Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Folks, folks. It's not racism unless it's white on black. Got it?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Same here.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having actually been to that McDonalds at 2am, if you would have told me there were 200 drunk rednecks who got into a fight, I would have believed you, but not 200 black men.

Same here.  

Well when I was there from 99 to 04, outside of a game at Kyle Field, I never even saw 200 black men.... just saying.  
ETA - what a messed up, covered up story.... damn.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#3]
My son , who is a world class shooter, told me the other day that I should practice shooting out of my truck. He is aware of the dangers that we sometimes are surrounded by. I took his advice. I guess the tuition for his MBA was worth it! Thanks for the tip son.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A good rule of thumb is to avoid any fast food establishments after midnight.

I see no problem with that RoT

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It never ceases to amaze me how one sided reporting has become.
View Quote

This

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:39:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Wow never even heard of this one.  Talk about being covered up.

Similar to the cover up on this one
View Quote
That's what I was thinking.

The one in Tennessee needed a lot more public hanging.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

needs more Derbyshire's Rules

link
View Quote
As soon as I read this, I immediately had the same thought. Rule #10.

If you're like those students and you drive into this situation, you leave. Right now. Immediately. Don't get out of the car. Leave.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Well the mainstream media has been owned lock, stock and barrel for years. Whites need to get a thick skin. Ignore the "You're racist" attacks  Bring it to the forefront.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Animals

No way in HELL would I have stopped there though.  I have heard a few stories of people walking right into a situation like that, because "they aren't racist!" and get stomped.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#10]
At best, white people are being played. At worst, war is being waged against them. Either way, they're too stupid, too brainwashed, and/or too feckless to pay attention, care or do anything about it. The MSM's, DOJ's and White House's complicity in covering this shit up and refusing to address it is borderline criminal.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I would say that maybe us honkies should riot and burn down the ghetto, but then again, who would notice the difference
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, Gramps.

Out of touch with the reality of college life I see?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Crazy that the jury said McDonalds was liable for a fight outside and a car crash off the property.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#14]
I hate the liberal press more and more everyday.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I too will admit when I heard this lawsuit a few weeks ago, I immediately went to blame the victims' parents for filing a frivolous lawsuit. Any late night trek into an area with lots of drinking young people is asking for it.

I am class of '08 and that is (was) a nice place. I even lived behind Northgate. I assumed it was a white-on-white fight.

Now that I have read the rest of the story, the GM, the SM that night, the franchise holder, and McD's are all liable. This situation rises to willful negligence. They knew they had a problem for years, a brandished gun, and no call to the cops. They let this happen, and they need to pay the price. Unfortunately, for these large corporations the only way to make them feel the pain is to hit them with a large penalty.
View Quote

I wonder if the company directors will ever connect this to their 24/7 Black campaign.   Probably not.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Crazy that the jury said McDonalds was liable for a fight outside and a car crash off the property.

This.

Supposedly there had been more than 20 fights that year alone (for that one store).  Police were called almost all of those times.  Plaintiffs successfully argued that that put McDonalds on notice that security for its late night customers was needed and they failed to provide it.  Not saying I agree or disagree - just relaying what I have read.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/30/mcdonalds-ordered-to-pay-27-million-for-teens-deaths/

ETA - No way in hell it was 400 there..... College Station PD would have an MRAP on scene in about 3 minutes.  This article says mob of 15 to 20.....I think that is more likely. Either way never get out of the boat.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#17]
This is a tragedy, and there is no excuse for the behaviour.

This will draw some heat, but was there any indication that the white boys instigated anything?

I spent 4 years at A&M and there are some ignorant kids there who would start something in a situation like that.  Being such a white, conservative school, when you dig down a bit, there is a lot of racism flowing.

Hell I lived in Bryan and used to drive down MLK and the other "ghetto areas".  I would stop at the gas station, etc and never had any issue.  Treat others with respect and most of the time you will be fine.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pull into a crowd of 400 chanting upstanding citizens?

Fuck no.  I'd hit that reverse.
View Quote

Yeah, this.  Or maybe the accelerator.  Depends on what's behind me.  Either way, I don't see how this is McDonalds' fault.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#19]
And this is why you don't carry a revolver, no reloads, etc.

In that situation, more ammo (like 15 not 6) and 17 more in another mag would have been a nice thing to have.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Having actually been to that McDonalds at 2am, if you would have told me there were 200 drunk rednecks who got into a fight, I would have believed you, but not 200 black men.

View Quote
This. I was living in CS when this happened and I never heard about it..I also never noticed hundreds of black people in the parking lot of that McDonalds. Ever. Very weird.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Being scared of black people is mocked in mainstream culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.
Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

They saw this as they pulled in... and they still stopped and got out of their car?

Okay, I'll be the dick and say it... I'm finding it tough to drum up much sympathy for these kids.

Reminds me of the old line... Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid.

Being scared of black people is mocked in mainstream culture.

This is me giving a shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

In that situation, more ammo (like 15 not 6) and 17 more in another mag would have been a nice thing to have.
View Quote

OTOH, I'm not sure a couple spare pistol mags would have made all that much difference.  This is more "carbine and basic combat load each" territory.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

OTOH, I'm not sure a couple spare pistol mags would have made all that much difference.  This is more "carbine and basic combat load each" territory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

no shit.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Not surprised at the coverup. Back in the 80s the local TV station just flat out told people at the mall that if they mentioned the attackers in that particular incident were black, the station would not use the interview on air.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is why you have to make it your business to relocate as far away from these savages as your finances will allow.

God knows the climate for white people in this country is not ever going to get better. Sometimes I feel like a Jew in 1933 Germany when I read about shit happening in this country.

Last one out turn off the lights.
View Quote

BCS isn't a bad town.  I've been at that McD's on a weekend late at night.

It's really a college town with the normal problems and makeup of one.

I haven't been there in about 7 years, so maybe it's undergone a huge change.

Kids from Dallas should have known better though.  Sad, really.  Probably figured they'd be in and out and the girls safe in the car in the drive through.

In that part of town, I'm really surprised that LE let a crowd like that form.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Too young to conceal carry  
View Quote

There may have been upwards of 400 people in that crowd.  Not too many folks are capable of concealing a beltfed MG and 800 rounds of linked ammo...  Situational awareness would have served them far more effectively than a concealed weapon.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There may have been upwards of 400 people in that crowd.  Not too many folks are capable of concealing a beltfed MG and 800 rounds of linked ammo...  Situational awareness would have served them far more effectively than a concealed weapon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Range rover FTW?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Blooming death. Death Blossom. There is a use for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So...

What's the legality of spinning around while doing a mag dump into a mob like that?

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Damn, they must raise some dumb fucking white kids in Flower Mound, Texas.

View Quote

Their parents were probably from Virginia.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the confusion? If you want to avoid drunk ignorant folks after midnight, you avoid bars and the fast food places they go after drinking.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Damn, first time I've heard of this.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So...

What's the legality of spinning around while doing a mag dump into a mob like that?

I'd like you to meet my friends, Willie and Peter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#33]
A belated, "Here!"
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They saw this as they pulled in... and they still stopped and got out of their car?

Okay, I'll be the dick and say it... I'm finding it tough to drum up much sympathy for these kids.

Reminds me of the old line... Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.
Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

No shit, I wouldn't stop the car there if it was 400 young white guys hangin in the mickeydees parking lot at 2AM.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#35]
First I've heard of the story.

But I dint go to no coolage but even I knows to GTFOutta Dodge if 400+ people are standing around. It isn't like they were hiding or anything.
Situation Awareness for $1000 Alex take I will.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Beltfed is the only correct answer that doesn't include airstrike
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#37]

Nothing good happens after midnight.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:34:25 AM EDT
[#38]
400 people in one parking lot? I am calling BS on that one.

But in 1995 or so, I got jumped by about a dozen guys at a Burger King at 2AM. I walked out with only a few cold cock punches, water on my head, and minus $5.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No shit, I wouldn't stop the car there if it was 400 young white guys topless women above the age of consent hangin in the mickeydees parking lot at 2AM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, I wouldn't stop the car there if it was 400 young white guys topless women above the age of consent hangin in the mickeydees parking lot at 2AM.

FIFY - that many people at one time is a recipe for disaster regardless of any other factors.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:37:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Damn, they must raise some dumb fucking white kids in Flower Mound, Texas.

View Quote

Well..... Texas.......
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:39:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I had 3 responses typed out but erased them all as I don't want to be banned for speaking the truth.
View Quote

The fact you had to do that to keep your posting privileges says more about our societies problems than anything
you could have typed.  

"We" are screwed and "we" are responsible.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
As tragic as these stories are.....and heartbreaking for their families, I choose to make lemonade out of lemons.

All of these stories will make for a great self defense case if I ever get surrounded by a group of young black men and I start hitting a bunch of them in their fucking faces with 9mm PowRBall.
View Quote

Raciss
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:41:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is a tragedy, and there is no excuse for the behaviour.

This will draw some heat, but was there any indication that the white boys instigated anything?

I spent 4 years at A&M and there are some ignorant kids there who would start something in a situation like that.  Being such a white, conservative school, when you dig down a bit, there is a lot of racism flowing.

Hell I lived in Bryan and used to drive down MLK and the other "ghetto areas".  I would stop at the gas station, etc and never had any issue.  Treat others with respect and most of the time you will be fine.
View Quote

Racism, like the student body president who was black, in the 1970s when A&M was 98% white?

Like my "old lady" (roommate to you non-Ags) who was a large black young man from the hard parts of Galveston who experienced considerable success at A&M and who was grieved by all of his white classmates when he died a year ago of heart disease.  Or my Hispanic, Jewish, and mixed-race classmates who excelled at A&M and beyond, including in the armed services?

Like a recent Cadet Colonel of the Corps of Cadets who was black?

People bring their prejudices to A&M.  A&M is one of the last meritocracies that rewards hard work regardless of race or ethnicity.

Are their white racists in Brazos Co?  Yes.  But to paint A&M as having a seething unseen sense of racism is simply wrong.

Like the many AAs and Hispanic students who have risen by virtue of hard work to high rank in the 2500 member Corps of Cadets?

Like the present Commandant of the Corps GB. Joe Ramirez USA-Ret. who was two years behind me?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Description: The families and Estates of Denton James Ward and Lauren Bailey Crisp sued McDonald's Corporation on negligence and wrogful death theories claiming that Denton James Ward, age 18, and Lauren Bailey Crisp, age 19, claiming that McDonald's franchisee failed to exercise due care in the management and operation of a McDonald's in College Station, Texas and, as a direct result, Ward was beaten by a mob at the store in February 2012 and Lauren was killed in a fatal auto accident in a futile attempt to take Ward to a hospital for treatment.

The Plaintiffs claimed that the McDonald's and its franchisee knew or should have known that its store was dangerous and failed to take any steps to insure the safe of store customers.

Outcome: Plaintiffs' verdict for $27 million with $16 million for the Ward family and $11 million for the Crisp family.

so a black mob kills two white kids, and mcdonalds has to pay 27 milliion and the media covers it up. a thug robs a store assaults a clerk, then beats a police officer and Obama sends his lackey Holder to meet with the family of the robber....that is a merica in a nutshell these days..
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Supposedly there had been more than 20 fights that year alone (for that one store).  Police were called almost all of those times.  Plaintiffs successfully argued that that put McDonalds on notice that security for its late night customers was needed and they failed to provide it.  Not saying I agree or disagree - just relaying what I have read.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/30/mcdonalds-ordered-to-pay-27-million-for-teens-deaths/

ETA - No way in hell it was 400 there..... College Station PD would have an MRAP on scene in about 3 minutes.  This article says mob of 15 to 20.....I think that is more likely. Either way never get out of the boat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Thats what I was thinking. Hell are there even 400 blacks in College Station?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Situational awareness; they didn't have it.
View Quote

Yeah, WTF?  And what's with them getting out while the girls took the SUV through the drive-in?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hood rats tend to disappear like roaches once the gun fire starts.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:47:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A better rule is to carry spare mags.

60 rounds of .40 rangers should get the attention of enough of them to stop the assault.

TXL

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

*legally
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#50]
DOJ-CRS in on this? Oh yeah, the parents probably expected real justice....
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top