Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Damnit! I got all excited. I thought it was a real .22lr SAW
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#3]
We used to have a member here that made .22 copies of saws,  Barrets and hk weapons along with a few others.

He had some cool shit.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We used to have a member here that made .22 copies of saws,  Barrets and hk weapons along with a few others.

He had some cool shit.
View Quote

He really did. And a bunch of folks here gave him shit for it. Never did understand the hate.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damnit! I got all excited. I thought it was a real .22lr SAW
View Quote

So did I. Still a neat project.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He had some cool shit.
View Quote

Really? I don't remember them. Sounds neat.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had some cool shit.

One of his archived threads.

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=6&f=11&t=383460
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He really did. And a bunch of folks here gave him shit for it. Never did understand the hate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had some cool shit.

Same guy who does HK clones out of air soft shells and 10/22s?  Dude made some Sick firearms!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had some cool shit.

GD is like the wannabe on the bus in school.  While the bullies are picking on the bus whimp they are the obscure wannabe sitting in the middle of the bus going,  YEAH!  YEAH!  WHAT HE SAID!  SO THERE!  It's a follow the leader thing.  Because it is uncool to buck the trend.  

Personally I really like the workmanship it takes to do it and do it right.  Fuck the haters.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#10]
His M60s are badass! And the M249 Para?

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

XM8?????
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF? So it's only limited in how many the tube holds? What was the point? Fuck that....I want belt fed .22
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WTF? So it's only limited in how many the tube holds? What was the point? Fuck that....I want belt fed .22
View Quote

get milling
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He had some cool shit.

me either

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:00:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are 22lr beltfeds - though the the company that made them has closed up shop since the owner retired, and you'll only find new old stock or used ones on the aftermarket now:  LM7 or Razorback are the two most common models, along with a dedicated beltfed rifle model.

http://www.lakesideguns.com/
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#15]
There was some company( I cant remember name of) that made a .22lr belt-fed upper for a AR

Nvmnd.....Circuits answered it. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There are 22lr beltfeds - though the the company that made them has closed up shop since the owner retired, and you'll only find new old stock or used ones on the aftermarket now:  LM7 or Razorback are the two most common models, along with a dedicated beltfed rifle model.

View Quote

He went under right when I got interested in getting on, too. what a bummer.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=435936907
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Very tempting, but his feedback on transactions where he's selling says he's a really slow shipper. The USPS MO only makes me wary, as well.

Thanks for the pointer.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had some cool shit.

One of his archived threads.

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=6&f=11&t=383460

He is also a member of another forum that I frequented for several years, he does good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Not sure if it was him or not, but someone was selling the stocks on gunbroker a few years back. Basically a high end Airsoft, gutted and set up for a 10-22.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had some cool shit.

His stuff was pretty corny.  It was either gutted airsoft "big ass guns" with .22's stuffed inside, or CA legal real guns with every tactical doo-dad he could find added to it.

Some never understood the hate, others never understood the idea that a gutted airsoft barret with a 10/22 inside was cool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top