Page / 32
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:37:05 AM EDT
[#1]
this shit is funny
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:37:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you guys been to the SOE facebook page they are dogging out this thread all of ARFCOM and even Aimless. Apparently they are following this thread and posting screen shots from it!
View Quote

Theyre probably all fapping to it too.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:41:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I actually really like his products. Idk why people get all butt hurt. Doesn't pertain to me or my success so I don't care. If a customer can't read, follow directions, I wouldn't waste my time either. Same thing with women. I want one that know what she wants, maybe that's why I'm 18 and haven't dated any chick lately, because they tell me they don't know what they want. So I just leave and don't waste my time by life if they aren't going to bother. Ain't my fucking problem. You don't care or think... I don't either.  Js
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:42:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Have you guys been to the SOE facebook page they are dogging out this thread all of ARFCOM and even Aimless. Apparently they are following this thread and posting screen shots from it!
View Quote

Fuck em, let them swing their purses over there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:45:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Bro, what would you do if pizzas and six packs were flying at you? It's a nightmare. the AIR was full of HUNDREDS of 6 packs and pizzas. I know you want to act all courageous and shit, but the truth is,  until it happens YOU DON'T KNOW.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My fave comment was some dude defending Yeager hiding in a ditch (something about ditch bitches), who's pic looked like he couldn't hide from a pizza and a 6 pack to save his life.

Bro, what would you do if pizzas and six packs were flying at you? It's a nightmare. the AIR was full of HUNDREDS of 6 packs and pizzas. I know you want to act all courageous and shit, but the truth is,  until it happens YOU DON'T KNOW.

You're a regular John Wayne, huh? Excuse me while I kneel at the alter of "I Don't Give A Fuck". Are they casting you for Expendables 4 based on all of your real-life combat experience...or just the COD3 combat experience you got in between patrols from the DFAC to the MWR?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:46:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm just here to watch the trolls flail about.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:51:53 AM EDT
[#7]
what a pathetic piece of shit I posted " Hey JW how does that whole being a felon thing work when you are out on the range" it was not up 3 minutes and they deleted it and blocked me from commenting what a pussy! FIREMISSION!!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:52:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've been there, and fuck Yeager. Fuck him, fuck his cowardice in Iraq, fuck his hyping himself, fuck his ego that led him to believe he was worth a fuck when he should have cracked open a whiskey and drank himself enough courage to fix himself by seppuku, fuck the stupid techniques he teaches students, and fuck anyone dumb enough to fall for his shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
he's buddies  with Yeager and AWOL and Erica, who pimped the shit out of his stuff

I am about sick of your constant harping on Yeager. So what, the guy ran into a fucking ditch. Have you ever been in the middle of an Iraqi road with hundreds of rounds zinging around you and your buddies, watching them die and waiting for the one that may get you at any damn moment? What? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I don't like the guy, per se....but I be damned if I'll standby while you lead the pack of countless other's who've never been there talk smack about someone who has. So the fuck what, he jumped in a ditch trying to save his ass - from what I saw of the video, there wasn't much else he could've done considering the mistakes that were made prior to the ambush. He made mistakes and some of his teammates died....guess what, had you managed to take your scary little penguin ass over there with us, you would know that shit like that was an every day occurrence.  News flash, hero - on one day, you may save a platoon of Recon Marines under fire....and the next day freeze up like a virgin on prom night until you get your shit together. You just never fucking know how you're gonna exactly react. But hey...we can't all be real-life real-life action heroes like you.

I've been there, and fuck Yeager. Fuck him, fuck his cowardice in Iraq, fuck his hyping himself, fuck his ego that led him to believe he was worth a fuck when he should have cracked open a whiskey and drank himself enough courage to fix himself by seppuku, fuck the stupid techniques he teaches students, and fuck anyone dumb enough to fall for his shit.

And fuck parking brakes
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:54:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And fuck parking brakes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

he's buddies  with Yeager and AWOL and Erica, who pimped the shit out of his stuff

I am about sick of your constant harping on Yeager. So what, the guy ran into a fucking ditch. Have you ever been in the middle of an Iraqi road with hundreds of rounds zinging around you and your buddies, watching them die and waiting for the one that may get you at any damn moment? What? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I don't like the guy, per se....but I be damned if I'll standby while you lead the pack of countless other's who've never been there talk smack about someone who has. So the fuck what, he jumped in a ditch trying to save his ass - from what I saw of the video, there wasn't much else he could've done considering the mistakes that were made prior to the ambush. He made mistakes and some of his teammates died....guess what, had you managed to take your scary little penguin ass over there with us, you would know that shit like that was an every day occurrence.  News flash, hero - on one day, you may save a platoon of Recon Marines under fire....and the next day freeze up like a virgin on prom night until you get your shit together. You just never fucking know how you're gonna exactly react. But hey...we can't all be real-life real-life action heroes like you.

And fuck parking brakes
You should challenge parking brakes to a duel!

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:56:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're a regular John Wayne, huh? Excuse me while I kneel at the alter of "I Don't Give A Fuck". Are they casting you for Expendables 4 based on all of your real-life combat experience...or just the COD3 combat experience you got in between patrols from the DFAC to the MWR?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My fave comment was some dude defending Yeager hiding in a ditch (something about ditch bitches), who's pic looked like he couldn't hide from a pizza and a 6 pack to save his life.

This fucking guy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:56:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obpkAaVCC9w https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obpkAaVCC9w
View Quote

One comment, "I'm surprised you didn't show any guns"  Must...fight...urge...to...reply...
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:57:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And fuck parking brakes

By all that is Holy, I shall!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:57:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And fuck parking brakes

I have over 9 internet hours watching YouTube videos about parking brake operations.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guess it depends on how many ditches are on the way from the DFAC to the MWR....

Also, just so you know they're casting him for The Expendables 5.  He's the bad guy.
He's playing the part of a stick shift car with the parking brake on.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:00:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

That really tells you everything you need to know right there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:08:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why doesn't he show us his gun collection? Surely it rivals Reed Knight's.

Oh, wait. That's right, he's a convicted felon and can't possess any. (Not that I believe that stops him. I have little to no doubt that he has more than few folks who'll risk jail time to straw purchase whatever he wants.)
View Quote

I take no pleasure in someone being unconstitutionally denied their rights. The only thing that would keep me from buying from him is if he stole from his customers.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:13:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You talk a lot of shit for a guy without a tank. I was an 0351 and I have the DD214 and CAR to back it up. I also know that Yeager is a fucking pathetic coward.

What was your MOS? Where did you do your tour(s)?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:15:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

slowclap.gif
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:17:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Yeager nutthuggers buy his shit.
The whole fucking lot of them seem to lack integrity.
Fuck them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:17:34 AM EDT
[#20]
The problem with SOE is that they do not communicate well with their customers.  The one and only order I ever placed with SOE advised me that I would have to wait 60 - 90 days.  After 90 days no product, no communication.  I had to initiate contact several times to get anyone to respond.  At that point, I didn't care if the product was in hand ready to ship, it was a breach of trust.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:18:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I actually really like his products. Idk why people get all butt hurt. Doesn't pertain to me or my success so I don't care. If a customer can't read, follow directions, I wouldn't waste my time either. Same thing with women. I want one that know what she wants, maybe that's why I'm 18 and haven't dated any chick lately, because they tell me they don't know what they want. So I just leave and don't waste my time by life if they aren't going to bother. Ain't my fucking problem. You don't care or think... I don't either.  Js
View Quote

An 18 y/o 13'er opining about combat gear and how to handle the bitches. I fucking rost.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:20:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's your tank? What was your MOS and where did you see combat?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:22:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

An 18 y/o 13'er opining about combat gear and how to handle the bitches. I fucking rost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I got visions of the neckbeard thread when I read that post.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:23:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only "combat gear" I have is a micro chest rig and a edc belt. Yea.. That's war gear alright. I'm not telling anyone how to handle women. It's how I've handled it so far. I don't know why you are personally attacking me, but I guess attack the person rather than the argument being discussed.

Edit: I joined in 2012 so no 13er
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:24:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Shit he gets all of the bitches with his fedora and m'ladies.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:24:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The only "combat gear" I have is a micro chest rig and a edc belt. Yea.. That's war gear alright. I'm not telling anyone how to handle women. It's how I've handled it so far. I don't know why you are personally attacking me, but I guess attack the person rather than the argument being discussed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why even mention women in a thread that had zero to do with them?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:25:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The argument at hand?  How can you back a thief?  Do all you Willis lovers have to fail an integrity test to get the special decoder ring?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:27:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was trying to correlate my expirenced of people causing trouble or issues from my own life to his situation. I possibly should have worded it differently. I thought it would help. Oh well haha
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:27:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's questioning your credibility, not personally attacking you.  You're basically saying "based on my experience...", oh wait, you don't have any experience.  

And Dec 2012 is a 13er.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, dec 12 join date is still a 13'er, and a total 13'er post like yours is just double verification.

M'lady..

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:29:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I was trying to correlate my expirenced of people causing trouble or issues from my own life to his situation. I possibly should have worded it differently. I thought it would help. Oh well haha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does an 18 year old girl not knowing what she want cause problems for you?
Hell just stick it to her and move on.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:30:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He's questioning your credibility, not personally attacking you.  You're basically saying "based on my experience...", oh wait, you don't have any experience.  

And Dec 2012 is a 13er.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Dec 2012 is a 13er.

All of this.

I know I'm a 13er but fuck ya Mayan Apocalypse.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:30:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The argument at hand?  How can you back a thief?  Do all you Willis lovers have to fail an integrity test to get the special decoder ring?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No there is no test and I am a very honest, and  highly moral person. There are 2 sides to every story including the stickied one in the tactical gear thread. I think it's funny how m4 carbine.net says he's a squared away guy, and tons of people hate him here.

I don't work for John or am I endorsed by him. I just like his stuff.

People flip the fuck out when they don't hear both sides.

Edit: I'm not gonna argue any further if I'm a 13er or not on a Internet forum. It's kind of laughable. Also, I don't have a lot of expirence with women, but I did have some. The credibility issue with gear? Well that's a lot of civilians then also. A lot of civilians don't have real world expirence in gunfights or arrests but we still have this stuff.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:34:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No there is no test and I am a very honest, and  highly moral person. There are 2 sides to every story including the stickied one in the tactical gear thread. I think it's funny how m4 carbine.net says he's a squared away guy, and tons of people hate him here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then fucking go there then.

Willis has been discussed ad nauseum on this forum and your little experience with a belt and chest rig means fuck all.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:38:27 AM EDT
[#35]
The funny thing is I had never really heard of this douche until him and Yeager made that video to take up for Corey
As soon as he opened his mouth I had an instant dislike of him I am glad my dislike of him was justified.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:41:39 AM EDT
[#36]
So you want me to leave bc of a different opinion, and  my personal input which was non instigating? You need to take a damn chill pill. You must have something seriously against this guy or something.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:44:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So you want me to leave bc of a different opinion, and  my personal input which was non instigating? You need to take a damn chill pill. You must have something seriously against this guy or something.
View Quote

We just tend to not like guys who are completely full of shit and treat their customer base like shit.
I also dispise him for defending Cory simply because he makes him money. That right there just shows how grimy he is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:45:37 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

......................... That's kind of the point of this thread.
hnggggggggghhhhhhhh

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:46:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

We just tend to not like guys who are completely full of shit and treat their customer base like shit.
I also dispise him for defending Cory simply because he makes him money. That right there just shows how grimy he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do agree about the Cory thing. I thought that was kind of odd really. I thought he would have been one of the first to bash him. I was shocked by the video. He does treat some people like dog shit and I think it is unnecessary sometimes, but sometimes it's not. Hell he should has raised hell with the fat cop sending a pic of his alleged "dick" on his wife's phone.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:47:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

hnggggggggghhhhhhhh

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hnggggggggghhhhhhhh

Still fucking funny.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:47:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't care what the fuck you do. I don't give a flying fuck about Willis.

GD is for assholes. Want nice? Go to team.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:49:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
No one says you have to leave.

Just...  imagine an 8 year old came up to you and started talking about gear an women.   You'd be like "You're 8, what do you know".

Now imagine you're an 18 year old, and you log onto a web forum, not only is everyone older than you, the bulk of he active posters in the thread you're sharing your experience in are either active duty or prior service military.

Now imagine all that, and you just happened to join in the same time frame as a TON of other people who've made a bad name for the entire cohort of people who joined on and around 2013.
It's kind of like a perfect storm.

Don't leave...  just lay low in a ditch and observe for awhile and see how things work...

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:49:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the Internet is for some people who probably don't talk to this like people in real life. Just because you can be a complete ass all the time doesn't mean you should be. I'm not saying nice, just knock it off.

Edit: madcap- I don't know how me saying a guys gear is nice is bad and all. I input 1 opinion and it goes just haywire... Haha
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:51:10 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Just...  imagine an 8 year old came up to you and started talking about gear an women.   You'd be like "You're 8, what do you know".

Now imagine you're an 18 year old, and you log onto a web forum, not only is everyone older than you, the bulk of he active posters in the thread you're sharing your experience in are either active duty or prior service military.

Now imagine all that, and you just happened to join in the same time frame as a TON of other people who've made a bad name for the entire cohort of people who joined on and around 2013.

Don't leave...  just lay low in a ditch and observe for awhile and see how things work...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FUCK!

What a twist!

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:52:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Any word on Aimless-themed penguin Combat Cocks?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:52:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Or the Internet is for some people who probably don't talk to this like people in real life. Just because you can be a complete ass all the time doesn't mean you should be. I'm not saying nice, just knock it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong I am the exact same person here as I am in real life.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:52:22 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA: lol nevermind

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:52:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:53:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

".......lay low in a ditch......." hahhahahhhnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:54:18 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top