Quoted:

This is me giving a shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.
Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

They saw this as they pulled in... and they still stopped and got out of their car?

Okay, I'll be the dick and say it... I'm finding it tough to drum up much sympathy for these kids.

Reminds me of the old line... Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid.

Being scared of black people is mocked in mainstream culture.

I'm just saying.

The average white person has no idea how bad it can be.  Avoiding an area simply because a group of yutes is present is frowned upon.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Growing up in The Bronx with Irish American, hardworking, taxpaying parents who survived the Great Depression we were taught to stay with our own kind.

They didn't teach us this because they were racists who wanted to impart racism onto their progeny, but rather to protect us. They loved their children and didn't give a rat's ass about who got offended in the process.

And they were right.
View Quote

That's my experience as well - raised in the 70s in the suburbs of Detroit by parents who grew up in South Chicago in the 50s.

I was taught from a very young age to be smart about that kind of shit.  Didn't entirely avoid the city - in fact,I spent a bunch of time there - but was always smart about it.

No fucking way I'd have ever pulled into a parking lot with dozens of them milling about.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
400 (probably more like 200) random black people chilling in a McD's parking lot for no apparent reason...hmmmmmm

My black ass would not be stopping there.

400 (probably more like 200) random white people chilling in a McD's parking lot for no apparent reason...hmmmmmm

400 (probably more like 200) random people of any race chilling in McD's parking lot for no apparent reason...hmmmmmm

Any amount of people of any race chilling in McD's parking lot for any apparent reason...hmmmmmm

My black ass is only stopping there for breakfast because McD's meat gives me the runs.  That crap isn't real.

Moral of the story...don't eat at McDonald's
View Quote

I wouldn't say that.

If I drove into McDonald's on Sunday afternoon and there were 200 blacks there and they were dressed like they just got out of church, I'd go in without a second thought.

But if they're all (anybody) dressed up for gangsta night and it's gangsta night, I'd keep going.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:20:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm not even joking when I say that I simply can't fathom the fucking biblical level of naivete shown by those kids.

I like to think I have a pretty good imagination, and yet I am unable to envision the universe in which I would have done anything other than drive right by.

I say this at 46... and would have said the same thing at 36, 26, and 16.

I'm honestly having trouble wrapping my head around it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called "University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.

Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

They saw this as they pulled in... and they still stopped and got out of their car?

Okay, I'll be the dick and say it... I'm finding it tough to drum up much sympathy for these kids.

Reminds me of the old line... Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid.

Don't blame them.  We're from a different generation.  They are taught by the liberal teachers and the media white guilt, and that black on white racism never happens.  They didn't live long enough to learn that it's bullshit.  
I'm not even joking when I say that I simply can't fathom the fucking biblical level of naivete shown by those kids.

I like to think I have a pretty good imagination, and yet I am unable to envision the universe in which I would have done anything other than drive right by.

Me too.  I'm 51 and grew up in LA.  I'm not trying to blame the youngsters here but....wow, four white kids pull into a parking lot at 2AM

that happens to be filled with hundreds of partying black males?  With Cowboy hats on( The white guys)?!  What could possibly go wrong?

That's not "RACIST" (BTW), that's just the world we live in these days.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called "University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.

Don't blame them.  We're from a different generation.  They are taught by the liberal teachers and the media white guilt, and that black on white racism never happens.  They didn't live long enough to learn that it's bullshit.  

Some people like to go out of there way to prove how un racist they are.  I am not saying that is the case here, but if it was, it wouldn't be the first time.

There was a story on here a couple months ago about a white dude that was with his wife who got jumped and the shit kicked out of him because he got out of the car to help some blacks out late at night.  Later he would say the reason he did it was so he didn't feel racist.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wow never even heard of this one.  Talk about being covered up.

Similar to the cover up on this one
View Quote

Or this one.  http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Fucking country is coming apart at the seams.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#9]
All I know is I have one son and if he was killed by a black mob which probably still gathers in large numbers in that general area, I don't know what I would do.

Edit:  How in the hell did their parents not have the talk with them?  Black men in groups are to be avoided at all costs, in one or twos you are typically okay any more than that and you are in the wrong place - leave.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is almost like it was planned.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All I know is I have one son and if he was killed by a black mob which probably still gathers in large numbers in that general area, I don't know what I would do.

View Quote

I know what you would do, same as I would if I only had one kid.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God Bless Texas.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Tick tock, tick tock.  What will it be:

- Race riots
- Tyranny
- Disease
- Hegemony
- Monotony
- Psychopaths
- Ebola
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

God Bless Texas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

God Bless Texas.

My brother was clipped by a drunk driver when he was a kid, it busted his arm.
My father left his platoon with another drill sgt. Drove to where it happened. Found out who the guy was and where he lived. Drove to his house. Entered house (no one locked doors in small town Alabama back then), drug SOB out in to yard and proceeded to beat the shit out of him and then shoved 1911 in his face. Dude's wife was right there begging dad not to kill him because she had other kids.  

Dad wasn't arrested as no one would press charges and drunk was let off easy as dad didn't push it either.

BTW, dad provided all of the liquor for the poker games that the Chief of Police and city commissioner (my mother's uncle) had as he got it cheap from the class six.

So, I would hope that I would be at least half the man my father was.

So, yall can cue up the we've got a bad ass.jpg if you like.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#15]
No justice in this case.

McD's insurance will pay the bill. Not the manager or the store owner (corporation). Those losses will be made up on the backs of other insured and by consumers in general.

The perps have no consequences. None. In fact, they likely brag about it and use it as street cred.

What lessons has our society learned?
How will it get better?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Some people like to go out of there way to prove how un racist they are.  I am not saying that is the case here, but if it was, it wouldn't be the first time.

There was a story on here a couple months ago about a white dude that was with his wife who got jumped and the shit kicked out of him because he got out of the car to help some blacks out late at night.  Later he would say the reason he did it was so he didn't feel racist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i don't know how you guys make it out of your homes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever. Spare me the "Gorgeous Mosaic" speech.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Yeah, situational awareness is for faggots. Buncha racists.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:22:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Let's see.....2 am........400 yute loiterers....what could possibly go wrong if we pull in here??

My condolences to their families, but they must have been drunk.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm just saying.

The average white person has no idea how bad it can be.  Avoiding an area simply because a group of yutes is present is frowned upon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Being scared of black people is mocked in mainstream culture.

I'm just saying.

Yup

Equals racist thinking

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Situational awareness; they didn't have it.
View Quote

I would never blame victims of a crime, but I sure as hell would not pull into a parking lot where 400 yutes were hanging out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Some animals should be hunted to extinction.
View Quote

This is as far as I got with this thread,  so as not to get banned from the site, I agree!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What the fuck?

I live here and I haven't heard about this.
View Quote

This.

I was working at the College Station Medical Center and didn't hear a word about this.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#24]

shit like this happens all the time, wake the hell up white people before it's to late.

around here blacks usually attack old white women that they know live alone.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#25]
There isn't even 400 yutes within 300 miles of me, just sayin.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There isn't even 400 yutes within 300 miles of me, just sayin.
View Quote

Yep its one of those threads where all I can say is thank God I live in North Dakota.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#27]
tag for future referance
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Maybe open carry with an AR15 would have been in order...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Too bad. Maybe if they weren't so stupid and probably liberal they would still be alive. They lacked life experience.
View Quote

Yes, because it's completely acceptable that their poor decision making led to their being killed without consequence.

The double standard is getting really, really, old.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This.

I was working at the College Station Medical Center and didn't hear a word about this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the fuck?

This.

Blame your local media who suffer "White Guilt Syndrome" and refuse to air news that goes against their political narrative.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Blame your local media who suffer "White Guilt Syndrome" and refuse to air news that goes against their political narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the fuck?

This.

To be fair, I don't really monitor any local news.  But still, I figured I would of heard about something like that.

It's pretty sad that some people here are saying the victims basically "deserved what they got."  Yes, while most of us would choose to avoid that kind of situation, these kids didn't do anything that warranted that fate at the hands of a bunch of animals.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Softly call the muster
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, just in the shitty parts you wouldnt normally be in
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#34]
That was lousy
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Me too.  I'm 51 and grew up in LA.  I'm not trying to blame the youngsters here but....wow, four white kids pull into a parking lot at 2AM
that happens to be filled with hundreds of partying black males?  With Cowboy hats on( The white guys)?!  What could possibly go wrong?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm gonna go w/ this.

Just a bad decision, sadly.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:31:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the fuck?

This.

I live in the same city the the Christian/Newsome murders happened in. All over the news and you still run into people who've never heard of it. You're flabbergasted.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:15:38 AM EDT
[#37]
It is what it is people...........live your life accordingly.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:04:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's my experience as well - raised in the 70s in the suburbs of Detroit by parents who grew up in South Chicago in the 50s.
I was taught from a very young age to be smart about that kind of shit.  Didn't entirely avoid the city - in fact,I spent a bunch of time there - but was always smart about it.
No fucking way I'd have ever pulled into a parking lot with dozens of them milling about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Growing up in The Bronx with Irish American, hardworking, taxpaying parents who survived the Great Depression we were taught to stay with our own kind.
They didn't teach us this because they were racists who wanted to impart racism onto their progeny, but rather to protect us. They loved their children and didn't give a rat's ass about who got offended in the process.
And they were right.

My fiancee is in her mid 20s. She said that even now, most of the people she knows at her age would be stupid/naive enough to pull into that McDonald's. She knows better.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:25:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:43:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this case, the shitty part was imported to the good part by a worthless store manager who was cheered on and encouraged by Corporate Marketing.
This McDonald's is not in a bad part of town. It is across the street from the engineering building. The worst you expect is an inebriated student eating fries after drinking or a bunch of Cadet fish (freshman) getting burgers on their way back from Skaggs.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:12:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Where is the outrage?
Where are the riots?
Why isn't the Attorney's General in Texas?

Black on white violence.
Democrat governor in Missouri needs the President's help.

This is truly a tragic happening.
To the victim's families, my heart goes out to you.
To the perpetrators, may justice find you.
View Quote

Another case of lack of outrage
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:02:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not a shitty area of town. The ghetto is mobile. Happens all the time.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:22:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It really is hard to feel bad when so much stupid was involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.

It really is hard to feel bad when so much stupid was involved.

yeah they probably should have died since their situational awareness wasn't cranked to 11 like a good warfighter should be.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How does one defend against a mob like that, while minimizing the risk of prosecution?

Assuming you can't just floor it and GTFO...
View Quote

In a situation like that being prosecuted would be the last thing on my mind. When permitting I always carry a couple of 33rd mags for my G19 plus my normal two 15rds. If being attacked by a mob of 400 and you can't get away the only thing to is try to position yourself if possible to protect your back and force them to funnel down their front to get to you. Then pray that if you shoot enough of them that the nerve of the rest will break.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm just saying.

View Quote

Id rather be frowned upon and still be able to eat solid foods than in a box.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Geeze.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:46:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So, what does everyone wa... HOLY SHIT! Sorry ladies, but we ain't gettin' our McRibs on tonight. That Shamrock Shake you wanted is just gonna have to wait, Suzie.
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know that the majority of black Americans do not want whites attacked. The problem is the sense of entitlement, anger, and hatred that many pass on to the younger black males who grow up without the moral instruction and strong leadership of a father.
The number one preventable cause of death in black males is homicide by another black.
The number one preventable cause of death in white males is car accident.
Any thinking man or woman asks, "why"? But to the leftist, the cause is always race, always imposed poverty, always white prejudice.
The Ferguson debacle has solidified the opinion of many whites that blacks simply do not want to change the very situation that they have created for themselves.
Teach your kids to love all people, but to maintain situational awareness.
View Quote

You.  A 13er.  

You fuckin nailed it!!!!!!!!!
It should be readily apparent by now to ANYONE with half a brain that people like this have ZERO interest in changing themselves, they expect for the world to change around THEM.  
Fuck all the race-baiters.   This is not about race, its about personal responsibility.  It is what you must have for yourself to get anywhere, white, black , hispanic, male , female.   Good luck with that.   Im afraid entitlement and lack of personal responsibility in the people of this country today, especially the youth.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top