User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is Willis' different? I bought a wilderness a million years ago and still have it so I know nothing about the tactical belt wars on YouTube.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I own three Cobra Belts from another company and frankly the whole having to take off the male end of the buckle every damn time to put the belt on and off gets a little old.
Is Willis' different? I bought a wilderness a million years ago and still have it so I know nothing about the tactical belt wars on YouTube.  

I like my Ares Gear.

Im thinking of Patronizing Jones Tactical for my next belt.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why is arfcom so full of pussies?  You give this guy nothing but internet traffic the more you talk shit.  I think I will go order a belt from him just because you guys hate him so much.
View Quote

By all accounts he makes some damned fine stuff.

If he'd stop acting like a teenaged boy with daddy issues and manage his productivity so wait times were days instead of weeks my low speed, high drag middle aged self would try ordering something. I don't even want to calculate how much I've spent at Rainier Arms, Midway, Maxpedition, and others this year. If he improves customer service (mostly by shutting up) he might get me to give him a try.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#7]
What do civilians even do with this shit? I mean do people dress up in this shit and run around the woods? I have two 3D camo outfits for hunting and a couple of magpul slings but the chest rigs and thigh holsters etc just seem over the top to me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What do civilians even do with this shit? I mean do people dress up in this shit and run around the woods? I have two 3D camo outfits for hunting and a couple of magpul slings but the chest rigs and thigh holsters etc just seem over the top to me.
View Quote

Eh, fuck it. Why not. Plates for the Zed-pocalypse bro
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I like my Ares Gear.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I own three Cobra Belts from another company and frankly the whole having to take off the male end of the buckle every damn time to put the belt on and off gets a little old.

I like my Ares Gear.

I'm gonna go with a BeltMan belt.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like my Ares Gear.

Ooo fancy
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Every wannabe has to have a cobra belt. It's like tacticool law now.
View Quote

It's way easier to put on when you're fat. No way my gut can put 5000 pounds of pressure on a cobra.

My bad bitch belly can bust open a pussy ass GI belt extender like a wet peanut butter jelly sandwich.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's me. Glad you liked it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mr. Willis is not on parole.

If you really are his lawyers then you are the guy that made the Hot/Crazy matrix dude that was epic!

That's me. Glad you liked it.

You look like a ladies' man all right...
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's way easier to put on when you're fat. No way my gut can put 5000 pounds of pressure on a cobra.

My bad bitch belly can bust open a pussy ass GI belt extender like a wet peanut butter jelly sandwich.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gross.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:24:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That was me being snarky, pointing out you're telling me how to do my job when you don't know how to do it. I'll be more obvious next time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where did I say I have a law business?

That was me being snarky, pointing out you're telling me how to do my job when you don't know how to do it. I'll be more obvious next time.

I have no idea what's goin on in this thread, but I like this guy already.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:28:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where did I say I have a law business?

Yeah this guy would fit in around here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#17]
arfcom loves SOE

SOE's 25% off coupon code! Thanks arfcom for the 25% off sale!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:31:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Edit get an extra one for me, lol
View Quote

You bet,  take delivery at SHOT 2015 and it's Ribeyes and drinks on me....

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
arfcom loves SOE

View Quote

Your welcome between the 25% off coupon, payroll ,rent on the double wide trailer and the money this guy blows his margins must be huge!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
arfcom loves SOE

View Quote

Go to clips4sale and type in "financial domination" your life will be a lot better.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#22]

My name is Dana C. McLendon III. My Tennessee bar #16214.

I appear in the "Hot / Crazy Matrix" video.

Satisfied?
View Quote

That video is AWESOME!  I LOLd a coupla times!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#23]
I clicked this thread to see what soe was.  I went to page now to get the info that u thought would be present, and now I don't know wtf is going on.  What is soe?  Who is Willis?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Once for drugs, second time for felon in possesion of a firearm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Willis is in fact a felon.

charges?

awesome

and burning the customers order is like a neon sign screaming dumbass,but its his shit to burn i guess

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:38:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I represent John Willis and SOE. I am his attorney, and I speak from personal knowledge on this subject. I have been to the SOE facility many, many times.

John Willis does not possess and did not appear in a video with a firearm or live ammunition. All of the "guns" you have seen are airguns. All of the ammunition is dummy ammo or blanks.
View Quote
If the dummy rounds contain actual cases or projectiles how would that work under 18USC921(17)(a)?

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My name is Dana C. McLendon III. My Tennessee bar #16214. Neil Patrick Harris

Satisfied?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I represent John Willis and SOE. I am his attorney, and I speak from personal knowledge on this subject. I have been to the SOE facility many, many times.

John Willis does not possess and did not appear in a video with a firearm or live ammunition. All of the "guns" you have seen are airguns. All of the ammunition is dummy ammo or blanks.

If this could even be remotely true, which I highly doubt, the need for his "attorney" to come here and state this is humorous to no end.

I'm starting to get a sociopath vibe off this guy.

ETA: If you are actually an attorney why don't you share your information to possibly generate a little credibility behind your post?

Satisfied?

Welcome to the forums
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
awesome

and burning the customers order is like a neon sign screaming dumbass,but its his shit to burn i guess

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Willis is in fact a felon.

charges?

awesome

Technically it was his own shit he was burning since he stated in the video he refunded the guys money.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this could even be remotely true, which I highly doubt, the need for his "attorney" to come here and state this is humorous to no end.

ETA: If you are actually an attorney why don't you share your information to possibly generate a little credibility behind your post?

Satisfied?

Welcome to the forums
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2478512/hot-crazy-scale-o.gif

The Stinson Graph was a rudimentary, conceptual design applied to one and only one woman. I have advanced the science exponentially, and applied it universally. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The Stinson Graph was a rudimentary, conceptual design applied to one and only one woman. I have advanced the science exponentially, and applied it universally. You're welcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satisfied?

Welcome to the forums
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2478512/hot-crazy-scale-o.gif

You should get some award for that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:47:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.  I dont think my gut is capable of such epic feats.  Not after the weight loss, at least...

We have Cobra buckles at work by the thousands.  Ill have to ask if I can get the quality rejects that still function.  Make my own tactical belt.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:02:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

looks like we hit a nerve..now his attorney is posting here trying to defend him LOL
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:26:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I wonder if he gives ditch bitch and stitch bitch group discounts on their bulk legal needs in exchange for them to pimp pre-paid legal at all of their events?  And I wonder if he's representing not-even-one-hitch bitch too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your hot / crazy matrix video was hilarious.  

I wonder if he gives ditch bitch and stitch bitch group discounts on their bulk legal needs in exchange for them to pimp pre-paid legal at all of their events?  And I wonder if he's representing not-even-one-hitch bitch too?

It's amazing how many things rhyme with bitch when you put your mind to it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:29:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lawyers are okay. I have some in the family.

I hope this one (if real) is charging their standard hourly rate for defending their client in the court of public opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you represent bankruptcy cases too?

He seems to be pissing away company profits instead of reinvesting.

Guys who use their company as an ATM tend to need bankruptcy lawyers.
Geez why get pissy at him? He didn't do anything.  

Lawyers are okay. I have some in the family.

I hope this one (if real) is charging their standard hourly rate for defending their client in the court of public opinion.

Whoa, getting paid to mock people on arfcom? I may need to consider a law degree...
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:31:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The guy is an ass hole. But why get so bent out of shape over it?

That's all I'm saying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading through this thread It blows my mind how much hate some people have for 2 guys in Tennessee.  I guess I just don't understand why you can hate someone so much and invest so much time an energy trying to talk shit about them. If I don't like someone I jus leave it at that. I've got more important things to do than sit around and bash someone all day.

John Willis is a felon. But you do have to have some sort of respect for a man that can get out of jail and turn a $2,500 loan into a multi million dollar company.  Whether you hate him or not that's pretty impressive I think.

Carry on.

Have you looked at the soe facebook?

The guy is an ass hole. But why get so bent out of shape over it?

That's all I'm saying.

Laughing at self important douchebags is a core competency of the internet.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Do it! Make yourself poorer because of internet drama! Everyone will win except for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is arfcom so full of pussies?  You give this guy nothing but internet traffic the more you talk shit.  I think I will go order a belt from him just because you guys hate him so much.

Do it! Make yourself poorer because of internet drama! Everyone will win except for you.

I like the cut of your jib. I'm adding you to the "Grandfather Coyote list of WA arfcommers I need to buy a beer."
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:33:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NphgWi1nUt4

The entire video shows it all. It is quite clear from the video and all of the AARs that Yeager didn't hide in a hitch, and that two 5.56 rounds could not disable a car. You all are quite honestly beating a dead horse, about a guy you don't know, on the worst day of his life, because it was on video. Not your place.

Even so, you cannot stage a counter ambush against enemy heavy weapons, from the middle of a roadway, behind an unarmored suburban. No matter what you think of him, Yeager had team members die in his arms It isn't right that you have dragged a man that lives by his morals into this conversation. It is sad enough that people feel the need to harp on him for it.

You can hate Willis all you want, he is a business man with his own values and agenda. Yeager was serving his country, in his own way, and that is enough for me. You don't have to like it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

James Yeager fell to the rear of the vehicle in order to return fire and engage enemy forces.  According to James Yeager he could not identify enemy forces and thus he attempted to suppress the general vicinity of where he suspected enemy fire was coming from.  After having fired an estimated half a magazine of ammunition out of his M4 Yeager broke contact from the rear of his vehicle and maneuvered to the median to the south of the engagement area.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NphgWi1nUt4

The entire video shows it all. It is quite clear from the video and all of the AARs that Yeager didn't hide in a hitch, and that two 5.56 rounds could not disable a car. You all are quite honestly beating a dead horse, about a guy you don't know, on the worst day of his life, because it was on video. Not your place.

Even so, you cannot stage a counter ambush against enemy heavy weapons, from the middle of a roadway, behind an unarmored suburban. No matter what you think of him, Yeager had team members die in his arms It isn't right that you have dragged a man that lives by his morals into this conversation. It is sad enough that people feel the need to harp on him for it.

You can hate Willis all you want, he is a business man with his own values and agenda. Yeager was serving his country, in his own way, and that is enough for me. You don't have to like it.

I wish I could have worded my thoughts last night as eloquently as you and not came off like such a tool - but I was pissed off past reason. You stated perfectly how I feel about the situation. Obviously, some other members with just as much or more experience than I do feel differently - but hey, that's America.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:49:59 AM EDT
[#37]
WTF is a patch panel?

Having never heard of SOE, I watch a few video to check them out. I must say, I kind of like them. Not like them as in "I'd like to do business with them." Hell no! Rather, like them as in "I like that they have the balls to publicly say what we all want to say when we have a turd customer that we don't want to deal with." God knows I wish my company would do that with some customers before I have to start working collections.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:51:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I like the cut of your jib. I'm adding you to the "Grandfather Coyote list of WA arfcommers I need to buy a beer."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:55:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If the dummy rounds contain actual cases or projectiles how would that work under 18USC921(17)(a)?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ohsnap.gif
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:05:46 AM EDT
[#40]
What a childish prick.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:06:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do you care what someone else wants to do with it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:38:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
His high dollar ink pens crack me up.

View Quote

Being barred from firearms ownership frees up a lot of cash.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:24:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Interesting thread.  Never heard of SOE nor this Willis guy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:26:07 AM EDT
[#44]
If that prick actually makes the penguin combat cocks, I'm buying one.

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If he'd stop acting like a teenaged boy with daddy issues and manage his productivity so wait times were days instead of weeks my low speed, high drag middle aged self would try ordering something. I don't even want to calculate how much I've spent at Rainier Arms, Midway, Maxpedition, and others this year. If he improves customer service (mostly by shutting up) he might get me to give him a try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a seamstress.  What do you expect?

Lol.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If that prick actually makes the penguin combat cocks, I'm buying one.

View Quote

Being the genius that he is, I think the only way you get a penguin cock is to order more than $50 of SOE gear. The good news is, if you really want a penguin cock, you can pay about $75 for it and you'll get for free the best belt made.

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Satisfied?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satisfied?

Most people don't have a criminal defense lawyer on retainer.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Did your client learn to use sewing machines before jail? Or during, in some sort of keep-the-convicts-occupied work program?

Turning skills learned in the pokey into a successful business sounds pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You're welcome  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
arfcom loves SOE

You're welcome  

I wonder if he ever actually receices what he orders though :)
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
ohsnap.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ohsnap.gif
I never understood how blanks are specifically exempted but powder and primer are considered ammunition

do not blanks include primer and powder ?

From ATF FAQ page

Ammunition includes cartridge cases, primers, bullets or propellant
powder designed for use in any firearm other than an antique firearm.

Items NOT covered include blank ammunition, tear gas ammunition, pellets and nonmetallic shotgun hulls without primers.

as I have heard of a few guys with modern muzzle loaders getting jammed up by possession of 209 primers  

Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top