Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's the truth. Don't discourage this fucktard. Let's see how far he goes. .
View Quote

He'll probably just tell me to shut the fuck up, because I'm not in the military, and he is/was.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:58:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

How did you get a DD214 in AFG?

I thought you got a DD214 when you separate from the military.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
and yet no one has any evidence to support any of their horseshit. It's easy for haters to sit behind their computer and call others cowards, do your research before you make baseless accusations. And Willis might be a convict, but bad things happen to good people all of the time, look at the shit the government is putting the guys at Ares Armor through. Bottom line is SOE makes the best shit around, and Tactical Response does the best training around.

The above is a pretty good example of how fucking stupid their customers are.

Really? I won't say shit about your military service - but you aren't the only one here that supposedly has BT/DT.... lot of us have. You seem to get off on having a tank below your name and assuming those of us who don't  are talking out of our ass. I guess I should send off for my DD214 and get a little tank under my name, too (my old one was left with some of my gear in AFG when I was medevac'd out a few years ago). At any rate, I seriously doubt we have to worry about you setting the intellectual world on fire any time soon, your damn self.

I also think Aimless' constant instigating of hate and discontent every time a OSOE or John Willis thread pops up is shameful and reeks of personal vendetta. No matter if the question is a simple "How Is The Quality Of The Gear"...he pops in with his same old song and dance. I won't even get into his comments about the damn James Yeager thing....and I can't speak to the training given by Tactical Response (I've heard good and bad...just like every other training outfit). Regardless, Aimless obviously thinks he could have done better in Yeager's situation. I'd like for him to prove it or shut his pie hole....but I guess he know's he is safe from having to do that - and it's always easy for people like him to talk shit if they know they never have to back it up. The other members of Site Staff do not seem to display this kind of behavior...they mostly manage to keep neutral opinions on the various controversial subjects that pop up from time to time.

I've been a member here for 13 years and generally have enjoyed every minute of it....but Jesus Christ, people like you are the reason I seldom venture to GD anymore.

Doesn't matter.  Even without a DD214, Yeager will do a video to vouch for you and Willis will let you shower at his place if you just take a class and buy some nylon.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Not that you need it 30cal, but I have your back. Nobody walks around with a DD-214 in the 'stan. I'd love to see the orders for his PH, not the fucking certificate, but the orders.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
and yet no one has any evidence to support any of their horseshit. It's easy for haters to sit behind their computer and call others cowards, do your research before you make baseless accusations. And Willis might be a convict, but bad things happen to good people all of the time, look at the shit the government is putting the guys at Ares Armor through. Bottom line is SOE makes the best shit around, and Tactical Response does the best training around.

The above is a pretty good example of how fucking stupid their customers are.

Really? I won't say shit about your military service - but you aren't the only one here that supposedly has BT/DT.... lot of us have. You seem to get off on having a tank below your name and assuming those of us who don't  are talking out of our ass. I guess I should send off for my DD214 and get a little tank under my name, too (my old one was left with some of my gear in AFG when I was medevac'd out a few years ago). At any rate, I seriously doubt we have to worry about you setting the intellectual world on fire any time soon, your damn self.

I also think Aimless' constant instigating of hate and discontent every time a OSOE or John Willis thread pops up is shameful and reeks of personal vendetta. No matter if the question is a simple "How Is The Quality Of The Gear"...he pops in with his same old song and dance. I won't even get into his comments about the damn James Yeager thing....and I can't speak to the training given by Tactical Response (I've heard good and bad...just like every other training outfit). Regardless, Aimless obviously thinks he could have done better in Yeager's situation. I'd like for him to prove it or shut his pie hole....but I guess he know's he is safe from having to do that - and it's always easy for people like him to talk shit if they know they never have to back it up. The other members of Site Staff do not seem to display this kind of behavior...they mostly manage to keep neutral opinions on the various controversial subjects that pop up from time to time.

I've been a member here for 13 years and generally have enjoyed every minute of it....but Jesus Christ, people like you are the reason I seldom venture to GD anymore.

Doesn't matter.  Even without a DD214, Yeager will do a video to vouch for you and Willis will let you shower at his place if you just take a class and buy some nylon.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:01:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

snip.but Jesus Christ, people like you are the reason I seldom venture to GD anymore.
View Quote
People who have BTDT, have talked with other people who have BTDT and know when dudes like you are trying to hype up things to the point they smell fishy?

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:03:28 AM EDT
[#8]
His DD 214 was ruined in John Willis's shower.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:07:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:08:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:09:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
People who fake the funk like this fuckin guy are the reason (insert forum here) are becoming irrelevant. They can spout all the shit thy want and pretend to know something. They're not only clueless, they set everyone else off on wild goose chases.

This fucking edit fine defender of Willis, ditch bitch, and AWOL, is a poser his god damn self.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

snip.but Jesus Christ, people like you are the reason I seldom venture to GD anymore.
People who have BTDT, have talked with other people who have BTDT and know when dudes like you are trying to hype up things to the point they smell fishy?

People who fake the funk like this fuckin guy are the reason (insert forum here) are becoming irrelevant. They can spout all the shit thy want and pretend to know something. They're not only clueless, they set everyone else off on wild goose chases.

This fucking edit fine defender of Willis, ditch bitch, and AWOL, is a poser his god damn self.
Not worth getting a warning over bru.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:15:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Thanks, and you're dead on, brother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that you need it 30cal, but I have your back. Nobody walks around with a DD-214 in the 'stan. I'd love to see the orders for his PH, not the fucking certificate, but the orders.

My bad, It appears he may have been KBR or some other contractor. He wasn't active duty USMC, that is pretty clear, although he is obviously trying to come across as being one.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That ain't the only thing Willis had ruined in the shower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you saying SOE doesn't make Soap On a Cordura Rope?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:30:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GREAT QUESTION!

They sure will now that you've given them the idea.  Tier one soap, on 550 cord.  Only $49.99.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happens behind the kryptek shower curtain stays behind the kryptek shower curtain.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:31:04 AM EDT
[#17]
I really have no idea WTF is going on in most of this thread and I don't know a damn thing about the quality of SOE's products, but what business owner with half a brain thinks that this is a good idea?  The one thing I know now about SOE after watching the video is that it is run by an asshole.

This guy comes off somewhere between a bully and a spoiled child...and if I understand the situation correctly, the moron is burning his own shit in an attempt to demonstrate that he is a prick.  Mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:38:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No..his son and wife take classes from yeager all the time. His son has shown off a lot of his guns on "tactical pablos" channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPitkB7YXg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

lol, the airsoft?

No..his son and wife take classes from yeager all the time. His son has shown off a lot of his guns on "tactical pablos" channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPitkB7YXg

Is "Fucking" the only adjective/adverb they know??
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:44:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In prison, or with Cory/Jeager?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:46:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I hear there are lost DD214s in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:47:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My bad, It appears he may have been KBR or some other contractor. He wasn't active duty USMC, that is pretty clear, although he is obviously trying to come across as being one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His name is "Jarhead", and he claims to have a DD214, which to my knowledge means he was honorably discharged. What makes you think he wasn't active, and just worked for a contractor?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:48:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I lost mine in Basic...right before I was medevaced to the VA hospital.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:50:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

His name is "Jarhead", and he claims to have a DD214, which to my knowledge means he was honorably discharged. What makes you think he wasn't active, and just worked for a contractor?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because even a contractor wouldn't have documents like that in his personal gear. LITERALLY no reason for it what so ever.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:50:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

This fuckin guy fine defender of Willis, ditch bitch, and AWOL, is a poser his god damn self.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This fuckin guy fine defender of Willis, ditch bitch, and AWOL, is a poser his god damn self.
LOL no shit right?

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:51:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DD214 doesn't = Honorable, although most DD214s are Honorable.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:52:07 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then you don't have much knowledge.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:54:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Someone accidentally printed over my dd214 with a NDA so now I can't talk about it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:56:59 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't know why JarHead94 is defending jilly willy and saying we're just beating a dead horse and dog piling him. Jilly willy is a (2) time felon that supports yeager and the poser corey, welched on deals on arfcom, straight up stole hundreds of dollars from a member here, and he's flat out an atrocious mutt that has no business ethics or obviously any sense of civility. The dude's an asshole and JarHead94 is wondering why jilly willy is getting his pee pee smacked here? By all means, if you want to give your money to a guy like that, then be my guest.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:57:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
which to my knowledge means he was honorably discharged.

Not regarding discharges, no.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Wait wait wait. Who in the fuck has their DD214 in the stan? I did not get mine until the day I easd so how in the hell did you have yours when you were in a combat zone?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:58:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Someone accidentally printed over my dd214 with a NDA so now I can't talk about it.
View Quote

Were you forward deployed, and lived with Rangers? (Yes, I read through both of those goddamn pit threads.)
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:59:20 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, then it's your turn in the barrel...

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:00:10 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Wait wait wait. Who in the fuck has their DD214 in the stan? I did not get mine until the day I easd so how in the hell did you have yours when you were in a combat zone?

View Quote
As a contractor so you can hold it up and point and say "look at me I was cool once too!"?

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:00:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wat
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:03:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
As a contractor so you can hold it up and point and say "look at me I was cool once too!"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it's that fucking Jarhead dude? Is he posing as a Marine? That shit makes me irate.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:04:12 AM EDT
[#37]
dd214 is like a GED, right?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Because JARHEAD is full of shit. Wait till "jarhead" shows back up, and claims he was misunderstood, misconstrued, won't participate in this thread, and we aren't entitled to know what he did. Mostly because this is "barfcom". But also because he's full of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because JARHEAD is full of shit. Wait till "jarhead" shows back up, and claims he was misunderstood, misconstrued, won't participate in this thread, and we aren't entitled to know what he did. Mostly because this is "barfcom". But also because he's full of shit.

Just from what I found in his archived threads, it appears he was not .mil during his "injury" in country, he supposedly had a claim against his companies workers comp for an injury while on R&R from AFG. He claims he's all f*cked up from it, but then posts pictures of his wife and posting that he's gonna knock the bottom out of it. He's all over the place, but I'm 99% sure he wasn't USMC during his last deployment based on his statements, which could lend some credence to having a DD-214 back then. He claimed he was working for KBR in Iraq, but it could be doubtful he saw action as a Marine. Given his "94 monicker, I'll only assume that's when he either left or joined. He gives me the one enlistment vibe, you know 4 and out, or 6 and out. I'm fairly certain he hasn't BTDT as he claims. Fucking contractors, give the military a bad name. If anything I hear Johnny Cash songs in the background, while shooting at dumb Iraqi's just trying to drive to the local "7-11" cart, to get some kabob's or Shawarma's.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:07:48 AM EDT
[#39]
I used to flash my DD214 at the gun shop and never had to fill out a 4473.  But then I lost it in a horrible coffee accident.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:08:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I used to flash my DD214 at the gun shop and never had to fill out a 4473.  But then I lost it in a horrible coffee accident.  
View Quote

I just show them my MARSOC Raider I.D. and they let me in the back room where you can buy rpgs and machine guns.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:24:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I just show them my MARSOC Raider I.D. and they let me in the back room where you can buy rpgs and machine guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like in Commando?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:25:25 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:32:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Naaahh.  Lost in Afghanistan.  

Why the blue fuck a veteran would take what is arguably his most important document there is out of

And then never get it replaced or have a certified copy on hand...........hhhhnnnnngggggghhhh!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:35:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Like in Commando?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like in Commando?

Exactly like that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:48:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Exactly like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like in Commando?

Exactly like that.

I'm a top secret ST6 Delta Raider Commando. How come I didn't get one of these special IDs?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:26:48 AM EDT
[#46]
I once did this after a certain individual left a certain dd214 in a certain part of the world.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:04:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I once did this after a certain individual left a certain dd214 in a certain part of the world.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/It+s+Sonny+Puzikas+_dde8146b7a7ae96baa2aeedc75ca38c3.gif
View Quote

LOL WTF?

Must be a secret contractor move.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:07:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

LOL WTF?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/It+s+Sonny+Puzikas+_dde8146b7a7ae96baa2aeedc75ca38c3.gif

LOL WTF?

Nope, that's an autistic firearm instructor.  He's like the Sling Blade of the training community.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:10:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LOL WTF?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL WTF?

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:13:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Blooming death?

I'll take a blooming onion from outback.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top