Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow.  I don't think she's thought through what would happen to car insurance rates.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Left, feminist or not, has always been for the destruction of the family.  Their views regarding marriage, child upbringing, state roles in education, etc. are all oriented towards this end.  The family is analogous to a monarchy, with hierarchies, traditions, inequalities, etc. and often serves as a means to perpetuate religion.  That is what the Left stands against.  Ironically, some of what the Left pursues it is able to make popular by claiming it about "freedom.
"  At least this woman is being honest about her intentions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's bat-shit crazy:

"So how would you achieve it?
Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out."

You don't say...

Oh it gets better:

"What do you propose as alternatives?
Children should be raised communally and by the state. The nuclear family model is a breeding ground of deceptions, mediocrities, treacheries, hypocrisy, and violence. It needs to be abolished. Bigotry, prejudice, and antiquated convictions are passed down through each generation. The conventional family unit indoctrinates our youth and drains them of their potential. My solution would be to assign children caretakers whose task would simply be to provide shelter, food, clothing, and protection for each child—all of which would be yielded by the state. Perfect girls will be conceived, developed, and engineered in state-owned breeding centers. They will be bound together in a communal venue under the instruction and control of female savants."

The Left, feminist or not, has always been for the destruction of the family.  Their views regarding marriage, child upbringing, state roles in education, etc. are all oriented towards this end.  The family is analogous to a monarchy, with hierarchies, traditions, inequalities, etc. and often serves as a means to perpetuate religion.  That is what the Left stands against.  Ironically, some of what the Left pursues it is able to make popular by claiming it about "freedom.
"  At least this woman is being honest about her intentions.

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
tl;dr

She wants to reduce men to slavery and subservience.  Second class citizens.  

She's Hitler with boobs.  Right down the genocide and eugenics.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Her argument was that only through the reduction of the male population to between 1 and 10 percent of their current number we can approach “true equality”.
View Quote

It takes at best 9 women to equal one man.  

Got it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This sounds like a fun planet, as long as I get to be part of the 10%. We would be in such demand, that instead of us buying shit for them (like overpriced diamonds), they would be buying us new motorcycles and boats.    And maybe there wouldn't be so many fat chicks, since they would need to look their best to have any chance at the small number of men.
View Quote
You would have 70% of the women unable to find a man. think about it for a while. What will they do when the few men left only become more picky and chauvinistic because now they are the commodity.  You could be a complete A-hole.  What would be the worse that could happen.?. Cute  20 year old women would be hounding 40 and 50 year old neck beards. Men would be trading up every few years, women would be seen as disposable for  most of the few surviving men. It would be like a bunch of catholic school girls on spring break. Women would become male obsessive, female jealousy would result in  murdering other women and also killing men who do not want them.

Wars would break out. This female utopia would become a total hell real quick.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:24:54 PM EDT
[#6]

A Leftist advocating genocide.

How.... ordinary.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm not sure whether or not I should be getting your reference.  Seems rather obscure to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh it gets better:

Children should be raised communally and by the state. The nuclear family model is a breeding ground of deceptions, mediocrities, treacheries, hypocrisy, and violence. It needs to be abolished. Bigotry, prejudice, and antiquated convictions are passed down through each generation. The conventional family unit indoctrinates our youth and drains them of their potential. My solution would be to assign children caretakers whose task would simply be to provide shelter, food, clothing, and protection for each child—all of which would be yielded by the state. Perfect girls will be conceived, developed, and engineered in state-owned breeding centers. They will be bound together in a communal venue under the instruction and control of female savants."

The Left, feminist or not, has always been for the destruction of the family.  Their views regarding marriage, child upbringing, state roles in education, etc. are all oriented towards this end.  The family is analogous to a monarchy, with hierarchies, traditions, inequalities, etc. and often serves as a means to perpetuate religion.  That is what the Left stands against.  Ironically, some of what the Left pursues it is able to make popular by claiming it about "freedom."  At least this woman is being honest about her intentions.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Mohiam%2BBeneGesserit-2000.jpg

I'm not sure whether or not I should be getting your reference.  Seems rather obscure to me.
Ever seen the Dune movies? Read the books sometimes. Their is a group of women who developed on a plane where there were few men. They are called the bene bene gesserit. The way the author talks and the way you describe them sounds like it was taken right out of the book.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:29:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Then who would pay their welfare?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:43:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Inevitable outcome:    heathen nations (including Islamic states) decline. They attack and enslave this twat and her female utopia.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Inevitable outcome:    heathen nations (including Islamic states) decline. They attack and enslave this twat and her female utopia.
View Quote
These radicals can not see past their own nose. Are they going to prevent men from voting. What stops men from all going to one local or a few settlements? Are they going to restrict their movements? They would essentially have to be slaves.What about the women who do not want to be a part of her cooky breeding programs. She says abortions and the selective breeding would not be enforced but encouraged at the "early stages". So she admits that in her ideal world abortions would be forced on women in the later stages of this feminist utopia if those women tried to have more then the approved amount of boys. So their goes the whole Derp about a women's body being a women's choice. She thinks she has the right to mandate what another women does with their bodies and insanely enough she has a lot of support on the feminist side. She honestly thinks that radical feminist should have a say and control on what other women do with their bodies and even what men do with their bodies. She becomes far worse than the boogey man she is trying to destroy.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok great! What happens when nation Y who decided to keep all of their males decides to invade your fembot country? Who does the heavy fighting? You Ms Feminist?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:23:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:35:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone find her youtube channel yet?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:48:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
it won't be utopian for long, because the first clown to try castrating me is going to be violently dead.
I'll repeat as necessary.

I bet she'd quiet down after a good hard fucking.
View Quote

The cat fights would be epic. She just needs to come out and admit she's an angry lesbian....
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:54:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol what a delusional bitch.
View Quote

Feminazis will be....well, Feminazis.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:07:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh it gets better:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's bat-shit crazy:

"So how would you achieve it?
Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out."

You don't say...

Oh it gets better:

She's been watching "Mars Needs Moms" too much.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:09:32 AM EDT
[#17]
The looney left is the #1 enemy of the USA.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:09:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Bet she votes for Hildog.
View Quote

Nah. Hillary has a penis.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:11:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Her Yankee accent is off by a few states....
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:12:37 AM EDT
[#20]
If I can be the remaining 10% I'll be all for it

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:13:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Ever seen the Dune movies? Read the books sometimes. Their is a group of women who developed on a plane where there were few men. They are called the bene dessert. The way the author talks and the way you describe them sounds like it was taken right out of the book.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever seen the Dune movies? Read the books sometimes. Their is a group of women who developed on a plane where there were few men. They are called the bene dessert. The way the author talks and the way you describe them sounds like it was taken right out of the book.    

Bene Gesserit

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:16:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
and the 10 percent from this place that make still wont leave the basement to get laid.

pass the fritos
View Quote

We're out of Fritos. Hot-pockets too.
Someone has to make a supply run and that means leaving the basement.
We are all going to die.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:18:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Good luck with that, lady.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:21:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If a man had said anything approaching this about women - women would be going out of their minds.

But its okay if a woman does it.
View Quote

No, it's not.

And if she ever tries that castration retardation on my family, I will quite happily flay her alive and stake her out in the yard for the fire ants to feast on.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:21:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:25:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No, it's not.

And if she ever tries that castration retardation on my family, I will quite happily flay her alive and stake her out in the yard for the fire ants to feast on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If a man had said anything approaching this about women - women would be going out of their minds.

No, it's not.

Get in line. I have dibs.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:25:29 AM EDT
[#27]
It's cute that she's explicitly trying to reconcile hypergamy and polygyny the obvious way, but there's a strong chance women's perception of male value is as a positional good and that would wreck the experiment.

Nevermind the economic consequences of doing away with the gender with the highest IQ variance in an era of long tail buzzwords and dying mid-size firms, lol.

Patriarchy is a more effective solution for fixing sexual markets, and it doesn't incentivize fat bitches.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:28:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not.

Share? You can borrow my flechettes...
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:31:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:32:30 AM EDT
[#30]
So she is saying women are so inferior they need a ten to one ratio to be equal?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:33:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Uh, good luck?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:34:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not.

OMG, I love you.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:41:31 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
This right here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Daddy issues..

This right here.
In her age group, she probably doesn't have a father or didn't have one for long.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:43:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Sammich!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm quite sure all the remaining women are willing to become roofers and electricians and commercial HVAC techs grinding out a living in the hot sun in the summer time to achieve all of this.

And.......Let's start a list of the shit woman have invented.

According to a quick google search i have come up with

Alphabet blocks - Adeline D. T. Whitney1882

Apgar tests, which evaluate a baby’s health upon birth - Virginia Apgar 1952

Chocolate-chip cookies - Ruth Wakefield 1930

Circular saw - Tabitha Babbitt 1812

Dishwasher - Josephine Cochran1872

Disposable diaper- Marion Donovan1950

Electric hot water heater- Ida Forbes1917

Elevated railway - Mary Walton1881

Engine muffler -El Dorado Jones1917

Fire escape - Anna Connelly1887

Globes -Ellen Fitz1875

Ironing board -Sarah Boone1892

Kevlar, a steel-like fiber used in radial tires, crash helmets, and bulletproof vests -Stephanie Kwolek 1966

Life raftMaria Beaseley1882

Liquid Paper- Bessie Nesmith1951

Locomotive chimney - Mary Walton1879

Medical syringe - Letitia Geer1899

Paper-bag-making machine- Margaret Knight1871

Rolling pin - Catherine Deiner1891

Rotary engine - Margaret Knight1904

Scotchgard™ fabric protector - Patsy O. Sherman1956

Snugli® baby carrier - Ann Moore1965

Street-cleaning machine - Florence Parpart1900

Submarine lamp and telescope - Sarah Mather1845

Windshield wiper - Mary Anderson1903

LOL

Dishwasher

That self serving bitch

Sammich!
Invented by a man.  The Earl of Sandwich.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:45:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
In her age group, she probably doesn't have a father or didn't have one for long.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daddy issues..

This right here.

Don't women with daddy issues usually cling to inappropriate men? I think this is more likely to be the typical college liberal ingrate with a perfect upper middleclass home.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:46:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By JDtal

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JDtal

Also has shades of "The Forever War".

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#37]
I've got enough guns and ammo to overthrow a small Central American country, a cock, and testicles that still produce plenty of the dreaded testosterone. Bitch better bring a sharp knife and LOTS of help. And that goes for my sons and future grandsons.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Im getting really tired of these froot loops demanding everyone be equal .

Here's some hard logic for these stupid cunts , we arent equal and never will be We are different for very good reasons .

Get over it already
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:54:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Here's some hard logic for these stupid cunts , we arent equal and never will be We are different for very good reasons .

Get over it already
View Quote

We are equal, but we're different.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:58:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
lol what a delusional bitch.
View Quote

Criminology major......ruh oh!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:00:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Don't women with daddy issues usually cling to inappropriate men? I think this is more likely to be the typical college liberal ingrate with a perfect upper middleclass home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Daddy issues..

This right here.

It's possible.  I have seen the behavior they direct at their mom's.  The ungrateful little snot derided her own mother for not caring more for a career than raising a family.  I had never heard such personally, but I was immediately angered by her utter lack of simple humanity.  Luckily, the older woman sitting next to her showed visible distress on her face which kept my mouth shut hoping she would speak.  She did.  She explained how the little snot was lucky to have a mother that took care of her when she was helpless.  This allowed me to chime in and say, that I know damn well where I'd be if it weren't for my mother and I couldn't imagine someone not understanding that.  I didn't get a disfunctional family vibe from her, it was too superficial and indicative of professorial kool-aid and disco music.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:01:27 AM EDT
[#42]
It's funny.  The casual way she talks about stripping people of their human rights.  She's either joking or she deserves lots of bad things to happen to her.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:02:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get over it already

Depends what one means by "equal".
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:03:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Who will open all the pickle jars?

Though - I do sorta like them odds.... I'd have to open a stud service.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:04:49 AM EDT
[#45]
I just had a thought (yeah, that's smoke you smell)

Maybe she's doing this to elicit a rage reaction and then to turn around and say SEE?  That's the kind of shit men did to women for ages and still do some places!

If that's her angle, it works.  Boy am I glad I wasn't born a girl in Hadjiland.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:08:22 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Get over it already

There is an enormous amount of misunderstanding on this subject.

It's like when people claim dogs are more intelligent than cats.

Dogs and cats are so different from one another, that you have to judge their intelligence based on the circumstance.

Cat's do what they want and dogs do what is expected of them.  Each applies a suprising amount of thought to the goal.

Watching my mom and dad was very similar.  Country Texas girl vs New Orleans engineer.

The results were sometimes hillarious as the subject changed and therefore the likelihood of one being right and one being dead wrong would flip.

It is thought that men gathered protein which allowed brains to develop while women developed agriculture which allowed civilization to form.

Messing with the formula and the ratio invites disaster.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:11:11 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

By her own admission men are 10 times better than women.
View Quote

That's how I read it. If you hate men, why have you manipulated the supply to increase demand and value???

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:11:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
LoL who's going to lift heavy things for her?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

She can open her own jars and kill her own spiders too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:14:04 AM EDT
[#49]
This is a joke right?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:14:21 AM EDT
[#50]
She is crazy, and admits that one man is equal to between 9 and 90 women. Is that really a feminist? Seems counter productive.

Although if I can be in the 10% I'm game for this.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top