Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2014 7:54:27 PM EDT
By another Sheriff's Deputy...

...During one of the most piss poor planned training exercises I have ever heard of, and I was in the military.

WPD Didn't Know WCSO Would Shoot

EDIT:  I forgot a big part of this that should be understood by those reading.  The two Sheriff's Deputies are both in the running for Sheriff.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
That could have gone so wrong in so many ways.

Like the article said, good thing it was not deer season. Imagine some hunter witnessing that then firing a real 30-06 bullet into the 'drunk guy'

training guys should be taken out back and beat
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish we could use rifles around here for deer.  We are below a line that goes across Minnesota where we're only allowed shotguns or pistols south of it.  North of that line rifles are fair game.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#3]
That's about 7 flavors of retarded.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That could have gone so wrong in so many ways.

Like the article said, good thing it was not deer season. Imagine some hunter witnessing that then firing a real 30-06 bullet into the 'drunk guy'

training guys should be taken out back and beat
View Quote

This...... Good way to get someone killed
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#5]
lol winona.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Reminds me of the special forces soldier who was killed during robin sage by a cop who wasn't in on it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:26:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Doh!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Reminds me of the special forces soldier who was killed during robin sage by a cop who wasn't in on it.
View Quote

Going to come post this.^^^^^^^ It's all fun and games, until someone is playing by different rules. Which, with all these internet pranks going on, some of them could get somebody killed one day. And they will blame the gun when it does.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:36:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Going to come post this.^^^^^^^ It's all fun and games, until someone is playing by different rules. Which, with all these internet pranks going on, some of them could get somebody killed one day. And they will blame the gun when it does.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like the ones were a guy dresses up like a creepy clown and then takes off running at them with a hammer or something.  I told my wife, yea that's funny, till someone pulls a gun and blasts him.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of our FFs may have.......responded.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top