Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
What happened to Mr. Badass lawyer?

Oh yeah, a victim showed up and proved his client was a douchbag.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#2]
edit
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that a thing now?  Contractor status is BTDT?

lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that you need it 30cal, but I have your back. Nobody walks around with a DD-214 in the 'stan. I'd love to see the orders for his PH, not the fucking certificate, but the orders.

Thanks, and you're dead on, brother.

My bad, It appears he may have been KBR or some other contractor. He wasn't active duty USMC, that is pretty clear, although he is obviously trying to come across as being one.

lol.

Isn't this how Joe Teti got in "trouble?" Claiming BTDT when he went as a contractor and not in his role as a Recon Marine or Army SF Soldier.

IMO if you're fighting on the same side it counts as BTDT but I'm just a super pog.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that you need it 30cal, but I have your back. Nobody walks around with a DD-214 in the 'stan. I'd love to see the orders for his PH, not the fucking certificate, but the orders.

My bad, It appears he may have been KBR or some other contractor. He wasn't active duty USMC, that is pretty clear, although he is obviously trying to come across as being one.

lol.

Goodness, ya'll are a tough crowd. For all I know, and can prove, I haven't BTDT...nor am I sure if I ever claimed to. But seriously, what do I gotta do to be accepted by all of you guys that won the war single-handed? How can you think I was anything other than Tier 1 from my bloused blue jeans over steel-toed Converse combat boots, buying all those "Mission Accomplished" T-shirts and every piece of Spec-Ops Brand nylon and Bug-Out-Bag I could get my hands on?

What if - and this is a long shot, I know - I tell you my secret for meeting sexy single ladies at the MWR? Will that do the trick? Better yet, how about my now-useless 6' tall stack of AAFES pogs? Oh...here we go... how about I post pictures of all the cock and balls I drew and dirty rhymes I wrote on the inside of all the ports-johns in my AOR...or better yet, lets count all the times I signed in for lunch at the DFAC - TWICE!!?!? I bet that'll show all you Doubting Thomasses!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Goodness, ya'll are a tough crowd. For all I know, and can prove, I haven't BTDT...nor am I sure if I ever claimed to. But seriously, what do I gotta do to be accepted by all of you guys that won the war single-handed? How can you think I was anything other than Tier 1 from my bloused blue jeans over steel-toed Converse combat boots, buying all those "Mission Accomplished" T-shirts and every piece of Spec-Ops Brand nylon and Bug-Out-Bag I could get my hands on?

What if - and this is a long shot, I know - I tell you my secret for meeting sexy single ladies at the MWR? Will that do the trick? Better yet, how about my now-useless 6' tall stack of AAFES pogs? Oh...here we go... how about I post pictures of all the cock and balls I drew and dirty rhymes I wrote on the inside of all the ports-johns in my AOR...or better yet, lets count all the times I signed in for lunch at the DFAC - TWICE!!?!? I bet that'll show all you Doubting Thomasses!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

Don't worry about it JarHead. I'm guessing someone didn't read the whole thread before posting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:35:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't worry about it JarHead. I'm guessing someone didn't read the whole thread before posting.

View Quote

I don't know BM....after this train wreck of a thread, I am about ready to stick my head in the sand and only post in the Tactical Gear forum once a month and Team forum only on holidays from now on....
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

Damn dude, if they're not Fleur pogs you can still use em on US bases Conus.

I bought alot of monsters.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:11:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Last I heard, you can contact the AAFES main office concerning a refund on those.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Better yet, how about my now-useless 6' tall stack of AAFES pogs?

Last I heard, you can contact the AAFES main office concerning a refund on those.

No kidding? Shit, I might retire then. I was gonna give them out as Christmas presents this year at the homeless shelter, but fuck 'em now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Last I head, he was en route to the Smithsonian to access their Rosetta Stone of the Profane in an attempt to translate his client's response.

Little is known about the RSotP because the museum has just never had a good way to put it on display without offending, well, everyone.  But, a team of linguistic scholars have been secretly studying it for a number of years.  In an ironic twist, the RSotP is also a documentation of a decree made in Memphis ... Tennessee.

The Memphis(TN) Decree is believed by scholars to have something to do with customer service and product returns, but that's still a matter of heated debate.

Here's the surviving text:
If thats fucking fucker fucking fucks, then fucking fuck that fucker. Gives me fucking fone.  You fucking fucker are fucking fucked.  Give me fucking product.  Fire.  Gives me.  Fucking fire is fucking fucked.  Lafinig?  You stop! All yous fucking fuckers now fucking fucked. Hhhhnnnnnnnnnnggggg!

Linguistic experts believe that last part may make some sort of sense based on specific vocal inflections - or it could just be the insane stone carvings of a crazy person.  However, all of the scholars roundly agreed that this is the worst customer service guidance ever codified in the history of mankind.  And monkeys.

Despite some minor scorch marks, the full extent of the text appears to be intact - because rock doesn't burn, even in the presence of an accelerant.  The meaning of the crushed pair of scissors found underneath the rock, and the partially burnt paper found taped to the top of the rock is still unknown to this very day.  An unidentified source with the Smithsonian would only say that "top men" were working on that mystery.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Last I head, he was en route to the Smithsonian to access their Rosetta Stone of the Profane in an attempt to translate his client's response.

Little is known about the RSotP because the museum has just never had a good way to put it on display without offending, well, everyone. But, a team of linguistic scholars have been secretly studying it for a number of years. In an ironic twist, the RSotP is also a documentation of a decree made in Memphis ... Tennessee.

The Memphis(TN) Decree is believed by scholars to have something to do with customer service and product returns, but that's still a matter of heated debate.

Linguistic experts believe that last part may make some sort of sense based on specific vocal inflections - or it could just be the insane stone carvings of a crazy person. However, all of the scholars roundly agreed that this is the worst customer service guidance ever codified in the history of mankind. And monkeys.

Despite some minor scorch marks, the full extent of the text appears to be intact - because rock doesn't burn, even in the presence of an accelerant. The meaning of the crushed pair of scissors found underneath the rock, and the partially burnt paper found taped to the top of the rock is still unknown to this very day. An unidentified source with the Smithsonian would only say that "top men" were working on that mystery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Little is known about the RSotP because the museum has just never had a good way to put it on display without offending, well, everyone. But, a team of linguistic scholars have been secretly studying it for a number of years. In an ironic twist, the RSotP is also a documentation of a decree made in Memphis ... Tennessee.

If thats fucking fucker fucking fucks, then fucking fuck that fucker. Gives me fucking fone. You fucking fucker are fucking fucked. Give me fucking product. Fire. Gives me. Fucking fire is fucking fucked. Lafinig? You stop! All yous fucking fuckers now fucking fucked. Hhhhnnnnnnnnnnggggg!

Linguistic experts believe that last part may make some sort of sense based on specific vocal inflections - or it could just be the insane stone carvings of a crazy person. However, all of the scholars roundly agreed that this is the worst customer service guidance ever codified in the history of mankind. And monkeys.

Despite some minor scorch marks, the full extent of the text appears to be intact - because rock doesn't burn, even in the presence of an accelerant. The meaning of the crushed pair of scissors found underneath the rock, and the partially burnt paper found taped to the top of the rock is still unknown to this very day. An unidentified source with the Smithsonian would only say that "top men" were working on that mystery.

Where the fuck have you been for 24 pages?

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I've been taking free showers over at Willis Hayden's place.

Free shower with shampoo and conditioner?  Oh, hell yes!
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 5:44:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Why don't you guys like rap?

No links to Blue Gun Willis' videos, although I have to admit I was curious as to what he and what appears to be a gay midget are up to-Aimless
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#16]
What? No updates from the lawyer on why their client is a dirtbag thief?

Felons be feloning I guess.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

According to his FB page, Willis is back in TN at his shop.

There's no excuse for no update.

It's more of the same.

I begin to wonder if the lawyer was real and not just a troll.

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's more of the same.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more of the same.

Everyone did from the beginning.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It's more of the same.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's more of the same.

So you got it built up in your mind there was going to be some resolution?

JW is so butt hurt at arfcom he's making fake aimless stuffed dolls...  you think he's going to act rationally when asked to correct or look into something he didn't give a shit about the first time?  Clearly he gives two shits about customer satisfaction.  It's either "Fuck you" or "thanks for sucking my dick and letting me buy watches".

There's every excuse for no update, if JW doesn't give a shit, there's no reason to come back here and say so and catch a bunch of shit from people saying "I told you so" when it was explicitly understood from the beginning nothing might happen.

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Exactly.  

The guy is a piece of shit.

There's a reason he's a felon.

There's a reason he fucked the guy out of hundreds of dollars and didn't care about making it right for years.

Why would he suddenly stop being a piece of shit?  It's what he is.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more of the same.

JW is so butt hurt at arfcom he's making fake aimless stuffed dolls...  you think he's going to act rationally when asked to correct or look into something he didn't give a shit about the first time?  Clearly he gives two shits about customer satisfaction.  It's either "Fuck you" or "thanks for sucking my dick and letting me buy watches".

There's every excuse for no update, if JW doesn't give a shit, there's no reason to come back here and say so and catch a bunch of shit from people saying "I told you so" when it was explicitly understood from the beginning nothing might happen.

Exactly.  

The guy is a piece of shit.

There's a reason he's a felon.

There's a reason he fucked the guy out of hundreds of dollars and didn't care about making it right for years.

Why would he suddenly stop being a piece of shit?  It's what he is.  

By making it right, he would let down every afflicted part time MMA fighter that buys his shit. It would literally hurt his business more to do the right thing once than to fuck someone over and laugh about it.

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Sometimes good stuff shines through my ambient cloud of retardation
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's more of the same.

Mind-reading really is a lost art.

Don't give up your day job.

lol

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:58:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's more of the same.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more of the same.

Based upon grammar, wit, and his baseball hat, I'm going with
1. not a troll
2. embarrassed by his client
3. not embarrassed enough by his client that he can't take his money
4. is currently thumbing through the thesaurus in search of an appropriate synonym for "my client is a fucking pompous douchebag, felon, thief who wrongly took your money; here is your money from my own checkbook; by giving you my own money, my client is in no way confirming that he's a douchebag combatcockgobbler."

Last I heard, he was currently thumbing through the "H" sectiohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:58:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

RSotP, dude.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 1:23:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

1. not a troll
4. is currently thumbing through the thesaurus in search of an appropriate synonym for "my client is a fucking pompous douchebag, felon, thief who wrongly took your money; here is your money from my own checkbook; by giving you my own money, my client is in no way confirming that he's a douchebag combatcockgobbler."

Last I heard, he was currently thumbing through the "H" sectiohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more of the same.

1. not a troll

Willis' attorney and I have several mutual friends, I'm almost ashamed to say. That was definitely Willis' attorney posting here, and they are most certainly friends outside of their professional relationship.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Never received a reply on the subject. Can't say I'm surprised.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's been too busy with his Hollywood offers.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/williamson/franklin/2014/09/04/franklin-alderman-lands-movie-offers-dating-video/15096165/?sf30686495=['[%22[\'1\']%22]']

(Left cold on purpose)
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry to hear that, man.  

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shocking...
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Well, I just got off the phone with Dana. He is mailing me a cashiers check for the total I lost. Will let you all know when (part of me still says if) it arrives. So far Dana seems to be a stand up guy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well, I just got off the phone with Dana. He is mailing me a cashiers check for the total I lost. Will let you all know when (part of me still says if) it arrives. So far Dana seems to be a stand up guy.
View Quote

well dang...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#35]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZOFo6Xp3c

/thread
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:12:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

wow
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Motherfucker!

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Really curious what the material and labor cost is for OSOE, $300,000 isn''t much after material costs and salaries, tax, etc.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
/thread
View Quote

making bank....damn

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Willis and I went to the bank today. The cashier's check is in the name of CABG. SOE shipping ninja will dispatch it with the hundreds of other orders that will go out this weekend. Case closed.

Have a nice weekend.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's an attorney looking out for his client.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Willis and I went to the bank today. The cashier's check is in the name of CABG. SOE shipping ninja will dispatch it with the hundreds of other orders that will go out this weekend. Case closed.

Have a nice weekend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a nice weekend.

You just made the haters cry....
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a nice weekend.

Considering what it took for willis to make it right, it still doesn't look good for him.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:37:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
making bank....damn
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

c

/thread

making bank....damn

Quick Calculations disagree

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Considering what it took for willis to make it right, it's still doesn't look good for him.
View Quote

You would never be happy either way,  
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Have a nice weekend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Have a nice weekend.

The cocksucking shill hath spoken. Did you get your salad tossed by the midget, um I mean little person?

No interest for the money you lent to Willis, what a cheap ass fucker. Not something that isn't evident just by looking at his boy.

account lock for name calling-Aimless
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering what it took for willis to make it right, it's still doesn't look good for him.

I'll admit to that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:40:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Have a nice weekend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a nice weekend.

No dog in this fight other than being aware of the issue since I saw it here in the EE but thank you for helping make this happen.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

c

/thread

making bank....damn

Well...perhaps he is living in poverty then...

Either way he is employing quite a few folks and he is living a lifestyle that most of ARF wishes they could afford.

Hate all you want bro,  he will just bank it.

Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top