Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2014 4:58:48 PM EDT
Here is a hypothetical question for you all, the president (fbho) has been kidnaped (misery style) by a 500lb hermaphrodite who is going to love him not so tenderly for the rest of his miserable life. You know his exact location and have the meens to rescue, the goverment has offered a 5 million dollar reward and get to live the rest of your life tax free. Now do you rescue FBHO becoming the hero for millions of liberals and becoming a fairly wealthy person and living tax free or do you let the worst potus ever get some dry crack lovin by the she-whale everyday.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:59:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Whatcha drinkin?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#2]
new castle
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I like boobs
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Poop thread.......
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#5]
1st for ass rape
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I could get a GE minigun with 5 million
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Money.  Im shallow.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Obama is bad, but I bet Biden would be more worse. I'd take the money and leave the U.S.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd take the money, we will soon be rid of him and hopefully a Republican will be president.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1st for ass rape
View Quote

I find nothing redeeming about the man. Let him take it.

FBHO.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#11]
you greedy bastards
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I like boobs
View Quote

^ this!  ^

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Here is a hypothetical question for you all, the president (fbho) has been kidnaped (misery style) by a 500lb hermaphrodite who is going to love him not so tenderly for the rest of his miserable life. You know his exact location and have the meens to rescue, the goverment has offered a 5 million dollar reward and get to live the rest of your life tax free. Now do you rescue FBHO becoming the hero for millions of liberals and becoming a fairly wealthy person and living tax free or do you let the worst potus ever get some dry crack lovin by the she-whale everyday.
View Quote

Please, leave this site.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

The issue with your scenario is perspective. From your perspective, that is a terrible fate.

The correct answer is to tell him that you'll have him rescued unless he pays $5mil. Record the conversation. Once he's paid up, claim the reward anyway, get another $5mil. Tell him that you're keeping the money plus he needs to pay you an extra $5mil otherwise you'll spill the beans on him paying $5mil for a lifetime of hermanalrape.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#15]
beans, always beans.......... and bacon
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Come on arfcom, Both. Let the situation ride out for a while, and save his ass in like 20 years. He will be unable to cope with reality at that point and no longer be a threat, and you get the cash, problem solved.

I will admit I'm 25 years old. if you're already in your later quarter of life, you might not want to or be able to wait 20 years. Adjust accordingly.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#17]
If Obama was in that much peril I would contact the authorities immediately. Should I put one stamp or two on the letter?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:28:07 PM EDT
[#18]
What the fuck kind of question is that?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't generate that much hate for a mediocre president that will be gone in two and a half years.  
That and the phrase "President Biden".  
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The issue with your scenario is perspective. From your perspective, that is a terrible fate.

The correct answer is to tell him that you'll have him rescued unless he pays $5mil. Record the conversation. Once he's paid up, claim the reward anyway, get another $5mil. Tell him that you're keeping the money plus he needs to pay you an extra $5mil otherwise you'll spill the beans on him paying $5mil for a lifetime of hermanalrape.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Get both

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#21]
papa is going to be retiring early and buying a boat!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Yes, but I also get the '86 ban repealed.  (mostly cause ol shotgun Joe would be waaaay worse)
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#24]
He will be back on the links by 3 pm the day after I get the offer.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Now what was it that Curly Bill said while watching Faust sell his soul?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Politics aren't important. I'd save any person.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I would do it because..

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#28]
dolla dolla bills yall
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:57:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Obama is bad, but I bet Biden would be more worse. I'd take the money and leave the U.S.
View Quote

I gotta go with the first half of this.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't want the 5 mil that bad
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd do the rescue for free, but ask for my expenses afterward.

It's not about the man, but the office of the President and prestige of the nation. One thing that seems to have been lost in the past 40 years or so is the concept that if you fuck with the USA, all you'll get is sorry and sore. We should be the best friend our allies have and the nightmare that keeps our enemies awake at night. Instead, we've managed to become the reverse.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote
wait a few days and see if they will sweeten the deal with free tax stamps/instant processing of my form 1's and 4's or is that already covered by the tax free thing??

regardless I would wait a couple of days

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Wait a week, then collect the cash. He'll still be raped by the wookie regularly, and I get my cash and tax free status. Win-win.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Sorry, 5 mil is not enough.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#35]
If I report it, I get $5,000,000.00 and the country doesn't get Biden. I believe Joe Biden really could make it worse.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:06:54 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd take the money and use it to run for office myself, you have no right complain if you don't try to fix it.

But it would take a day or two before I remembered where he was I think.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#37]
I'd take the money, and get him rescued, but I wouldn't be in a hurry.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#38]
I love lamp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top