Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Also lost my passport wallet last week as well. I can never get a goddamn break.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got into a car accident when the window broke. Pistol went from center console, towards the driver side window (in front of my face). Side airbag deployed, and through the passenger side window it went.

It broke my holster during this.

And lastly, got back from the range earlier today and left my phone charging in my car. Sat down, and my pistol (which was still on my belt) hit my phone that was on the very edge of the center console when I sat down. Bent the USB cable and the USB housing on the phone. Now the fucking thing won't charge.

Just got this phone a few months ago too after my old one shit the bed during my little adventure in the snow.
View Quote

I didn't realize you were carrying when the snow gave way.  Dang.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well there's your problem......... you have the wrong Beretta...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/762x51/Guns/Beretta%20M9/M9_8x6.jpg

View Quote

Going with this !
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yes, OP needs to get the right Beretta.

View Quote

Look what I picked up a few months ago!

What's special? Italian made Inox, note the stainless controls/hammer instead of MIM. All 92s are great performers, even if chunky.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder what a pistol propelled by an airbag would do to your face? Might end up like last time if you don't keep that thing secured.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:54:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder what a pistol propelled by an airbag would do to your face? Might end up like last time if you don't keep that thing secured.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I'm just happy I was going in the same direction as the Beretta when it happened.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

After all I have put mine through (which is a whole lot more than most pistols do during their lifetime), I'd say the opposite.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's because Beretta is shit.

After all I have put mine through (which is a whole lot more than most pistols do during their lifetime), I'd say the opposite.

Quit placing immovable objects in the path of unstoppable forces
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's because Beretta is shit.

I try
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:31:01 PM EDT
[#9]
At least you don't have one of those Glocks I keep hearing about! From what I've gathered they always either explode, they shoot your dog, or a combination of both. Compared to that, your Beretta sounds fairly well behaved
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:58:11 PM EDT
[#10]
There seems to be a common factor in all your misfortunes, and it's not the Beretta.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top