Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I really hope they have the right guy at least, Anon has shitty accuracy and doxing an innocent is as bad as what Officer Fatty Gofuckyourself did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's been dox'd.  But it doesn't say what department he works for.

I really hope they have the right guy at least, Anon has shitty accuracy and doxing an innocent is as bad as what Officer Fatty Gofuckyourself did.

Dox'd?  Is that like a milder form of swatting?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This.

If you've devolved to where you, as a police officer, are wildly pointing a gun, particularly an M4, at random people, you have officially fucked up and lost all control. At this point you have ceased being a police officer, and are now part of the problem, or worse yet, an oppressor.

Rioters will feed on this and things are only going to get worse.

There is *NOTHING* in this world more dangerous as a scared police officer. And I say that as someone who wore a badge for ten years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a conditional threat, just a threat to kill someone.  I'm sure it will be defended.

Not by me, the guy's a fucking tool.

This.

If you've devolved to where you, as a police officer, are wildly pointing a gun, particularly an M4, at random people, you have officially fucked up and lost all control. At this point you have ceased being a police officer, and are now part of the problem, or worse yet, an oppressor.

Rioters will feed on this and things are only going to get worse.

There is *NOTHING* in this world more dangerous as a scared police officer. And I say that as someone who wore a badge for ten years.

This is the true danger of the militarization of police.  Kent state started from panic.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is the true danger of the militarization of police.  Kent state started from panic.
View Quote

I think you're on to something...

Apparently the military became too militarized, thus causing panic.  Got it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I also don't think he should be dragged behind a pick up truck.

View Quote

How about dragging him behind an MRAP?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why would a non cop be in the middle of a near riot with a rifle?

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did you actually read the thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Officer gofuckyourself is a panicky idiot, in a situation clearly out of his depth. He's terrified and doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. That's bad.

but the badgelickers here who are defending him, when they're just sitting at a computer and not under stress or panicking? That's much worse.

where?

Yes.
Where?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Read all 10 pages. Not shocked that the usual suspects are defending the guy. Business as usual around here.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Read all 10 pages. Not shocked that the usual suspects are defending the guy. Business as usual around here.
View Quote

Haha this place is soo entertaining.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep.  You know, someone on his department's admin, they probably knew this guy was a stress case and sent him anyway.  Dude, looked like the department IT guru.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Life's about choices.

He chose poorly.

Yep.  You know, someone on his department's admin, they probably knew this guy was a stress case and sent him anyway.  Dude, looked like the department IT guru.  

I'm the IT guru for my department and I don't look anything like that (I like to think I look more like an older Brad Pitt   ).  But I'm also not an officer so I don't have to do riot duty. But I can almost guarantee that our team has nobody like that heavy six.  If we did he'd be gone in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Is everything on the internet suddenly true?
Would you like to buy a used car? It was owned by a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays.

Possibly you'd like to buy the Batmobile. I can get you a really good deal on it. Send me $1,500,000 in cash and I'll ship it to you. You should believe me because you believe anything that anyone tells you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is an idiot running through the middle of a riot a journalist or a news photographer?

Am I?

I did actually work as one many years ago. But, if Fort Worth has a race riot and I decide to go play in the middle of it while recording video, that does not make me a journalist. It makes me a person playing in the middle of a race riot while recording video.

I don't even understand what your position actually is.  Is a journalist suddenly not a journalist and instead a rioter because they are reporting from a riot?

Is everything on the internet suddenly true?
Would you like to buy a used car? It was owned by a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays.

Possibly you'd like to buy the Batmobile. I can get you a really good deal on it. Send me $1,500,000 in cash and I'll ship it to you. You should believe me because you believe anything that anyone tells you.

Wow, talk about changing the subject.

and

"We don't know the true story". lol, not surprised.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It has been two weeks of this. Cops are getting tired and sleep deprived. He should of not said what he said but these police officer are getting worn down sooner or later they reach their limits.  
View Quote

And that makes threatening random passerby with lethal force acceptable?

Well, now that that's settled.........

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Officer "go fuck yourself" was suspended indefinitely without pay.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good, fuck that guy
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Really?  I remember the NY motorcycle "club" that surrounded that SUV and the driver RUNNING A FUCKING GUY OVER and not one cop here stated he should face charges.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of business owners standing in front of their shops. If one of them pointed a loaded rifle at the folks walking by for the horrible crime of taking an ipotato video, and screamed 'I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" do you think the cops would arrest them?

They would have send 200 cops in riot gear and a MRAP to take him down and everyone here knows it.

Really?  I remember the NY motorcycle "club" that surrounded that SUV and the driver RUNNING A FUCKING GUY OVER and not one cop here stated he should face charges.  

They attacked that guy. He defended his family.

Officer Gofuckyourself committed multiple crimes, without any legitimate justification. And you don't think he should lose his job?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:32:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yes.
Where?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Officer gofuckyourself is a panicky idiot, in a situation clearly out of his depth. He's terrified and doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. That's bad.

but the badgelickers here who are defending him, when they're just sitting at a computer and not under stress or panicking? That's much worse.

where?

Yes.
Where?

Oh for fucks sake stop trying to be cute and read the goddamn thread. A non cop who compared people criticizing Heavy 6 to troofers, a cop who thinks him losing his job for committing multiple crimes in camera is equivalent to torturing an innocent to death etc. Quit fucking trolling and read the thread.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder what the anti gun folks who were saying only police and military should have assault rifles are thinking right now!

FOX had 2 black guys saying that on TV tonight. Talking about the 'Nazi police' and their 'rights being violated' but when the 2nd Amend. topic got brought up they went back to the old "only the po-leece should have those assault weapons" line and a mix of other Brady BS.

Ra-tarded. lol
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://humanevents.com/uploads/2012/12/58852252.jpg

And not a one indicted or arrested.  In fact, there was a lot more than just pointing guns in K-town   Lots of shots fired.  And no one went to prison.  Weird.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It has been two weeks of this. Cops are getting tired and sleep deprived. He should of not said what he said but these police officer are getting worn down sooner or later they reach their limits.  

Nope, because that is not what I wrote. It is called mitigating cause and effect.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
-

Oh for fucks sake stop trying to be cute and read the goddamn thread. A non cop who compared people criticizing Heavy 6 to troofers, a cop who thinks him losing his job for committing multiple crimes in camera is equivalent to torturing an innocent to death etc. Quit fucking trolling and read the thread.
View Quote

I didn't think there would've been that much derp between pages 1 and 8, so I skipped to the end.

Now I'm very glad I skipped those pages.

Lots of
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:40:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Good, fuck that guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good, fuck that guy

Stress is a killer; dude is wound too tight for that shit. They are safer without him.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#21]
"I don't agree with what he did at all, but I'll sure make a shitload of excuses for him."
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Good, fuck that guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, fuck that guy

This.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:24:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's been dox'd.  But it doesn't say what department he works for.

Its a digital anal probe. Basically the internet finds everything about you and posts it all for everyone to see. Your deepest darkest secrets will be exposed.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

where?

Yes.
Where?

Thats his MO
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:45:41 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Second Amendment in action at the hands of ordinary American citizens.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:48:56 AM EDT
[#26]
"Officer Gofuckyourself"

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:54:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Sorry about the bad link. Thank you Extorris for fixing it.
View Quote

You will never live this down.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:03:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And not a one indicted or arrested.  In fact, there was a lot more than just pointing guns in K-town   Lots of shots fired.  And no one went to prison.  Weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe because under the circumstances at the time the use of force was appropriate.  Which would be quite different than Officer Gofuckyourself.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:04:46 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:09:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Actually if his name had been a Greek name like Gofukoselv. Everyone would feel pretty silly for his censure.

But yeah otherwise yeah lame.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:16:11 AM EDT
[#31]
He'll be back.

It turns out the rifle wasn't loaded.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:53:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Thats his MO
View Quote

Bullshit.
Your the one who snapped and started talking shit then got pee pee slapped.

I didn't see anyone defending what he did. Other than one guy saying pretty much cop haters gonna hate...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:58:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The last natural disaster I had to work was IKE. It went on for two weeks or more. My house was damaged and I had no power. I still had to go to work each day and only got a couple of hours sleep a night. I got thrown out into one of the hoods and had to deal with that on top of my own shit going on. I never pointed my rifle at anyone. The last straw was when some mother fucker stole my mother fucking crème cheese danish. I about lost it. All I wanted was a cup of coffee and a danish. I guess I didn't hide it well enough. They tried to appease me with a cupcake. I don't really have a point. I'm still just really pissed off about the danish.
View Quote

Holee crap, cops sure take their donuts serious!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:06:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Stress is a killer; dude is wound too tight for that shit. They are safer without him.
View Quote

This.
I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that guy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:08:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The last natural disaster I had to work was IKE. It went on for two weeks or more. My house was damaged and I had no power. I still had to go to work each day and only got a couple of hours sleep a night. I got thrown out into one of the hoods and had to deal with that on top of my own shit going on. I never pointed my rifle at anyone. The last straw was when some mother fucker stole my mother fucking crème cheese danish. I about lost it. All I wanted was a cup of coffee and a danish. I guess I didn't hide it well enough. They tried to appease me with a cupcake. I don't really have a point. I'm still just really pissed off about the danish.

That was six years ago, its a cold case now, but I'm working on a few leads.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:11:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Is that the same National Guard that was confiscating guns during Katrina?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IT has been two weeks of this Cops are getting tired and sleep deprived. He should of not said what he said but these police officer are getting worn down sooner or later they reach their limits.

If this is all it takes to wear them down, I'd hate to see em 2 week in to a natural desaster. I mean the nat guard were in BDUs with side arms. You dont hear about them going ape shit.

The Guard units that did that fucked up big.  Although I think it was less bad than the CHP doing it since they should have known better.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:12:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The Guard units that did that fucked up big.  Although I think it was less bad than the CHP doing it since they should have known better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IT has been two weeks of this Cops are getting tired and sleep deprived. He should of not said what he said but these police officer are getting worn down sooner or later they reach their limits.

If this is all it takes to wear them down, I'd hate to see em 2 week in to a natural desaster. I mean the nat guard were in BDUs with side arms. You dont hear about them going ape shit.

Its the same, sorry
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:17:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Its the same, sorry
View Quote

I'll leave it for another thread.  Don't want to let y'all derail from Officer Gofuckyourself's shining example of professionalism in the face of moderate adversity.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:18:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'll leave it for another thread.  Don't want to let y'all derail from Officer Gofuckyourself's shining example of professionalism in the face of moderate adversity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its the same, sorry

Screw him too
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:27:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:29:53 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

that statement is so full of shit it tore the seams.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of business owners standing in front of their shops. If one of them pointed a loaded rifle at the folks walking by for the horrible crime of taking an ipotato video, and screamed 'I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" do you think the cops would arrest them?

They would have send 200 cops in riot gear and a MRAP to take him down and everyone here knows it.

You're so clueless that it's cute.

that statement is so full of shit it tore the seams.

Gotta write that one down.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:31:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:35:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Less bad? The Guard hasn't heard of the Constitution?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:52:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He is a prime example of why they should not just send anybody to certain events.

iirc I read he is a detective, more than likely has not worked the streets in years, obviously not mentally prepared for such an event.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Condition Black.

That's racist.

He is a prime example of why they should not just send anybody to certain events.

iirc I read he is a detective, more than likely has not worked the streets in years, obviously not mentally prepared for such an event.

Well shouldn't we be calling him "Detective Go Fuck Yourself" then?!?! I mean he earned the rank and all......
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#49]
So, what are we arguing about again?

The guy fucked up, did something stupid and is now yanked off duty and the situation is being investigated by internal affairs.

Isn't that what's supposed to happen?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:24:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top