Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Edgelord reporting in.  No fucks should be given over this guy having his head lopped off.  He was a leftist idiot who went to that shithole part of the world and exposed himself to the danger there.

ISIS killed him because he has an American passport.  Not everyone with an American passport is worth giving a shit over, certainly not this stupid asshole.
View Quote

An attack on one is an attack on all.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Edgelord reporting in.  No fucks should be given over this guy having his head lopped off.  He was a leftist idiot who went to that shithole part of the world and exposed himself to the danger there.

ISIS killed him because he has an American passport.  Not everyone with an American passport is worth giving a shit over, certainly not this stupid asshole.
View Quote

You understand why they killed him, but you miss the point.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

This x 1,000
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This x 1,000
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This x 1,000

So they're done?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We entered WWII because of Pearl Harbor.

This country was not gonna do jack shit if Pearl Harbor had not been attacked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember how we entered WWII to stop genocide and fight evil because it was the right thing to do? Fuck, how simple of a concept. That'll likely never happen EVER again. Too much money, politics, and power involved now. Which really is sickening because this evil is so clear to me.

I get your point, but that's not why we entered WWII.

Guys like my dad, why did they enlist in the Army in 1942?  What was in their minds?

I find that very hard to believe, but okay.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They only way I would go to that region of the world is armed.  These "photojournalists" who are trying to make a buck should know better than to trust savages.  RIP Foley.
View Quote

I would go in a B-1 full to the gills with B61 nukes.  It would have to be refitted for nukes.  I want them to hear it coming and look up - they will be able to see two sun rises in a day.

Someday we will have a western leader or a country with a nuclear arsenal that has the fortitude to put an end to this plague.  He will accept his fate in the hsitory books, but at least there will be books written for free peoples to read, if that person ever come before its too late, lest mankind be damned to the darkness that shall not be named in this website, not be criticized, or the truth spoken of it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Just another bunch of shit to see if the US will retaliate. Hell, even if we inflict thousands of Isis casualties, they wont give a fuck. A few dead US soldiers is probably worth it to them. I hope we dont send any more into that shithole.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

I wondered who edgelord was.. looked it up... I am betting by some of the responses that many others did not know this internet reference.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=edgelord

Fedora tipping, fat fuck that spends his life on anime cartoon message
boards being a worthless pile of shit. Nobody likes this guy but he acts
like he doesn't care. He's a pathetic, lost kissless virgin that should
just kill himself.

Todd is an autistic edgelord that spends his entire day on /a/ while he waits for his mom to make him hot pockets.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I wondered who edgelord was.. looked it up... I am betting by some of the responses that many others did not know this internet reference.

edgelord
Fedora tipping, fat fuck that spends his life on anime cartoon message boards being a worthless pile of shit. Nobody likes this guy but he acts like he doesn't care. He's a pathetic, lost kissless virgin that should just kill himself.
Todd is an autistic edgelord that spends his entire day on /a/ while he waits for his mom to make him hot pockets.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

edgelord
Fedora tipping, fat fuck that spends his life on anime cartoon message boards being a worthless pile of shit. Nobody likes this guy but he acts like he doesn't care. He's a pathetic, lost kissless virgin that should just kill himself.

And knowing what it means is more pathetic.  Thanks for making me more pathetic now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm not going to watch, the others I have seen cannot be unseen. I can only think of one way to deal with this kind of savagery.
View Quote

I thought the same but watched it anyway
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That was really uncalled for.  How about empathy for a fellow American killed by our common enemy?       What do you know about the man that gives you so much satisfaction in his death?

Post some of his articles.   Convince us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the video didn't show the whole beheading
a few slices across the throat and then just as he starts to gurgle it cuts away to his bloody head sitting on top of the boody

islam is of the devil

+1

Yeah, I feel like I got ripped off as well.

Cut it out.

You're actually standing up for a journalist who knew he was going to die and his last act was to be propaganda for the enemy?  You are the one who should cut it out.

That was really uncalled for.  How about empathy for a fellow American killed by our common enemy?       What do you know about the man that gives you so much satisfaction in his death?

Post some of his articles.   Convince us.

Well, he's local.  I know that he was told not to go back to that shithole part of the world when he was kidnapped the first time in Libya.  He put his family and friends through Hell the first time.  You'd think that after watching your fellow journalist get blown away next to you that you'd take up something safer.  While I'd like to post a lot more, I'll leave it at that.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh that the day will soon come.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The production values behind that were just as frightening as the content.

These people are much more sophisticated than they were in the KSM/Daniel Pearl days.  
View Quote

Exactly. That was professionally produced. The entirety of it; from the content, sound, to the scripting, all the way to the camera work. That is on par, or better, than the production value of psyop product produced by the western world.

Let me be clear, I am not admiring it, I think it is horrible.

It is frightening, as pointed out above, the level of financial and 'cultural' support that effort must have to produce that quality of video. I would guess multiple professional media people worked on that. Not one or two talented dabblers. That was made by media people who do it for a living.

And the person who wrote the script was no amateur in terms of content. I would be very surprised if they were not well trained/ well studied in psychological operations.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#14]
This is what happens when an incompetent ass with the spine of a jelly donut is in charge of the most powerful country on the globe. Since he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, look what has happened. The US is no longer a country to be feared or respected. 2 more years of this incompetent jackass.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:44:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You're actually standing up for a journalist who knew he was going to die and his last act was to be propaganda for the enemy?  You are the one who should cut it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the video didn't show the whole beheading
a few slices across the throat and then just as he starts to gurgle it cuts away to his bloody head sitting on top of the boody

islam is of the devil

+1

Yeah, I feel like I got ripped off as well.

Cut it out.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read your history of the late '30s and early '40s in this country.  

Very isolationist, wanted nothing to do with any of it.

Remember how we entered WWII to stop genocide and fight evil because it was the right thing to do?

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:59:46 PM EDT
[#17]
ISIS claims to be The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. All state actors that engage in political murder of American citizens are committing acts of war against the U.S. The chief problem with fighting terror has been that it is committed by shadowy figures hidden and secretive and not by state actors.

If these ISIS fucks want to be a State and set up a governmental regime then welcome to the big league you have lost the toss and are designated to receive.

Why should this not be a declared  war.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#18]
So what is our current leadership's response to this going to be?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I still can't get Burg out of my head so I ain't watching that.
View Quote

Daniel Pearl for me.

I will never willingly watch another.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
ISIS claims to be The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. All state actors that engage in political murder of American citizens are committing acts of war against the U.S. The chief problem with fighting terror has been that it is committed by shadowy figures hidden and secretive and not by state actors.

If these ISIS fucks want to be a State and set up a governmental regime then welcome to the big league you have lost the toss and are designated to receive.

Why should this not be a declared  war.
View Quote

It should but we got snocone for prez.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure, but I have to imagine things would've changed had Japan not bombed Pearl. There's no way we would have allowed the Nazis to seize all of EU. And they would've provoked us even if Japan hadn't. WWII was inevitable, regardless of what event dragged us in.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sure, but I have to imagine things would've changed had Japan not bombed Pearl. There's no way we would have allowed the Nazis to seize all of EU. And they would've provoked us even if Japan hadn't. WWII was inevitable, regardless of what event dragged us in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  The Nazis were steering well clear of us and we would have stood by and let them keep Europe.

There's no way we would have allowed the Nazis to seize all of EU

They had already taken all of western Europe except the UK and we still wouldn't jump in so that's exactly what we did.

Britain had been at war with the Nazis since 1939, were the last holdout, were getting pounded every day, and we still would not get involved.

Like I said, read your history.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If the border is so easy to penetrate, and these dudes hate America so much, why aren't we seeing these sleepers so often said to exist in arfcom threads blazing away in shopping malls every other weekend?

Occam's razor suggests these vaunted sleeper cells are bullshit. It's almost as if Arabs are into local cavalry-based conflicts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That shit is coming here. Folks better prepare. The military will have it's hands tied due to some stupid rules of engagement and it will be up to the citizenry to stop this bullshit in it's tracks.

Please elaborate on the logistics of this massive US mainland invasion by ISIS?  

They've been coming in from the southern border. Not to mention the sleeper cells that have been here.

This. ^^^

If the border is so easy to penetrate, and these dudes hate America so much, why aren't we seeing these sleepers so often said to exist in arfcom threads blazing away in shopping malls every other weekend?

Occam's razor suggests these vaunted sleeper cells are bullshit. It's almost as if Arabs are into local cavalry-based conflicts.

I guess you have never read a history book. Every hear of the chaos Germans caused in the Battle of the Bulge? ISIS is a slow killer IMO. They aren't going to start blowing people in the US away because that would start an all out onslaught against them.  I think they are going to strike swiftly and decisively, and I think we're the only ones that have a chance of stopping them. I have thought many times about the possibility of them coming across the border. It's really not that far out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Someone highly placed has leaked an interesting detail about this video to The Washington Post:

A European intelligence official said the British government was examining the video, and the speech of the purported executioner, to compare it with former Guantanamo Bay prisoners and other British residents believed to have joined the Islamic State.

Both prisoners in the video are wearing orange shirts and pants, similar to orange jumpsuits worn by detainees at the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. A similar outfit, believed to be a jihadist symbol of the prison, was worn by Nicholas Berg, an American businessman kidnapped in Iraq in 2004 whose execution by an Islamic State precursor organization was recorded on video and posted online.

If the leak is correct, then there is a good chance that the Bastard Empty Suit Community Organizer in the White House released the animals that cut off James Foley's head.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
Nah, gotta disagree with you there.

He's an American. We might fucking hate him because of his politics and leanings....but goddamit he's still an American. He might have been a stupid asshole, but he's OUR stupid asshole. No one fucks with us, other than us. Just like no one can kick my brothers ass, except me. My bro might be a fucking dumbshit, and deserve an asswhipping, but fuck be upon you if you try. I'm the only one that gets to kick his ass.

Every fuck should be given, for all their activities. Cumulative. Wipe their shadows from this earth.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Why? Why the FUCK do people still go over there thinking that nothing will happen to them? It kills me that people live in threatcon white their entire lives.... Fuck ISIS. Kill em all.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:21:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That's pretty harsh but I agree.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this going to sound cold but he knew what he was getting into with those assholes when he went there. ANY american in that area not on deployment is a fucking dumbass.

+1
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#28]
The peaceful majority is irrelevant.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
this going to sound cold but he knew what he was getting into with those assholes when he went there. ANY american in that area not on deployment is a fucking dumbass.

+1

Okay so he's a dumbass. He's still an unarmed, American reporter dumbass who should have been left alone. These ISIS murderers are about as evil as anything we've seen in a while. We're talking Gestapo, SS, psychotic evil. We need to kill these assholes.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This guy was captured in Libya back in 2011... And went back to the Middle East?

Dang man, you only cheat death so many times.
View Quote

The guy apparently had balls.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It's not like they have been a thorn in our side since 1802.

What should we do...............cower?

I guess you and Obama agree on this fucked up strategy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our airstrikes will fuel the hatred.

It's not like they have been a thorn in our side since 1802.

What should we do...............cower?

I guess you and Obama agree on this fucked up strategy.

9/11
American Embassy bombings in the 90's.
USS Cole.

All our fault.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Fuck this shit.  Almost 13 years since 9/11 and we can't even identify our enemy.

Time to unleash Pigman

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He's an American. We might fucking hate him because of his politics and leanings....but goddamit he's still an American. He might have been a stupid asshole, but he's OUR stupid asshole. No one fucks with us, other than us.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's an American. We might fucking hate him because of his politics and leanings....but goddamit he's still an American. He might have been a stupid asshole, but he's OUR stupid asshole. No one fucks with us, other than us.....

It's a lot more serious than that.    It's a declaration of War.    Loud and clear, in the form of a prime time video.  

People like NukaCola choose to ignore that fact out of cowardly fear and ignorance, but it doesn't make it any less real.

They declared war on each and every one of us.   This journalist is just a symbol.   YOU are the target.

Every American should see it.  And then we should go to work dismantling these bastards, just like we did with Imperial Japan.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Islam 101: Islam has a plan for the infidel kafir of the world. ISIS is just one of many acting it out.

The violent injunctions of the Quran and the violent precedents set by Muhammad set the tone for the Islamic view of politics and of world history. Islamic scholarship divides the world into two spheres of influence, the House of Islam (dar al-Islam) and the House of War (dar al-harb).

Islam means submission, and so the House of Islam includes those nations that have submitted to Islamic rule, which is to say those nations ruled by Sharia law. The rest of the world (House of War), which has not accepted Sharia law and so is not in a state of submission, exists in a state of rebellion or war with the will of Allah.

It is incumbent on dar al-Islam to make war upon dar al-harb until such time that all nations submit to the will of Allah and accept Sharia law. Islam's message to the non-Muslim world is the same now as it was in the time of Muhammad and throughout history: submit or be conquered. The only times since Muhammad when dar al-Islam was not actively at war with dar al-harb were when the Muslim world was too weak or divided to make war effectively.

But the lulls in the ongoing war that the House of Islam has declared against the House of War do not indicate a forsaking of jihad as a principle but reflect a change in strategic factors. It is acceptable for Muslim nations to declare hudna, or truce, at times when the infidel nations are too powerful for open warfare to make sense.

Jihad is not a collective suicide pact even while "killing and being killed" (Sura 9:111) is encouraged on an individual level. For the past few hundred years, the Muslim world has been too politically fragmented and technologically inferior to pose a major threat to the West. But that is changing. Islam has awoken from its slumber, and is now behaving literally according to the Koran, once again, as it did in its early years. Islam will not stop until it wins or is vanquished.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#36]
God Speed for this misguided man. I have real sympathy for he and his family. BUT...

I haven't watched the video, so maybe someone can confirm, but based on the article it seems like he knew his death was coming. Given that he knew his death was inevitable, why would he make his last act one of sedition if he didn't really believe those words? I don't understand. I know that if I were in similar circumstances and I heard my captors preparing to kill me I would be anything but compliant with their wishes. It would be a different story I am sure if I had some hope of being set free for complying (though I would hope that I would still be brave enough to not comply).
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If I were President they would have been wiped out well before now.
View Quote

God, I miss Reagan.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Rip brother.
now blow them fuckers all straight to hell
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They're poking a very big bear. Only a matter of time.
View Quote

Are you serious ??  NOTHING will happen.
The WORLD lacks the balls to deal with the islamic threat.
They're too busy appeasing the muslim cockroaches.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
God Speed for this misguided man. I have real sympathy for he and his family. BUT...

I haven't watched the video, so maybe someone can confirm, but based on the article it seems like he knew his death was coming. Given that he knew his death was inevitable, why would he make his last act one of sedition if he didn't really believe those words? I don't understand. I know that if I were in similar circumstances and I heard my captors preparing to kill me I would be anything but compliant with their wishes. It would be a different story I am sure if I had some hope of being set free for complying (though I would hope that I would still be brave enough to not comply).
View Quote

I always thought it was possible that they'd made him film a bunch of times, so that he didn't really know when they'd kill him.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#41]
You aren't going to get rid of it,unless you kill every man, woman and child, that follows the ROP. One day Christians, Jews and Atheists will figure it out. Probably right before their own head rolls. Till then, is the NFL season started yet? How about Kim? What's she doing these days........
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:59:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have no place judging him, none of us do.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Appropriate response:  B-52s and total devastation.

Repeat for each beheading.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#45]
This is familiar.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Should be Foley saying "Fuck you, kill me"
View Quote

Fabrizio Quattrocchi went out that way.

Quattrocchi's kidnappers forced him to dig his own grave and kneel beside it wearing a hood as they prepared to film his death, but he defied them by trying to pull off the hood and shouting "Vi faccio vedere come muore un Italiano!" - "I'll show you how an Italian dies!" He was then shot in the back of the neck.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not going to watch, the others I have seen cannot be unseen. I can only think of one way to deal with this kind of savagery.

Im the other way. I think it should be on the local news every night. We are to seperated from the horror of things outside our little bubble.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You aren't going to get rid of it,unless you kill every man, woman and child, that follows the ROP. One day Christians, Jews and Atheists will figure it out. Probably right before their own head rolls. Till then, is the NFL season started yet? How about Kim? What's she doing these days........
View Quote

You wanna kill every man, woman, and child who is a Muslim?

You're no better than they are, then.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you a child?    How can you be so innocent.          

I'm not insulting you.  I really want to know.      How is it that you reached an age where you can type on the internet, and yet you don't know about torture?  

You would be broken in a couple hours, and you would be happy to say anything just to get a quick death.    

You must have lived such a sheltered life.    Time to start educating yourself.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Our airstrikes will fuel the hatred.

View Quote

We should be doing strikes that sicken and terrify, imho. Turn cities like Raqqa and Aleppo into pools of fire, and make it known that any city held by the IS will soon meet the same fate.

Make the cost of capitulating to them much higher than the cost of fighting them.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top