was with us I would give in and repeat what they said (because pie). It turned out they were having me say "behold, God" or "Praise God" or something in Arabic.

They are gone now (moved to a different city to continue their flight training) and I am not hooking up with that chick anymore but I'm still pissed they deceived me into saying whatever it was they told me to say. I guess I'm lucky they didn't come in and cut my head off when I was banging the girl.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is an example:

OhMYGERD!!! Contact the FBI immediately!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So if a cult declares war on us and it isn't a nation state, we should not do anything because it is irrelevant?  

Nope.  Wrong answer.  

We didn't fight just Germany Italy, Japan, etc.  We fought fascists wherever they were.

It's time to do so again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My question is, what is wrong with consider islam the enemy in general, knowing there are good muslims out there.

that's fine, but posters in this thread were classifying OP as enemy only because he is muslim

see the difference?

Oh, I do see the difference, I was discussing things on a more general level....

ETA In that nowadays if you same "islam is the enemy" you'll get a bunch of people jumping all over you pointing out how that is not true...

In WWII if someone said Germany is the enemy, or Japan is the enemy, and you stepped in with a tirade about how that wasn't true, and how it was a few bad apples in the large population of Germany (or Japan) that were the troublemakers, you'd probably get punched in the face....

It's because during WWII, the governments of both Germany and Japan,  who spoke on behalf of and represented their collective peoples,  declared war on us,  thereby making those nation states / peoples our enemies.

There is no single collective muslim authority or government that can claim to speak on behalf of all muslims.  Therefore, there is no definitive muslim authority which can declare war on the west on behalf of all muslims.  There are over 1 billion muslims,  and they span across many nations. There are also multiple sects,  each with their own interpretation of what they believe the Koran says and how to practice their religion.

That is why you can't say the enemy is Islam or Muslims in general,  because muslims are not some monolithic entity.

The fact that Al-Queda, ISIS or other terrorist organizations have declared war on us is irrelevant because they cannot claim to speak for or represent even a fraction of Muslims worldwide.

One would assume that this would be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

So if a cult declares war on us and it isn't a nation state, we should not do anything because it is irrelevant?  

Nope.  Wrong answer.  

We didn't fight just Germany Italy, Japan, etc.  We fought fascists wherever they were.

The USA fought Spain during WW2?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  Wrong answer.  

Please don't quote him. I have him on ignore for a reason. His posts contain too much stupidity for me to tolerate. I would have never seen his response had you not quoted him.

First, comparing Islam to a cult when it is one of the world's largest recognized religions is the height of stupidity.

Second, he totally ignores the fact, specifically highlighted in my post, that Muslims aren't a monolithic block so calling Muslims, in general, our enemy is again stupid.

I could go on... but HRomberg is not worth anyone's time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Don't trust this guy
View Quote

You don't shit about me, so shut your pie hole.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You're not really a threat to me, lol. Maybe, you'd like to think that, but you're very, very, very insignificant to me. Having said that, I'm done here with you. And as we say in Bosnian... Marš u picku materinu.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then you can not tell someone that lying and deception is forbidden, because you just told me an instance where it's okay....which, again, happens to be an instance that can be extended to include justification for lying to any infidel at any time if you decide they are a "severe" threat to you.

No need, you already did that in the stuff I just highlighted.  

Your excuses/explanations thus far make no such questions necessary.  

You're not really a threat to me, lol. Maybe, you'd like to think that, but you're very, very, very insignificant to me. Having said that, I'm done here with you. And as we say in Bosnian... Marš u picku materinu.

Which means "Into your mother's cunt."  

Well, now I'm really sorry I didn't automatically mistake you for someone who I could call a friend.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is an example:

Yep, I'm an infidel all right. Obviously you aren't and fit right in with the goat herders.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#16]
to all those saying don't trust him because of taquitos:

do you trust someone that says they are christian just because the bible says lying is not ok?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Muslims are being killed by extremists everyday because they will not join with them. What you believe is stupid.

The only way non-radical Muslims would ever join with them is if we started engaging in target discrimination, and began targeting Muslims as a whole regardless of their views. I can't see anyone in government ever being stupid enough to allow that to happen, despite the wishes of many in GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he probably isn't.

The only way non-radical Muslims would ever join with them is if we started engaging in target discrimination, and began targeting Muslims as a whole regardless of their views. I can't see anyone in government ever being stupid enough to allow that to happen, despite the wishes of many in GD.

If the extremists don't have the support of the majority of Muslims, why do they not unite to kill the extremists for killing other Muslims?
Regardless so you are saying we have to tolerate the pork humping terrorists hiding within the Muslim community because they are Muslim too?
Speaking of ignorant, closed minds - Don't most Muslims condemn all Jews, from Iran to Saudi Arabia?
They are vocal all over the world about killing Jews.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The only way those in government would is if they were Muslim.
So you are saying we have to tolerate the pork humping terrorists hiding within the Muslim community because they are Muslim too?
Not like the Muslims condemn all Jews, from Iran to Saudi Arabia?
I always enjoy dealing with hypocrites.
View Quote

Point of order, there are many thousands of Jews in Iran. Saudi Arabia, not so much.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well, now I'm really sorry I didn't automatically mistake you for someone who I could call a friend.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then you can not tell someone that lying and deception is forbidden, because you just told me an instance where it's okay....which, again, happens to be an instance that can be extended to include justification for lying to any infidel at any time if you decide they are a "severe" threat to you.

I am not your friend. Friends don't start off with "you're my enemy", and "I don't trust you no matter what you say..." when in fact I never implied anything like that. You want to judge me based on some backwards civilization in ME that's responsible for more deaths towards other muslims, fine. That's your choice.

Sorry you had to witness some bad shit. I did too. But that doesn't automatically dismiss all decent orthodox and catholic christians, just because of what some did during the war.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Point of order, there are many thousands of Jews in Iran. Saudi Arabia, not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you are saying we have to tolerate the pork humping terrorists hiding within the Muslim community because they are Muslim too?

And Ahmednutjob from Iran has said Israel must be destroyed. Iran getting nukes leaves no doubt where they will use them first.
Hamas is getting their missles from Iran to boot.
I don't believe the Muslim theocracy in Iran is very tolerant of Jews.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I like them all but I'd carry the HK P30 for CCW and one of the AR's in my GO bag.  I have a number of close friends who escaped from Iran and we shoot a lot together.   I coached their son's in wrestling and they are studs.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And Ahmednutjob from Iran has said Israel must be destroyed. Iran getting nukes leaves no doubt where they will use them first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iran has been "on the verge of having a nuke" longer than I've been alive. Either they're the most incompetent morans on the face of the earth or...somebody's been lying to us for a very long time. I'm not buying it anymore.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Please don't quote him. I have him on ignore for a reason. His posts contain too much stupidity for me to tolerate. I would have never seen his response had you not quoted him.

First, comparing Islam to a cult when it is one of the world's largest recognized religions is the height of stupidity.

Second, he totally ignores the fact, specifically highlighted in my post, that Muslims aren't a monolithic block so calling Muslims, in general, our enemy is again stupid.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  Wrong answer.  

All religions are cults designed to guide us on how to live our lives.  For good or evil, it gives us a conscience that no wild animal has.

Look at world history... all of it... to understand who treats their fellow man best.

This is NO different than comparing these United States of America to the rest of civilization.  The facts show we have done more good for mankind than ANY other civilization in history.

World history shows that Islam is NOT good for FREEDOM.

FACT.

Lie.  Deny.  Counter accuse all you want.

Submission does NOT equal freedom.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Riddle me this, Muslim:

If I burn a Kindle with a bunch of Holy Texts, am I going to hell?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Riddle me this, Muslim:

If I burn a Kindle with a bunch of Holy Texts, am I going to hell?
View Quote

Is it a crappy early gen kindle or one of the new paperwhites?

Do you go to hell if you just delete the book off your Kindle?

What if you throw the Kindle down the driveway first so it doesn't function anymore--then burn it? I think you're good then.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't trust this guy

I know all I need to know, sport.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I am not your friend. Friends don't start off with "you're my enemy", and "I don't trust you no matter what you say..." when in fact I never implied anything like that. You want to judge me based on some backwards civilization in ME that's responsible for more deaths towards other muslims, fine. That's your choice.

Sorry you had to witness some bad shit. I did too. But that doesn't automatically dismiss all decent orthodox and catholic christians, just because of what some did during the war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How soon we forget.  I started out saying it was hard to believe you were credible, but that I would support you if you were credible.  You then proceeded to demonstrate that you were indeed NOT credible.

Actually, I judged you on your own words and "clarifications," such as they were.  That they happen to mirror that of some backwards civilization is YOUR choice, not mine.

Not sure where you're going with this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:23:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yep, I'm an infidel all right. Obviously you aren't and fit right in with the goat herders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is an example:

Lol.  Being an "infidel" doesn't mean you are ignorant. You are ignorant and an "infidel".  They are mutually exclusive. Lmao
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If the extremists don't have the support of the majority of Muslims, why do they not unite to kill the extremists for killing other Muslims?
Regardless so you are saying we have to tolerate the pork humping terrorists hiding within the Muslim community because they are Muslim too?
Speaking of ignorant, closed minds - Don't most Muslims condemn all Jews, from Iran to Saudi Arabia?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he probably isn't.

Your posts aren't even worth responding to anymore.

The Iraqi and Syrian governments have been fighting for their lives against radical Jihadists for the last several years. Where the fuck have you been?  Living under a rock?

As for the Jews... Iran has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel in the middle east (40,000). There is no doubt anti-semitism is rampant in the muslim world,  but if muslim countries wanted all jews dead,  40,000 jews wouldn't being living relatively unencumbered in Iran right now.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ignorance of your posts is fucking astouding.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:33:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Like an Indian in a min-van
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:34:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

All religions are cults designed to guide us on how to live our lives.  For good or evil, it gives us a conscience that no wild animal has.

Look at world history... all of it... to understand who treats their fellow man best.

This is NO different than comparing these United States of America to the rest of civilization.  The facts show we have done more good for mankind than ANY other civilization in history.

FACT.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  Wrong answer.  

FACT.

Your post shows you do not know what a cult is. Read a book.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's fine. I know, it's a sensitive subject to some. It's very hard for me having a conversation with people that think you're an enemy. I know what my convictions are. And they don't include jihad or some sort of violence, that some keyboard redneck would want you to believe. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for volunteers like you. Thanks for helping people like me get a shot at the opportunity to come here and make a better life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, I want to apologize for the postures I took with you before. I was unnecessarily rude and direct, neither of which you deserved.  I saw first hand what Muslims endured in BH, having worked in Banja Luka and Sarajevo in the mid '90s and as I re-read my posts I realized how very rude I sounded.  Again, my apoligies.

I hope it includes true (spiritual) jihad.

ASA
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:13:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't trust this guy

You and MK262 are angry fellas
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
OP sounds like a good dude.  Now, if he'd only get right with Christ...
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty strong  words from the Bosinian.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't trust this guy

I'm not angry. I'm in awe of the ignorance in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't trust this guy

Start a thread about being a Christian and you will get similar responses. Hell even the OP is on the Christian bashing band wagon This is GD and not meant to be taken seriously.

I always describe GD in terms of the Clint Eastwood movie" Grand Torino " when they are in the barber shop fucking with each other. If you haven't seen it at least watch that scene then I think GD will make more sense to you

Oh and IBTL
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't trust this guy

AWWW   Temet Nosce

Well at least you can admit it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#40]
OP how about you share with arfcom about Naskh, then explain how the surrah's in the koran are organized. This is elementary level islamic understanding so this should not be a problem for you. Then we can go a little further from there. I want to see how much you know?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Like what? Have you seen what Americans are capable of? I see every day. Just turn on the news for one day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen fiirst hand what Bosnians are capable of, so color me unimpressed.

Like what? Have you seen what Americans are capable of? I see every day. Just turn on the news for one day.

That statement sounds like justification for beheadings, planes into buildings, and blowing shit up.

You really don't want to see what we're capable of.

But, IIRC we don't hide behind schools, hospitals, or the general population.

Plus, taking a terrorists clothes away during interrogation and even waterboarding isn't quite the same as decapitation.

And.........

Odds are that you, your family,  and friends, have never committed a terrorist act.

However, I'd never go shootin' with you.....

It's not worth the risk........

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:01:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
That statement sounds like justification for beheadings, planes into buildings, and blowing shit up.

Plus, taking a terrorists clothes away during interrogation and even waterboarding isn't quite the same as decapitation.

And.........

Odds are that you, your family,  and friends, have never committed a terrorist act.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And.........

Guess he went to bed. I was going to ask him if he thought Mohammed during his time period where he formed islam if he thinks Mohammad committed crimes and evil acts?

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:46:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
AWWW   Temet Nosce

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/GarySeven/TemetNosce.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't trust this guy

AWWW   Temet Nosce

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/GarySeven/TemetNosce.jpg

The funny part is you think you just insulted me. Lol

I "know myself" alright. I chalk it up to a disbelief that others could have such low intelligence.
I need to remember that just because I'm educated, I can't just expect others to be. The  majority of GD is composed of idiots.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:55:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And.........

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And.........

I wouldn't go shooting with you, and I went to catholic school. I wouldn't trust you to have the common sense to be able to handle a weapon, because you clearly are not demonstrating common sense in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:49:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

You posted earlier about "willfully ignorant".
It is extremely obvious you can''t look in a mirror.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 5:23:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it doesn't. That's an ignorant statement. If you were to turn on the news, you'd find all kinds of atrocious acts being committed, like violence, murder, theft, incest, rape, etc... in America, right now. Should I judge everyone by these action?
The response was to that he's seen "what Bosnians" are capable of. He didn't, is my point. At least not in a way that you're describing us.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 5:59:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  Wrong answer.  

FACT.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Go ahead and ignore the rest of my post.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:25:25 AM EDT
[#49]
I too know what Bosnians are capable of:

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:09:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I too know what Bosnians are capable of:

http://www.likecroatia.hr/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/P1.jpg
View Quote

Mmmm, fill those with farmers cheese and blueberries....look like Hungarian palaczinta....
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top