User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2014 3:38:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope they have a stable relationship
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote
Ok, I'm kinda confused. Does the donkey pay the guy $20 for the dance or what?

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I would still be laughing a week from now, if the donkey had kicked him in the nuts.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess he doesnt mind making an ass of himself.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#5]
The most disturbing non-graphic video I've seen.

How the fuck are 100 people standing around watching this dude likes its perfectly normal?   Don't answer that question
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, Thursday only comes one day a week.   What's he supposed to do the other six days.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Bachelorette party
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Hadji Can't Dance
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#11]
You have never seen an Iraqi fuck a goat before?  I would really like to be able to take the moral high ground and say it was the most fucked up thing I have seen, but it does not even come close to 50th place.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You have never seen an Iraqi fuck a goat before?  I would really like to be able to take the moral high ground and say it was the most fucked up thing I have seen, but it does not even come close to 50th place.
View Quote
Some things seen through thermals and/or night vision should not be seen and cannot be unseen.

Sidiqi! Sidiqi!
(rubs two index fingers together).
Burn it.  Burn it all.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Some things seen through thermals and/or night vision should not be seen and cannot be unseen.

Sidiqi! Sidiqi!

Burn it.  Burn it all.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sidiqi! Sidiqi!

Burn it.  Burn it all.

I did see it through thermals and noted the technique :(   One must casually walk up on the goat  as to not scare it and in one fluid motion lift up the man dress and firmly assert oneself.  Once the goat-victim realizes it is not being killed and just be raped by Mr. Haj, it goes back to grazing while being intruded by Mr. Haj.  

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#14]
I miss my donkey

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Not clicking that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#17]
A few days ago there was a Thread about a donkey that kicked and killed the "Man" that tried to have sex with it.  Remember it?

Let's see if lightning strikes twice.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I did see it through thermals and noted the technique :(   One must casually walk up on the goat  as to not scare it and in one fluid motion lift up the man dress and firmly assert oneself.  Once the goat-victim realizes it is not being killed and just be raped by Mr. Haj, it goes back to grazing while being intruded by Mr. Haj.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sidiqi! Sidiqi!

Burn it.  Burn it all.

Fuck that is just gross
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#19]
I remember a whitewater kayaking film called "Enter the Donkey"
that was really good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top