BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:34:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Photo removed Aimless

WTF?

removed because willis wants everyone to see it?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:49:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah I locked the op. I think we'll just ban posting anymore osoe links.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys were baited. check out the comments lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaInzDiw1GU

So the op was trolling us. Damn this thread just keeps getting better.

Aimless, time for ban hammer?

How will we know about the updates on your action figure?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:49:28 AM EDT
[#3]
double tap
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:10:48 AM EDT
[#4]

What a fucking thread, thanks to the single-digit post count Affliction Militia

Seriously, I haven't had such an urge to wipe the scuzz off my boots after reading a thread since the trip through Neckbeard Land

Oh well, if morons want to keep giving money to clowns, it's not my problem but it'd be nice to see the guys who got ripped off at least get their money back.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:31:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If the man placed an order with John, sent John the money and John never sent him the gear in return after eight years something needs to happen. Either John refunds his money or sends him gear of equal or greater value. Now that you, John's lawyer are aware of this, you should advise him it would be in his best interest to take one of the two aforementioned steps.

What would you do as a lawyer if you sent someone $435 for a product and never received it after a couple of years?

View Quote
+ intrest....

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:13:22 AM EDT
[#6]
So people would really buy enough droid iphone holsters with crappy Velcro flaps to get him enough money to buy a suburban. My goodness at least get a buckle. I hate Velcro.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Why does internet access make some men act like teenaged girls?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:00:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The real irony would be CAGB getting his order filled (after five years) because Willis sent his lawyer onto arfcom.
View Quote

I would be *very* surprised if willis made this right. It would be such an easy PR win to just refund CAGB's money and be done with it...But that would be positive attention and I think he enjoys and craves the negative more because it riles up his youtube and fb minions more . He'll prolly buy another 35k watch and make another video about how CAGB's money and arfcom tears bought it for him.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#11]
nvm
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

For all that money he has, the shop sure is shitty.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I would be *very* surprised if willis made this right. It would be such an easy PR win to just refund CAGB's money and be done with it...But that would be positive attention and I think he enjoys and craves the negative more because it riles up his youtube and fb minions more . He'll prolly buy another 35k watch and make another video about how CAGB's money and arfcom tears bought it for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The real irony would be CAGB getting his order filled (after five years) because Willis sent his lawyer onto arfcom.

I'll go on record and make a commitment right now: if CABG posts that his issue is resolved, and he is satisfied with whatever DT can arrange with Willis, I will order enough gear from OSOE to be sure to get the Aimless Combat Cock, and probably quite a bit more.

Assuming that happens, I will post pics and follow-up when the gear arrives.

If CABG gets fluffed-off again, then it will be status-quo-ante.

Time will tell.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why does internet access make some men act like teenaged girls?
View Quote

Seriously. SMH
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To produce enough goods to generate the kind of disposable income he claims to have he'd need well over a thousand workers.

I work for a military clothing manufacturer. I've seen what's required firsthand.

He's lying about his wealth, he's getting it from another source (rich parent's trust funds), or he has a huge company and is a serious guy and this is all theatrics.

At this point I'm hoping he's hiding a huge, high tech building somewhere and is the Vince McMahon of sewing stuff.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
To produce enough goods to generate the kind of disposable income he claims to have he'd need well over a thousand workers.

I work for a military clothing manufacturer. I've seen what's required firsthand.

He's lying about his wealth, he's getting it from another source (rich parent's trust funds), or he has a huge company and is a serious guy and this is all theatrics.

At this point I'm hoping he's hiding a huge, high tech building somewhere and is the Vince McMahon of sewing stuff.
View Quote

More than likely he's exaggerating and living beyond his means. All of his money tied up in depreciating assets to "Live the dream".
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'll go on record and make a commitment right now: if CABG posts that his issue is resolved, and he is satisfied with whatever DT can arrange with Willis, I will order enough gear from OSOE to be sure to get the Aimless Combat Cock, and probably quite a bit more.

Time will tell.
View Quote

Are people this stupid.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

More than likely he's exaggerating and living beyond his means. All of his money tied up in depreciating assets to "Live the dream".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His profit margin is huge and he even makes money off the shipping. He lives in Camden, TN so his house is probably worth less than his cars (which is pretty ghetto). His cars were used when he bought them; European sports cars depreciate like crazy and he probably paid half of what those cars are worth new.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Time will tell.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time will tell.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Where've you been?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time will tell.

Are people this stupid.

Where've you been?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dCeD2gF9jUo
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time will tell.

Don't imagine I'm holding my breath here.

lol

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#25]
DomesticTourist,

Wouldn't his possession of blanks be a violation of federal law? Primers, cases, and gunpower are considered ammunition, aren't they?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#26]

I was really hoping to see an ember accidentally light that 5 gallon gas can on fire.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#27]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8EBVdZYK18[/youtube]

His videos quickly went from showcasing gear to rants to look at my lifestyle...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8EBVdZYK18

His videos quickly went from showcasing gear to rants to look at my lifestyle...
View Quote

Check out his FB page.  

Woo hoo!  French toast in Vegas!  

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Check out his FB page.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check out his FB page.  

I was 100% for willis but hes becoming hard to defend..

I wonder where they store all the guns his son and wife own?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check out his FB page.

Woo hoo! French toast in Vegas!

Even though other people evidently think it's stupid (and it might prove to be) I'm prepared to give the guy a chance, IF he makes good on his fuckup to CABG.

The bombast and BS? Meh, it's FaceBook and YouTube.

What amounts to theft and welching is a different kettle of fish.

We'll see. As I say, I'm not holding my breath.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check out his FB page.  

Was wondering that also!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Was wondering that also!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check out his FB page.  

I wonder where they store all the guns hEis son and wife ownS?

Was wondering that also!

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check out his FB page.

Woo hoo! French toast in Vegas!

I wonder where they store all the guns hEis son and wife ownS?

Was wondering that also!

lol, the airsoft?

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#34]
If you think a guy who runs a manufacturing business making military gear and is partnered up and next door to a firearms training facility has not had his hands on any guns I've got a bridge to sell you. (No DT, no proof, just a good judge of character.)
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If you think a guy who runs a manufacturing business making military gear and is partnered up and next door to a firearms training facility has not had his hands on any guns I've got a bridge to sell you. (No DT, no proof, just a good judge of character.)
View Quote

Could I charge tolls on this bridge? How much traffic?

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#36]

lol, the airsoft?
View Quote

No..his son and wife take classes from yeager all the time. His son has shown off a lot of his guns on "tactical pablos" channel.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPitkB7YXg[/youtube]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#37]
If he has so much money why doesn't he get his fucking son's face fixed? I mean damn, that dude has got a case of  "Seal face" x87.  I'd say it appears that he could give a fuck about his kid, with all that German metal sitting in the lot, you'd figure he'd throw a few K towards that. Hey Willis, get your kid some Proactiv for goodness sake, or at least a dermatologist, or plastic surgeon.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The above is a pretty good example of how fucking stupid their customers are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and yet no one has any evidence to support any of their horseshit. It's easy for haters to sit behind their computer and call others cowards, do your research before you make baseless accusations. And Willis might be a convict, but bad things happen to good people all of the time, look at the shit the government is putting the guys at Ares Armor through. Bottom line is SOE makes the best shit around, and Tactical Response does the best training around.

Really? I won't say shit about your military service - but you aren't the only one here that supposedly has BT/DT.... lot of us have. You seem to get off on having a tank below your name and assuming those of us who don't  are talking out of our ass. I guess I should send off for my DD214 and get a little tank under my name, too (my old one was left with some of my gear in AFG when I was medevac'd out a few years ago). At any rate, I seriously doubt we have to worry about you setting the intellectual world on fire any time soon, your damn self.

I also think Aimless' constant instigating of hate and discontent every time a OSOE or John Willis thread pops up is shameful and reeks of personal vendetta. No matter if the question is a simple "How Is The Quality Of The Gear"...he pops in with his same old song and dance. I won't even get into his comments about the damn James Yeager thing....and I can't speak to the training given by Tactical Response (I've heard good and bad...just like every other training outfit). Regardless, Aimless obviously thinks he could have done better in Yeager's situation. I'd like for him to prove it or shut his pie hole....but I guess he know's he is safe from having to do that - and it's always easy for people like him to talk shit if they know they never have to back it up. The other members of Site Staff do not seem to display this kind of behavior...they mostly manage to keep neutral opinions on the various controversial subjects that pop up from time to time.

I've been a member here for 13 years and generally have enjoyed every minute of it....but Jesus Christ, people like you are the reason I seldom venture to GD anymore.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:34:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the op was trolling us. Damn this thread just keeps getting better.

Aimless, time for ban hammer?

It wouldn't be an issue if you would't constantly jump in and intentionally get everyone riled up. Just sayin'....
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Really? I won't say shit about your military service - but you aren't the only one here that supposedly has BT/DT.... lot of us have. You seem to get off on having a tank below your name and assuming those of us who don't  are talking out of our ass. I guess I should send off for my DD214 and get a little tank under my name, too (my old one was left with some of my gear in AFG when I was medevac'd out a few years ago). At any rate, I seriously doubt we have to worry about you setting the intellectual world on fire any time soon, your damn self.

I also think Aimless' constant instigating of hate and discontent every time a OSOE or John Willis thread pops up is shameful and reeks of personal vendetta. No matter if the question is a simple "How Is The Quality Of The Gear"...he pops in with his same old song and dance. I won't even get into his comments about the damn James Yeager thing....and I can't speak to the training given by Tactical Response (I've heard good and bad...just like every other training outfit). Regardless, Aimless obviously thinks he could have done better in Yeager's situation. I'd like for him to prove it or shut his pie hole....but I guess he know's he is safe from having to do that - and it's always easy for people like him to talk shit if they know they never have to back it up. The other members of Site Staff do not seem to display this kind of behavior...they mostly manage to keep neutral opinions on the various controversial subjects that pop up from time to time.

I've been a member here for 13 years and generally have enjoyed every minute of it....but Jesus Christ, people like you are the reason I seldom venture to GD anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
and yet no one has any evidence to support any of their horseshit. It's easy for haters to sit behind their computer and call others cowards, do your research before you make baseless accusations. And Willis might be a convict, but bad things happen to good people all of the time, look at the shit the government is putting the guys at Ares Armor through. Bottom line is SOE makes the best shit around, and Tactical Response does the best training around.

And you took your DD214 to Afcrackistan?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:09:12 PM EDT
[#41]
I guess I should send off for my DD214 and get a little tank under my name, too (my old one was left with some of my gear in AFG when I was medevac'd out a few years ago).
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Lol
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:24:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:27:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did you get a DD214 in AFG?

I thought you got a DD214 when you separate from the military.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:31:28 PM EDT
[#47]
He went back for the goats.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In case you missed my last few post, you're a fucking liar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I should send off for my DD214 and get a little tank under my name, too (my old one was left with some of my gear in AFG when I was medevac'd out a few years ago). .

In case you missed my last few post, you're a fucking liar.

I think S-1 and Admin shit is for faggots but that doesn't pass my sniff test.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top