BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I decided to be an asshole by constantly reminding them to save room for dessert and ice cream while they were eating their meals. Little shit got super ramped up and raged on his parents when they said no. Must've been a fun ride home.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel like kicking the motherfuckers when they come into my restaurant. One time I had this little twat come in screaming her brains out, hitting and throwing shit around. 3 of my tables requested to move into other rooms, and since we were running close to capacity, I was forced to put them in 3 separate rooms. All because some assholes couldn't put a muzzle on their animal. Not a small restaurant either.

And if you asked the PITAs to leave, you'd be excoriated on social media (including Arfcom) for being unkind to precious little babies...

I decided to be an asshole by constantly reminding them to save room for dessert and ice cream while they were eating their meals. Little shit got super ramped up and raged on his parents when they said no. Must've been a fun ride home.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:11:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

To each his own.  

I couldn't care less what you think of how my parents raised me.  I think most people these days are lousy parents.
Maybe I think YOU have an "assed up viewpoint".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You missed the point.

People raise great and well behaved kids all the time without beating them to get a point across. I bet you would get all butt hurt if you saw me kicking the shit out of my dog to teach it a lesson but would be ok with me doing the same to my child. What an assed up view point.

To each his own.  

I couldn't care less what you think of how my parents raised me.  I think most people these days are lousy parents.
Maybe I think YOU have an "assed up viewpoint".

If ass whopping made model citizens than every ghetto and trailer park would be turning out Nobel Lauretes like it was going out of style.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If ass whopping made model citizens than every ghetto and trailer park would be turning out Nobel Lauretes like it was going out of style.
View Quote

I got spankings as a child and still managed to learn the proper use of "than" and "then".  
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I like places that allow age 21 and up only.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I got spankings as a child and still managed to learn the proper use of "than" and "then".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should have taught you to stay on topic instead of going for the grammar nazi routine.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Should have taught you to stay on topic instead of going for the grammar nazi routine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You opened the door for it by touting your superior child-rearing skills.
I'd expect such a superior person would be able to spell and use proper English.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel like kicking the motherfuckers when they come into my restaurant. One time I had this little twat come in screaming her brains out, hitting and throwing shit around. 3 of my tables requested to move into other rooms, and since we were running close to capacity, I was forced to put them in 3 separate rooms. All because some assholes couldn't put a muzzle on their animal. Not a small restaurant either.

And if you asked the PITAs to leave, you'd be excoriated on social media (including Arfcom) for being unkind to precious little babies...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2150714624/hFB9A961F/

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#8]
...or, if shooting for lofty, possess the ability to spell 'Nobel Laureates' correctly.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Or just call it a private club.

Pay $1 to join the club. Rules of said club include "no minors".

Done.
View Quote

boom
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:55:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
...or, if shooting for lofty, possess the ability to spell 'Nobel Laureates' correctly.
View Quote

Noted
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://terrificparenting.com/parenting-solutions/tantrum-fixer/uploads/kid_throwing_tantrums.jpghttp://www.happyfreespirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tantrum.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JzsxSLPF-kk/UAlzrBG5N0I/AAAAAAAAF0w/rpMoXB_lGkE/s200/how_to_deal_with_temper_tantrums+in+autistic+child.jpghttp://www.metrokids.com/Blogs/FYI/December-2011/Scientists-Dissect-Tantrums/tantrum.jpghttp://mamiscool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/children_temper_tantrums1.jpghttp://cdn1.babyzone.com/images/2013/04/toddler-tantrum-photo-420x420-ts-86484517.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd9nllEVO1ZQQNC-ozVE15qGbi-m3Y7GDJthDG6l953p00YFnu

How did we ever make it this far along the evolutionary path?  It seems like screaming kids would be a perfect dinner bell.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:33:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some parents and their kids need to be beat severely around the ears, eyes, nose, mouth and throat.
View Quote

Also neck and chest area.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
this is a story from reddit.  this is not me.

"So a while ago I had decided to treat myself and go to Burger King. I hadn't had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently. When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn't go right in the game. The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a Fucking PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers. I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business. I nod and turn around, shes still yelling at the back of my head when the child cries out again how he wants a pie, the mother consoles him, calling him sweety and ensuring they'll get pies for lunch because she loves him so much. Things immediately go back to the they were and I wait another 5 minutes before getting to the front of the line. It turns out it was so slow because they had 1 trainee on cash during the lunch hour rush. All I can think of is how the people behind me ruined my splurge and gave me this headache. I then decide to ruin their day. I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away."
View Quote

So....much...win!

Ssssssssssssssssssss
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Twice lately I have gone up to parents and told them to shut their kids up.

One lady said to me "What will you do If I don't, call the cops?".

5 minutes later the cops were there and she had to explain the possible "Child endangerment" call.
View Quote

I read a significant amount of stupid shit in GD and it really takes a whopper to stand out.

Congratulations.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#15]
I was out with my wife one evening at fairly upscale eatery.

We expected a nice meal in an atmosphere that we could enjoy.

But all was ruined by a couple with their little savage.  The feral child raised hell from the moment he came through the front door.  When the couple was seated he raised even more hell.   Stood in a chair and screamed.  Threw things at other diners.   Went to other tables and grabbed items off plates.  It was unreal.

I called the waiter over and informed him to tell the manager that I was not paying for the meal and was leaving.   I also suggested to the other diners that they do the same.   Which some did.

Bedlam is not my idea of an enjoyable  dining atmosphere.

gd

Found out later the couple was " professors ' at the local college.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My kids were never loud or obnoxious.
View Quote

I was the little  pain in the ass standing up in the both next to YOURS, hanging over the side asking you  one hundred questions, while you were trying to eat breakfast.  
My parents never seemed to notice what I was up to, unless there was smoke, a loud BANG,or  all the lights went out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:37:43 AM EDT
[#18]
should be thrown out

hell, children shouldn't be allowed INTO a fine dining restaurant in the first fucking place.  period.  not a single fucking one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
should be thrown out

hell, children shouldn't be allowed INTO a fine dining restaurant in the first fucking place.  period.  not a single fucking one.
View Quote

Not necessarily.

I took my 2 year old to a nicer place with us for my mother's birthday dinner. It was a Sunday afternoon and we had our usual nice meal. Nobody knew my kid was in the room.

Except for the waitress, who gave us a heavy dose of attitude the whole time. Hell, we couldn't figure out WTF her problem was till somebody heard us talking about her. They told us that the joint frowned on kids but that ours was just so precious yada yada.

We left her no tip and never went back.

The place is closed now. Imagine that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'd expect such a superior person would be able to spell and use proper English.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First I never said I was a superior parent, I just said that I don't believe the answer to teach a child manors is to spank them.

Second. Dude it's a message board on the Internet. I'm typing to you with my thumbs. I'm sure I've missed a couple commas and prolly should have had a paragraph somewhere.  Going all grammar nazi is usually a diversionary tactic.

So back to the topic.

You are ok with spanking a child to teach a lesson.

Are you also ok with kicking a dog to teach a lesson?  What about using a switch on a dog ?

Don't get me wrong I think that spanking can be used. I grew up in a spanking household, and once in eight years I have had to go there with my own. In reality it was not due to the issue not being able to be handled otherwise, it was cause I wasn't on my game as a parent earlier on. Most issues that could result in a spanking could and should have been headed off earlier by the parent. Parenting is fucking hard. It's a full time 24/7/365 job. It's hard to be on your game every second of every day so a lot just don't parent at all.

Kids are smart and I guess if you can't teach em or get them to do what you want any other way then by the sheer fact that you are larger than them well I guess you can spank on.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#21]
One thing I don't get about this topic is why a fine dining restaurant should be any different than an Appleby's etc.  My kids don't act like heathens in any restaurant.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm sorry, Golden Corral is not what I'd consider a "fine" restaurant.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I won't do it.  My 9 month old has yet to see the inside of a restaurant.  She is a freaking banshee ham.  My son who is 2 1/2 has always been laid back.  He use to go to restaurants.  Until previously mentioned banshee ham came along lol.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
One thing I don't get about this topic is why a fine dining restaurant should be any different than an Appleby's etc.  My kids don't act like heathens in any restaurant.  
View Quote

This...my parents didn't tolerate that kind of tantrum / screaming behavior anywhere.  Not a "nice" restaurant, not a fast food joint, and not at home.  My mom still brags about how she could take all four of us out in public and get complimented on how well behaved we were, and yes, we were spanked if we acted up.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This...my parents didn't tolerate that kind of tantrum / screaming behavior anywhere.  Not a "nice" restaurant, not a fast food joint, and not at home.  My mom still brags about how she could take all four of us out in public and get complimented on how well behaved we were, and yes, we were spanked if we acted up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither did mine.

I don't even remember showing my ass in public ever because I already knew what would happen.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I was never obnoxious as a child either. It's all about how your parents raise you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was never obnoxious as a child either. It's all about how your parents raise you.

I don't know about that.  Our first 4 were always great.  Our 5th is the opposite.  We thought the same about other parents until this one.   He is 2 1/2 and sometimes he does great but more times then  not I take him out to the car.  He begs to go back in but can never hold it together.  Just had our 6th (and last) Tuesday.  We will see how he is.  The bad one as we call him, even at 2 years old if you clean up his stuff and put his blocks away he will run around tearing everything out.  None of the other 4 were like him by any means.   He is also the entertainer as we call him.  He always wants all eyes on him and will do anything to make everyone laugh.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Wife and I had an agreement that if we were dining at a restaurant w/ the kids and one of them started acting up one of us would take him out to the car immediately.  The other would ask for carry out boxes, box up the dinner, pay the check and leave.

No one wants to listen to YOUR kid.  Years ago (before we had kids) we were out to dinner with our circle of friends.  One parent let their kid run around the table, act like an idiot, etc.  Well, said crotch fruit proceeded to grab the back of a chair and start jumping up and down.  I knew what would happen next and then BAM, crotch fruit bangs her face on the back of the chair.

Starts wailing, mom tries to hold said crotch fruit in her lap AND hold an ice cube on her boo boo.  I'm glaring at mom with the "Take your kid outside until she calms down" look but she was oblivious to my glare and everyone else's.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#29]
There are quite a few places that don't allow children. I don't have a problem with it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If you have a kid, that means you entered into a contract to bring them up in the world. The world has certain rules.
Some of those rules are pretty simple, like etiquette and manners. Table manners. Simple stuff.

If your kids are annoying as fuck, they do not belong in fine dining establishments. Simple as that.

They're too young to know better? It's not the kids fault their parents are dumbasses that took them to the restaurant in the first place.

They're old enough to walk and talk, but they misbehave and are uncontrollable, but you think you should still be able to enjoy a nice dinner every so often? That's fine. But if you can afford to dine, you can afford to tip. And if you can afford to tip, you can afford a babysitter.

If your kids are loud and annoying, they do not belong in restaurants or theaters or opera houses or libraries until YOU through YOUR PARENTING fix the problem.
View Quote

FSK nailed it. I HAVE seen families with kids, even very young kids, who behave well. When I see this I make sure to compliment the parents on how well-behaved their children are. It ALWAYS brings a smile to their faces! No doubt the've suffered the same crap from other families' kids, and always appreciate the compliment.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. My dad was a believer in the 'spare the rod*' theory. And he applied the rod, and not very sparingly, either.

*"Spare the rod, spoil the child" is a Biblical WARNING, not a fuzzy, feel-good newage admonition.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

What do do?

View Quote
1. eat at home

2. families spend more than you, therefore you lose

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh look another Internet spelling and grammar nazi to the rescue.  

There their they're. It will be ok. Someone cares it's just not me honey.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No flame to you, O_P, but since I can't find my "Cool Starry Bra" meme, I'll just have to say bullshit on the reddit author
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is a story from reddit.  this is not me.

"So a while ago I had decided to treat myself and go to Burger King. I hadn't had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently. When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn't go right in the game. The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a Fucking PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers. I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business. I nod and turn around, shes still yelling at the back of my head when the child cries out again how he wants a pie, the mother consoles him, calling him sweety and ensuring they'll get pies for lunch because she loves him so much. Things immediately go back to the they were and I wait another 5 minutes before getting to the front of the line. It turns out it was so slow because they had 1 trainee on cash during the lunch hour rush. All I can think of is how the people behind me ruined my splurge and gave me this headache. I then decide to ruin their day. I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away."

No flame to you, O_P, but since I can't find my "Cool Starry Bra" meme, I'll just have to say bullshit on the reddit author

bro every story posted on reddit is full of shit.

do you even /r/GoneWild, bro?

"this is my first time ever taking a pic of myself naked *teehee*" Proceeds to post spread eagle shot close up of pussy where you can see her esophagus through and through.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And there it is--the REAL issue.  
Some people simply should not be parents.

When I was a kid, if I acted like this, my father tore my ass up on front of everyone.  Public humiliation was all a part of making us behave.

I'm all FOR child free zones.  

I watched a woman tell someone to put their cigarette out in Vegas once because she had her kids with her in the casino.
Where the blue fuck did she get off thinking having small kids in Vegas was a good idea to begin with?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eat at home. Otherwise, you might see and hear things that you don't like.

There's another way.

There are places that are "No kids allowed".

They wind up getting vilified, even here at Liberty loving Arfcom.

"Surely they don't mean my kids. Everyone loves my kids, no one could possibly not want to spend time around them."

When I was a kid, if I acted like this, my father tore my ass up on front of everyone.  Public humiliation was all a part of making us behave.

I watched a woman tell someone to put their cigarette out in Vegas once because she had her kids with her in the casino.
Where the blue fuck did she get off thinking having small kids in Vegas was a good idea to begin with?

WHY HAVEN'T YOU HAD KIDS YET??!! YOUR LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE UNTIL YOU'VE HAD KIDS!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They were there...passing through, getting to the elevators, where she stopped her stroller and told a patron to put his cigarette out.
But it doesn't make it okay for her to tell someone to put their smoke out in the casino.
She willingly exposed her kids by bringing them there in the first place.
Vegas is NOT for children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eat at home. Otherwise, you might see and hear things that you don't like.

There's another way.

There are places that are "No kids allowed".

They wind up getting vilified, even here at Liberty loving Arfcom.

"Surely they don't mean my kids. Everyone loves my kids, no one could possibly not want to spend time around them."

You have to be 21 to be in the gaming areas. You can walk through the casino if you are under 21 but if you stop the ID checkers will be all over you. YMMV

They were there...passing through, getting to the elevators, where she stopped her stroller and told a patron to put his cigarette out.
But it doesn't make it okay for her to tell someone to put their smoke out in the casino.
She willingly exposed her kids by bringing them there in the first place.
Vegas is NOT for children.

I usually have my pipe or cigar if I'm roaming Vegas. I would have blown that smoke right in her eyes Then told her to stop breathing my air as her drivel is poisonous to me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My point is that if we had better parenting, a lot more of them would realize that there are places where children should not be taken.

Places like:

Gory R-Rated movies (seen this one myself--two kids under the age of about 10), Vegas, and high end restaurants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree who takes kids to Vegas. But sin city is a far cry from a nice eatery.

My point is that if we had better parenting, a lot more of them would realize that there are places where children should not be taken.

Places like:

Gory R-Rated movies (seen this one myself--two kids under the age of about 10), Vegas, and high end restaurants.

DOn't forget airplanes. For the love of god don't forget to restrict planes to kids. Yeah, that adorable 2 month old baby you have? I'll gladly punt the crying fucker out the emergency exit door if given half the chance rather than suffer six hours on board with your crotchfruit crying. I don't care about pressures and shit, you suck if you fly with kids.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

DOn't forget airplanes. For the love of god don't forget to restrict planes to kids. Yeah, that adorable 2 month old baby you have? I'll gladly punt the crying fucker out the emergency exit door if given half the chance rather than suffer six hours on board with your crotchfruit crying. I don't care about pressures and shit, you suck if you fly with kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree who takes kids to Vegas. But sin city is a far cry from a nice eatery.

Places like:

Or do you suck because you can't afford your own private jet?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

While I'm sure you're perfectly correct, everyone says that.  Most are wrong.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You missed the point.

People raise great and well behaved kids all the time without beating them to get a point across. I bet you would get all butt hurt if you saw me kicking the shit out of my dog to teach it a lesson but would be ok with me doing the same to my child. What an assed up view point.
View Quote

You're missing the point. As is the case with everything in life, there are tools in the tool box. Use the proper one for the situation presented. You may need a hammer for a nail as opposed to a driver for a screw. Outlawing the tactics that do work and indicting for the tactics that don't is idiotic. Sometimes a whipping, in public, is needed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Or do you suck because you can't afford your own private jet?
View Quote

Well, obviously. If I did, I'd be lighting up my cigar and smoking at 25k feet too
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Then the fatass mom gets on facebook, talks about how evil the restuarant is, and the local news reports about a horrible manager who hates children.

Good PR.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've all endured them: bratty kids whose parents don't care about discipline, nor about what a spectacle their family of crotch fruit is making of them. Yet if we try to exclude the kiddies, we get sued for "discrimination." What do do?

There's a type of establishment into which it is illegal to bring children. I'm talking about places that offer "adult entertainment." If you so much as put a sign on your front door advertising adult entertainment, it becomes a crime to bring a child into that place, or to admit a child.

There's no law which says you must truly offer adult entertainment. And if you do, the entertainment may be as bland as a pack of nude playing cards, available only by request. Or a topless or nude lady playing a guitar, a la Jenny in Forrest Gump (by request, of course, and in the privacy of one's dining nook).

Yeah, this will trim one's clientele a lot, but as soon as word gets around (that loud, obnoxious kids are essentially barred from entering), they'll be back.

Any thoughts on this?

That seams like a hell of a lot of trouble.....vs just having the manager walk over to the stupid parents and tell them to control their kids, or leave the restaurant.

Then the fatass mom gets on facebook, talks about how evil the restuarant is, and the local news reports about a horrible manager who hates children.

Good PR.

If I ran a fine dining restaurant, I'd probably pay the mom to use her complaint in my advertising.

"See? We don't allow parents of snot-nosed squawk boxes to ruin your elegant evening out."
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Ah, so it was arfcom that turned my childhood friend into a misogynistic child-hater. Good to know.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#45]
It takes a special snowflake to think they have a right not to be annoyed by other special snowflakes.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

First I never said I was a superior parent, I just said that I don't believe the answer to teach a child manors is to spank them.

Second. Dude it's a message board on the Internet. I'm typing to you with my thumbs. I'm sure I've missed a couple commas and prolly should have had a paragraph somewhere.  Going all grammar nazi is usually a diversionary tactic.

So back to the topic.

Are you also ok with kicking a dog to teach a lesson?  What about using a switch on a dog ?

Don't get me wrong I think that spanking can be used. I grew up in a spanking household, and once in eight years I have had to go there with my own. In reality it was not due to the issue not being able to be handled otherwise, it was cause I wasn't on my game as a parent earlier on. Most issues that could result in a spanking could and should have been headed off earlier by the parent. Parenting is fucking hard. It's a full time 24/7/365 job. It's hard to be on your game every second of every day so a lot just don't parent at all.

Kids are smart and I guess if you can't teach em or get them to do what you want any other way then by the sheer fact that you are larger than them well I guess you can spank on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So back to the topic.

You are right. I grew up in a spanking household, but it wasn't always just a spanking. Spankings are reserved and there are much better methods but also depends on the situation. Anyone that only spanks is just lazy or in the ghetto or both. It was mentioned before about the ghetto. If spanking was so great we wouldn't be having a ferguson today. Half the idiots making these idiotic comments don't have kids and are nothing more than passive aggressive, beta male, internet badasses. They wouldn't and don't say any of the things they say in here to anyone in person. You just have to take it with a grain of salt and remember they're the same type that would quickly look away if you looked in their direction.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yeah why not ask the drama kids familia to GTFO.

Seems pretty pussy to want to boot the kids and move three tables but not confront the family.

You could have probably locked in those three tables for life just by kicking out the noise makers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/8eql8.png

You want to kick little children because they  MAY turn into an annoying ones?  Here is a hint, not every child that comes in is going to be an annoying spoiled twat.

You should post your business name (probably not your business, but whatever).

You should blame the parents, not the children.

Yeah why not ask the drama kids familia to GTFO.

Seems pretty pussy to want to boot the kids and move three tables but not confront the family.

You could have probably locked in those three tables for life just by kicking out the noise makers.

Kicking them out would be above my pay grade.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top