Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Behead those who claim that Islam is violent.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Time is a flat circle.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not watching that shit anymore. Anybody got an AAR? I'm just curious if he fought at all or went quietly like the other videos.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no video. You can read the article.

There is a link to the video in the article.

Not watching that shit anymore. Anybody got an AAR? I'm just curious if he fought at all or went quietly like the other videos.

They showed a video clip of obama talking about airstrikes in Iraq. Then they had the guy say a statement to the camera, basically saying that the airstrikes caused his death and calling out his brother in the U.S Air Force and some other bull shit about islam and America. Then the isis fighter with a British accent says some bullshit and takes out a knife and starts cutting the dudes neck (no struggle)  and the camera  fades to a picture of the guys head on top of his body. The camera cuts again to another prisoner and the British accent isis fighter says this one is next.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

In Islam there are no non combatants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just don't understand how you can kill a non combatant with such savagery. Infuriates me!

In Islam there are no non combatants.

Orly? Bet they'd bitch if we reciprocated and started killing women and children wholesale.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Where is 2minkey?  That coward won't step foot in here, his love for Muslims is sickening.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Not watching that.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shit like this cannot help their cause.....can it?
View Quote

To them this is putting their best foot forward.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I never watched any of the other ones, I'm damned sure not going to start now.

Fighting ISIS or whatever the fuck they want to call themselves should be a just and worthy fight for the entire world.  Instead we sit on our hands.  Atrocity after atrocity and yet we do nothing.  Evil is winning fellas.  Evil is winning.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Un-serious solution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Un-serious solution.

Username, post, irony.

You thinking that is a problem. That is a very serious solution to a very serious problem. People thinking this is not a serious problem is going to lead to my great grand children fighting these degenerates.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:19 PM EDT
[#11]
yep, they've got another journalist on deck...steven joe sotloff
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is no video. You can read the article.

There is a link to the video in the article.

Nope.  

He read what sounded like a script, blaming america and obama for his death.  called for his parents not to accept money for his death, called on his brother who is in the air force to question what he is doing.  

They don't actually show the beheading, just the after shot.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#13]
They made him read a speech speaking out against the U.S. and his family and even his brother serving in the USAF. He knew what was coming and seemed to sit there and wait for it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#14]
They're poking a very big bear. Only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
this going to sound cold but he knew what he was getting into with those assholes when he went there. ANY american in that area not on deployment is a fucking dumbass.
View Quote

Yep can't argue with that. Unless you've got the US Military backing your ass better stay the fuck out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Half the video is Obama speaking about taking action. Foley speaks about calling on his family to rise up against the US Gov since this happened because of them.  Looks like cue cards, telling his family not to accept pitty money and brother to think about his Air Force service.  Tells brother to think about bombing in Iraq and who they really killed. Says he died the day colleagues dropped bombs in Iraq.  Wish he had more time, hope for freedom.  "I guess all in all, I wish I wasn't an American citizen."

Militant speaks clear English propaganda BS about interfering in their affairs. Sounds somewhat British accented. Uses fixed blade with no fighting/resisting.  Shows start of cutting and then head sitting on body, not whole event.
View Quote

Should be Foley saying "Fuck you, kill me"
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Half the video is Obama speaking about taking action. Foley speaks about calling on his family to rise up against the US Gov since this happened because of them.  Looks like cue cards, telling his family not to accept pitty money and brother to think about his Air Force service.  Tells brother to think about bombing in Iraq and who they really killed. Says he died the day colleagues dropped bombs in Iraq.  Wish he had more time, hope for freedom.  "I guess all in all, I wish I wasn't an American citizen."

Militant speaks clear English propaganda BS about interfering in their affairs. Sounds somewhat British accented. Uses fixed blade with no fighting/resisting.  Shows start of cutting and then head sitting on body, not whole event.

I'm not saying what he should be doing.  Read the post I quoted, someone asked for a run down of the video, that's what I gave.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
this going to sound cold but he knew what he was getting into with those assholes when he went there. ANY american in that area not on deployment is a fucking dumbass.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

So it would be quite alright to shoot them even if they try to surrender, right?
View Quote
As long as you don't tinkle on the bodies afterwards.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But do they really think this will cause Americans to want to stay out of Iraq?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#21]
The video on liveleak loads a LOT faster.

James Foley stated he wish he were not an American, to rise up against his "real" killers, the US Government... called out his brother in the Air Force and shit, passing off blame.

It all was scripted out, but fuck...
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Where is 2minkey?  That coward won't step foot in here, his love for Muslims is sickening.
View Quote

I think he finally figured most people have him on ignore and has switched to a new account.  I see some brand new 14ers who seem familiar.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Explanation of circumstances (where was he, how was he captured) and date/time frame please. . . . . .

For those of us who don't want to open it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They're poking a very big bear. Only a matter of time.
View Quote

I used to think that, when we were something to be feared of....but we've since pussified ourselves.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Damn.  Kidnapped in Turkey down near the Syrian border covering the Free Syrian Army almost 2 years ago and Zero hasn't done anything to get him released?
View Quote

My shocked face....  (insert sarcasm)

FBHO  
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Fuck those cowardly, goat fucking pieces of shit. We need to destroy them sooner rather than later. They are coming for us somehow/someway no matter what we do...
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#28]
635 fucking day he was held
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just moral outrage from the Daniel Pearle killing, nothing to be scared of really. Not like we went all Munich on them.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#30]
He was an American so they killed him to gain local public relations

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

635 fucking day he was held
View Quote
It said he was captured in Libya, then set free. Then, he was kidnapped again later on.

I don't really know the full story behind that.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#32]
So when can we deploy?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#33]

savages

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I'm not saying what he should be doing.  Read the post I quoted, someone asked for a run down of the video, that's what I gave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know. I was just giving my commentary on Foley playing into their hands.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah yeah, you know they're going to kill you since the dude is speaking perfect English, might as well ruin their video.  That is unless they've played chicken with him numerous times and he thought this was more of the same.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#36]
So, when they do this shit, is it quick, or slow? I can't watch the video. I didn't watch the Pearl video.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Why even bother with all that card reading just gonna kill me anywya not reading your shit. These tards put themselves out there what do they expect to happen.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So, when they do this shit, is it quick, or slow? I can't watch the video. I didn't watch the Pearl video.
View Quote

Can't tell from the video but he's using a fixed blade knife...
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Question for our Iraq Veterans, Did/could journalist carry weapons for protection while in Iraq during US Military occupation?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

They aren't recruiting Americans.

They are wanting to recruit people who want to hold an American head in the air.

There are plenty of those guys.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#41]
That shit is coming here. Folks better prepare. The military will have it's hands tied due to some stupid rules of engagement and it will be up to the citizenry to stop this bullshit in it's tracks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Fighting ISIS or whatever the fuck they want to call themselves should be a just and worthy fight for the entire world.  Instead we sit on our hands.  Atrocity after atrocity and yet we do nothing.  Evil is winning fellas.  Evil is winning.
View Quote

1979 called. They want their facts back.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:21:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I have no words for these cunts
View Quote

They live in our midst.

Matthew 10:36

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Arm yourself accordingly.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Username, post, irony.

You thinking that is a problem. That is a very serious solution to a very serious problem. People thinking this is not a serious problem is going to lead to my great grand children fighting these degenerates.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Un-serious solution.

Username, post, irony.

AT HOME!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:24:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Ah yeah, you know they're going to kill you since the dude is speaking perfect English, might as well ruin their video.  That is unless they've played chicken with him numerous times and he thought this was more of the same.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps there was a guy right off camera with an AK. Try anything not on the script, try to run away, we will pop you in the legs, torture you for 2 hours, ease the knife into your eyes, remove balls, more barbaric crazy shit, then cut your head off slower. I'm thinking he had to have a reason to not to resist. Perhaps he expected last minute mercy, or like you said, games.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe they threatened him with a far more painful and slow way to die.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#47]
At least he wasn't held over night by the Ferguson police dept. then this would be newsworthy and his colleagues and the president would be outraged.

In all seriousness we need to create a dialogue with these people. That is the best way to restore peace to the region.... And extreme violence is the only language these people understand. Any message we want them to receive needs to be spelled out in the dead bodies of their comrades.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Now lets see if what zero does now
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote
It depends on the knife really. Most seem to be dull.

People need to watch these videos, not for the gore though. People must see what our enemy does.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

That's basically how I feel; every word.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top